• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We All Break Sometimes (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Della Bressett
31e26b5a9bc0550cb8ae33086f889ad4.gif

Della listened to Everleigh about what her and the babysitter did as Blu changed into pajamas, then laughed about the beanie, "I like it, I was planning to steal it." She told Blu and smiled when she cuddled up. Everleigh wouldn't have ever witnessed affection like this between her and Elliot. There was no love in the marriage, only abuse. So Della was comfortable with Blu cuddling her and kissing her in front of Everleigh because she knew that all the 3 year old knew was that people who love each other kiss, whether it's platonic or not. "She'll understand someday but for now it's just mommy loves someone." She explained to Blu and Everleigh began nodding quickly and began a story about how one of her classmates from daycare has two mommies.
With a laugh, Della shook her head. "Of course honey, when one person loves another person they kiss. Whether that be a mommy and a daddy, two mommies or two daddies." Della told Everleigh and the girl listened intently, "so now I have two mommies too?" The little one asked curiously, eyeballing the two for an answer and Della felt herself blush, very red, "I guess if you want to call Blu a mommy you'll have to ask her sweetie." Della told Everleigh and lightly brushed the little ones hair back with her fingers. She wouldn't care if Everleigh called Blu mommy, because as far as Everleigh knows her daddy had died. In a way he had and luckily Everleigh hated him so much, he really could be in the little girls mind.
It didn't take long for Everleigh to crash so Della stood and put the girl in the bed, then moved the divider to sit between the couch and the bed so that they could have some privacy to talk, "sorry about that... She just, talks about wanting a normal family sometimes." Della told her as she sat back on the couch and wrapped her arms around her knees, "he broke her, made her life feel not normal, like everything she sees on T.V. is a fantasy that can never be fulfilled. This will be new to her, but I think it'll be a good kind of new because besides the circumstances of how we're happening, it'll be like a complete family to her." Della explained to Blu, kind of nervous for the girls answer.
Mentions: r e i r e i

Faith
the perfectionist sofie
Faith felt someone hug her as she was well into her panic attack. It smelt of cigarettes and vanilla shampoo so she knew it was Harlow. She just breathes in her as she tries to calm down from the panic of her mind. It was times like this. she wishes that the world was just a little less angry and she was different and was able to handle it. She hears Harlow talk to her as she rest her head against hers.

D-d-don't you think that's my choice to make beautiful?" She asks her as she let's Harlow calm her down. Something that no one has been able to do since these started to happen. Not even Winnie knew that she had panic attacks. Only Chance and Frankie and that's because they stood witness to them a couple of times. Even they couldn't calm her down but Harlow...she could. Without a thought.

"We are all fucked up in our minds Har. It's only how we deal with the pain that matters." She whispers as she moves shakily to kiss Harlow softly. "I pretend that I rule the world...when in fact the world rules me. You don't know what I've been through these past years. How much I wished that..." Faith adds not completing her sentences as she knew that Harlow could figure out what she was saying. Her life doesn't feel like she was in control of it. It hurts her not being in control of her own life.

But with Harlow, it's like she doesn't need to be. All she has to do is be with her, and she doesn't need to listen to the world. All she needed to listen to is Harlow. That's who she wants to listen to. "Then hurt me Harlow Roy but don't push me away again. " She says more firmly "I'm not losing you a second time. You can push me all you want but I'm not going anywhere...you know how stubborn I am."

Faith goes to kiss her again softly "I'm not asking you to be good. I'm asking you to just...don't go. Stay with me. Please." She says as she leans her head back onto Harlow's. She was pleading for her to see that one person had always cared for her. Always cared for her. Always would do anything for her. Faith was waiting for her to see her in front of her.

harlow bedroom -> outside
panic and honestly.
travelbypages travelbypages Harlow ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie Winona and Chance
coded by natasha.

MOOD: Protective, creeped out

OUTFIT: Nothing goofy, he was supposed to look intimidating

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Carson Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Max Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

Josephine tamarapasek tamarapasek

tags
TL;DR: Alexei has the willies from this goshdarn school, golly gee
tl;dr
Alexei Milyukov
My heart is yours to fill or burst, to break or bury
Or wear as jewelry, whichever you prefer
Alexei froze as he first heard Max's sprinting footsteps, then saw the boy come charging toward him. All he could think was there was some sort of danger coming right for them and he needed to do whatever he could to get Josephine, who stood beside him, out of harm's way. The young man quickly scooted his girlfriend behind him with his free hand, just as he caught Max in his other arm. Only for her to pop right back up beside him to start questioning Max.

"Max? Max, buddy, it's okay. What--what happened?" Alexei asked gently, patting the boy's back like he was trying to soothe a spooked puppy. So alarmed he forgot Max wouldn't be able to hear any of it. His ears perked up at at sudden sound, the tinkling of a metal chain. It could have been anything, but the way it echoed through the empty halls made his breath hitch in fear. Still holding onto Max, he curled his free arm around Jo and pulled her close to ensure nothing could steal her away into the darkness.

"We should get outta here right now," He turned to her, worry etched across his face, before frantically glancing around the vicinity. "Carson??" Alexei called out in a shaky voice at least a couple octaves higher than normal as he thought the worst--whatever was out there, whatever Max saw could have snatched his friend away. "CARSON," He managed to yell louder. Squinting into the shadows, he continued to helplessly look around as he held onto Max and Josephine for dear life, though it was so dark it was difficult to see past a foot or so ahead.
code by valen t.

Carson Hughes

It didn’t take long to get everyone moving from the school and honestly good riddance to being in the creepy building. Maybe, just maybe everyone had been right to not go and trespass at this school. It might have been a smarter choice had Carson never even thought to go but then again, she needed to know if the rumors were true or not. She had needed to know so badly. She was trailing behind Alexei and Jo trying to make sure the group stayed together. It had been hard in the dark building and out of nowhere she heard footsteps and a body hurl into her knowing her down to the ground. What the hell had happened? Her body was completely against the dusty ground the air in her lungs received a large breath the moment she hit the ground.

Without moving Carson let her body recover to figure out what had happened, letting herself breathe normal from the impact that had just occurred. She didn’t plan to move fast until she heard Alexie screaming her name, “Over here!” she yelled out letting her friend know she hadn’t died or been left behind, “Someone knocked me over.” She didn’t need to assume who it was; she knew it was Max and even though he hadn’t meant to knock her over it made Carson wish he had never tagged along with her. The kid was a great person but too jumpy for her to want to deal with.

Finally getting to her feet and brushing whatever dirt and debris covered the floor she had been on she caught up with the group and said nothing until they were all outside of the building. Once outside she turned to Max and directed his face to her, “Watch. Where. You. Run.” She made sure each word was space out for him to read her lips. Her body still ached from the sheer impact of Max and then the ground. She wouldn’t be shocked if she had a bruise on her body when she woke in the morning, but at least everyone was safe and mostly unharmed. All of them being safe meant the world to her. She had started this investigation and she would be damned to ever let anyone get hurt or lost on her stupid adventures. For now, she could only thing about the dirt that was still coating her hair and if there were any spiders that had crawled into it.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): Chimney Swift Chimney Swift Qwertycakes Qwertycakes tamarapasek tamarapasek

mood :
surprised, happy

outfit :
mentions :
none

interactions :
Bristol Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
Ellsworth
;; Henrietta
As Henri was done with her monologue, Bristol got lost into her own thoughts. At least it seemed like that to Henri, who patiently waited for what her former friend would say. However she didn’t say anything-. The silence between them continued and Henri started to worry whether she shouldn't have talked so openly.

Bristol wasn't a judgeful person, she wouldn’t judge Henri, the blonde kept reassuring herself. However she couldn’t help but fear if Bri thought it was selfish of her to leave.

After what felt like too long, Bri gave Henri a quick “I’m thinking.” The words were soft, and it made Henrietta reassured that Bri wasn’t judging or ignoring her. She just needed time to process her thoughts and figure out what to say. “The prodigal son was welcomed back with open arms.” Bristol eventually said out loud and Henri hadn't honestly expected that.

“Pfftt.. You’re right about that, and hopefully this prodigal son or more like daughter will get welcomed back open armed as well. At least my parents seemed happy I’’m back.” Henri said. I hope you too, she added in her mind but that felt too selfish to say out loud.

Henrietta was happy to see a small smile rise on Bri’s face. She exclaimed that life had happened, but Henri was back now. She exclaimed that maybe they could still be friends… if she wanted and she of course did. She didn’t expect that. The words made Henrietta happier than she had believed.

“Of course I want to. That means a lot to me.” She kept a small pause in her speech. “Thanks, Bri.” She whispered with a small smile.

coded by reveriee.

mood :
happy, flustered

outfit :
mentions :
None

interactions :
.Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
Ahonen
;; Niila

[I can’t help but worry though. Glad you’re fine, rakas.” Niila simply answered as Arthur said she was fine and Niila shouldn’t worry about her. But he wanted to worry about her, it was his way of taking care of her. Making sure she was fine.

Arthur came close to Niila once more. The music was loud enough that they had difficulties hearing each other. Eventually she had to speak into his ear. "Niila..if you could feel me right now.. you'd know I'm at my limit." Arthur said with the sweetest possible tone.

Her face flushed as did Niila’s own. Every time he felt Arthur couldn’t make him flustered, that their relationship was past that, she would exactly do that. Niila couldn’t hide his reddish face. But he didn’t mind showing it to her.

It took Niila a couple minutes to come up with words to give back to his loved one. “Oh, you too?” He said in a more playful manner than he usually was. Apparently Arthur was once again bringing new sides from him, maybe the alcohol too.

“Should we leave the party so I can just do that… feel you.” Niila said and this time it was he himself to make him flush. He wasn’t one to talk so openly about his feelings, about his lust.

But if it was with Arthur he didn’t mind. He kept looking directly at his girlfriend, and even when his face was serious his brown chocolate eyes were smiling.
coded by reveriee.

MOOD: up to no good

OUTFIT: NIGHTMARE

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Dylan Myling Myling

tags
TL;DR Ivy peer-pressures Dylan into drinking.
tl;dr
Ivy Dawkins
Don't threaten me with a good time.

Ivy soon busied herself by painting a large pentagram of mayonnaise on the kitchen floor while Dylan artistically laid out vegetables in ritualistic fashion, trying to stack tomatoes and cucumbers in vaguely phallic arrangements.

Within minutes, the kitchen was a crime scene of food products and wreckage. Ivy was trying to build an altar out of cereal boxes, sticking toothpicks and knives in cucumbers to lay out as offerings to whatever god of groceries they were giving tithing to. She grabbed a bottle of cherry syrup from the countertop and started liberally dousing the cucumbers, trying to achieve the perfect blood-like consistency. The effect was both gruesome and hilariously awful.

Surely, Jenny’s parents weren’t going to be happy about cleaning this up in the morning. Luckily, by then Ivy will be safe in bed all hungover at her shitty foster parent’s house. No one would know it was her and Dylan that did this.
…Actually, everyone would know it was her. Who else other than Ivy or Ashley would do something this confusing and heinous?

The mess grew and grew, with the help of Dylan raiding the kitchen and pantry for anything and everything they could add to their abomination. The sleeves of her cucumber suit were soon covered in a smattering of mayonnaise, peanut butter, and cherry syrup, and lord knows what else.

“It needs something more.” Ivy crossed her arms and tapped her foot in pensive thought, surveying the disaster mess in front of her. “But what?” Wobbling over to Dylan, she tugged on his arm like a toddler begging for attention. “Dillyyyy, you’re the visionary here. What’re we gonna do to top this off?”

[/B]

code by valen t.

MOOD: piss terrified

OUTFIT: Hangover Chic

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Carson Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
Alexei Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
Jo tamarapasek tamarapasek

tags
TL;DR
Max makes a stupid decision to join Jo, Alexei, and Carson on a Halloween night of dubiously-legal adventuring
tl;dr
Max Berkowitz

We accept the love we think we deserve.

The next few moments went by in a blur. Alexei softly patted his back, while someone else tapped rapidly on his shoulder trying to get him to explain what the hell just happened to send him flying down the hallway in a panic. He couldn’t bring himself to speak in anything that even vaguely resembled the English language. Though it was far too dark to see him doing it, he signed “dog” with one of his hands, over and over, his fingers flicking against each other rapidly. Then, Alexei still holding onto him, they were led back out of the school.

Even in the dark of the night, the light of the moon and street lamps were almost blinding after spending so long in the pitch black of the school. Max blinked, trying to adjust to the sudden change, still feeling his heart racing in his chest and his breath coming cold and ragged into his lungs.

“Did no one else see it!?” Max cried out, as soon as he could see his adventuring mates clearly again. Now that he was more visible, Max looked like an absolute mess: harried and frantic, all pale and sweaty and terrified. “No one else saw the… saw…” He didn’t know if anyone could even understand them. He had difficulty speaking clearly at the best of times; he knew this from his long and somewhat traumatizing years of speech therapy. But now, under this much panic and feeling himself stutter and trip over syllables, he wasn’t sure anyone could make out what he was saying at all.

Instantly turning red when he realized who he was clinging to, he released his death-grip on Alexei and jumped back, stammering. Had Alexei really protected him that whole way?
Maybe Jo was right. Maybe he wasn’t just lurking around the bookstore looking for literature to steal…

Just when he thought things couldn’t get any more traumatic, Carson cupped her hand around his cheek to turn his head towards her.
“Watch. Where. You. Run.”
Had he pushed her over? Oy, vey…
Max was in such a blind panic at the time that he couldn’t remember, but the dust covering Carson’s clothes and hair told him all he needed to know. He must have accidentally run into her in the darkness. Maybe she was hurt. Maybe she'd hate him forever after this.

Max stumbled through several frantic apologies, looking like he was on the verge of tears.
Why had he even come out here?

code by valen t.

Blu
the faker
Blu sat frozen, Everleigh just asked if she had two mommies. Like if Blu was her mommy too. She was barely listening to the rest of tue conversation or if any of it. She was replaying the last moment over and over again in her mind. Not because she didn't want to be her other mommy. No, it definitely wasn't because of that. It was because Blu's honest answer without thinking was gonna be yes.

That surprised even her. To know that she wanted to be this little girl's mother just as much as she wanted her to be. It wasn't even a hint if hestation in her mind. Blu loved Everleigh, and she was well onto loving her mother. How could anyone not love this tiny but love filled family? She wanted to be there for every moment of their lives. She wanted to belong with them...in their family. Blu snapped out of her thoughts as she realized that Everleigh had been put to sleep and Della has came back to the couch with her.

She watched as Della started to talk and explain. She was trying to explain Everleigh's behavior to her but she never needed to. Blu would be whatever she wanted her to be to her. Blu stands up and moves to bend down in front of Del, taking her hands making sure she was looking into her eyes. "My love, I would be honored to be that little girl's other mother. I wasn't frozen because of fear, I was frozen because I was about to say yes without hesitation. "

Blu breathes in deeply as she smilies watery tears up at the woman that she was falling in love with. This night has taught her that she was falling in love with Della Bressett and there's nothing she could do about it. Not that she would ever do anything. "I love her Del. Not in the way that a friend would love her friend's kid. In a way, that I would take a bullet for that little girl, like she was my own. If she wants a family then let's do it. Let's give her a family my love. I'll be her other mom without question because I am completely and utterly in love with that little girl. "

She brings her hand up to cup Della's cheek. "And I'm falling in love with her beautiful brave mother. I'm not going anywhere. I found my place. I found home. It's with you and her." Blu says softly as she looks at the woman that had her heart before she even got a chance to say no. Yes how they got to be together tonight was not normal but she wouldn't change a thing about this night. This is where she belonged as she bends up a little bit and kisses Della softly on the lips. Savoring the moment as she breathes against her lips.

"You are my home. I'm not going anywhere and I will never hurt you or her like he did. I won't make that mistake. " She says softly as she kisses her between each word. Blu wanted her to understand her "I am not him. I will never be him. I will love you and her as you deserve baby. I am yours. I promise you that. "

Blu kisses her firmly as she wanted her to see that she meant every word she said.

della apartment
lovey dovey and happy.
coded by natasha.

Marcellus felt like ignoring the rambling of the frantic moment, he didn't necessarily care. Listen blondie, I really don't give two shits about what you're saying to me.

Bourbon finally slows down on the other side of the road before turning around and walking back towards him. The dog slowly runs against his leg acting as if he did nothing wrong. Mars can't contain his anger at the dog for long and runs his hand through Bourbon's fur. The dog grunts softly as Mars pats his dog's head, getting him to plant his butt right in front of the lady's car.

The dog's action causes for a smirk to arise on Marcellus's face before he glances back up at the woman. Well this, he points towards the land to his left, you can barely see the top of the lighthouse buried among the trees. Is my family's land. So Bourbon does what he likes.

Mars looks over the woman, she looked a little unsteady and he immediately knew that she had to be under some sort of influence. He was contemplating on whether just leaving her to her own accord or becoming a menace to her life. Well now I'm not in a good mood, so you know since my dog's not on a leash he's not gonna follow me home, so he seems like your problem. Mars looks away from the blond woman and back down to his dog.

Stay boy. With that he walks back towards his home, but Bourbon stays planted in front of the car. Looks like he's your problem now.

mood: content; concerned; a little annoyed

outfit

playing:
N/A

by:
N/A

mentions: N/A

interactions: Kennedy

tags: purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

º º code by ditto º º

MOOD: Guilty

OUTFIT: Just no

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Sunny/Ronan Myling Myling

tags
TL;DR: Fuck this shit
tl;dr
Jesse Casablancas
I am selfish, I am wrong, I am right
I swear i’m right, swear I knew it all along
Who did this kid think he was? Jesse was giving a heartfelt apology here and getting nothing back. Ronan's cold attitude was making him angry, automatically reaching a hand out to forcefully grab and twist the younger boy's arm. But for once he didn't allow the impulse to take him over. Jesse instead balled his hands up into fists and forced them to rest at his sides. "Are you seeing somebody else?" He asked calmly, though the threat of his rage was bubbling just below the surface. Taking a breath, Jesse exhaled slowly before he continued, his expression softening.

"Rone, please. I know what I did was wrong. I know I was an asshole. I should never have hacked you and....all that other stuff. Look...I promise I'll never hurt you again. Just please dont go..." The blonde boy declared honestly, the anger in his bright blue eyes replaced with a pure and glistening sincerity. Quite different from his usual stoic, piercing glare that was ever present, even when he'd try to manipulate Ronan with kind words at times when the other boy had grown tired of being Jesse's literal and emotional punching bag.

As he stared into Ronan's rich brown gaze, Jesse couldn't help but feel guilty though. If Sunny knew he was here with someone else, she'd be absolutely crushed. But Jesse quickly chased all thoughts of the girl from his mind; they'd do him no good now. He finally had Ronan in front of him and he wasn't about to squander this moment for anyone, not even his girl.

However, Jesse was beginning to panic when Ronan wasn't responding how he'd hoped he would; still cold and distant, poised on edge, ready ro run like a scared little rabbit if Jesse made any sudden moves.

"Ronan, come on," He pleaded, stepping in the way to block him when the smaller boy finally attempted to flee from the room. Tears of desperation sprang to his eyes as he reached out to grab Ronan by the arms and pull him into a tight embrace. A soft sob escaped him as he clung to the younger boy as close as he could. His mood swinging wildly within these few moments spent with Ronan, from angry to earnest to despairingly fearful. Fearing that if he let Ronan leave this room, he might never see him again.

"Please, please, Rone. I love you. I fucking love you. I know I'm a fucked up person. Please...I'm sorry," Jesse cried into his love's shoulder. "I just wanna be with you. I wanna be the guy you deserve." He dared loosen his grip only enough to pull back a bit and guage the other's expression, and couldn't help but pull him into a deep, lovingly impassioned kiss. Pressing his forehead against Ronan's when they their lips finally parted, he sniffled, running a hand tenderly over the soft fuzz covering Ronan's shaved head.
code by valen t.

mood :
mixed emotions

outfit :
mentions :
Max Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

interactions :
Jesse Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
Chanthara
;; Ronan
Ronan couldn’t help but flinch a little bit as Jesse’s hand reached out to him, ready to inflict some pain like many other times before. To the younger boy’s surprise, however, he didn’t do it. Instead Jesse balled his hands in fists and let them drop resting on the side of his body. “Yes I am…” Ronan simply said as Jesse asked calmly if he was seeing someone else. Jesse seemed somewhat calm outside, but Ro couldn’t even imagine what kind of emotions he was actually feeling. It must be something terrifying, Ronan decided as he saw Jesse taking a deep breath.

"Rone, please. I know what I did was wrong. I know I was an asshole. I should never have hacked you and....all that other stuff. Look...I promise I'll never hurt you again. Just please don't go..." The blonde boy declared in a way that seemed honest. Ronan almost couldn’t believe the look in his eyes. The usual stoic gaze of Jesse was away. Instead of anger there was pure sincerity in the blue orbs of his irises. It was rare to see Jesse like that. Was he really feeling remorse or just successfully manipulating him as many times before? “Jesse…” Ronan said out loud his past lover’s name.

“I want to believe in you, but I out of all the people know the best that I really shouldn't.” Ronan said hints of hesitation and confusion in his tone. He really didn’t know what to do. “It’s better for me to leave.” To leave before I give in, Ronan added to the sentence in his mind. As Ronan got closer to the door ready to leave, he wasn’t able to. Jesse came and blocked the way. “Move.” The younger boy simply said, trying to make his voice seem cold and strong, more than what he was actually feeling.

But when Jesse started to plead him to not go and even burst out crying, Ronan couldn’t keep up with the cold act anymore. The glare of his eyes softened and he couldn’t help but feel empathy towards the older boy. He had never ever seen him cry before. Maybe he really was being remorseful. Maybe he was finally done manipulating him. This time Ronan didn’t flinch when Jesse’s arm reached to him. He let the blonde grab him by the arms and pull him into a tight embrace. Jesse was still crying as he clung to the younger boy as close as he could. Ronan fought the urge to start swiping his tears away.

"Please, please, Rone. I love you. I fucking love you. I know I'm a fucked up person. Please...I'm sorry." Jesse cried into the younger and smaller male’s shoulder. Ronan’s eyes started to burn as Jesse stated he just wanted to be with him, that he wanted to be the guy Ronan deserved. They were such sweet words, but full of poison. If Ronan accepted the words he would again get hurt. He knew it, he knew it so well, but he still chose to believe in them. Jesse loosened his grip only enough to pull back a bit to see Ronan's expression. He pulled Ronan into a deep and lovingly passionate kiss. This made Ronan frightened.

He was with Max now, he shouldn’t be kissing Jesse like this. Actually even if he wasn’t dating anyone, he shouldn’t be kissing his former lover. Not after all the abuse he went through. Ronan tried to push Jesse away, but his grip was strong and eventually Ronan gave in. He answered Jesse's kiss. It was a gentle yet passionate expression of love and Ronan liked the feeling of Jesse’s lips against his own. It felt different than kissing Max. Ronan knew it was wrong but it felt so right. When they finally parted, Jesse’s hand ran tenderly over the soft fuzz of Ronan’s shaved head.

Ronan backed off a little bit. He was a bad person, wasn’t he? He liked Max. Max was sweet and gentle and he had shown Ronan what dating should be like. However the feelings Ronan felt towards Max were nothing compared to what he felt towards Jesse. It was so complicated. Why did life have to be so complicated? He should hate Jesse… why he didn’t went over his head. Ronan couldn’t fight against the burning sensation of his eyes and started crying. They were loud and ugly cries and there was no sight of them going away. Ronan started swiping them off but it was useless.

He took a deep breath and opened his mouth, unable to calm down. At first no words came out. It felt difficult to say anything. Difficult to reject Jesse, when he just wanted to hug him and kiss him again. “We’re both seeing someone else now. This is wrong.” Ronan started hesitantly. The words were coming quickly out of his mouth and he didn’t breathe in between them. “Let’s forget this ever happened. You go back to Sunny and I will leave the party and go home to wait for Max to return.” However, even when Ronan said this he didn’t make any effort to leave the room.

coded by reveriee.

MOOD: Excited, confused, tipsy, happy

OUTFIT: Costume

basics
MENTIONS:

Charlie purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

INT:

Ellie tamarapasek tamarapasek

tags
TL;DR: Halloween party!!
tl;dr
Lindsay Starr
Waste my youth chasing kites
I know will blow out of my hands
A soft whimper of desire escaped the brunette, Ellie's little kisses on her neck making her heart flutter with nervous excitement. Before she knew what was happening, Lindsay found herself pushing her friend up against the wall, kissing her soft lips ardently before she could even finish asking for permission. So this was what kissing was supposed to feel like. Lindsay felt at once embarassed she was only just figuring this out at 24 years old, yet elated that she finally felt it, and with her favorite person in the world no less.

She smiled at Elena when they finally came up for air, taking her hand to wordlessly lead the other across the hall to an unoccupied room. It looked to be a young man's bedroom, though fairly tidy, with a neatly made bed. Lindsay playfully pushed the other woman down on the soft bed, giggling as she fell on top of her, and the two fell into another deep kiss. Letting her lips wander over her neck, idle fingers toyed with the satin bow that held Ellie's red cape closed until it fell open, giving her access to run her fingertips over the other woman's pale, creamy sternum, her soft decolletage, and the black bustier that covered the rest.

"You're so beautiful," Lindsay blurted out as she paused to gaze upon her best friend, finally giving in to the ever present desire to run her fingers through those silky red locks. She flashed a sheepish smile, looking away as a thought crossed her mind. "I know you and Jay have like...a thing.." The brunette piped up after a moment of pensive silence. "But I really like you, Ellie. I think I have for a while," She admitted, her big blue eyes hopefully searching Elena's face for any signs of a favorable reaction before the other gave an answer.
code by valen t.

Bristol Ricci

It was nice to know that Henri still wanted to be her friend, and that even with the years that her friend had disappeared it was as if nothing really changed. Henri was still patient with her, someone who had guided her through part of high school even if only for a short while. Could she ask the girl to help her fit in more with her peers? To be more outgoing. As she went to speak, she didn’t know how to even word the question and she stayed silent. She let herself look back at the ground she was sitting on, play with the grass that was still there. As her brain fixated on the grass the words came out, “Do you think.” She paused processing the exact words, “Never mind.” She shook her head. It was stupid and shallow to want to change for the approval of others.

Though she could feel the pressing eyes of her friend, “I don’t want to be perceived as shallow. I want to feel more normal. To be asked on dates, go to parties. Be not so bookish.” Bristol just wanted to figure out who she was beyond the books, beyond the studies, beyond being who she was. It wasn’t something she could change but the way she knew her high school peers had seen her; she had chosen to avoid most social events with them.

Her fingers had been twirling a piece of grass for quite some time, “I don’t know who I am, or what I like.” The words were so quiet as she said them aloud because she really had no idea what she liked. Did she like science or maybe the arts? All she had done was do well because of her dad. All she had known was don’t accidentally disappoint him. She didn’t want to see a look like that from him. She had to do everything right. But how could she when she felt no joy with where she was heading? “It’s stupid.” She mumbled out to her friend, “and your family probably wants to spend time with you. I will not keep you here if you need to be home.”

Deflection and pushing away something Bristol had learned years ago when she began to lose more and more friends. To lose more of herself to the books and studies. When the only thing that started to matter was doing well. To keep to herself, to keep her head down and she wouldn’t be bullied, she wouldn’t be the butt of every joke. She worried that Henri would laugh at her wanting to even think og changing because how could anyone like Bristol change?

Mention(s): Interaction(s): Myling Myling

Hudson Green
5oAh.gif

Hudson nodded to Tatum when she described Bristol. He didn't talk to the girl much in school, Hudson mostly hang with the stoner kids and often would ditch, but he knew of her. Knew she was nice, probably never did a bad thing in her life... And since they'd only been talking recently it wasn't like he like liked her, but she was pretty and he was picky about who he talked to. He loved anyone who was judgment free, easy going, and just liked to chill. While parties were fun, it just wasn't his crowed anymore... Since he failed school he just didn't feel like there was anyone he clicked with.
"I think I'm gonna try to break her out of her shell. She'd so kept in that she's kinda awkward but it's cute." Hudson told Tatum and looked down at his phone again. He kinda felt bad agreeing to walking Bristol home which would mean he would leave Tatum alone, but she'd understand. "She actually just asked me to walk her home." He told Tatum and stood, kissing the top of her head, "sorry for ditching, but this girls cute." He told Tatum with a laugh, leaving the snacks for her as he grabbed his long board and headed toward the door, "luv ya Tate." He told her, giving her the heart symbol as he retreated and began his skate across town.
It was much colder now, so when he reached the school he pulled out his jacket from his backpack and sent the girl a quick text, "here." Glancing around, there were much less kids wandering the streets than before, apart from a couple of the older trick or treaters who actually take the term "trick or treat" seriously. Smiling with a shake of his head as he witnessed some kids tping a house, he leaned against the school sign to wait for Bristol.
Mentions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

mood :
up to no good

outfit :
mentions :
none

interactions :
Ivy Chimney Swift Chimney Swift
Lowes
;; Dylan

Dylan kept himself busy by arranging vegetables, fruits and various other food items such as sausages in artistic shapes. Well into dicks. But wasn’t that art too? DIdn’t MIchelangelo's naked guy sculptures have dicks too and if that was art surely some tactfully placed fruits and veggies would be too. Meanwhile Dylan was busy with his veggie dicks, Ivy busied herself by painting a large pentagram of mayonnaise on the kitchen floor.

Creating art, coughing, sabotaging someone’s house, take surprisingly little time. Within minutes, the kitchen was a crime scene of food products and chaos. As Dylan was done with his creations, he curiously took a glance at what Ivy was up to. She was up to no good, was the quick answer. Ivy was trying to build some sort of altar out of cereal boxes, sticking toothpicks and knives in cucumbers to lay out as offerings. Offerings to what? Dylan didn’t know but he couldn’t help but chuckle out. Wasn’t this so fun and chaotic?

Dylan Lowes, a proper high school student who’s only way of rebelling was to wear slutty dresses his parents and brothers despised, doing something like this. It was unexpected and a lot of fun. Ivy clearly had talent bringing new sides out of him. But were the sides any good? Well… that was another question. A question Dylan gladly ignored. As the youngest Lowes was done with his creations he just watched the younger teen who was still busy with her own. She grabbed a bottle of cherry syrup from the countertop and started liberally dousing the cucumbers. DYlan totally got it. The syrup was like blood on the mutilated cucumbers. It was simply genius!

Dylan was so occupied with the chaos, he didn’t think about Jenny at all nor her parents. The boy had visited his friend plenty of times and her parents adored him. However, that may change because of the whole avant garde art episode. Surely, Jenny’s parents weren’t going to be happy about cleaning this up in the morning. By then the pair of teens would be in their own rooms, sleeping away the hangover. There was hints oh hope that no one wouldn’t suspect Dylan since it was so untypical to do something like that. However, anything cucumber related was something right up Ivy’s alley. Or perhaps Ashley’s but she was busy with her boyfriend.

The mess grew and grew, as the pair of teens continued with their creations. Dylan was done with his own, yes, but it didn’t stop him from helping Ivy. So he kept raiding the kitchen and pantry for anything they could add to their abomination. It was a glorious mess, but apparently it wasn’t enough for Ivy who exclaimed it needed something more. But what was the question, and Dylan didn’t know if he had the answer. Ivy wobbled over to Dylan, tugging on his arm like a toddler begging for attention. “Dillyyyy, you’re the visionary here. What’re we gonna do to top this off?” She asked her partner in crime.

Dylan wanted to insist Ivy was the visionary here, but he didn’t want to disappoint the girl. It was important for DYlan what others thought about him, and for some reason the gremlin’s opinion was extremely important to him. “Hmm… The party isn’t super festive even though it’s halloween. We need to bring some party spirit there.” Dylan kept a small pace in his speech to think about what to say. Then it hit him. He raised his index finger as he got an idea. “Toilet paper!” He almost yelled out loud. “It’s like serpentine but white. That will surely bring some pizazz.” Dylan proclaimed unsure whether Ivy would approve.

Not listening to Ivy’s answer, however, Dylan went back to the toilet. He knew in which closet the Kennedy’s storaged their toilet paper so he grabbed a couple new packages. As he went back to Ivy, some curious eyes looked at him but most were occupied with dancing and drinking. At most they would have thought Dylan had dropped a drink and bringed the toilet paper to clean it up. Oh how wrong they would be. As the youngling of the Lowes brothers got back in the kitchen, his mouth went into thinking frown. “Toilet paper ain’t enough. This needs some rearrangement. Dylan started clumsily placing the chairs on top of the table to make some sort of mountain of furniture. He decorated it with the veggie dicks he had made. Then to copy a little bit of Ivy, he grabbed mayonnaise and put it on top of the cucumbers, bananas and sausages to create a certain illusion.

Sadly the carefully handcrafted food product dicks weren’t able to stay up but maybe it would be good enough. Then the boy started opening the toilet paper packages. He struggled a bit breaking the plastic but eventually he got it open. He threw a toilet paper roll to Ivy not caring whether she would catch it or not. “Finishing touches.” He explained and started throwing the toilet paper around the veggie dick decorated furniture mountain. Dylan couldn’t help but giggle drunkenly as the white paper got thrown in the air. Weirdly it reminded him of christmas. It had the same energy as throwing stuff at a christmas tree.
coded by reveriee.

Diana could feel her life finally starting to fall in place. Work was going well. She had finally been able to move out of her childhood home and rent a room with a few other roommates. And then there was Young. Her relationship with the older man seemed to be weaving together with an easiness and clarity that many of her other relationships hadn't been able to do. It was refreshing to get into a relationship where she was treated right and could feel herself easily falling with no obstacle in the way.

The morning of Halloween she had finally finished packing her room in the Matthews home, the only evidence of Diana being the blue painted walls that Yohan loved so much. The color reminded her of her friend and in turn it reminded her of Derrick and how she was secluded from her best friends. She couldn't understand why they couldn't just pull their head out of their asses and all of them make up, go to dinner, have fun like they usually do.

The situation did hover over her like a cloud but she was growing up and maturing into a young lady that had to think of her future. She could only hope that her friendships with Yohan and Derrick would straighten out. Diana was looking ahead for now, she didn't have time to dwell.

Halloween was always Diana's favorite holiday, she either threw or attended extravagant parties and dressed to the nines in her best costume. But when Young asked her out she couldn't think of a better way to spend her day, he could completely consume her days and she wouldn't have a problem with it.

The smile on her face never seemed to cease when she stood by his side. For some reason she didn't think it was possible that someone like Young Cho could want her. He seemed to have experienced much in his life and was possibly at another phase than she was. She was still discovering who she was, how to love, where she was going in life? Was that enough for Young? Was he really willing to stay by her side as she got more in tuned with herself. But as Young placed the roses in her hand and the petals nestled against her cheek, she couldn't feel her doubts and insecurities, only how fast she was falling for her boyfriend. Roses weren't her favorite flowers but from him, they could be.

His kiss only sent her more over the rails, her unoccupied hand bunches his suit shirt slightly as a way for her to pull him closer. She didn't want to stop kissing him because Diana was sure that she'd miss the contact so soon.

mood: excited; happy; a little conflicted

outfit

playing:
That Kind of Woman

by:
Dua Lipa

mentions: Derrick, Yohan

interactions: Yohan

tags: lion. lion.

purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

º º code by ditto º º

YOUNG
Oh my sweet suffering
Why do you hound me, incessantly

Is it My Turn?
the fighter
I paid for all the offences
Derniére Danse
Indila
mood: do I even have to describe?
interactions: Diana ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie
scroll

Bad news—Diana Matthews was fornicating with someone who lived on the hinge that if he couldn’t be good, he’d at least be careful. Just by pulling him in, Diana Matthews was already flirting to deep with disaster.

Like quicksilver, Young moved her into the linings of his suit, into the hems and tucks of cashmere. Undeterred by anyone, he made an imponderable step forward, stepping, and stepping, and he was sure she could feel it under her feet. The power. Love was not patient. Not at all. The bell on the glass door jingled as his arm obtrused the door from being opened.

A tidy mind, Young Cho could care less the criticism of now and of the always; he would give Diana a red carpet treatment.

Psychotic and perverted. That was what Yohan would call him.

Freak.

“You think so?” raged the high schooler to the pulped kid, standing like a harlequin eight-armed octopus, without a mark of a ravage on his face, the particolored ink rapt in his eyes, “I think so too.”

He was all three for her. His grin revealed it, and it was not just a high-wire act being pulled at from both sides of his mouth. He was grinning because he liked to. His nocturnal-like pupils fell hither to hers in the dark, and his voice was decadent when he said, “Sequel later tonight, hmm?”

His palm and his fingers were on her face in a warmth like his favorite memory: orange rain and orange chicken outside the gym parking lot.

The restaurant was like a grungy emperor’s pavilion and was private to the definition. A waiter in off-white vestures invited them in and as the amuse bouches lay in front of them, a bottle of wine corked open in normal arrangement.

Casually, he said, “I found a place. Should I buy it?”

Translation: “Do you want me to stay?”

The sensationalism for Young didn’t even come from the wine, but the way her locket lips unzipped on the glass, and waiting on her words.

Opening the menu and letting the permanency thought mingle away, Young conversed with her on other light banter and talk. It wasn’t long before the menu, masqueraded with red trimmings and golden cuffs, was discarded onto the tablecloth.

He wasn’t a reader.

His two erudite eyes rose to his girlfriend, “What tastes good here Diana?”

© reveriee

That is unfortunate. Winnie whispers to herself before moving herself deeper into the hospital room. The beeps of the machines and the constant hum of humanity swims around her, but she can't keep her eyes off of him. He looked so peaceful despite his disheveled look and the wires lying around him.

She walks up to him, her hand softly grazing his hair that was still a little damp. Unknowingly, tears start to leave her eyes again and the fear starts to build up again. She pulls herself away so she can pull herself together. There's an unoccupied chair that could seat two and she makes it her new home.

She tightens the blanket around her shoulders before looking up at Oliver. You can come sit down if you want, you did say that you were staying right?

Winnie doesn't wait for him to answer or move before her eyes are again pulled back to her rescuer. It's really hard trying to stay positive Oliver. Seeing him like that, it just doesn't help. She sighs out before wiping her face again. She just wanted to stop crying and for everything to be okay again, but it didn't seem like that was gonna happen soon.

mood: confused; abandoned; lost; scared; in pain

outfit

playing:
Can We Go Back To Bed

by:
Bazzi

mentions: Jean

interactions: Oliver

tags: .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

º º code by ditto º º

Harlow Roy
skins-effy-stonem.gif

Harlow was too fucked up for anyone. Not even Faith would understand that. She'd been through too much, she'd dealt with these episodes alone, always alone. But she knew Faith wouldn't understand that if she was there, with Harlow, Harlow wouldn't be there with Faith. Biting her lip, she pushed Faith's hair away from her face. With her words it had Harlow wondering, would it be so bad to let someone in? It would put too much on Faith, while Faith was working on repairing herself, Harlow would just be an added burden. She knew Faith would struggle on where Harlow was, what Harlow was doing, who she was with. Harlow knew she'd be too much for Faith... But if Faith was willing to try...
With a sigh, Harlow looked at the stars in the sky for a moment, letting the cool air make her feel something "I don't know how hard this will be for you... but I can try. It'll be shit, but I can try..." Harlow told Faith looking back at her and when Faith pressed her lips to Harlows, Harlow let her fingers tangle in Faiths hair and pressed back into the kiss. This was going to be a mess, a mess for both of them where Harlow would just hurt another person and Faith would just have another person hurt her... And Harlow wasn't sure if she would feel bad if that were to happen. Harlow wasn't sure if she truly wanted this, but maybe she was sick of hurting more people.
"Come on, you're going to freeze out here..." Harlow told Faith and took her hand, pulling her back inside. All she wanted right now was to listen to music and get high with Foster, but she was doing the complete opposite... She was letting someone in and not just into her house for a quick hook up. Once back in her room she sat on the bed and fidgeted with the sheets, "I don't know how good I'll be... at this." She said, motioning between them, "I won't be the person to answer every text, or spend all my time with you... I can't be, I don't know how to be. I'll be off getting high with Foster, finding any reason to make myself feel, putting myself in dangerous situations with dangerous people... And I don't plan to change." She told Faith, avoiding the girls gaze as she nervously picked at the skin on her knee with her thumb nail.
Finally looking back up at the girl, Harlow gave a small shrug, "I don't know how well this will work, and you most likely will get hurt, but I'm willing to try." She wanted to add that it was just another tactic to make herself feel something, but decided that saying that might end up with Faith leaving the house again. Reaching forward she lightly grabbed Faiths hips and pulled the girl close, wrapping her arms around Faith's waist and resting her head against Faith's stomach. The anxiety that was pent up in her, for trying this new thing, was eating away at her and she wanted nothing more than to go out to her spot and get lost in the stars... Because that is what she knew.

Della Bressett
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7235476e3654746f534b6e7051773d3d2d313131343535313034332e313639616162396430373764616161303936373835323432333530312e676966

Della relaxed a little with Blu's assurance for not being afraid to be in Everleigh's life, and that the woman would protect Everleigh as if Everleigh were her own. That's all Della wanted... Was the help from someone to love Everleigh as much as Della did. Elliot abused them, knocked them down, and made them seem like they were just paper weights in his life. They were disposable to him. But Della knew her and Everleigh deserved more... Deserved Blu...
Kissing the woman back just as deeply, Della moved to climb onto Blu's lap, deepening the kiss some when Blu finished speaking. She didn't know what to say to her as she was the happiest she's been since the day that Everleigh was born. Elliot was her biggest regret, one that she had often wished she could go back and say no to his proposal, say no to their first date, turn away his advances. But now he was just someone who aided her into finding the two people who made her the happiest she's ever been. He gave her Everleigh... And her courage to leave him led them to Blu.
The girl lightly dipped her fingers under Blu's shirt, but froze. Pulling away from the kiss she looked down in frustration as the reality of this relationship dawned on her, "I have never been with a woman before." Della told Blu knowing that Blu already knew that fact. With a burst of laughter, Della covered her face in embarrassment. It had been almost a year and a half since she last got laid and she sat here, with the person she was most attracted to, and didn't know how to do it. Of course. Dropping her hands, she looked at Blu with a smile, hoping her laugh hadn't woken Everleigh, which unsurprisingly didn't. "I don't know how to approach this... and I'm not sure if I'm ready to." Della told her truthfully. She imagined all she had to do is what she did for herself... But knew it would be more complicated than that.
Biting her lip, she hoped she didn't bum Blu out, "maybe we would wait? When I'm not so nervous about... How to make you pleased with me?" Della told the girl, but leaned in for a kiss to reassure Blu that Blu is who she wanted and wanted to do this with, she just wasn't sure if she wanted to just yet. Climbing off Blu's lap she stood to go move the divider, "maybe cuddle in bed with the little one for now so I can think about this for later?" Della asked Blu and walked over to her, taking her hand to lead her to the bed. With the TV still on for background noise, Della climbed into the bed and smiled when Everleigh instantly cuddled up and held out her arm for Blu to come cuddle in, kissing her head once they were all comfy.

mood :
happy, tired

outfit :
mentions :
none

interactions :
Bristol Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler Hudson travelbypages travelbypages
Ellsworth
;; Henrietta
Henrietta observed the younger female who was playing with the grass of the ground they were sitting on. “Do you think…” She started exclaiming something, but decided against it in the middle of her sentence. “Never mind.” Bri said while shaking her head. The platinum blonde looked at her friend curiously but didn’t say anything. If Bristol wasn’t ready to ask whatever it was she was originally going to ask, Henri didn’t want to force her. She would ask if she wanted to. And Henri would gladly answer to her.

“I don’t want to be perceived as shallow. I want to feel more normal. To be asked on dates, go to parties. Be not so bookish.” Bristol said out and Henri was surprised by the sudden opening up of her friend. She just smiled gently and shook her head from side to side. “There’s not such a thing as normal. You’re good and enough as you are. There’s lots of people who love the bookish you.” Henrietta said in a knowing tone.

She said it even when not feeling normal was something she had always struggled with as well. She sometimes felt like she was incapable of feeling emotions. She knew when things were happy or sad but she just didn’t feel it. ALl these years she had just faked those emotions by observing others and just acting in the same way as them. It just was something she wasn’t able to open up. She didn’t want others to think there was something wrong with her, it was enough that she herself felt so. She didn’t want to seem fake.

Bristol’s fingers had been twirling a piece of grass for quite some time as she continued to speak. She told Henri she didn’t know who she was or what she liked. “It’s not stupid. You’re still young and you have time to figure out what you like or how you are. But I assure you those things aren’t as important as they may seem now. You may feel like every other person has passions when you don’t but you will get there eventually.” Henri kept a small pause before continuing. “What is important is to be honest with yourself and act kind. To not let yourself down despite the fear of not being like the rest. You matter. You’re good as you are.”

“Wait…” Henrietta said as she searched for her phone. “Shooth, it’s this late already! I promised to teach math to my younger sister.” She said after realizing how late it was. “I really need to go now. But it was fun to chat with you and I’m very glad you still want to be friends with good old me.” The older girl said as she got up from the ground. She was smiling brightly and this time the smile wasn’t fully forced. She took her jacket from Bri and walked away. Before fully losing the sight of Bri, she turned around. “Bye byee! I will message you again!” She yelled with a smiling face.

As Henri walked away he saw a blond guy leaning against the school sign. He seemed to be the same age as Bristol. She couldn’t help but wonder if the guy was here to see Bristol, to walk her back to the dorms. What a sweetheart. It made Henri smile a little. As she got closer to the guy she nodded as a greeting. When she saw him closer a sudden realization hit her. It was Hudson, Odi’s brother. The two women had spent some time together in LA since they had similar careers, Henri being a former actress and Odi being a former Model. They had done some television ads together.

“Hudson?! Hi it’s me, Henri! I’m in a hurry, but if you see Odi could you say that I’m back?” She said smiling again. Despite recognising the boy, she wasn’t planning on having a longer chat with him. A) Because if Hudson really was waiting for Bristol, Henrietta didn’t want to be the reason for her friend waiting and waiting to see him. B) Henri’s social battery was running low and C) She really needed to go back home. “Oh, my phone is ringing.” She lied and took her phone. “Oh, hi mom! Where I am? Coming. Yes, I will be back soon.” She mouthed a quick “See you later” to Hudson before walking away.

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

Screenshot_20220420-151802_Google-cropped.png

@OliWantACracker

Interactions : Winona

Mentions : ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

• O L I V E R • S A S A K I •

Oliver didnt hesitate. He sat down next to her. "I said I would stay. I'm not leaving for awhile. Not even if you tell me to go away" he told her. He felt like she was breaking in front of him. He didn't know how to fix it. He wanted to so badly to at least see her smile,but he knew that wouldn't happen. Not a real smile at least.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulders to pull her closer. "I know it doesn't help,but..things will get better. After he wakes up you'll see. You just have to be optimistic right now. I'm sure he will be worried about you when he wakes up. He seemed to want to save you really badly." He told her pulling her into his chest.

He felt that she was still going to cry and she might not want him to see. The least he could do was hold her tightly. Even if she wanted to fall asleep she could. He wouldn't move an inch. "You can let out all your emotions. It's just me." He said in a low voice since the hospital room echoed.

code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

Bristol Ricci

Bri had listened to Henri’s words, but they didn’t quite land as Bristol still felt like Henri had found a passion, though it had not gone well. All Bristol wanted was something outside of her boring academic life and she hadn’t a clue where to begin. Henri’s quick reaction quickly caught Bristol’s attention and when the older girls said she had to leave Bri removed the jacket feeling the cold air pierce through the thinner layer of her outfit. She waved as the older girl left and began collecting her stuff making sure she left nothing on the ground.

As she walked back to the front of the school her eyes scanned and there, she saw him, Hudson and it was nice to see another friendly face. Normal, be normal and not weird. Don’t say something awkward, all she had to do was say the right words and he would stay her friend, she kept repeating in her mind to not be awkward and when she got to standing in front of him her brain shut off and she said nothing. There went her moment to not be awkward and for a moment she just stood there, before she finally got her brain and mouth to work, “Hi,” it wasn’t loud but that was ok, “You weren’t here long? It’s cold, and if I made you wait long. Sorry.” She looked back at the ground. She couldn’t understand why it was so hard to talk with anyone.

She didn’t want him to leave her though because she didn’t want to walk through all the drunk people around her dorm, she hated how loud they were and how they came into her personal space. At least with Hudson she hoped maybe they would leave her alone. It was nice that the college was still in Anchor Bay so she didn’t have to drive even though she couldn’t have her care this year. She could still walk, and the town was mostly safe besides all the spooky stories of the witch’s curse. “It’s this way.” She paused for a moment, “To get to my dorm.” She tried to clarify stumbling over her words. All she could feel was the internal groan of her struggles. He was going to think she was weird and then if he thought she was too weird he’d just have enough of her and stop talking. She thought about not talking but would that cause more problems? “Thanks.” She finally said quietly, unsure of how to start a normal conversation.

Mention(s): Myling Myling Interaction(s): travelbypages travelbypages

YOHAN
I'm out of my mind and fantastic.I hate love that I can read ahead of me

my burning chest
the liar
It's just a joke, I loved you
just a joke
Yurie Kokubu
mood: charged on exhaustion
interactions: Young & Dee ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie
scroll

At seven-thirty, Chef Cho was unreachable. The appetizers were being ordinated out in lanes, and the worktables near all the stations had been scuffled full. Even his sous chef was overdue four salads and two lobster frittatas. The scabbards were left in the lurch of all types of knives as were the trays. In the class of his varied workers, Gene was at the sink and down full elbows, while Rico his rotisseur was swiping a plate and boiling garlic. By now, Yohan was losing his voice, talking over the clattering plates and the sizzling of the fryer. His own fingers were becoming charred through working right under the bursting and crackling fire.

By the time midnight was coming around, he was standing in front of the staff urinal, his head of feathered black hair biflected towards the tile cieling as he took a piss. Ingredients that needed to be restocked in the inventories floated over his head. Bass. Truffles. Peppercorn. Celeria.

Cry, cry because of me.

Who was he to tell her that?

Pick up Derrick. Carson’s bruise. Cottage cheese.

Then, more painstakingly: Dee. The faucet coldly soothed over his hands.

“I thought you both knew I always memorize my reservations,” his distant voice got off his chest.

His shadow consorted his genteel walk; Yohan Cho was halfway across the restaurant, tying off the apron around his waist with a homicidal intent and taking his time to forcefully fold it. After, he was twisting out of the first two buttons of his white’s, and then stretching his arms. The bar lights were still on, the red entertainment-district bulbs caramelizing on one side of his face. The musician’s chair was empty. He straightened a chair into a table as he approached the couple.

All of his exhausted muscles knotted as he leaned over Diana’s chair, an oblique cheek contending a scrawny distance from the lobe of her ear. Just as he did, he picked up Diana’s half-deserted glass.

He took a swig of the Chianti.

“How did you enjoy it? I told my waiter to bid you my congratulations before he left,” he made a dumb-furish smile, closing his eyes and opening them as the wine slanted down his throat, “I had it specially picked it for you two.”

“I won’t make it long,” Yohan found himself straight face as the glass slapped down on the table completely different from his tone, “Did my phone call last week not reach you?”

“Come on brother, it was last week,” said Young, loosening his tie and leaning back into the arms of the chair, “Besides, aren’t you going to take our order, Chef?

“That’s right,” Yohan terminated his words back to a lax, “I’m at your service.” He slowly moved to the center side of the table. He pulled out the notepad, pushing down the pen with a streak of resistance, “What can I serve you tonight?”

It was also the first time he looked at Diana Matthews in a couple of weeks. For several weeks, whether she clocked in or out, Yohan Cho barely had paid her a glance. Now, he was in a position where his arrogance had to finally reach her.

“I’ve been awake many nights,” Ren wallowed at the art gallery in Korea, “Why did he leave me feeling like I need him? Why did it feel like at the end-I was begging him to love me?”

“Wait. It appears the menu wasn’t needed at all,” he decided on a whim, to laugh, to feel his heart palpitate sadistically. So loud. The heartbeats were going to go through his sternum. His askew gaze travelled to Dee. “Forgive me if you can.”

Yohan Cho rather would be handed to injuries than have her handed to that type of poverty.

Yohan Cho let the notepad and pen slip through his fingers and set himself sideways. His hands: they were good at knives and not at all with faces. But, he half-grabbed Young by the neck, and blasted his fist right at his face.

© reveriee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back