• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We Are The Embodiments OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Well, Victoria hasn't move from the brat side. :/:
That can be changed since she starting to be a sweet baby xD. Im also starting to like her little tsundere side awe

I know he is. He's the embodimenr of negativity he cannot help it, but at least his demenor isn't nasty just sad poor pupper. Mama aurora has ya

Foster has the gay love for Liv.
Well life is their long time love interest and star crossed lover. And Liv is non-binary so its not comfirmed they're a boy or girl but defo looks like a boy to Foster and will mistakenly continue to assume gender with she or him until confirmed xD. (I thought it would be hetero but I'm always ok with both~)

That can be changed since she starting to be a sweet baby xD. Im also starting to like her little tsundere side awe

I know he is. He's the embodimenr of negativity he cannot help it, but at least his demenor isn't nasty just sad poor pupper. Mama aurora has ya
Victoria isn't completely a jerk like Tina. She is just like that, so she can be cool. ( She isn't cool, but she thinks she is. )
Well life is their long time love interest and star crossed lover. And Liv is non-binary so its not comfirmed they're a boy or girl but defo looks like a boy to Foster and will mistakenly continue to assume gender with she or him until confirmed xD. (I thought it would be hetero but I'm always ok with both~)
Oh yeah. They can change their gender.

Well considering they are the embodiment of everything that is living, every gender is just a mix of goopy whatever so they just do whatever they do. When they do think about their gender it's like "eh screw it, no or all genders work for me"

But if you're looking for a specific label, gender-neutral works for Liv

Well considering they are the embodiment of everything that is living, every gender is just a mix of goopy whatever so they just do whatever they do. When they do think about their gender it's like "eh screw it, no or all genders work for me"

But if you're looking for a specific label, gender-neutral works for Liv
Foster: Whatever they are, they're still my hot Tamale~ <3 *thumbs up*

Im ok with anything tbh so no worries

Pumpkid Pumpkid do you realize that your narration part is invisible in light mode? XD

I was confused why you always use white font on white background so I must highlight your text before I can read it, then I realized that you might use the night mode.

Pumpkid Pumpkid do you realize that your narration part is invisible in light mode? XD

I was confused why you always use white font on white background so I must highlight your text before I can read it, then I realized that you might use the night mode.
Lol yeah light hurts my eyes. I really should start writing in black cause you are not the first. It's just always default.

hellooooooo~
i have no idea what we're doing rn in the roleplay soooo
im just gonna wait
Some of the embodiments have drink the liquid in the bottles. Foster is in love with Liv, and think there is poison in those bottles. Victoria is just looking at her bottle, since she doesn't know what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back