• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Grish

Resident dumbass
╔═══════ ೋღ
:hibiscus:
ღೋ ═══════╗

Guess who's back back back
Back again -gain -gain

╚═══════ ೋღ
:hibiscus:
ღೋ ═══════╝

IGHT 👏

Hi again, I'm Grish. I've been roleplaying for about 6 years now, maybe more, I may have lost track of the years. I'm a first-year student currently living in England and- though I sure as hell shouldn't have as much time, I do have the will to write me up some drama.

༺ 'Lil 'Bout Moi ༻
༺ Writing Style
I always write in the past tense, the third person. A huge believer in quality over quantity and so my reply lengths would often mirror what I'm given, or the type of situation we're handling (environment introduction vs a dialogue), however, I write up a good 3-5 paragraphs for opening rps at any chance I get. English is a second language for me, so basically- I might slip up on occasion, but I p r o m i s e I'm basically almost fluent, word.

༺ Platform
I'd definitely consider myself new on the site, BUT I'm super flexible on platforms: Threads, PMs, Discord, Google Docs, open up Notepad on Windows and email the file back and forth even.

༺ Characters
I have a certain disdain towards making new characters over and over, so oftentimes I'd basically rewrite my small cast of OCs over and over. However! To break that nasty habits I'm always willing to write up new characters to fit certain setting prompts we might come up with. I can write both male and female characters, with absolutely no preferences for character pairing SO- MxM, FxM, FxF, whatever ya fancy. I also like doubling! For particularly beefy world-building prompts I do tend to enjoy having a variety but mostly developed down the line once we start with a "main character" of a sort.

༺ Post Frequency
I like to think of myself as fairly active, usually, I'd respond back on the day after if not on the same day. Sometimes, because goddamn life, I'd have a couple of busy days but I make sure to notify my partners if anything real-life-y comes up. My timezone's GBT.

༺ OOC
I'm super OOC-talk friendly! And I love brainstorming with others about RP given the chance. I'm always looking to vibe with people (mfing extrovert life) but I also get that loads of creatives are naturally shy so I totally get if some are only here for the writing, just letting you know I don't bite tho unless asked.

༺ Genres

• Action
  • Drama
  • Supernatural
  • Slice of Life
  • Sci-Fi
  • Post-Apocalyptic
  • Fantasy
  • Medieval
  • Historical
  • Romance (m a y b e)
The list is definitely most likely to expand, cus this post will expand, exponentially, wassup

༺ Fandoms
Sad news! I don't really do fandom RPs ;-;, The only fandom I might splurge into is Destiny 2, but even then I only play OCs. However! In order to curve around this issue, I can absolutely play settings inspired by fandoms.

༺ Character sheets
I find character sheets relevant enough to be worth posted prior to RP, but personally, I like my character sheets to be straight to the point with only the most important info. I don't expect everyone to have worked out sheets, but as long as you have a good grip on your character we should be good!

༺ Rules

• 18+ please good sir or ma'am
  • Please write in the same narrative and tense that I do, for the sake of my sanity
  • Absolutely no lewd, and only tasteful dark themes if any, though I'd really prefer not
༺ Now to the Fun Part ༻

• #Sci-Fi #Dystopian #Action

It's not as far into the future as you'd think, as humanity has made as many technological leaps as it did the last century anyway. Glass, holographic visors replaced the eye-straining screens, and the little Japanese robot helpers have spread out around the globe like an airborne disease- a good one...(?) The world has been living like such for a good couple of decades, with many more little robotic inventions that helped the everyday common citizen, whether it walked your dog or filled your car's gas.

So of course America would try to weaponize it.

Militaristic engineers had to disguise the manufacturing of these machines as 'bodyguards' in front of the UN, with the intention of selling them to VIPs for their own safety. Naturally, they were building a robotic army, each one of them armed to their steel teeth. Everything went smoothly, and their first prototype was at hand. The first of the Environmental Dynamic Individual Defense Unit line, A-g1y2047. Its program had it refer to itself as EDIDU. The machinery tests went on flawlessly, which filled the governmental representatives with confidence, but it wasn't as ruthless in the theoretical exams as they'd have liked it to be.

It truly believed itself to be a bodyguard.

A-g1y2047 needed to be disposed of, but it's key-engineer couldn't part with his creation that easily. Instead, EDIDU was smuggled out in one piece, given second-hand clothes to cover his android build, and a round plastic cover to illude his head as a biker helmet.

You find him, wandering the streets like an 8-year-old in an adult body. You're yet to know the troubles his mere presence would bring.

This thread'll be updated regularly, so this might get some bumps later down the line!

Can't wait to hear from you ye beautiful sumbitches ~

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in giving Blood and Fabreeze a go! I'd love to chat and see if we're compatible :)

Hello! Hope this isn't late to drop by. Both Prototype and Dunes of the Dead look awesome. Hope we can talk about it more!

Huge lover of dark, gritty angst plots! If maybe you'd like to write let me know!

Oi!
I'm just dropping by because I liked your introduction and I think we would make good rp partners!
If none of your plots are up for taking, I'd love to mix up a mystery with you.
Hmu if you wanna plot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back