• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom We Are Aberrant (Ark Survival Evolved)

Coffeepot Giraffe

Demonic Spoon
INTRO
You lived a normal life. As normal as you could get.

So...
Why the dinosaurs?

More importantly, where ARE you?
That becomes the last thing on your mind as you get up and spot multiple people scattered on the ground, who appear to be in the same situation as you.

INFO
This will be an Ark Survival Evolved Roleplay, taking place on the Aberration map. The main objective is to defeat the main boss, and not to die. However, if you do die, you can respawn. There will be no levels, and engram points are earned through 'achievements' of sorts, such as cutting down a certain number of trees or killing a type of dino for the first time. Some will also be repeatable each day.

If you have any questions, pm me

We are Aberrant Cs

Last edited:
Hello dude. I think you're supposed to start the RP, and accept people. Sorry if my joke offended you

Sorry, I completely forgot about this and by the time I remembered, I figured you had given up on this. But we can keep going if you want.

I'm new this sounds like a lot of fun. Roger is allowed right. About him already having a wyvern. It was lost when they transported. Coming up near the obelisks. Living on or around the surface. It'll take him a good while to find it. Unless of course it is allowed. Then it'll be flying around the element area.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back