• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom we are young ── marauders era

tumblr_inline_mtij16Whzw1s9udr0.gif

hey there, my name is starless, and i'm looking for someone to roleplay marauders era harry potter with me.

About Me
∙ i’m seventeen years old.
∙ i'm quite busy so i will only reply once a week.
∙ speaking of reply length, i’m not someone that’s going to write a novel. i love writing, i want to be a writer, but roleplaying, for me, is different, and writing a wall of text is not fun. i usually write two or three descriptive paragraphs, but it really depends on a lot of things. most importantly, are our characters talking? because i don’t exactly want to write a three paragraph reply when they’re just having a conversation. you’ll never get a one liner from me, though.
i roleplay in PMs.
∙ i double. i'll put 100% into both characters.
∙ i can play any of the marauders, not including peter.

i’m ditch friendly. if you don't have time, lost interest, or don't like me, don't worry about it, i won't poke you.

What I’m Looking For In a Partner
someone twenty or under.
write at least one paragraph. no one liners.
plot with me. i will immediately be turned off if you reply to my ideas with a “sure, that’s fine,” and proceed to contribute nothing. we both need to work on the story for it to be a good one.
DOUBLE! i think this goes without saying, but, regardless, i'm saying it. i always put 100% into both characters, and i expect the same.
∙ i'm looking for someone to play james or remus for me.

Other Details
romance will play a large part in this roleplay, but i don't want it to be just romance. i want to have an engaging story, which will explore all of the characters, including our original ones. most likely, this will be an au, meaning changes will be made to the canon. so, if that bothers you... well, now you know.

Private me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back