• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy We Are: Legends

Alterius

Guilty Deity
Just seeing how many of you would be interested, the idea is that while in our plain world where magic is science and histories heroes, villains, and places are often myth or people that lived in different times there is a parallel universe. This universe has these heroes, villains, and places. Allin the same era, and all with their own abilities. In this world man is able to do wonder ours things, magic is the science of the world and the very essence of existence available for use by humanity and the other sentient races that roam the world. Ultimately our characters will be heroes of legend in this world, but there is a wide range available from Mythological figures such as sir Galahad and Beowulf. To historical figures such as Joan of arc and Attila the Hun. So yeah as long as you can adjust the character so that they can fit in a standard fantasy world with their own skill set and such I'm excited to see what you come up with.

Note for the tagged: I don't know if this is or isn't your thing, but if you're tagged it means I've role played alongside you and greatly enjoyed it, greatly respect you, and believe you to be a competent role player. That said, you of course do not have to join if you do not wish to, but. I appreciate any feedback you can give on whether or not to follow through with this idea. @LuckyANDKitty @Soul OMU @BishopOfKings @TechEwok

Wow thank you everyone for your support and yes you can be Jack Frost I'm sure he will be and excellent addition. Anywhoosies, I got dibs on Galahad and Dovahkhiin.

Also there is a limit of Two characters.... At least to start. And your characters can have two abilities a piece.

Is it too late? Because, well, Lancelot, Guinevere, or Legolas. xD . I would be Alduin, but, he's a dragon...

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Dude it's a fantasy world I would totally accept Alduin, I making Dohvahkhiin for a reason. I figured if no one would hop on it I'd do it myself...But you can do it, message me since Alduin is Corruption aligned.

Maybe give him a should to become humanoid for some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back