• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom We Are Alive

soular

alien sympathizer
This is ideally an OC only Detroit: Become Human group roleplay. I was captivated by the game and naturally came here to search for a thread. I don't think there are any up aside from a red-herring group search thread (was 1x1 posted in wrong forum). For anyone who doesn't know, I will explain the basic principle of the game's plot. Essentially there are super advance androids who begin to have feelings and start wanting to be their own people. I want to explore this world by allowing Androids, Deviants, Humans, Detectives, etc all come together and interact.

I'm sorry this is super ugly, I'm terrible at coding. Anyways, I'll let you know what I'm searching for at the moment.

1. Creative people: These are people who would be okay with helping me flesh out the plot. Hopefully someone with free time and can help me gm this rp.
2. Coders: People who can make templates and make things look pretty and such. If I don't find anyone I'll likely just dip into the creativity forum.
3. Dedicated RPers: Eventually I want to turn this into a Hosted Project or perhaps something more. But I need you all to not be the flakey type.
4. Detailed (ish) RPers: Nothing absurd here, just want 100+ words per post (1 paragraph)
5. Friendly people: I want to create a community here

If this interests you (I know I'm sorry that it's vague) feel free to comment below. If you want to help GM or code please send me a private message.

Interested! There was another thread on this about a week ago but the GM has yet to respond back to it after initially making the thread. Do you think this is going to be a story with Markus, Connor, etc still existing and therefore showing their mark on the world, or is this a completely alternative story where none of them exist?

Interested! There was another thread on this about a week ago but the GM has yet to respond back to it after initially making the thread. Do you think this is going to be a story with Markus, Connor, etc still existing and therefore showing their mark on the world, or is this a completely alternative story where none of them exist?

Hm.. I was thinking the latter, where none of them exist

Im Interested Too! Buuuut I Cant Get The Game Until Chrismas I Still Watched Some Stuff So I Get Most Of It

Users who are viewing this thread

Back