• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π“Œπ‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π’Ήπ‘’π’Άπ“‡π‘’π“ˆπ“‰ 𝓇𝑒𝒢𝒹𝑒𝓇 (π΅π“‡π’Ύπ’Ήπ‘”π‘’π“‡π“‰π‘œπ“ƒ)

elderflower

a dreamer, that's what she was
Hello dearest reader and welcome to my Bridgerton roleplay search!

About me:

• GMT
  • I'm currently a student teacher which means I'm very busy but I always make time to write role-play replies during the week!
  • I love ooc chatter and would to communicate over discord!
  • I can write between 2-7 paragraphs per post.
  • I love doubling! It's double the fun.
  • I want this to be an oc x oc plot!
Rules:
  • No minors, this is a hard rule for me!
  • No one liners.
  • No romanticising mental illness.
  • Please be kind < 3
  • Contact me through pm if interested!
  • if you've read these please include 'Penelope deserves the world' in your pm,
Ideas:
  • Many years ago in the countryside of England a young lady fell in love with a boy when they were both seven years old. Due to unforeseen circumstances the young lady was sent to France to be educated but now she's come of age and ready to make her debut to society, this is when she recognises an old face. Her farmer boy actually turned out to be the illegitimate child of a Lord and the title has now been passed down to him. He's the catch of the season but who will be the lucky girl to win his heart? Perhaps he never stopped loving his lady.
  • A classic enemies to lovers!
  • Plus-size leading lady and the most desirable duke of the season falling in love!
  • An arranged marriage.
  • Forbidden love (Best friends brother kinda vibe).

I'm also open to any ideas that you have and if you're interested don't hesitate to drop me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back