• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rootin' Tootin' Cowboahs! A Red Dead Redemption Search (doubling friendly!)

ZoneyGirl

Caffeine Addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So this is my red dead redemption search. The game became a comfort during a year long recovery and I would love to start up a few RPs based in its world.

• Quick Note about Me
    • I'm disabled. My health both physical and mental comes first. What this means is that I may go silent for a few days or not post in the RP but still be active in the OOC. My health problems can take a lot out of me and it is so very annoying. I can attest to that. I also have days were I am visiting multiple doctors, getting bloodwork done, and all sorts of other bullshit. It will generally take me out of commission for a day or two. Depends on the doctors I see. If I'm doing PT, I will be out for at least two days, sometimes three if we did hardcore work.
    • I like to talk. I'm a chatterbox. Again being disabled I don't leave my house much so I like getting to know people. Either by PMs or chatting on discord. Be ready for dumb jokes, memes, and all sorts of other things. I can easily spam you pictures of my dogs, I love them both dearly. Though one is much better at pictures than the other.
    • I like the dark and gritty. Of course follow ToS. The clothes come off and its fade to black. But I do love to dive into darker themes. I curse like a sailor so I have no issues with that and my limits/triggers are far and few between. Though I do ask we don't do anything with car accidents in any format, that would be my biggest trigger.
    • I play male and female character. I'm LGBTQ+ friendly and if you are any sort of phobic get out of here. I don't hate the time to deal with ignorance.
    • Willing to double, triple, or more to make both of us happy.
    • I'll pull really dumb plots out of my ass, like want something dumb and hilarious to put our characters through I got. They will suddenly be judging a homemade ice cream contest.
    • Give me your dumb jokes and puns. It feeds me.
    • I am discord friendly.
    • Will be working on add more to this search, like plots and more fandoms

What I Want from a Partner
    • Patience. This is key when it comes to me. Be ready to deal with me not posting daily. Unless I am in a moment where I am relatively free of issues. I am sometimes graced with that. I say we aim for 3-5 replies a week. Maybe more, maybe less. I will let you know.
    • Work with me on plots. A story is only done well when both parties work together.
    • Do not control my character, minor things to progress a scene is fine. Can always ask if its okay to move my character along, more often than not it will be fine. Just ask.
    • Be willing to double. We can both get what we want out of the RP if we work together.
    • We don't have to keep it to a single fandom. We can have more than one story going if you are craving a character from a different fandom.
    • Please do not just come at me with the 'lets rp' titled PM and say hey in your PM. No. I will ignore it. Make a creative title for the PM and tell me what you want to RP, or at least a few fandoms you are interested in. Something for me to work with and we can kick off working together.
    • Please do PM me. I will most likely ignore comments left in my thread.

* Symbolizes AU freedoms as characters were only briefly mentioned
    Characters I can Play​
    Characters I want to play Against​
    Arthur Morgan​
    Charles Smith​
    Hosea Matthews​
    Lenny Summers​
    Micah Bell​
    John Marston​
    Bill Williamson​
    Kieran Duffy​
    Josiah Trelawny​
    Andrew Milton​
    Edgar Ross​
    Mac Callander*​
    Davey Callander*​
    Tilly Jackson​
    Susan Grimshaw​
    Mary-Beth Gaskill​
    Abigail Roberts​
    Sadie Adler​
    Molly O'Shea​
    Karen Jones​
    Charlotte Balfour​
    Annabelle*​
    Dutch Van der Linde​
    Arthur Morgan​
    Charles Smith​
    Micah Bell​
    Hosea Matthews​
    Javier Escuella​
    Eagle Flies​
    Mac Callander*​
    Davey Callander*​
    Sadie Adler​
    Mary-Beth Gaskill​

Last edited:
and rebuilt this search to cater to a specific craving.

So a bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back