• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We All Break Sometimes (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
mood :
happy, flustered

outfit :
mentions :
None

interactions :
.Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
Ahonen
;; Niila
Arthur kept giggling at Niila’s reaction, him being all flustered and red in the face. If anyone else than her would have done it, Niila would’ve felt pure annoyance but when Arthur giggled at him it was just sweet. Niila looked at his girlfriend who placed the rest of her drink onto the counter. Niila just assumed she wouldn’t drink again from it. He decided to do the same: he gulped down the last drops of his lukewarm beer before putting the empty can next to Arthur’s drink.

"Just keep your eyes on me Niila~" Arthur said with the sweetest voice and left a kiss on Niila’s neck. Niila nodded and did as he was told. His neck felt warm from the area his girlfriend had kissed. Before Arthur started dancing, her hands snaked around Niila’s neck once again. Her body was swaying with the beat as she closed the distance between them.

The girl seemed to suddenly have a lot of courage and Niila didn’t know where it was from. He wanted to believe that he gave Arthur as much courage as she gave to him, but it could’ve also been because of the alcohol. No matter what the reason was, Arthur looked incredibly hot and beautiful while dancing. Niila hadn’t known she had such talents.

Niila couldn’t help but feel flustered, his face as red as ever. But he would be lying if he said he didn’t enjoy Arthur dancing on him. However, he felt people staring at them and that made him a little uncomfortable and embarrassed. However once Niila looked back at the love of his life, it was as if everything was suddenly fine.

It was almost impossible to believe Arthur was all his. She was such a sweet girl and super hot too, especially now that she was dancing. Niila wondered where the dance would leave once they went back to Arthur's place. The thought made his face even more red.
coded by reveriee.

MOOD: Protective, creeped out

OUTFIT: Nothing goofy, he was supposed to look intimidating

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Carson Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Max Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

Josephine tamarapasek tamarapasek

tags
TL;DR: Alexei has the willies from this goshdarn school, golly gee
tl;dr
Alexei Milyukov
My heart is yours to fill or burst, to break or bury
Or wear as jewelry, whichever you prefer
Alexei frowned as his girlfriend walked off in a huff. " Jo...," He gently called after her, a rare occasion when he actually used her real life, given name. Those were usually reserved for moments when he did something stupid to upset her, perhaps to show he was being serious by not using a cute petname.

He let Jo walk away to have a moment to herself, trudging along with the group though he was already wishing to leave this creepy place. Especially after a text from Carson asking if he felt like they were being watched. After that suggestion it was difficult not to feel like the group had eyes on them, be it some ghost or cryptid or even a run of the mill crackhead ready to jump out of the night and stab them all. You're creeping me outttt, he whined via text at his friend, glancing over to frown indignantly at her IRL for good measure.

It didn't help his nerves that Max seemed to be glowering at him every time he glanced in the kid's direction. It only made Alexei assume something was amiss with his appearance, so of course his mind would immediately jump to a spider clinging to his shirt. Each time he caught Max's eyes on him he couldn't help but glance down to frantically swipe at any creepy crawlies he might be harboring.

The young man jumped when he suddenly felt someone slip their arms around him from behind, but quickly realized it was only Josephine. Grateful for the opportunity to make up for scaring her earlier, he pulled her into his arms to hug her tightly until she gently disentangled herself, curious about what Max was holding up. Alexei followed of course, and he couldn't help but chuckle at how closely the boy's doppelganger resembled him.

"Whoa," He laughed, leaning forward to squint at the photo "It IS Max," He agreed, slowly and carefully signing out the three words from his small repertoire of ASL that Josephine had previously taught him.
code by valen t.

Bristol Ricci

You would think it cruel for a professor to have a test right after Halloween but there Bri was in her dorm and at her desk studying away. Next to her sat an unopened envelope that she had meant to get to weeks ago, but she hadn’t had time to even read the letter. Sure, her pen pal would understand right? They had been writing for almost five years so she wouldn’t give up on the friendship that easily, it was just tough for Bristol. She thought college was supposed to be fun, but her roommate was terrible, and she couldn’t seem to really make any friends. Everyone was grouped off and Bristol felt more or less excluded from her peers. She could hear the different sounds through the walls of those having fun this Halloween night and she was miserably studying, missing home, and wondering if college was even worth it at this point. Of course, she couldn’t let her dad down, he had done so much for her, been so supportive of her, and yet she didn’t feel happy in college.

Sure, she had taken a moment to text Hudson but beyond that her friends had dwindled away, most had given up on her years ago and one had up and left a few years ago so it had been just her. However, she knew she had to act like she was fine for those around her, to not show that she was unhappy it would only be more fuel for her roommate and her roommate’s friend to use against her. Why had she gotten stuck with the she-devil? As the minutes ticked by Bri could feel a pounding in her head which meant one thing. She needed a break from studying, from calculating numbers, from being cramped at a tiny desk. The letter still staring at her unopened, she couldn’t tell this random stranger she’d been writing for years that she felt like failure they had always been supportive and understanding, she couldn’t let them know how much she was dying at school. She didn’t even know what she passionate about. A fake that was who she was. She had lied, done well in high school, gotten a scholarship but it was fake. She never cared about her academics she did it to make her dad happy, but it brought her no joy. She had chosen to leave her dorm for a bit to get some ice cream before returning to her studies. The trip was quick and as she put the pints away, she could hear noise outside the room.

She was quickly interrupted when her roommate her boyfriend came barreling through the door, bodies in the heat of passion. Bristol had cleared her throat only to receive two sets of death glares, “Can you leave?” her roommates snarky voice came out. Bristol only sighed, “It’s my room too. Why can’t you go to his dorm?” The eye roll wasn’t missed, “Because that room is occupied by another couple having sex. Can you go?” Bristol shoved past the couple making sure they knew she annoyed before exiting the room. As soon as she sat outside in the hallway her phone went off, the name on the screen was unexpected. Henri, the girl had up and left her behind to pursue a career and said nothing to Bri before leaving. Keeping friends just wasn’t her strength. But she agreed to meet up in their original hangout spot and made her way out of the dorm.

Really it didn’t take long to get to the field near the high school, there was a playground not too far away, but Bristol sat on the ground and waited for her old friend to show up. It wasn’t like she had much else happening. The night air was chilly, and, in this moment, Bri wished for nothing more than a jacket or a thicker shirt. But she waited to see her friend once more.

Mention(s): Myling Myling Interaction(s):

Carson Hughes

As they continued to investigate it seemed as if Max had found some other photos and as one looked closer the resemblance to Max was uncanny. Unfortunately, Carson didn’t know any sign to respond to him, but she stared at the picture. It was giving her vibes of discomfort and as much as she wanted to continue the exploration, she wanted to leave the building. She took a deep breath, “Maybe we should take the book and leave, so we can have better light to see the photos.” She really didn’t care about the photos but the hair on the back of her neck was sticking up and when she looked at her phone the battery was almost on empty, and she had just charged it.

Honestly staying in the school any longer seemed like a bad idea. She waved her hand in front of Max gesturing to him that they should leave. She just hoped he would take the book with him and not make a fuss about leaving the building. Though Carson could pretend to be brave she was terrified to her core as she felt like whatever was watching them didn’t want them in the building anymore and for the first time, she didn’t have a logical answer for what was causing her to feel uneasy. She made sure her voice didn’t shake and that she didn’t show any signs of distress. Of all of them she was the one that had to be brave because Alexei feared spiders, Jo feared the building, and Max feared everything. Carson was scared but if they all made it back to the front unscathed, she’d call it a success.

Her eyes kept darting looking for the unknown source of her discomfort, but it was too dark for her to fully trust her senses. Even if she wanted to believe that shadowy figure her eyes kept seeing. She’d blink and it’d be gone. A trick of vision, eyes weren’t trustworthy in the dark and her senses were everywhere so getting outside would be their best bet.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): Chimney Swift Chimney Swift Qwertycakes Qwertycakes tamarapasek tamarapasek

MOOD: Playful/Tipsy

OUTFIT: the things we do for love

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

--------don't type anything after this comment--------

[/COMMENT]
tags
TL;DR Where's you at Dustbin
tl;dr
Ashley Park
I like you so much it's kinda gross

"I'm not asking you, I'm telling you." She corrected him; about to stand up and hoist herself onto him only to let out a shriek of delight as he took it upon himself to position her onto his lap. At his question she nodded happily, proceeding to ruffle his hair as she would a dog. "Absolutely. Your eyes kinda look all beady and doll-like too. It's like you're just a cuddly stuffed toy come to life." She cackled, leaning into his embrace. Wrapping both arms around his neck, she smiled incredulously at him. "You know I'm not gonna run away or disappear if you let me go right? A Corky won't show up out of thin air." She teased' gesturing to their audience of partygoers who paid no mind to the canoodling couple.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Ashley questioned innocently; bursting into laughter as he began to love on her. Though she couldn't stop cackling she spoke in between bouts of laughter. "I never wanted to bang Michael J Fox so badly before either. You officially ruined Back to The Future." She groaned with faux disappointment as he held her upside down.

"Oooh a present?" She perked up, curious to see what exactly this much hyped up present was. "Lessgo. I still can't believe you got me a fifth, what's wrong with you?"

"Well? You gonna show me?" She questioned, standing up once more to drag her boyfriend back to his house. What had this doof done now? A notebook with eyes painted all over it? Something goofy or bizzare surely as his previous gifts had been. And she loved it.

"Yooooooo." The duo ventured outside of the house and made the small walk from Jenelle's house to Dustin. "You got a key? Or do you wanna take our chances and climb up a window?" She teased him as they stumbled over. "Oh shit it's there." She pointed at the Thackery house in their line of sight.

code by valen t.

Screenshot_20220420-151802_Google-cropped.png

@OliWantACracker[/font]

Interactions: Hassim, strangers

Mentions: ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

• O L I V E R • S A S A K I •

"Winona? That's a first. It's very pretty" he said as he was cruising down the road. He wanted to get her to the hospital,but also didn't want to get a ticket while doing it.

Oliver shrugged as she apologized. "You don't have to apologize. It's an interesting story to tell people at least." He said a little jokingly to hopefully lighten the mood.

Then it got a little quiet, except for the low volume music playing from his car. He didn't know she was crying. He didn't know anything,but what he didn't know was that if he was in her position he would be scared. Scared of what did happen. Scared of what could've happened..

He had not context to his actions next. As he drove his hand went on top of hers. Not in a cute flirty manner,but in a supportive kind of way. He squeezed her hand a little bit as he slowed to a stop for a red light.

"I'm not just going to 'drop you off.' I don't care if your mom is a nurse or not. I'm coming in with you anyways. I don't want to hear it at all. If you have any objections to it then looks like I'll have to be a stalker or something in the hospital" he said with a slight laugh,bur he was definitely serious.

code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

Della Bressett
da85902d7330738d0ea84d2c5f063e7a0bc7613e.gifv

Della sat silently, thankful that Blu wasn't scared off by her past and what her ex did... but also feeling so much love for the girl, more than ever, "thank you..." Was all she could say, nodding as she kept cuddled up with Blu. When Blu began telling her past though, Della sat up some to look at Blu as she also said her past. It was sad, and crushing... Della knew that if she hadn't gotten married to a man and maybe chosen to explore her sexuality sooner, her parents would've reacted the same way. The idea that Della would marry him was put into their heads from the moment they started dating, never any question on her freedom and her own feelings. The only good thing that came from her relationship with him was Everleigh.
Comfortingly, Della rubbed Blu's arm until the girl was finished talking then moved to straddle Blu's lap, pulling the blanket up so they were cocooned from the cold, "well, Blu, it looks like we may be saving each other." She said with a smile, lightly brushing her thumbs along Blu's jaw. Leaning forward, she hugged the girl, just embracing her. "I'm so thankful for you..." She told the girl truthfully, pressing a kiss to Blu's shoulder, "and usually the parents partner has to win the child over, it's a good thing Everleigh already adores you." Della said with a laugh, looking at Blu's face again.
She knew Blu had dating troubles, and she knew she settled for Derrick just to feel something, but Della would make sure that Blu wouldn't have to just settle. She deserved more. Lightly, she ran her fingers through Blu's hair, twirling some around her finger, "I want you to always be you..." Della told Blu, "and I'll always be me..." Slipping her arms around Blu, she leaned in to kiss the girl. Never would she have thought she'd fall for a singing, blue haired, restaurant owner.
Mentions: r e i r e i

mood :
curious, ashamed

outfit :
mentions :
none

interactions :
Bristol Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
Ellsworth
;; Henrietta
Henrietta was back in Anchor Bay and she didn’t know what to think about it. In a sense it was nice to be back in the place she grew up but at the same time it was extremely humiliating. Wasn’t it she who swore she would make it big and not step in the town ever again? Wasn’t it she who left her loved ones without saying goodbye? Henrietta had been stubborn. As her career as an actress started to crumble, she refused to go back to her hometown.

Instead she moved to a cheaper area in LA and tried to persistently manage with the small savings she had. Eventually she was out of money and she had to message her mother and ask for money. She promised to do it if the girl came back, and so she did. Iit wasn’t as if Henri even had any other place to go anymore.

Being back at her parents home was depressing to say the least. Her mother still juggled multiple odd jobs and now it was her little sister’s turn to take a part time job in order to help the mom earn a living. Henri’s father was in as bad shape as before. ALS was a devilish illness. Her father’s illness had progressed fastly. At first his lower half got paralyzed and eventually he wasn’t able to even move his little finger.

He understood everything, his head worked just fine, but he was unable to do anything.
It was heart crushing to see him in such a state. However Henri didn’t want to show her negative feelings towards him, she was sure it would make him feel even worse. Henrietta had always been a daddy’s girl and it was her father who originally made her into movies and acting.

Together they had watched old movies from one genre to another. Some of their favorites were Papillon and Titanic. Henri had come back home yesterday and she had spent her day catching up with her sister and mother. Today, she spent time in her father’s company. She kept smiling brightly, a forced smile never looked as natural as hers. She babbled about her life in LA before everything started to go wrong.

She acted for him, stating lines from his favorite movies. She would act as several characters and change her voice when she moved from one role to another. To outsiders it would look like she was having fun, but she wasn’t. She was depressed, but she wanted to make her father feel better. She would give her everything for that man to be able to walk again.

Henri hadn’t pursued acting because of fame or money, she wanted to help her parents and make sure her father would get the best possible treatment. She was depressed that it hadn’t worked out. Now she needed to figure out a new thing to do in order to help her family. But that would need to wait.

She had only arrived but already being at her childhood home felt suffocating. But where could she go? Or with who? Wasn’t it her who had abandoned all her friends in order to become a world class actress, as if her old friends weren’t good enough for her. That’s when Henri remembered Bristol. Introverted girl she had viewed as a little sister from another mother.

Bri wasn’t a judgemental person. Perhaps she would be willing to meet Henri again? Doesn’t kill to try, she thought to herself as she sent a message to the younger girl. They continued chatting via text messages for a while and to Henri’s surprise Bri in fact wanted to see her. They would meet in their old spot and catch up.

It didn’t take long for Henrietta to arrive at their spot, the field close to high school. While walking she had seen several trick or treaters and it reminded the girl it in fact was Halloween. It was getting dark and Henri didn’t spot Bristol at first. Only when she glanced at the ground, she saw the familiar young woman sitting alone.

“Hii, I hope you didn’t have to wait for me too long.” Henri greeted hoping things wouldn’t feel too awkward. She lowered to Bri’s level and sat down on the cold ground. She however didn’t feel cold, it was a bit of an overkill to wear both a warm turtleneck and a jacket. Bristol was dressed more lighter, in fact Henri was sure the other girl was shivering.

“Do you want to borrow my jacket? I have a turtleneck under, so I will be fine without it.” Henri then suggested it to her old friend. Henrietta was a lot taller than Bristol who would drown into her jacket, but maybe it would be all right. Henri didn’t wait for her answer, but took the jacket off and held it out to her.
coded by reveriee.

Harlow Roy
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6d7659584e3938396766387779413d3d2d3430333130313133342e313462383337653338636261326539393334313639303038313839382e676966

Harlow smiled, listening to Faith. While she would love to help with Faith's room, Harlow knew her room was her safety net for when things got bad... Though she wouldn't tell anyone that. Harlow has gone through many years battling her demons. Maybe the drugs and alcohol were her reason for her spiral, but they were the only things that made her feel anything. Moving over to Faith, Harlow placed her hands on Faith's hips then removed the girls angel wings, then her shirt, placing a kiss here and there. "I have shirts, pajamas, anything you want darling." Harlow said with a smirk, though she'd definitely prefer Faith with no clothes.
Harlow used to care about hiding the scars her mother gave her, but now she didn't. The burns and cuts on her back and arms used to make her nervous, but now even around Faith, she was carefree. Taking the girls hand, she led her to the bed and sat down, pulling Faith with her. Reaching into her night stand she grabbed a little jar that contained rolling papers and a grinder, and began rolling up a joint, "for after..." She told Faith with a shrug then set it aside.
Then scooting closer to Faith, she began kissing the girl, laying her back onto the bed. Moments like these were what Harlow lived for. Anything that made her head not think about everything wrong. Moments like these kept her grounded. When it was all said and done, Harlow lay beside Faith, brushing the girls hair away from her face. Wrapped in the blanket, Harlow laughed some and sat up, leaning her back against the wall. Her past with Faith didn't matter, mostly because every issue they had were because of Harlow. She shut down and closed everyone out. Grabbing the joint she had rolled beforehand off the dresser, Harlow lit it and took a long pull, blowing the smoke out up toward the ceiling, "so, everything you dreamed of?" She asked the girl, offering her the joint.

Mentions: r e i r e i

MOOD: piss terrified

OUTFIT: Hangover Chic

basics
MENTIONS:
Hudson

INT:
Carson Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
Alexei Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
Jo tamarapasek tamarapasek

tags
TL;DR
Max makes a stupid decision to join Jo, Alexei, and Carson on a Halloween night of dubiously-legal adventuring
tl;dr
Max Berkowitz

We accept the love we think we deserve.

Carson caught Max's attention and motioned for the group to clear out of the classroom.

Leaving? Already? Max, perplexed, wanted to ask why they didn't stick around to investigate the other classrooms. Did something happen? He couldn't bring himself to ask, knowing he probably wouldn't get an answer he could understand. With a doubtful shrug, Max shoved the notebook into his backpack and cautiously followed his coworker, the book thief, and the ghost hunter out of the classroom and back out into the hallway.

If it had been dark in the classroom, it was nearly pitch black in the empty hallway. Max could barely see an inch in front of himself, and for very understandable reasons, wandering around in the dark made Max very uneasy. He relied on his vision more than anything else…

Soon all he could tell was how the floor vibrated slightly under him from the other's footsteps, and how much colder it was out in the hall. The wind seemed to bleed right through the walls. He hadn't realized it, but he'd started to stray behind the group, losing them up ahead as he lagged a few yards back.

Suddenly Max felt something moving behind him.

Something was skulking in the shadows, something too large and heavy to be a wandering rat or raccoon. Feeling the back of his neck prickle, Max tensed up and looked back over his shoulder. At first, he saw nothing. It was too damn dark– but he could've sworn he saw something moving. A glimpse of even darker black shifting around, lurking…

A pair of blood-red eyes blinked open in the darkness.

Three times. See it three times, and…

Hudson wasn't lying. Carson wasn't lying.

Everything became a blur of maddening terror.

He would've screamed if the air hadn't disappeared from his lungs. Like a bat out of hell, like death was breathing down his neck, Max sprinted down the hallway and ran headfirst into Alexei, jumping into the young man's arms like a terrified chihuahua and clinging to him for dear life, spluttering unintelligible syllables and breathing in ragged gasps. Even in the dark, he looked white as a ghost.

code by valen t.

mood :
pissed, scared, but feeling himself

outfit :
mentions :
Jenny Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
Wynn travelbypages travelbypages
Vinnie purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

interactions :
Ivy Chimney Swift Chimney Swift
Lowes
;; Dylan
"I look like a girl. A hot girl.. but still." The youngest Lowes brother mumbled at his reflection in the white framed mirror. There had been a phase in Dylan's life when he felt like he wasn't manly enough. He stopped wearing skirts and dresses, and sold all the clothes he adored so much. It wasn't people's judgment that made him do it but rather an attraction towards this one lovely girl… who was stupid enough to date his brother Vinnie fucking Lowes.

Vinnie was more masculine than him so it had to mean Jenny was into guys like him. Why would she have otherwise picked Vinnie over Dylan who was clearly better than his brothers in any ways. However, it was certainly a dumb decision. To change himself for someone else… or "Cosplay as your brother in order to get fucked by his girlfriend" as Ivy had expressed it.

"Wait I will be ready soon!" Dylan screamed to his brother as he heard him walking behind the bathroom's door. Dylan liked his outfit, he looked absolutely amazing. He wasn't the most muscularly built guy but rather skinny and scrawny. However, that made the lacey baby doll dress look rather avant garde. He looked like a fucking editorial model. His long hair however ruined the picture. By a sudden impulse Dylan started looking for scissors. Once he found them, he started chopping his long locks off.

Dylan was no mean a hair stylist and the end result looked like it. But luckily his hair pattern was curly, in a more straightly textured hair the mistakes would be more obvious. Dylan did a little cheeky turn around as he looked at his reflection once again. He has had long hair for as long as he could remember, pretty much for his whole life, this was a nice change. It was a sign of some fresh air.

Dylan didn't bother cleaning the bathroom from the cut hair pieces. Someone else would surely do it, he had no time. Vinnie would leave without him in any minute. So the youngling unlocked the door and hurried downstairs. The stairs creaked a little as he ran them down. "I'm ready now!" He screamed out loud, but Vinnie was nowhere to be seen. "Vinnie?" He asked in disbelief.

"He left around thirty minutes ago." Dylan heard his mother saying. "Oh…" He let out in disappointment. His mother was standing, her arms crossed. For some odd reason she didn't comment on Dylan's outfit. However, no words were needed. She was frowning her mouth and the look in her eyes were rather dissapointed. "I truly wish you were more like your brothers… no, more like Derrick. But no. You're like Karen at that age." She finished her sentence with an exaggerated sigh.

"I will drive you to the party before your father sees you dressed like that." She, however, continued and it made Dylan's eyes sparkle in happiness. The two of them, mother and son, went to the garage. Her mother picked the cheapest car out of Mayor Lowes' collection. He would be furious if his favorite car got damaged, as if he wasn't filthy rich with resources to buy a new one. The car drive went in a quiet atmosphere. Neither of the Lowes family members said a word.

"Have fun… in a moderate amount and make sure Vinnie won't drive while intoxicated." Dylan's mother said before she drove away. In fact she drove away so suddenly Dylan had no time to react. It was as if she was ashamed to be seen with her own son. Whatever it was Dylan didn't care. It had been warm in the car and now that he was out of it, he realized just how chilly it was. It made him hurry inside.

Dylan had visited Jenny's place multiple times but it was rare to see so many people in it. There were teens dressed up in various different things. Stuff from tw series and more obvious costumes like witches and vampires. There was even another angel, but a fallen one. She was pretty, dancing against a rather short and average looking guy. If someone like that was able to get such a hot girl why was Dylan unable to do the same?

Dylan felt some stares at himself but he didn't mind. He loved the attention his gender norms breaking outfits bringed to him. Though, this time he hoped they were indeed looking at him because of his outfit and not because of his badly chopped hair. Maybe cutting his hair by his own hands wasn't the best decision… why did he have to cut his hair like some middle class person when he could go to the most talented hairstylist with his daddy's money?

Dylan needed something else to think about. He soon wandered to the kitchen. While going there, he saw another couple dancing. He took another glance and he realized the girl was Jenny. He felt anger grow in himself but he hid it with an angelic smile and nod towards his female friend. Dylan's little puppy crush towards Jenny was no secret, it was rather obvious.

Was. He wasn't pining on her anymore. Dylan refused to touch anything Vinnie had touched. Toys when they were kids, his ugly clothes and so on. He didn't know why he didn't realize earlier that he didn't want a girl Vinnie had touched. He didn't need his brother's sloppy seconds. He was better without. However, seeing Jenny with someone else made him feel a certain way. The boy even looked a little bit like him. Or maybe Vinnie? The brothers looked quite similar. Well, it could be worse. At least Jenny wasn't with Vinnie. She deserved better and Dylan meant that whole heartedly.

Dylan grabbed a beer can from the cooler once he arrived at the kitchen. He wasn't one to drink alcohol. He couldn't hold his liquor at all. He disliked the taste of alcohol and the way it made people act. Well, it made all sorts of drama happen and even when that was entertaining it was also annoying. Dylan wanted to be fully in charge of himself. It was important to him what people thought about him. He wanted to make sure to be as perfect as he could be and no one was perfect when they were intoxicated.

However being sober at a party full of drunken teenagers was rather uncool. Dylan's plan was to empty the beer can and fill it with water. Make people think he was drinking without actually doing it. He couldn't put his plan into use in the kitchen - there were too many praying eyes. He would go to the bathroom instead, empty and fill the beer can there. But when Dylan arrived at the closest bathroom, it turned out to be taken. It was not locked though, so he went in.

And what waited there was something absolutely horrifying. "Holy shit, Ivy. You scared me so much I almost peed in my pants. Well skirt.. dress… whatever." Dylan said to the giant cucumber that had to be Ivy Dawkins, a local gremlin and someone Dylan looked up to in a weird way. She did as she wanted not giving shit about anyone or anything. Unlike Dylan who was very keen on what others thought about him. He aspired to be more like Ivy. "How's it going? Is it hot in that costume? I'm rather chilly but ig that's expected when you wear something that looks like a lingerie from an adult toy shop." Dylan started doing some small talk and finished his sentence with a laugh.
coded by reveriee.

Blu
the faker
Blu looked up at Della as she straddled Blu's lap. She wrapped her arms around her. She was so beautiful to Blu, she smiled softly at her. "I guess we are Del. Thank you for saving me. Please never stop." She said softly as Della brushed her jaw with her fingers. Never in a million years did Blu ever think that this would happened. But it did.

And she was so thankful that it did as Della hugged her. Some may say that it was fast but for Blu, she was just settling for Derrick. There was no love there and she knew it. He was just the one that was offering to be with her. She saw how his eyes wondered but she thought that this was as best as she could get but it wasn't. Cause she has felt more love in the last hour from the girl sitting in her lap then she ever has for Derrick. She smiled softly as Della kissed her shoulder and talked about Everleigh.

Oh how she adored that little girl. From the moment she met Everleigh all she wanted was to protect her and love her. That was her little one, and she was her Blu. "I love your daughter. And I'm so thankful that you and her came into my life. You both are the biggest blessings I will ever have. " She said as the girl looked at her and Blu smiled at her brushing hair away from her face.

Blu closed her eyes as Della ran her fingers through her hair. She listened to her words as she felt the young mother wrapped her arms around her. She looked at her as she leaned in to kiss her. She kissed her softly back as she smiled into the kiss. Blu pulled away and said softly

"There's no one else that I'd rather be, not when this me has a beautiful woman like you in her arms. That has me falling for her cause she's fucking amazing and beautiful." She kissed her forehead then her cheek, and finally her lips softly hoping to show her that she's not going anywhere. Not without her. She has Blu wrapped around her fingers.

Blu never thought she would have found someone like Della...but she's so happy she did.

the hill
lovey dovey.
blu (harley quinn) xxx
coded by natasha.

Faith
the perfectionist sofie
Faith smirked as Harlow helped her out of her outfit placing a kiss whenever she felt like it. "Well, right now, I really don't care for clothes. " She said as her body heated up. Harlow leaded her to bed, pulling her down beside her. She watched as the girl rolled a joint and smirked. Since her and Chance been spending more time together, she's been smoking a little weed here and there. It has helped her relax and beside she's been spending a lot of time with Chance and his friends since Winona been off doing whatever with Noah.

To be quite honest, she missed her around but she didn't want her to feel like she had to spend time with Faith just because she was depressed. So she just let it go. She felt Harlow scoot closer to her kissing her, bringing her out of her head. Pushing her softly on the bed, she just let her lead the way. Letting go, especially during this moment was amazing for Faith. She just want something else on her mind, and Harlow did do that for her.

Afterward, she lay beside Harlow looking up at her as she brushed the hair away from her face. She felt the girl laughed as she sat up. Which of course made Faith laughed as well. She didn't blame her for leaving her. She just wanted to know what she did wrong, so this time she didn't do it but she didn't want to mess with the calm air they had so she kept her mouth shut.

Taking the joint that was offered to her, she took a long pull as well, blowing the smoke out. Sitting up, wrapped in the same blanket as Harlow, Faith looked at her and smiled. "More or less beautiful, it definitely helped prove your assumption." She said looking at her with a soft look and a smile.

She knew that Harlow only did hookups now, so she wasn't expecting much back from her. All she wanted was some of her time. That's all Faith wanted truly.

harlow bedroom.
chilled out.
travelbypages travelbypages Harlow ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie Winona and Chance
coded by natasha.

Bristol Ricci

Bri had been staring at her phone expecting the inevitable never mind text she usually got from others. It was hard for her to feel like she fit in with anyone in the town and maybe all she had to do was change up her appearance, or how she acted. She could do that right? It couldn’t be that hard to pretend, and it wasn’t like some random dude wasn’t inviting her to a party for two. She could have taken him up, but he wasn’t really making sense calling it a party when really it would have been a hangout. She had seen him around town, and he had graduated before her, so to her he was nothing less than a stranger.

With everything so quiet around her she could hear the laughter of the children in the distance, she missed those days when it was easier, when friends only cared that you had the same favorite color, liked the same ice cream flavors, all things that back then seemed so important. Life had changed so much from then til now, that was when she heard the voice of Henrietta. Her eyes shot up as she watched the older and taller girl move to sit across from her. She was still the same Henri she remembered but there was a difference in her. Something Bri couldn’t quite place. Bri started to shake her head, “Not long.” Was her brief response. She didn’t know what to say to her friend that left her all those years ago, never said anything, never reached out. For Bristol it was easier to accept the loss of people than to understand why. It couldn’t be her fault but, in some ways, she felt as if she was cursed to have those in her life leave. So, she had learned to keep to herself, learned to keep herself lost in the life of learning and books.

Henri, was well dressed and as she handed over her jacket Bristol wanted to push it away, she didn’t need it, maybe she didn’t want to need it. Her thoughts were everywhere but her hand grabbed the jacket and wrapped it around herself savoring the warmth it immediately brought to her, “Thanks. I um, yeah thanks.” Bristol could feel the struggle of trying to say she didn’t need it but the words got lost or maybe stuck in her throat.

She let the awkward silence hang for a moment, “It’s uh nice to see you again.” She wanted to ask why she was back all she had to do was get those words out. Her hands clenched into fists as she struggled to get the words out, “Are you back because of your dad?” Easier. It was easier to use a scapegoat then it was to ask such an open-ended question. Why was this so hard? Why was it always so hard for her to be social and to know what words to say to those around her?

Mention(s): Interaction(s): Myling Myling

Odette Green
uijB2tG.gif

Odette watched Blu take off then sighed. From what she could tell this party was already over dramatic and boring. Setting her half full cup on the counter, she waved goodbye to some people and began to make her way to Alistairs. While she hardly knew the guy, only knowing him through texting, he seemed like a fun project. Project for what? She wasn't sure yet but it still seemed like something that could be fun.
On the way there she stopped by her parents place to change her clothes out of the angel outfit into something comfier. Since she wasn't drunk she also decided to take her car instead of walking and got there in no time. The girl thought hard about their conversation from before. While she had felt before, she'd been hurt once, badly enough to not care for feelings and love... None of that mattered to her. In her opinion it was all just a charade where people make themselves seem happy. You date, fall in love, exit the honeymoon phase, then pretend to be in love and go one like that until the hurt settles in and the relationship ends. She'd done it once and had no interest in doing it again.
Alistair seemed like the kind to want to always be in love, but from what she could tell he seems to always get let down, which is why she wanted to show him a different side of things, that having "fun" didn't have to involve feelings. Knocking on his door, she smiled when he answered, "I guess it's nice to formally meet you." She girl said and let herself in, taking a look around for a moment, "wooow nice place." She said, turning to him. She was kinda excited to see where this would go.
Mentions: purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

Processing. . . .

outfit: here

mood: confused

Arthur says. . . .

Arthur was having so much fun just dancing and being with nila that she didn't necessarily want to stop. However as however as she was basking king in her boyfriend's warmth and his touch the song had ended. Luckily it seemed that nila didn't think she was being too forward word as he seem to be having fun too, unless she was missing something.

Arthur knew that there were a couple people watching them, but she was mainly focused on nila especially because if she looked to them she would get extremely shy and nervous. She wanted the confidence to last as long as they were at the party and for right now her plan was working. Now what her plan did not include is another man.

This man was about 5'10, brown hair, blue eyes, more of a fit build, and was dressed up as cop. One would think that he would tap Arthur to get her attention. However he had tapped Niila on the shoulder which further confused Arthur.

"Hey man, do you mind if I...you know..cut in?"

Is what ended up coming out of his mouth as he gestured to Arthur. Arthur just looked at Niila. She was going to say something, but the cop guy wasn't even asking her (who he should've asked?).. wouldn't that be more insensitive and rude to ask the guy? It's not like Arthur was going to say yes anyway.

@Myling
coded by kaninchen

MOOD: Excited, confused, angry

OUTFIT: Costume

basics
MENTIONS:

Charlie purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

INT:

Ellie tamarapasek tamarapasek

tags
TL;DR: Halloween party!!
tl;dr
Lindsay Starr
Waste my youth chasing kites
I know will blow out of my hands
"Moooomm, come ooon!" The shaggy-haired little boy whined, refusing to hold the pose any longer. Lindsay chuckled and finally put her phone down to give him a break from all the pictures, pulling the child into a hug instead. "Have fun trick or treating, okay? I wish I could be there, Duckie." The brunette gave her son an exaggerated little pout before covering his face in kisses, taking care not to smudge the zombie makeup and fake blood she'd just put on him.

Once DJ was off with his father, Lindsay rushed to finish getting ready and pick up her best friend, Elena, who only lived a few doors down in the same building. "Foxy, please!" She shook her head to dismiss Ellie's worries about her looks, all dolled up as a sexy Little Red Ridinghood. "You look unbelievable." Ice blue eyes widened at the view of her figure in skimpy lingerie teased under her long, red cape. She watched the redhead do a little twirl, quick to ignore the familiar twinge of something she felt when looking at the other woman. Lindsay always thought her bestie was gorgeous of course, but it wasn't like she ever thought about her in that way. At least nothing she'd allow herself to be consciously aware of. Whatever, Elena didn't even swing that way, and neither did Lindsay herself, so there was no point to even explore such feelings even if she did have them. Which she didn't.

Lindsay giggled as she was cuddled close by her friend, throwing an arm around her as they teetered along together in their heels. "Are you kidding? Me, actually hook up with someone?? Highly unlikely," She sighed wistfully at her own pathetic state of affairs. Lindsay had always been able to pull a fair amount of dates throughout the years even as a single mom, but never felt enough of an attraction to her would-be suitors to actually bed any of them. Truthfully, the only guy she'd ever hooked up with was her ex, Charlie, which was depressing as hell considering their relationship imploded back in high school. They'd still sleep together sometimes, mostly out of loneliness on Lindsay's end over any true enjoyment she'd get out of it.

The soiree at the Nordstrom house was completely underway by the time the girls got there, full of drunk young adults decked out in fun or sexy costumes. Three tequila shots and a couple mixed drinks later, she was having a great time dancing with her best friend, and the two even seemed to be flirting a bit...actually quite a lot, something Lindsay was both excited and confused by, unable to fully wrap her intoxicated little head around this sudden change in dynamic. All she could think about was how embarassed she'd be the next day looking back on some of the bold statements she'd drunkenly exchanged with her dearest friend in the world.

As promising as the night began however, it eventually started to go downhill at a rapid trajectory. Of course it did; that's what Lindsay got for shirking her parental role for a night of fun. Ellie had gone off to find a bathroom, Lindsay sipping cool water as she waited patiently, pulling out the phone she had stashed in her pinafore to shoot off a quick text checking up on DJ. But she'd soon find out her ex had weaseled his way out his trick or treating duties by wrangling a sitter to take him instead. Lindsay was livid and so full of guilt she could barely think straight. It wasn't unlike Charlie to skip out on their kid like that, but Lindsay, she should've known better. She just had to selfishly go to this stupid party and ruin Halloween for her baby. And when the agitated brunette turned a corner and nearly ran right into her ex, she could only laugh bitterly and keep walking, lest she make a scene by decking Charlie square in the face.

Lindsay stormed past him and straight up the stairs, pausing to lean against the wall with her arms folded. She just needed a moment to collect herself before she went back to go find Elena. Her friend was having so much well-deserved fun, the last thing Lindsay wanted to do was bring her down with her own sour mood.
code by valen t.

Hudson Green
LcWh.gif

Hudson watched as Tatum internalized his advice. He was kind of nervous of her response, whether or not he said the wrong thing or upset her. While he wasn't very smart when it came to school he liked to think he was good with people. So he waited. When she finally spoke a little weight lifted off his shoulders, happy he didn't upset her. "I think you need to chillax and ride it out." He told her with a smile and when she offered to help him with school he awkwardly looked down with a nod. While he liked to pretend he didn't need help, he knew he did. "That would be sweet, thanks." He finally told her.
He knew he needed to pass school to be able to go compete in Hawaii like Zachary. His parents made it an instant no when the school informed them he would be held back a year and the failed attempt to go compete broke his heart. But now he needed to compete, he needed to pass. He didn't want to be stuck in AB forever, teaching tourists how to surf on their vacations. While his little business did well, he knew it wouldn't satisfy him.
Before he knew it, the movie was over so he stood and went to change the DVD Rocky Horror and sat back down on the couch. Quickly scrolling through Twitter he saw the Lowes picking on a new kid and rolled his eyes but more importantly checked his messages with Bri, telling her lastly that he was hanging out with Tatum and would talk to her later. "Did you talk to Bristol at all in school?" Hudson asked the girl casually, taking the chips once again, taking a few bites then took a sip of soda. He hadn't talked to Bristol much but Hudson also wasn't the best with girls, so it wasn't like he would've been good at it before.
Mentions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler lion. lion.

mood :
happy, flustered > confused, annoyed

outfit :
mentions :
None

interactions :
Ahonen
;; Niila
Niila was glad he was able to spend his first Halloween like this, with the girl he absolutely adored and cared for. The couple was having so much fun just dancing and being together. What started as Arthur dancing against Niila had evolved into them both dancing. Niilas movements were more stiff than Arthur's. He did feel a little awkward.

He knew people were looking but thanks to the combination of alcohol and the girl he loved, he didn't care. Once he kept his eyes focused on Arthur it didn't matter what others were doing or thinking. Only Arthur mattered to him. He didn't need anyone else. But apparently Niila's wish didn't come true, since suddenly a third wheel appeared. The guy was taller than Niila, at least 5'10" ft and attractive enough.

He tapped Niila's shoulder to get his attention. The finnish man was drunk enough to mistake the guy's actions. He thought the guy was asking him to come along. But one couldn't simply blame Niila. It would've made more sense to the guy tap on Arthur's shoulder if it was she who he wanted to join him. Besides it wouldn't be first time Niila was mistaken as gay.

He didn't knew if it was his small size or if he just had those queer vibes. But it had happened multiple times in the past. Mostly because of other kids who tried to bully him for having two moms. However this wasn't the case in the current situation. "Hey man, do you mind if I...you know..cut in?"

"I in fact do mind. Can't you see we are busy? Go find someone who isn't taken." Niila said with anger in his voice. He hoped Arthur wouldn't think he was being too jealous or possessive. Niila wouldn't mind Arthur dancing with another guy if that's what she wanted.

At least that's what he kept convincing himself about, but this guy was being a jerk about it. "Besides, shouldn't you be asking her? She has her own will. Though I doubt she would like to dance with a guy like you." Niila continued in the previous tone.
coded by reveriee.

Processing. . . .

outfit: here

mood: angry

Arthur says. . . .

"I in fact I do mind. Can't you see we are busy? Go find someone who isn't taken."

Arthur didn't know what to expect to be honest. She was used to fighting for herself so..having Niila say that had her over the moon. Of course she didn't think he was controlling or anything,the guy was super rude and didn't have any decent manners.

Arthur wasn't even looking at the other guy, just at Niila. How could could she be so lucky?

Now he wasn't really taking the double handed rejection well at all. So in his head he was more or less thinking I feel bad,but I need someone to feel worse so his next words caused Arthur to react.

"If she can dance with a guy like you, I'm sure she'll be fine dancing with me"

Arthur was really trying to be calm throughout the whole ordeal. The alcohol in her system didn't help,but she usually wasnt problematic at all. She couldn't just stand around and let him talk bad about Niila. So she did the first thing that came to mind-

*SLAP*

He held in face in disbelief. Luckily the music was loud enough that not many paid attention.

"Don't talk to him like that. I don't want to dance with your sorry ass,so leave us the fuck alone" Arthur exclaimed a bit angry and fed up. Usually she isnt like this so she was trying to calm herself down. Hopefully Niila doesn't think its a bad thing and not like her anymore because of it.

@Myling
coded by kaninchen

MOOD: Nervous

OUTFIT: Shakespeare Bitch

basics
TL;DR Something freaky's going on here
tl;dr
Josephine Kingston
Don't stress, don't falter

Jo glanced up as Carson instructed the group to leave; internally breathing a sigh of relief.

Absentmindedly shoving the notebook she was holding in her backpack, Jo hurried out of the classroom. There. That wasn't so bad was it? A little spook from her boyfriend, a teeny weeny spider on his waist she had discreetly swatted while cuddling him, a little eyeing Max to make sure he was alright and now she could go back home. No ghosts in sight! Or at least they hadn't provoked the spirits in this house yet.

In the pitch black hallway Jo was stuck in between what she could only assume was Alexei in front and Max behind. Were they fine? Max was no doubt freaked out as usual but was Alexei? She held onto his hand nervously, but he seemed to keep his cavalier demeanor. How could he just be fine? It was pitch dark in a haunted house and he was OKAY? The image and confusing this caused was enough to make her question her very own sanity. Carson seemed just fine too. Perhaps there were just those people who weren't affected by anything. And it was clear to her that Jo and Max were not those people even if that was a detriment to their little ghost hunting expedition.

Frowning at the realization that she was more aligned with jumpy little Max than the actual adults of the group, her arms begin to swing back and forth. Partially to stretch as she had been so tense all day, and partially to feel if her partners were still there. Swinging forward, she would lightly graze Alexei and swinging backwards...........she felt air.

"Where's Max?" She questioned the group. Right on cue; the little fella began sprinting towards them and made a most bold jump into Alexei's arm. The fuck? She tapped on his shoulders, wordlessly demanding an explanation for this little show. It was tricky to sign in the dark for sure but hopefully since Max could actually speak he'd get the memo to start explaining right away.
code by valen t.

MOOD: Sad/Excited/Confused
OUTFIT: slutty red

basics
MENTIONS: INT:[/b]
Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
tags
TL;DR Party time with Bestie!COMMENT] --------don't type anything after this comment-------- [/COMMENT]
tl;dr
elena
got a funny feeling you don't love me anymore

"Promise? She's alive?" Ellie yelled out from inside the bathroom; she had attempted to sneak in a last minute checkup on her baby girl just to ensure she hadn'y ingested any poisonous candy. Or worse, found a mother who made yummy homemade treats that Ellie couldn't measure up against in the future. Bless Jay's heart honestly; the man patiently answered all of her paranoid queries and assured her it would all be fine. This was the first Halloween she'd spent away from Court. Any holiday really. As such she was mentally unprepared to not have to deal with constant thinking about her child which she had been so used to.

Not quite satisifed but willing to let the matter go, she hung up the phone and sauntered out. Lindsay was probably waiting for her. Scratch that. Lindsay was hopefully waiting for her.

"Lind?" The girl wailed roaming the hallways in search of her best friend. Noticing her leaning somewhat solemnly againt a hallway she frowned "What's wrong? Why you sad?" She slurred, wrapping both of her arms around the girl in a pleading hug.

She glanced up at the girl with pleading eyes "Tell meeeeeeeee." She whined, before noticing the most awful little sight she'd ever seen. "You're shitting me." Charlie fucking Ruins in the flesh. The man Lindsay had very specifically said would be home babysitting DJ. Though she'd tried to repress it, even cheering her friend on as she attempted to win her ex back it was an irrefutable fact that Ellie Ferrari did not like this man at all. In fact she would even go as far as to say she hated him. She hated his smug little grin, hated the way he treated Lindsay as disposable, hated what a piss poor excuse of a father he was. And here he was in the flesh. Somehow he'd managed to deserve the love of Lindsay even less than before.

Hugging her even tighter, her face was flushed with fury. "The bastard. I swear as soon as I'm sober he's dead. How could he-who's with?" She sputtered out, as Lindssay began to explain that DJ was at home with his grandpa. This time, Ellie had the somber expression. Of course on the night when something had shifted in their dynamic, something so new and weird and wonderful, a baby daddy had to go and be stupid. "If we're not totally fried tomorrow we should buy some more candy for Deej to make up for his dad being a dumbass," she suggested hopefully. Even though DJ wasn't her son she still felt a sense of responsibility to ensure his holiday wasn't totally wrecked.

After sufficient Charlie ranting, she found herself unable to let go of her embrace of the girl. Spurred by their earlier flirty banter, she nuzzled her face into Lindsay's neck offering gentle little kisses. She knew she'd feel confused and nervous tomorrow but at this point she'd feel that way no matter what she did. So she'd make the best of tonight no matter. "Lind?" She whispered into her neck. "Can I kiss you?" Upon recieving what she assumed was a noise of consent, she gazed up at her. Before she knew it Lindsay's gorgeous, perfectly soft lips were captured by her own.

code by valen t.

Thanks, I got the name from my grandmother, not Winona Ryder. Winona also tries to lighten the mood within the car but she can't bring herself to fully commit. Her mind just replays her time in the water. The struggling, the loss of breath, the panic, everything. She was putting up a stubborn mask in front of Oliver. That same feeling that she felt when submerged in the water starts to rise in her chest again and Winona feels like she can't breathe.

When Oliver puts his hand on hers, it grounds her a little bit. The feeling is pushed back into the corners of her being and only for a moment, she doesn't feel as bad. He continues to try to help her feel better and she appreciates it. She feels warmer as the goosebumps prickling her skins start to smooth out. She truly appreciated it. When she looks at him, seeing the sincerity and seriousness in his eyes bombards her with a mixture of confusing feelings.

Thank you, she starts, trying to stay grounded and not wanting to end up reliving the drowning, her literal one and her emotional one. I just, I was just. Her heart quickens and a deep breath does nothing to relieve her of what she is starting to feel again. Panic. I was so scared. The confessions comes with a handful of tears, like a dam has burst and no one can stop the flood. I feel like life was already spiraling but I almost drowned. And now some kid is probably gonna die because of it. Winona's hand abandons Oliver's as she brings it to her face as she tries to wipe the tears away. It starts to feel suffocating in the car and dizziness starts to push her mind in circles. I'm so sorry, I don't – her breaths cut off her words as she continues to cry. Anxiety rings in her bones.

I don't mean to bur–burden you like this. She's too ashamed to look at Oliver. Winnie was never one to wear her true emotions out in the open. She always held up some sort of facade that she was okay, she couldn't tell her friends how she was truly feelings. Her twin brother. Kieran. Even when she was dating Dustin she couldn't tell him how she was really feeling. Why was she so all of sudden able to spill her guts to some complete stranger that's known her for at least thirty minutes. I'm so tired and I just want everything to stop.

Winnie knew that she was going to regret dumping everything pertaining to her problems on him, but right then she couldn't stop herself. I'm sorry. You don't need this.

mood: confused; abandoned; lost; scared; in pain

Oliver's Car > Anchor Bay Memorial Hospital

outfit

playing:
Can We Go Back To Bed

by:
Bazzi

mentions: N/A

interactions: Oliver

tags: .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

º º code by ditto º º

mood :
surprised

outfit :
mentions :
None

interactions :
Ahonen
;; Niila
"If she can dance with a guy like you, I'm sure she'll be fine dancing with me." The guy in the cop costume said and honestly speaking Niila didn't care about what he was saying. It wouldn't be the first time someone was trying to belittle him. However Arthur seemed to disagree. The way the guy talked about Niila seemed to really bother her. It bothered her so much that he couldn't help her actions.

"Don't talk to him like that. I don't want to dance with your sorry ass, so leave us the fuck alone." Arthur exclaimed a bit angry and fed up. It was rare to see Arthur being like that. Usually she was a literal sunshine, sweet and friendly. Niila liked seeing new sides in his girlfriend. He wanted to get to know all Arthur's sides and love them equally. Arthur's angriness also made a weird thought pop in Niila's head. She's so hot when she's mad. It wasn't something NIila typically thought about.

The guy was being rude with no manners, yes, but Niila had still difficulties believing his own eyes. The slap from Arthur came as a big surprise. The Finnish man looked at his sweetheart's eyes big as plates and mouth wide open. She slapped him? SHe really fucking slapped him. That's what you got, that's what you deserved, Niila thought to himself. He wouldn't probably go as far as hitting the guy. All those years he was bullied and fought back, had proved to him that sometimes it was best to let things slip.

However Arthur was a different person than him, and in a way her reaction was heartwarming. Violence was never the correct answer, but in a weird way Niila liked the fact that the girl he loved so much would go for such lengths for him. "Babe, are you okay?" Niila said in a worried tone as he got closer to his sweetheart. He hoped her hand wasn't hurting or anything. "You are worrying whether she's hurt when I'm the one getting slapped." The cop costume guy continued in an annoyed tone, but his plea was ignored.

He tried to continue complaining and that's when Niila felt the need to get involved. "Get the fuck away from us if you don't want to get slapped again. I might be small but I have a good punch." Niila said angrily as he tried to make himself look as big and threatening as one could be as a 5'4" feet tall teenager. For Niila's luck the guy believed and backed off mumbling that they both were crazy and he shouldn't have bothered. The music was loud enough that not many paid attention to the episode.

"Thanks for standing up for me rakas." Niila said and gave a quick kiss on her cheek. "You're my hero." He continued and it was such a cheesy and pure line to say. However, Niila's internal thoughts weren't pure at all. He just wanted to go quickly back to Arthur's place and take his lover to the bedroom. Do all sorts of sweet things to her that he was too shy to say out loud.
coded by reveriee.

mood :
curious, ashamed

outfit :
mentions :
none

interactions :
Bristol Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
Ellsworth
;; Henrietta
"Well I'm glad." Henrietta answered Bri saying she hadn't waited for long. The younger girl looked just like before Henri had left for LA. Perhaps a bit more mature, but overall exactly the same. Bristol seemed like she wanted to push away the jacket Henri was offering, but in the end she accepted it. As the smaller and younger girl was wrapping the jacket around her shivering body, Henri couldn't help but think the jacket was more like a giant blanket with sleeves to her.

"It's nice to see you too. I really should have messaged you earlier." After both girls had said the obligatory nice to see you again talk, there was a big silence between them. However, it didn't feel awkward, at least not for Henrietta. It had been more awkward meeting her little sister and mother after years. They had bombed her with questions that vere both nosy and uncomfortable.

So when Bri used Henri's father as a scapegoat, Henrietta was happy. It meant a lot to her that Bristol was being so sensitive about it. It was already humiliating to be back with a failed career after she had abandoned everyone while claiming she would make it big in the movie world. "Partly yes." Henrietta lied a little bit. It was embarrassing to admit she was back tail between her legs. Claiming she had a more noble reason to be back made her feel better about herself.

"I didn't leave because I wanted to become rich and famous. I wanted to help my family. Help them so my little sister wouldn't need to take a part time job and mom could stop juggling between so many odd jobs. Make sure dad got the best possible treatment." Henrietta started explaining. "I was extremely busy and shunned by the new world that opened to me. I know it doesn't justify me leaving without a word."

"I'm sorry for stopping keeping contact with you. But you should know our friendship meant a lot to me and you weren't the only one I vanished on." Henri said after a small pause. There was a hint of remorse or despair in her voice that made her seem genuine as she apologized. "Long story short, after I made it big with one or two movies, I got roles from a couple movies that gave me a bad reputation. After that I struggled finding any acting jobs. Did a couple indie films but it was not enough to get a living." Henrietta was getting to the end of her monologue.

"So I suppose it could be said that the prodigal son, or daughter, is back after losing all her money." She ended the monologue with a laugh but it wasn't a happy one.
coded by reveriee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back