• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We All Break Sometimes (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hudson Green
Jamie-GIF-s-jamie-campbell-bower-35625880-245-162.gif

Hudson was enjoying a quick smoke as he waited for Bristol and when he saw a figure wading through the dark he stood up straight and tossed the butt, but was a little surprised to see his sisters friend Henri. He didn't know much of her, and all he really knew from her was the photos of her and Odi on Instagram but he nodded and was about to tell Henri that Odi was in town as well. Though before he could get the words out, the hurried girl was on her phone and walking away, giving her a small wave he shoved his hands back into his pockets and scuffed the ground with his shoe.
The boys nerves took over so instead of letting himself pace he leaned back against the sign, dropping his board back down to push it back and forth with his foot until Bristol come along. The boy glanced around when the girl didn't say anything but with her "hi" he smiled brightly and gave the girl a quick hug. The boy was just who he was, friendly... Probably over friendly... And now he was subconsciously hoping his hug wouldn't scare her away. "I wasn't waiting long, don't worry about it." He told her with another smile and picked up his board to walk along with her.
At first he was more so nervous so they walked in silence for a moment, but shunning himself for being so weird with her, he looked to her, "is the school usually bad? I heard the college here can get pretty wild... Though I'm assuming that's most colleges if they're anything like the movies. That would be pretty cool I guess, but I get distracted easily, so I feel like I would fail out of school pretty fast if I went to college and they were as wild as the movies. I don't really plan to go to college, I already have my own business to teach surfing, but I would like to make it legit and have a building, and board rentals, and all that..." He told the girl in a ramble, being overly dramatic with hand gestures. But once he figured out what he was doing he looked at the ground for a moment and shunned himself again.
Noticing she was probably cold he removed his jacket and offered it to her, "I think it's cold out, but I'm not wearing a crop top." He pointed out with an awkward laugh, trying his best not to go on a nervous tangent. "Sorry, sometimes I get to talking and don't know when to stop." He apologized to her and placed the jacket on her shoulders. Picking his board up so the wheels were hooked around his forearms, he walked and every once in a while, glanced over at the girl. The thing about his disability was that he couldn't read the room, he'd be excitedly talking about something and no one would have interest, or not talking enough when he was being addressed to... There was no in between. "It's pretty cool though, that you're going to college... I don't even really know what happened to the class." He told her with a shrug.
Mentions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

MOOD: Partyyyy

OUTFIT: Costume

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Calla travelbypages travelbypages

tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
Nico Trippe
Killing someone's vibe should be a fucking crime
Nico glanced slowly around the cozy attic bedroom, giving a little nod of approval at the nice homey atmosphere. "Whoa, this is really nice, Calla Lilly," He remarked, noting the decor was very her; tasteful, stylish but comfortable, just as she'd made the rest of the house. Nico watched her fiddle with her record player, putting some pleasant background music on before perching on her bed.

The pirate plopped down beside her as instructed, fidgeting a bit with a slightly nervous energy. The intimate little anti-party for just the two of them on Calla's bed reminding him of the time they cuddled watching movies and almost kissed, or the many nights spent thinking about having Calla in his own bed.

He took a hit from the dab pen after his friend did the same and handed it back to him, shaking his head as he exhaled. "Is it wrong that I'm having more fun here than back at our party?" Nico asked with a soft chuckle, clearly not in any hurry to get back. He plucked the witch's hat from her head playfully, to put it on his own instead. "Well?" He asked, doing a series of goofy poses to jokingly demonstrate how "great" it looked on him.

Her hair was a bit tousled from her hat, and Nico reached out to smooth it without giving it much thought, running his fingers through the golden strands and tucking them behind her ear. The combination of touching her hair and gazing into her crystal blue eyes quickly put the young fellow under some sort of spell, however. He suddenly felt powerless to stop himself leaning in close to Calla until his lips were pressed against hers in a gentle, almost timid kiss, still cupping her face gingerly in his hand.

When she didn't pull back or break their contact, he went for it with a bit more confidence, pulling the witch hat off to absently set it aside. Taking a chance on pulling her closer, to be cuddled in his arms while he kissed her tenderly.
code by valen t.

mood :
No regrets

outfit :
mentions :
@Alittleredlie

interactions :
N/A
Valentine
;; Jean

"Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with grasses above one's head, and listening to silence.

To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow, to forget time, to forget life...to be at peace"

That is something Jean would've said everyday. Death would've brought his misery to an end. His suffering would be no more. He would finally be happy. Happy with himself. Happy with everything around him. Feel like he belonged and that he could move on.

However..now that he is surrounded by darkness all he can think about is how dark..and cold he is. How lonely he has just become. For once something went his way and even though he doesn't regret saving the girl he regrets not being strong enough for the both of them.

It occurred to him as the chemicals in his brain gave him all his memories in a short period of time.

Life is what I should've celebrated. All of it. Even the end.

Now there he was gaining consciousness while laying on the uncomfortable hospital bed. The beeping on the monitor seemed to keep his thoughts steady.

He searched the room with his crystal eyes. They landed on two sleeping bodies. One was the girl he saved. He would never forget her face as long as he lived. While the other he didn't know he silently let tears trickle down his face to his pillow.

I'm alive..and I couldn't be more happy. For the first time in my life. I am happier than I have ever been..

coded by reveriee.

Winnie didn't remember dozing off. She remembered being cradled in Oliver's arms as he comforted her. Winona could feel herself bursting at the seams as she became unwinded, and it was needed. It was needed for the past three years when she first built those walls. Although she knew that talking to Oli alleviated only a little bit of pain, it was a start.

When she woke up, she'd forgotten where she was. For just a breath, it felt like peace was all she had known and like a truck it hit her again. The drowning, the unconsciousness, the scratchiness in the back of her throat. Then there was the machines beeping and the fluorescent lights peering above her. Lastly, Oliver's warm body and raising chest grounded her. She rose to lean her body back against the uncomfortable couch. Someone had dimmed the lights a little bit, but she could see the boy on the bed had opened his eyes.

The sight startled her a little bit, but when her heart finally settled, she felt relieved. Winnie abruptly stands, slightly bumping into Oliver which in turn causes her to pause. He shuffles slightly but he doesn't wake up. She walks closer to the exam bed, slowly as if she didn't want to scare him. Hi, I'm Winnie. She starts with a whisper, before she finally stops right next to the bed. Looking at him alive and somewhat well made Winnie feel more appreciative of the universe. She didn't want him to draw the short stick and it was like for once the universe decided to listen. Without thoroughly thinking, Winnie throws her arms around him and squeezes him with all her might.

I'm so glad you're okay. I wouldn't have been able to forgive myself if something happened to you.

mood: confused; abandoned; lost; scared; in pain

outfit

playing:
Can We Go Back To Bed

by:
Bazzi

mentions: Jean

interactions: Oliver

tags: .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

º º code by ditto º º

MOOD: Tipsy, happy

OUTFIT: Costume

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Wynn travelbypages travelbypages

tags
TL;DR: Halloween partyyyy
tl;dr
Jenelle Kennedy
Let us be young, let us be wild
until the summer's over

Jenelle was beaming, her cheeks flushed pink with the rush that came from kissing this handsome boy she was already crushing on. She couldn't help but chuckle at the bewildered expression the suprise kiss brought to his features, only to be stunned silent mere moments later when he gently grabbed her face and returned the kiss with a much longer, deeper one. The redhead could only grin stupidly up at him in response, just as pleasantly flustered by his bold move as he had been seconds ago.

She giggled as Wynn pulled her out of the crowd, happy to follow anywhere he wanted to go. With a little nod to acknowledge his need to escape for a second, and still gripping his hand, she lead the boy through the front door to the brisk but fresh air of the chilly late October evening.

It was fairly quiet outside, save for the thumping of the bass from the party music, and distant shreiks and happy shouting of the oversugared youth that still prowled the neighborhood. Jenny leaned against the porch railing, flashing a coy glance over at the dark-haired boy. Even in her tipsy state, he had a flustering effect on her, the only person to make the chatty girl speechless.

"You're cute," Jenny blurted out with a sheepish laugh as it was the only thing her hormone-scrambled brain could think to say, glancing down at her heels shyly.
code by valen t.

Bristol Ricci

The hug had shocked the girl and she didn’t quite reciprocate to the taller male. It wasn’t bad she just hadn’t a clue on how to respond, most people didn’t hug her or maybe she didn't hug them, regardless the experience was one she was not used to having. As he asked about what it was like, if it was bad for the parties she mostly shrugged, “I don’t get invited to parties so I wouldn’t know about having a hard time about not failing.” She felt as if she sounded boring especially when Hudson was someone who did surfing had his own business, and she had what felt like nothing. She was a nerd, bookish, had no hobbies, and couldn’t carry any of the conversation.

His jacket though, it was warm even though she was absolutely drowning in it, she could even smell his scent on it because she had bundled herself in it as they walked and it didn’t smell bad. Bristol had heard stories of boys smelling bad but Hudson’s jacket didn’t have any bad smell lingering in it, “Your jacket is warm. Thank you.” she had nothing to offer him in return as they walked but she had noticed his board, “You also skateboard?” she didn’t have any opposition to it; she had never had time to try anything of the sort but it was cool to know someone who had.

As they continued on Bristol was able to hear the music still going even though they still had quite the walk left. She knew people were enjoying themselves on this night. For them it was a time to be more than just the same but to be something different. It wasn’t something Bri knew how to do, but it didn't matter cause she had been able to hang with two different friends.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): travelbypages travelbypages

There was something graceful when it came to watching Young Cho. Diana was always mesmerized and loved to memorize him, she wanted him captured in her thoughts. The way his mouth formed around his words lured her to him and she wanted to straddle his hips and kiss him into oblivion...in front of everyone.

You should only get the place if I you'll reserve me a drawer. She gives him a small smile, scared that she'd maybe overstepped, but he only grins back at her. They ease into each other's company as the time moves by. Yohan's appearance startles Diana slightly. His closeness cause for goosebumps to rise on her exposed skin. She hadn't been this close to him since they last were together. She'd only been around him when distance was also invited. It was easier to move throughout her day by then, but now that Yohan planted himself right next her again, her heart acted like how it always did when he was around.

Diana never understood the relationship between the two brothers. She always felt tension between the two but neither of them had ever told her or addressed the history of the Cho brothers. Diana never wanted to push either of them into giving her answers.

She momentarily felt like she was drowning in the tense words that the brothers were trading. When their eyes finally met, she gave him a small smile, her hand playing with the stem of her wine glass that Yohan abandoned back on the table. Looking at him standing at their table made her reminiscent on the six years of their complicated, lull, tumultuous relationship. She has to drag her eyes away from him, instead her eyes focusing on her boyfriend in front of her as he continued to talk to his younger brother.

Forgive me if you can.

Yohan?
The words run through Diana's head quickly, but not quick enough to match Yohan's movement. Then there's red staining white, wine bleeding towards the floor. Silverware collides with the ground with the ringing of D sharp or was it E flat, Diana doesn't have time to decipher because Yohan's fist retreats from Young's face, the older brother gives no time for the younger one to collect himself. Anger carves itself on Young's face as he dives forward, pushing Yohan to the (thankfully) empty table behind him and then landing his own assault.

At first, Diana can only look at the scene in shock, but then her feet spring her up. Her own chair now falling behind her too as she moved. Boys, she starts as she tries to move towards them carefully. Boys, stop. Her voice rings louder but it's nothing like that moment she crescendos on stage. This is more shrill, filled with panic, fear, surprise, anger. Young, stop it! Her hand carefully tries to grapple at his bicep, but he's moving almost too fast, her fingertips barely graze against the smooth fabric of his suit. Baby, please. Stop! Diana stomps her fear away and steps towards the fighting men, her hand finally grasping Young's bicep. She pulls at him forcing him to finally turn towards her with a pace that still matched his movements seconds before. His movement scares her slightly, and her feet falter back, but she doesn't back down. She looks up at him, anger still arched in his brow and his chest still heaving. It was like he was coming down from a high.

Baby, please. Her voice has softened as their eyes meet, but not before she glances over the red leaking out of his nose. Young.

mood: very conflicted; surprised; pissed; concerned

outfit

playing:
That Kind of Woman

by:
Dua Lipa

mentions: N/A

interactions: Young, Yohan

tags: @lion.

º º code by ditto º º

Calla Gilles
2aa4dd5648bf13dbfaab468ed5b4bd8e9ed67270.gifv

Calla giggled at Nico's dramatic flop on her bed. Their closeness made her nervous and the fact that they were alone, in her room, on her bed, made her even more nervous. It had been a while since she was last alone like this with someone she was attracted to, so after taking a hit from the pen, her hands nervously went to the hem of her dress to pick at the lacy fabric. But, overall she did agree with what he was saying about this being more fun than the loud party going on downstairs, "seriously, who let us plan a party." The girl said with a laugh and a shake of her head.
Smiling as the goofy boy took her hat and did some poses, she nodded and pretended to take a photo of him by holding up an air camera, "wow, very model worthy." Calla told him, "I think you could put that Odi girl out of business." The girl joked but her smile went away as the boy went quiet. Tilting her head slightly in question, it took her a moment to realize what he was thinking until he brushed her hair back and started leaning in. With her heart threatening to beat out of her chest, Calla let him kiss her. No interruptions, no pulling away in shyness, she just let it happen.
As he got more confident with the kiss, Calla shyly scooted closer and slowly moved one leg to drape over his until she was comfortably in his lap. The girl let her hands move up his arms and around his shoulders. But, a loud knock on the door startled her and her brain finally realized just how intimate this moment with Nico was the girl quickly moved off his lap to go see who was at the door and of course was met by a heated couple just looking for an empty room. After shooing the couple off, Calla locked the door and turned to Nico before she let out a little laugh in embarrassment, covering her face with her hands for a moment. She wasn't the girl to sleep with a guy while she was both drunk and high at a party... granted it was her own party.
Going over to her dresser, she pulled out some pajamas and scooted over to the closet to change inside of it. So, what they just did confirmed to the girl that he did in fact like her, and she was begging to more than like him. And of course now she was more riled up than before this party, and she just needed to change, relax, and maybe just cuddle and watch a show with him or something. Because she knew when it was their time to do something, it wouldn't be in this environment, where there were loud people downstairs and she and him were intoxicated.
Once she was calmed down, Calla stepped out of the closet and went to the bed wearing similar jammies to the ones from their movie night in the back yard. But once she looked at him again, all she wanted to do was kiss him. "Do you maybe wanna just... Talk and listen to the music?" The girl asked as she scooched closer to the pillows, lightly patting beside her to indicate that she wanted to cuddle. She really hoped this second interruption didn't drive him away, because she knew that if he wanted her as much as she wanted him, what they had would break if it came to an end.
Mentions: Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

Wynn Jones
anigif_sub-buzz-7418-1635285591-9.gif

Wynn shoved his hands into his pockets as the girl moved to lean against the porch railing. Glancing around to make sure her ex wasn't waiting around the corner to punch him in the face or something, Wynn took a few steps closer to her. At her mention that he's cute, he laughed and shook his head, "I don't think that's fully true." He told her and removed one of his hands from his pockets to lightly trail his fingers along her wrist. While the action made him nervous, the booze she gave him made him feel all light and warm, as if he actually had the confidence to be flirting with her the way he was.
"I like this party, I'm having fun, and if it weren't for you I'd be holed up in my room scrolling through the Anchor Bay Halloween photos." He told her. He wanted to tell her more, that he'd be specifically looking for her within those photos, but he knew it would come off as creepy and not so much as the boy who just craved the same freedom she had. He knew messaging her out of the blue was a chance, but so far whatever he was doing was working, and he was getting a taste of this freedom that everyone else had. Once the night was over, he'd be biking back home and sneaking in through his window, back to the life his mother had trapped him in. "My mom is worse than I let on..." He finally admitted to the girl. With all their talk and him dodging any questions of his life, he finally told her with the help of booze.
With a sigh, he stepped to the side and leaned against the deck rail with her, glancing at his shoes for a moment, "She uh, she's crazy religious and has this idea that everything besides church music and taking care of your mother is a sin. If she found me here tonight, I dunno what would happen but I'd imagine she'd lock me in the upstairs closet... She's got crosses hung up everywhere. It's weird as hell. But seeing everyone in AB live their lives, go to school, all of whatever is posted on social media... That's my window to outside." He told the girl and shook his head.
He wanted to tell her more, but when he looked over at the girl he stepped in front of her once again and leaned in to kiss her. He knew his life was weird and fucked up but with Jenny he could feel normal and kissing the person you like was normal. The boy was about to slip his arms around her waist but someone stepped outside and began frantically talking about two people in the kitchen wrecking things, Wynn looked over to Jenny curiously and followed the frantic stranger inside to where he and Jenny had drank at the start of the night. And to his surprise there was a pickle and an angel wrecking Jenny's kitchen. Is this what living in the real world is like?
Mentions: Qwertycakes Qwertycakes Chimney Swift Chimney Swift Myling Myling

Hudson Green
the-mortal-instruments-jace-wayland.gif

Hudson smiled at how big his jacket was on the girl. While his arms were cold now, the image made him feel all warm, "Oh good, I'm glad... it's fleece. The air gets pretty cold when I skateboard so I usually carry it in my backpack at this time of the year." He told the girl, motioning to his backpack, "I like to be prepared." He told the girl and felt his face redden by how wrong that sounded, "I mean, I have snacks, my water bottle, a little tool kit for if a wheel breaks." He went on, "totally not condoms, though not that it's not good to be prepared y'know? I just don't expect... y'know." He stopped talking abruptly, internally saying 'stupid' to himself.
When the girl mentioned his skateboard he nodded, thankful for the change in conversation, "yeah! The water is too cold now to just go surfing, and like, I have a car but I don't see a point of driving it unless there's like, an actual reason to go driving somewhere. Like into the city, or to haul a lot of groceries home. This can get me anywhere in town in a timely manner." He rambled again, taking the girls hand to stop her. The night was still young, so he smiled at his idea, "wanna learn? I'm sure those parties can hold off without ya." He said to the girl in a teasing tone and put the longboard down.
"It's pretty easy and you don't need to go fast. But I think the only thing we can get down is the balance if you want. Easy peasy and I'll make sure I don't let you fall." He told her reassuringly and took her hand to help her on the board. His heart was pounding as he took her other hand to walk beside her as they went along the smooth road. The boy made sure he had a strong grip on her hands to make sure she wouldn't fall. Also even though she was on the board he was still much taller than her and would easily be able to catch her if she began to fall. Which he wouldn't let happen. He didn't wanna scare her off by letting her bonk her head on the pavement or something. "See?" He asked excitedly, "easy peasy."

MOOD: Guilty

OUTFIT: Just no

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Sunny/Ronan Myling Myling

tags
TL;DR: Fuck this shit
tl;dr
Jesse Casablancas
I am selfish, I am wrong, I am right
I swear I’m right, swear I knew it all along
"Shh, it's okay, baby." Jesse had quickly composed himself to be strong for Ronan, holding the other tightly when it was his turn to cry. Even though his words had been sincere, the couple still sharing a bittersweet and intimate moment together, Jesse had to suppress an evil smirk as his former lover sobbed in his arms. I've got you now. He'd seen Ronan cry like that before when conflicted, wanting to leave but knowing he didn't have the strength to escape Jesse's web. Jesse knew Ronan was as good as his again.

That's why when he began to protest again, insisting this was wrong, they were both in other relationships, blah blah blah, Jesse just smirked when the younger boy made no move to actually leave the room. The blonde wordlessly grabbed the other's face to give him a passionate kiss, while gently pushing Ronan backwards until he fell onto a nearby sofa. Jesse quickly tore the stupid dog ear headband from his golden hair and pulled his dalmation print t-shirt off, tossing them aside before climbing on top of him.

"You want this, you know you want this," Jesse snarled lustfully in the other boy's ear as he kissed his neck, pulling his jacket off so aggressively he almost ripped it. It had been so long since they'd been together, he'd thought about this moment so many times since losing Ronan. Jesse wanted him so badly, he couldn't waste a moment being delicate with clothes.
code by valen t.

mood :
bunch of different negative emotions

outfit :
mentions :
Max Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

interactions :
Jesse Qwertycakes Qwertycakes Jean, Oliver .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat. Winnie ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie
Chanthara
;; Ronan
"Shh, it's okay, baby." Jesse comforted Ronan as he held the sobbing boy tightly against his own body. Ronan knew it was so wrong but it felt so good to be close to Jesse like this. He had really missed the other boy and the physical touch of him. Ronan kept crying and wiping his tears away. Ronan felt extremely conflicted, he wanted to leave or at least he knew he should, but it felt too late to do that. He didn’t have the energy to escape Jesse’s trap. Ronan was so focused in his own thoughts that he missed the evil smirk of the older boy. It was here for only a second and easy to miss. As Ronan’s cries started to stop, the blonde grabbed his face without a word and once again their lips joined in a passionate kiss.

He gently pushed the younger boy backwards and eventually they fell into a nearby sofa. Jesse started to get out of his costume before climbing on top of Ronan. "You want this, you know you want this." Jesse snarled lustfully in the other boy's ear as he kissed his neck, pulling his jacket off so aggressively it almost ripped. At this point the younger male knew it was too late to run away. Way too late. There was nothing he could do anymore. Nothing but give in to his former lover and abuser. Ronan couldn’t help but feel like crying again. He was a bad person, doing something like this to someone as sweet as Max. Ronan didn’t deserve Max’s love. Perhaps Jesse was what he deserved.

After Jesse was finished, Ronan immediately got up from the sofa. The will to run away had never vanished, not even now when it really was way too fucking late to do it. Ronan started picking his clothes and quickly got dressed up. As he put his suit jacket back, he managed to drop his phone on the floor. When Ronan picked the device, he noticed a missed call. He didn’t recognise the sender but soon enough he noticed a message from the same number. It was from the hospital. It was Jean. Ronan was Jean’s emergency contact after all, he knew it but he didn’t know what it was exactly that had happened to him. To miss a call so important while he was doing something like this. Letting down all the people he cared about and most importantly, himself. He had really let himself down by giving in to his abuser.

“I fucking hate you. I don’t want to see you ever again.” Ronan spit out behind his teeth to Jesse in a hateful glare. He fought against the will to cry as he left the room. He slammed the door closed leaving the older boy alone. Ronan needed to go to Jean. He needed to see his best friend, to make sure he was all right. As the boy left the party and started to run to the hospital, he couldn’t fight against the burning sensation in his eyes. The tears were back, and this time they were both because of self anger and worry. Ronan finally stopped crying when he arrived at the hospital. He knew he needed to stay strong for Jean, not give in to his own emotions. His crying face would just make Jean worry when the one worrying should be him. Quick visit with the receptionist in the hospital’s lobby and Ronan got to know which room Jean was located in.

Ronan started to rush in the hospital room, a nurse running behind him. “You can’t just go in! She said but Ronan didn’t listen, mumbling that he was Jean’s emergency contact. The room wasn’t difficult to find, and there Jean was laying in a hospital bed. But Jean wasn’t the only one in the room. Ronan didn’t recognise the boy, but the girl was his friend WInnie. Why she was in the room, he had no idea. Winnie was hugging Jean and Ronan couldn’t help but feel a hint of jealousy. I should be the one hugging him, Ronan ignored the thought. Part of him wanted to push the girl away but he knew it would be an insensitive thing to do. Why was he having such negative thoughts? He didn’t know the answer. Ronan forced himself to focus on the present instead of the negativity going around in his head.

He went to the other side of the bed. Seeing Jean in such a state made him feel like crying again, he didn’t know what was going on and it made him afraid. “Jean… what happened, are you okay?” He asked.

coded by reveriee.

Bristol Ricci

Bristol was impressed by all that he carried but her face turned to confusion as he started getting flustered, “Why would I think you have condoms? It’s good to be prepared with what you have when being outside.” She wasn’t shaming him, but not once had it crossed her mind that he would have condoms or really anything in his pack. She really didn’t understand people and maybe it was due to the isolation she had eventually imposed on herself after too many failed friendships. Hudson though, he could carry a conversation and she could stay quiet as they walked, which was easier for her because he would talk enough for both of them, and Bristol could nod or make a few comments without having to worry the conversation would die.

Her body was stopped, and she felt a warm presence on her hand and all her brain could do was stare at his hand holding her in place, she couldn’t even think of a reason why until he spoke, and her mind had snapped back to giving him the full attention. This was her moment to do something new and she only nodded as Hudson set the board down for her and helped her up and waited for her to gain her balance.

As they moved down the road Bristol couldn’t help but smile, her hands gripping tighter to Hudson as she struggled with her balance, but thankfully with his size she didn’t feel too worried about getting injured as she and the board moved along the street. “Will you teach me? To do this?” she gestured to the board with herself on it. It was a start to discovering what she really wanted. But for this first time in a very long time, she felt like she could have a friend who wouldn’t drop her, cause right now she had only one friend since freshman year of high school, but he was different. So now she hoped she would have both Henri and Hudson as her friends. Maybe things could be better this year.

They had reached the school and Bristol was quiet as she saw all the drunk students stumbling towards their dorms. She couldn’t remember when they had stopped with her on the board but once at the school, she moved herself closer to Hudson as she guided him towards where her dorm was. Cans of beer were scattered around the trashcans and different costumes were in Bristol’s vision, “Thanks for this.” She said and really it was for everything. She knew once she got back to her dorm she would give Hudson his jacket back, but she had really appreciated the warmth and joy he had given to her even in such a small timeframe.

mood :
No regrets

outfit :
mentions :
ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie Myling Myling

interactions :
Winny, Ronan
Valentine
;; Jean

Jean didn't notice the woman getting up at all until he looked towards her way. She was introducing herself. He gently had smiled as his blue eyes were starting to sting even more, making his vision very blurry.

Winnie.. such a good name..

He thought to himself. His throat unfortunately was not working in his favor. He couldn't really talk because of all the water that went down his throat and into his lungs. It even hurt to breathe, but he wouldn't admit that to anyone.

"I'm so glad you're okay. I wouldn't have been able to forgive myself if anything happened to you"

Those were her words. If he could have them on repeated he would. He'll, even laminated. Her body was tightening against his own. It wasn't suffocating for him though. His body was too weak for him to be able to reciprocate as much feeling as she was, but he held tightly onto her clothes as he did when he saved her. He could feel the burning sensation dming sensation down his throat as he started to cry started to cry in the crook of her neck.

Not even his family would pay him any mind if he did pass away. So the fact that a total stranger is comforting him in a new feeling. Something he was scared to let go of.

He didn't notice that Ronan had came into the room untit ruined until he started to talk. Jean blinked repeatedly over and over again because he couldn't believe that roden was actually there.

Jean couldn't answer Ronan's question. He was more focused on why the man in front of him had looked like he'd had been crying and panting. Did he run? Was he going through something? Jean had tried to clear his throat before talking in a very very scratchy voice.

"You... were.. crying? C'mere" He asked him, worried about the other man instead of himself. He even forgot for a moment that he was the one in the hospital. That all these people in the room were there to support and comfort him.

coded by reveriee.

Hudson Green
LcWR.gif

Hudson smiled as the girl seemed to be enjoying herself. When she was eventually confident and seemed balanced, "of course I can teach you, not when its dark and cold out but yeah it could be fun." He told the girl with a smile as he even let one hand go as they continued to the college building. He knew they were getting close when he heard more music and there were people around his age wandering around all drunk. Shaking his head, he came to a stop with her and helped her off the board, picking it up with one hand and lightly placing his hand on her back as she led him to where the dorms were.
From the looks of the campus, the parties were not only still going on, but there were bits and pieces of costumes laying about, cans scattered all over the lawn, and people stumbling about. While it did look fun, he didn't like the fact that Bristol needed someone to be walking her back. He knew how some of his old friends were, being pushy with women to get sex... He'd never actually seen anything happen but he couldn't imagine how desperate one would have to be to pressure another person that way. When he heard the girls quiet thank you, he smiled once again, trying not to focus on the dangers of the campus, "it's no problem Bri, just lemme know before you decide to go out and get ice cream in the dark." He told her with a laugh. While they only just met, he did care what happened to his friends.
Once outside her dorm the boy finally turned to her and gave her a hug, "this was fun." He told her and backed up again, "lock your door, and text me whenever you need anything." The boy said with his final goodbye and left the campus. When the property line stopped, he put his board down and began his zooming through the town back to his house, only halfway home did he realize he had left his jacket on the girl. Shaking his head with a smile, he hoped the girl would enjoy it until they hung out next.

mood

drunk, nervous, spooked

a random neighborhood

outfit

a tank top and jeans with some high sandals

tags

kennedy porter

diamonds are a girls' best friend

The dog looked at her, two big brown eyes staring deep in her soul. ‘It’s not my responsibility to look out for your stupid dog!’ She yelled after him as the young man with the red sweater turned his back to her.

An immediate wave of panic followed as Kennedy stubbornly stepped into her car, turning the keys with her hands shaking. The dog never broke eye contact as it sat there, innocently and alone.
Under her breathe she started softly cursing herself out before getting out of the car again.

The man was out to make her feel stressed out and it made her feel some kind of way. Her hands carefully wrapped around the dog reluctantly as she stepped hastily after the man. ‘Fine, take your dog thing or whatever his name was.’
She held the dog out to him as she made another few steps forward, her heels clicking softly on the concrete.
‘It’s not a good thing to just leave him out there! What if I was a crazy person and just ran over him?’ Kennedy rambled as she softly pet the dog before reaching her arms out with the dog gently dangling. ‘Well?’ She said, trying to hide her smile as she saw the goofy dog like this. Maybe he wasn’t out to annoy her after all.

nine lives

Bristol Ricci

Thanksgiving Day and Bristol was up early, it was always her and her dad because her dad had said that their family had some issues and it was best to keep her away from it and she never questioned it and her mom hadn’t stayed around for her to know that side of her family, but this year she was determined to be the better cook of the house even if she had no clue what she was doing. She wanted to make sure the turkey wasn’t burnt this year because last year had been terrible for turkey. Her dad had overcooked it that it didn’t even taste edible even though she had pretended it was good before they gave up and ate a frozen pizza.

So, she was up early getting everything together when she heard the footsteps of her father coming down the hall, “Good morning.” She chimed, “There’s coffee brewing.” Her father walked over and placed a kiss on her forehead before he went to pour a cup for himself. It was nice to be home especially after dealing with her roommate who she didn’t like, and she knew didn’t like her. Being home, she felt like she could breathe easier and not walk on eggshells in her own dorm.

As the time ticked by Bri had gotten the turkey in the oven with the help of her dad so it didn’t fall when she lifted the pan and so she didn’t drop it on the ground. She had been messaging on Twitter and some fallout was happening with Hudson who she had been spending time with over the past month, and his sister. So, she had kind of invited him to her Thanksgiving. She looked over at her father many times, before the older man caught on, “You have something to say?” and Bri shrugged, “My friend wants to come over for Thanksgiving. He’s having some issues with his sister, and I don’t want him to be alone for the holidays.” A weird look crossed her father’s face, “A boy. Are you two?” and Bri shook her head, “No, just friends.” The look left her dads face but was replaced by another look she still couldn’t read.

Hudson was her friend, there was no way anyone could like her like that. She was too weird for people, and it wasn’t like she could tell her dad that, he would be upset by those words, so she never talked about anyone. It was probably a shock that anyone was visiting because Bristol never brought anyone over, “Please don’t be weird with him, dad.” Her father let out a soft laugh, “I’ll make sure to bring out the baby pictures and tell him every embarrassing story.” She knew her dad was joking but Bri didn’t want to lose this friend, she didn’t have many to spare so losing him, even if he said he would stay her friend, was something that caused her to worry.

Ronan's voice surprised Winona and in turn she pulls away from the boy. Jean. That was his name, she felt her stomach settle a little bit now that she finally knew his name. It takes her a moment to realize that her friend was here, she hadn't known that Ronan knew Jean. Albeit, the two of them haven't talked much since she decided running from her problems was the best course of action for her life.

She missed the bond the two of them used to have. Not only was he her dance partner but he was friend that appreciated different parts of Winona, like her dancing. She knew that that was the reason that they got distant, she stopped dancing and for a long time she wanted to forget that she ever could dance. Teaching at the studio had allowed her to get back in touch with her inner dancer and right then and there it felt like the universe was als bringing Ronan to her so she could do that.

Ronan? She distances herself a little bit as she sees the two boys interact. It seemed like they knew each other well and that possibly there was something more. All of a sudden Winnie felt like she was intruding. I'm gonna let you two talk, I have to go find my doctor anyways. She says softly, a small smile on her face as she moved back towards the other boy in the room, she nudges Oliver roughly and she sees him stir, his eyes opening up slowly. Jean, thank you again, I owe you my life. I'll check up on you later okay? She gives him a small nod as their eyes connect. And Ronan, I'll text you later too. I missed you.

With that, she grabs Oliver's hand and yanks him up. Throwing a quick wave to Ronan and Jean, she drags Oliver out of the room and starts making down the hallway. Sorry, I just wanted to give them some space.

mood: confused; abandoned; lost; scared; in pain

outfit

playing:
Can We Go Back To Bed

by:
Bazzi

mentions:

interactions: Jean, Ronan, Oliver

tags: .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

Myling Myling

º º code by ditto º º

mood :
worried

outfit :
mentions :
None

interactions :
Jean, Oliver .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat. Winnie ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie
Chanthara
;; Ronan
"You... were.. crying? C'mere." Jean asked instead of answering Ronan's questions, and immediately the younger boy's hands wents to his face. He could tell Ronan had been crying? He should have washed his face or something before coming to see his friend. It wasn't supposed to go like this. Hadn't he swore to himself to not make Jean worry? Not when he was in a hospital bed. "No. I... I was just so worried when I got to know you were hospitalized." Ronan said and it was only a partly lie. He had cried because of the worry over Jean, but also because of the mistakes he had made this night. However Jean didn't need to know about them, not now.

As Ronan got closer to Jean, Winnie pulled away from the boy in the hospital bed. Ronan hears his name being said by Winnie and his attention is immediately back on the girl. "I'm gonna let you two talk, I have to go find my doctor anyways." She said softly and Ronan just nodded at her. A small smile appears on Winnie's face as she moves back towards the boy Ronan didn't know. The girl then continues talking, telling Jean she owed her life to him and that she would check up on him later. This made Ronan all more confused. Just what had happened? He wasn't getting answers from anyone. He could only imagine and guess what had led to this situation, to Jean getting hospitalized.

"And Ronan, I'll text you later too. I missed you." Winnie said before leaving the room with the boy unknown to Ronan. He again only nods, unable to find the right words. He missed the girl too. She had been in his mind a lot but Ronan hadn't contacted her recently. It could be said they both were going through their own struggles. Right now Ronan was however much more focused on Jean and his well being than in anyone else. When he is left alone in the room with Jean, Ronan carefully sits on the edge of the hospital bed. He gently touches Jean's hand with his own. "I don't know what happened, but I'm so glad you didn't leave me." The younger boy says lovingly as he looks at the blue orbs of Jean's eyes.

coded by reveriee.

Hudson Green
tumblr_inline_oq9lk60imj1t284ng_540.gif

The day started off rough for Hudson. He woke up to not only his sisters voice, but another females voice... Which must be her friend Maggie. Groaning in his bed he rolled over to check his phone, propping himself up on his elbow to text back to Bristol. Since Halloween they'd been hanging out and messaging a lot, which only fueled his crush on her. Not only was she the sweetest person, she was pretty, and kind... And very oblivious to his small flirting and flirty gestures. When he heard his mom call for him he put his phone down and ran his hand through his hair in dread. He did not want to spend this much time around his sister or her friend.
Rolling out of the bed, Hudson grabbed his towel off the hook on the back of his door and went to go to the bathroom to shower when he saw Maggie standing in the hall, who seemed to be looking at him in his boxers. Rolling his eyes he pushed passed the trouble maker, "awe don't be like that Hudson, let me admire." He heard the girl say and he narrowed his eyes, just going faster to the bathroom so he wouldn't have to be near her. While the girl was hot, her impression on the internet didn't sit right with him.
Once showered and dressed, Hudson made his way to the kitchen where his mom was in a cooking frenzy and pressed a kiss to the woman's cheek. Quietly he whispered, "set a plate aside for me okay? I don't think I can be here with Maggi and Odi here..." He admitted to the caring woman who gave him a sad look but nodded. Though his parents had been disappointed in him failing senior year, his mom was still supportive of Hudson and knew the struggles he had when it came to his sister. Giving his moms shoulder a quick squeeze, he went to grab his board from the closet when he heard his sister say, "running away again?" Hudson turned to the girl for a second but chose not to argue as he left the house and grabbed his pack of cigarettes from his backpack.
After lighting one up he put the pack back into his backpack and set the board on the ground, heading his way towards Bristol's. While he was super nervous to meet her dad, he was excited to actually be participating in a normal family function, even if it wasn't his family. It didn't take long for him to weave around the streets until he was down the street from her place. Stopping, he flicked the cigarette away and pulled some mints out to somewhat hopefully get ride of some of the smoke smell. Once he was confident he didn't smell, he kicked off lightly, letting his board coast until he came to a stop in front of her house. Setting it down on the ground beside the porch stairs, Hudson made his way up and lightly knocked on the door, stepping back for whoever to open the door.

Outfit

Bristol Ricci

Bristol had finally started to get herself ready and out of her pajamas, doing her makeup not something she would normally with just her dad, but she had someone coming over and she wasn’t ready for him to see her without any makeup or looking like she couldn’t have herself put together. She was supposed to be semi-normal and so makeup at least helped make her feel like that around other people. She was still in her room when she heard the doorbell ring and her dad called out that he was answering it. She wasn’t ready, she was far from ready, but Hudson promised he would stay her friend. He promised and promised still meant something to most everyone she hoped. She could hear through her room as her father answered the door. So, she crept to the door to listen to them speak. Her dad said he would be on his best behavior for her friend, so she wondered if her dad would live up to what he said.

As Calvin opened the door, he saw a young man standing there, the older man gave his daughters friend a once over, “Come on in. I’m Mr. Ricci and you must be Hudson, the friend taking up my daughter’s free time. She speaks highly of you. It’s nice to have more company around. Since Bristol’s gone off to college the house is quiet. We are glad to have you over to have Thanksgiving with us. Please make yourself at home.” Calvin could see the boy was nervous by his demeanor alone. He led the boy through the small hallway and into the open living area where the kitchen and dining room could be seen. It was a nice single-story home for him and his daughter, and Calvin hadn’t seen any of Bristol’s friends in years, so having one over was a nice surprise for him.

Bristol gave it a few more seconds before she quietly emerged from her room and padded towards the living room. A small smile formed when she saw Hudson, “Hi, welcome.” She spoke. Her words were softer than normal, she wasn’t used to having others in her place of comfort. Bristol looked between her dad and Hudson, “We have water. If you’re thirsty. Food is still cooking. You are a bit early. Or maybe I started a bit late. If you’re hungry we have snacks.” Bristol was feeling a bit frazzled about how to handle a guest and her dad made his way to the fridge pulling out a small veggie tray, giving Bristol a look to relax. She took a breath and made her way to the couch, “Do you want to watch…” Bristol paused for a moment, “tv with me?” She finally got the rest of the sentence out. Usually her dad watched some football game or they would turn on some Christmas film but she didn’t know what to watch right now.

Paris Goulding
900577c9cc7183e1d85776557067bb6d1c236a8e.gifv

Anchor Bay had always been Paris' favorite place. Between the beach, her grandparents, and the time she spent with Apolla, going to Anchor Bay to visit was always something she took time to do and look forward to. This visit on the other hand was a little different. She and Apolla have always been off and on but Paris could never stay away from her or the toxicity between them. They were elastic bands that just snapped them back together every time one tried to pull away from the other. Paris lived for it, lived for the thrill that Apolla gave her. But this visit to Anchor Bay was leaving a heavy feeling in her heart.
The issue with social media is that you can never tell what is fake and what is not... unless you really know the person. To decipher the photo that Apolla posted, and whether it was fake or real, was hard to determine this time. With Odette Green, topless on Apolla's Snapchat story, Paris could feel her anxiety running rampant. Her heart beating, her hands shaking, and her mind wandering to every horrible scenario, tears welled in her eyes.
She had been having fun with Tallulah, taking photos for her Instagram, helping Tallulah live her nerdy dreams by also dressing up, and honestly just one friend being there for the other. She knew posting the photo would make Apolla angry, but not to the extent of sleeping with another woman. Paris had always been Apolla's and only ever Apolla's, so her heart felt heavier than ever before when it came to this woman.
Standing in Tallulah's washroom, tears streaming down her face, Paris just stared at the photo. The panic attack she was having was worse than she'd ever had and the anger running through her... She had to talk to Apolla, end it with her for good. She couldn't deal with this emotional manipulation anymore... She could find someone good, someone who would treat her right. Slipping her phone into her pocket she turned the tap to the sink on and splashed some water on her face to unsuccessfully make the swelling under her eyes go down. She knew she looked like she was crying and that Tallulah might be concerned... But she knew she needed to do something about this and she would go to the only place she knew Apolla would most likely be.
Pulling on her clean clothes, Paris left Tallulah's house quick enough for the girl to not ask questions, sending Tallulah a quick "I'll be back in a bit." She couldn't talk about how she was feeling to her best friend, not yet, she needed to do this. It didn't take long to drive to the studio with a million different things to say running around in her head. Getting out of the car, not even locking the door, Paris marched into the studio, past Cyrus, to Apolla's tattooing room but stopped short when she saw Apolla, close to Odi's hip, tattooing the blonde with not a care to what she was even doing to Paris, "what the hell Apolla..." she said quietly at first, everything she had rehearsed in her head completely disappearing, but her next words came out louder and much more harsh, "fuck you."

Mentions: PenguinFox PenguinFox ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie
Outfit

Mars watched with amusement as the woman struggled to properly carry Bourbon. His dog was huge and the frustration that was growing across the lady's face only made him feel a little bad, but not enough for him to stop the circus. He snorts when she mentions the dangers of letting Bourbon run around on his own.

Marcellus stops walking and whips around to face the woman. She runs into him slightly and then takes a few steps back. She's smaller than him, he's practically towering over her as he relays to her the next few words. I don't know how many times I have to say it, this is my land. And Bourbon gets to do what he wants. He turns back around and makes his way back towards his house.

You seem like a crazy enough person, hope Bourbon's okay with you. He emphasizes the poor dog's name. Now, what're you doing driving around under the influence?

Mars had been around enough parties and users to know what someone under the influence looked like. As long as he kept the woman walking behind him, it would be okay. She wouldn't be on the road and she couldn't hurt herself or anyone else. Something bad must've seriously happened for her to be acting this way. You've gotta be incredibly fucking stupid to try and get away with something like that.

mood: content; concerned; a little annoyed

outfit

playing:
N/A

by:
N/A

interactions: Kennedy

tags: purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

º º code by ditto º º

Apolla's parents, along with her brother, decided to visit for the holidays. The artist loved her family, it was nice having them all together for family events and holidays, listening to her parents talk about their curriculums and lectures they were teaching, her brother starting a new project restoring some beat up car he found, and then they even took their turn listening to Apolla talk about some major art project or new piece she had just done.

But today, Apolla needed a breather, she needed a distraction. She had gotten herself in situation with her ex girlfriend and it was causing her an intense headache that Tylenol couldn't even take care of. And then Paris started playing with fire, publicly and purposefully flirting with one of her friends in order to push Apolla's buttons. Apolla wasn't one to show sentiment when it came to her romantic life, she'd rather keep it private and she usually didn't get too far in a relationship. A majority of her love life had been plagued with hookups and relationships that only lasted two months. But it was complicated when it came to Paris.

For the past two years, the couple have been on-and-off. It constantly ended because Paris wanted a lot more than Apolla was willing to give. She didn't want to get a place together, she wasn't going to settle down, she wasn't ready to love her unconditionally. Apolla did not want the commitment that Paris wanted. Apolla knew that she constantly hurt her ex, she tried different ways to push her away, but Paris was stubborn and always found her way back to the tattooist. The persistence got on Apolla's nerves and although she wasn't helping either of them by continuing to sleep with her ex, that didn't stop either of them. But Apolla was angry right now and she wanted it to become blatantly clear that she wasn't going to settle for Paris, that Paris had to move on, that their relationship was just sex and nothing more.

It would also help Apolla move on and avoid her feelings, deeper feelings that had been there since the first time the two of them dated. Apolla wasn't willing to accept it though. She'd rather hurt Paris' feelings with rude remarks and heartbreak than accurately deal with her own feelings. Hence why she recruited Odette to break some hearts. Avoid texting Paris and post a few sultry and intimate pictures online in response to her ex's, rile up some chaos in order for the message to be rung out: you're replaceable.

Apolla predicted that Paris would get mad, as long as she got the last word she didn't care exactly what Paris did. Apolla was one for winning and she was gonna do so. What she didn't expect was for her livid ex to burst into her place of work while she worked on her partner in crime. Fuck you. Apolla heard and it really just brought a smile to her face

Hi Paris, Apolla looks up quickly, barely meeting eye contact with the upset girl before returning back to Odette's hip which she strokes in an almost lovingly way. I didn't know that we had an appointment scheduled. This time Apolla keeps her eyes on the intricate black lines, it was a little unorthodox for her to be this close to her friend while tattooing her, but Apolla was deliberate. She knew exactly what it looked like as Odette's leg practically wrapped around Apolla's waist, the brunette's eyes focusing on the model's smooth porcelain skin as her tattoo gun did its jobs.

She could practically feel Paris's eyes piercing into her back as she continued her work, unbothered. I'm a little busy right now, can we talk later?

mood: indifferent; focused; angry; a little jealous

outfit

playing:
Good In Bed

by:
Dua Lipa

interactions: Paris, Odette

tags: travelbypages travelbypages

º º code by ditto º º

MOOD: Nervous, disappointed in himself

OUTFIT: outfit

basics
MENTIONS:
Jesse Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
Jean .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

INT:
Max Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

--------don't type anything after this comment--------

[/COMMENT]
tags
TL;DR After hiding a while Ronan has gained all his strength to face the Berkowitzes and confess to Max about the cheating.
tl;dr
Ronan Chanthara
"You’re in a relationship to be happy, to smile, to laugh, and to make good memories. Not to constantly be upset, to feel hurt, and to cry."
Ronan had been bunking at Vanja’s place for the days after the disastrous Halloween party. Ronan couldn’t still believe he had been stupid enough to get into Jesse’s trap. He was so disgusted and disappointed in himself that he couldn’t even put it into words. All that was left in Ronan was regrets. He was used to getting hurt by the ones he loved, he didn’t know when it had switched around. Just when he had become the one to hurt his loved ones? To hurt someone as sweet and gentle as Max.

Just why Ronan had to go to the same bed with Jesse, to cheat on Max. He could never forget himself for it. But despite all he didn’t deserve to hide, he couldn’t hide forever. He had to face the Berkowitz family sooner or later. He needed to confess. Max deserved that much. And Ronan deserved to get all his hate. He needed to know why Ronan had blocked him and avoided him. He needed to know that he had done nothing wrong. That it was all Ronan’s fault.

And in a way confessing was good for Ronan too. He had been so heavy with the guilt that it was almost impossible to handle. He had cried for days and he felt like even that wasn’t enough to make him feel better. He had not been able to talk about the cheating to anyone. Not his sister, not his friends. Not even to Jean or Vanja. Ronan was supposed to be happy, finally free from his past lover, no abuser. But then he had to fuck it all up by getting trapped again in Jesse’s web. “I’m out!” Ronan screamed before leaving the apartment.

It was now or never. Ronan needed to confess. However he would make his visit quick. Just take all his stuff he had left behind and have a talk with Max. After it he wouldn’t face the Berkowitzes anymore. They had always been so good to him, but he had to go and ruin it. Maybe he had taken their kindness for granted. Whatever it was, he didn’t deserve to be surrounded with such sweet people, not anymore. Maybe Ronan deserved all the painful feelings he was experiencing. He had said to Jesse he would never see him again but maybe the older boy was the one he deserved. Jesse knew how to handle him.

The Berkowitzes didn’t live too far away from Vanja’s place, but it did still take around thirty minutes for Ronan to arrive at their house. Ronan walked towards the front door, his heart beating so hard it was as if it was going to jump out from his chest. Ronan wanted to just run away, continue hiding and run away from the consequences. But he had hurt Max enough as is. He needed to admit the horrible thing he had done. Ronan fought against his will to run and instead he rang the bell, waiting in fear who would be the one to open it.

Dr. Berkowitz. “Ronan. I’m so glad to see you. Please come inside.” The man said with the kindest smile, clearly relieved to see the boy, who was now like one of his own sons. Relieved to see he was doing good. Oh, how wrong he was. Ronan wasn’t feeling good at all. “Is Max in his room?” Ronan asked and the man nodded. The boy walked to his boyfriend’s room, his heart now beating even faster than previously. Ronan opened the door first only a little bit, then opened it fully. He let his gaze go around the room, before landing on Max.

Everything was like when Ronan left. The room was slightly messy and filled with Max’s plants. However Ronan living there for a while had left its own mark on the room. There were his clothes sprinkled in the room and on top of the desk, there was unfinished painting of his and some unwashed paintbrushes. For a while Ronan just looked at his surroundings. It felt difficult to face Max after what he had done.

When he finally got his strength to face Max, he didn’t know what to say. “I.. Umm.. Hi.” Ronan let out accompanied with an awkward wave. “We need to talk.” He then said with a serious face, doing his best to sign everything for Max as he spoke. THe movements of his hands were a little slow and rough. But he at least knew he managed to sign the word “talk” properly.

code by valen t.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back