• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐›๐ซ๐š๐ก๐š๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž: ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ - ๐™ค๐™ค๐™˜

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

weldherwings

โ—‰-โ—‰
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

we are abraham's people

welcome to abraham's people.

Hi, hello, welcome~!

For those who don't know me, I'm Steph (aka weldherwings), the gm for this roleplay~!

This is the out of character chat where you can ask me anything you want in regards to the roleplay! If you have any questions about the cult, please ask them here so I can add it into the lore. Sometimes when writing, my brain goes bonk and forgets that people can't mind-read.

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

ยฉ weldherwings.

Hello! I apologize if this was mentioned elsewhere as I cannot find it, what is the oldest that The Tricked could have been when he moved to the cult?

Hello! I apologize if this was mentioned elsewhere as I cannot find it, what is the oldest that The Tricked could have been when he moved to the cult?
excellent question!! Iโ€™m thinking maybe eightish? They still have vague memories of what life was like before the cult, but when they ask about it their parents shut them down. Gaslight gatekeep girlboss ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป but I think any older than eight, they would def know that their parents were lying if that makes sense???!??????

Yeah that makes sense, thank you! I was thinking between 6 and 8 since that's usually when kids start forming concrete memories. I also wanted to know, how do sinners repent? Is it as simple as prayer and confessional or is there additional penance (such as the physical punishment that The Revenge receives)?

Yeah that makes sense, thank you! I was thinking between 6 and 8 since that's usually when kids start forming concrete memories. I also wanted to know, how do sinners repent? Is it as simple as prayer and confessional or is there additional penance (such as the physical punishment that The Revenge receives)?
all depends on the sin! hehehe
if its like, oh i told a little lie to my parents, the parents would handle the punishment (could be praying for 2-3 hours or something lol)
but anything worse than that (like stealing or something), they would have to go to The Leader and he would initiate the punishments. most his punishments are physical abuse tbh.

if you have a particular sin in mind, ill be able to tell you the punishment if you want hehe

ok so i changed all of nariโ€™s pictures on my phone bc iโ€™m impatient so if anything looks wonky, no it doesnโ€™t and i will fix it when i get home from work LMAO

omg all the sheets are so astounding ๐Ÿฅบ
i've taken a moment to post a wip of yuuki's sheet ahh i'm so excited !

can i sue rpn for not giVING ME NOTIFICATIONS??!
yall all in here galivanting and i had no clue!!!!!!

iโ€™m vibing. trying to get myself together so i can go run a few errands LOL

That's cool guys. I'm writing and it feels like squeezing my brain over a citrus juicer trying to get good words to come out

tbh i am grateful my sheet is already done bc my brain has not been working today but everything looks great so far!!! cant wait to see the finished products!!!

I am once again suing rpn for zero notifications

Iโ€™m thinking of making the deadline this Thursday if yโ€™all are happy for that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back