• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We All Break Sometimes (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
YOUNG
Oh my sweet suffering
Why do you hound me, incessantly

Is it My Turn?
the fighter
I paid for all the offences
Derniére Danse
Indila
mood: do I even have to describe?
interactions: Diana ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie
scroll

Someone could punchline to him, how did he know that he was doing it all for revenge?

It starts young. When his brother had left, his father needed booze. His mother was wrong all the time and apologized a whole slew of times to his father. Excuses— Young wasn’t a beggar like her. He’d go out there again in a helter-skelter mood and grab some kid in the passing of hallways. It was a great catharsis, so great of one that he’d tell himself it’d be the last time he’d be angry. But, everybody made him angry, and nobody could make him happy.

Young knew the color of their money, knew that he could sit in suspension with a slumped back, reading the clock because the Chos were well off. They were so well off that there wasn’t any reluctance when the montane shadow of his father lifted under the guided light from the dining room chandelier, rose a hand, and slapped his woman so hard that it stunned the walls. Not a problem. Young watched with two milk-and-water eyes.

Later on, he’d want to regret for just watching, but his mother still loved that man. There was only one window in his room and as he sat up writing, he could hear the faucet as the dishes washed and a conversation lop overtop as speaking between the two became easier.

She also still loved her other child. But, he? But, Young Cho? He was just somewhere in the middle of it.

If she wanted her younger son back, if she really did, she should’ve said it.

She shouldn’t have had them all sitting at the dining table, into this mad hide-and-seek warfare, into watching her stare at a godforsaken bare seat and empty plate with a gaze that is still hospitalized.

She looked at him with such a jejune expression, but he wasn’t the first to guess that inside her rhyme-nor-reason thinking she was making imagine two sons within one body.

“Aigo,” said the fourteen year old suddenly with a mayhem of volume, flinching none at all from the events that had taken place a moment ago, as he pushed up from the table, “Umma. How could you forget? Wait here.”

He went out to his room and came back, holding a bouquet of roses, harnessing all the things he could’ve spouted with, “Happy birthday.”

Flowers were symbols. There is something beautiful about red roses as classic and overused they are. They know what they are, hanging off hooked stems in reds that people call fragrance for: in adultery, in purity, and shame and vows.

“No, Young. How on earth can you leave me after-” Ren really started crying now, the twixt of lip pulling, “Do you even look back and feel bad?” She had thrown down the bouquet of roses onto the glass table and a few petals had shook loose onto the ground as she fell to her knees herself.

He had been flicking the last bit of ashes off his cigarette into his finished glass of wine on the night of the audition, but it was clear already then. The pianist was a woman with admirations and his brother was a man with infatuations.

What did Ren used to say? Hominem amor. There were always artists copying this type of tension, and though the characters themselves were always changing, they almost always were reunited. Ants, treading angels, people, it was all the same. Love was a tragedy, and the lovers were always being forgiven and forgetting all centuries and eras as they relived through a new landscape in oil or watercolor or pencil.

His jaw worked under his skin. Nights later, he had sent the first text to Diana Matthews.

Anchor Bay had one little treasure; it was rookied within a grocery store. Folding a wallet, he traded a thicket of green dollars into the woman’s hands.

“Red roses if you have them,” he made a gesture of fixing his double-breasted navy suit, “They’re common, aren’t they?”

“Ah, you said your name was Matilda, right?” he replied, beaming and extended out a hand, “I feel like since I’ve met you I have been…saved. Just for a moment.”

The warmth of her hand felt good. Every muscle in his hand was tense and hers had been soft like a cold pillow that brings sleep.

Remaining impartial in explaining further, he quickly bespoke, “Forget I said anything. Thank you for growing these beautiful and fresh roses.”

A flower bouquet extended out to Diana’s face as they stepped out in front of The Cove House.

His girlfriend and his sweet revenge was becoming his muse of living in this seaside town; Her eyes were shunned away towards the restaurant, but his were on intensely portrending over her back. Her saunter was self-made monopoly, and he couldn’t help but take in the way her long legs were pulling out on the silk dress that was morphed over her curves and waist.

“Yours,” he grinned, catching up to her with the roses, “I saw you glance at them in the backseat. Their yours. Take them. But,” he stared at her lips.

“Not before you kiss me, Diana Matthews.”

He always kissed her fiercely like he was going to drag her down towards some end of life or some kind of end of the story vision because that was always the whole fucking point: the end. And, Diana Matthews, was slowly become his new ending.

© reveriee

Della Bressett
florencepugh-florence.gif

Della listened to every word Blu spoke and all she felt was relief. Relief from the fear of Blu choosing to leave and the relief from her past and the horror both her and Everleigh faced. She just held Blu, nodding and unable to speak. She was just about to tell Blu that both she and Everleigh needed her, when she was pulled away to Blu's truck, a small laugh escaping her lips. Once in the vehicle, Della scooted toward the middle of the seat to cuddle up to Blu with the anxiety that came along with letting her go. She wouldn't let Blu go... Ever.
Now warm from both the heat of the truck and the sweater that Blu had given her, her fairy wings now discarded on the floor of the truck. Unsure of where they were going and her mind still foggy from the booze that was now wearing off, Della had her full trust in Blu no matter where they were going. As they drove, Della stayed silent, knowing that if she were to speak all she would do is continue to apologize. The thought that she had kissed Derrick still ran through her mind and she was still revolted... But the laugh that bubbled up surprised her, "this man who I've been arguing with on social media, have never met, and still despise is the one drunk me chose to kiss." She said again with a laugh, shaking her head, and using the sleeve of Blu's sweater to wipe her face from dried tears.
Sitting up more to look out the window of where they were going, the girl looked at Blu with curiosity as they began to slow. From what she could see, all there was around them was darkness and tree silhouettes. But when the lights of the town came into view, Della felt herself becoming emotional again. God she was a mess. "Is this your spot?" She asked Blu though she knew it was a yes, "they look like stars..." She told Blu, resting her head on the girls shoulders. "So much better than alcohol and a Halloween party..." She laughed a little, "should've suggested this before I took shots with that Odi girl." She said, shaking her head but looked at Blu, the corner of her lip turned upward, "thank you for bringing me here..."
Mentions: r e i r e i

Blu
the faker
Blu felt Della cuddled up her and she smilied. It wasn't like she was complaining about it. She doesn't want to let Della go either and she won't for as long as Della let her in her life. She chuckled as she looked at Blu. "To be honest, I kinda am glad you did. Or this wouldn't had happened but please darling, the only person your drunk me should be kissing is me. " She says softly to her as she pulled into her favorite place in town. It was a hill that over saw the whole town. It was a place she would go to to clear her mind. It was her spot

"Yea this is my spot. I wanted to bring my favorite person aside from Ever, to my favorite spot in the town. " She whispers as she looked around. "They do. I like to come here and imagine that they are. " She kissed the top of Della's head. "But that's not what I wanted to show you." She moved the car around so the back was at the view. She then got out of the car and grabbed a blanket and the pillow that she keeps in the truck. Setting up the back, and then going to get Della, helping her get into the back. "This is where I go to write. So I keep supplies in here just in case. " She then grab her guitar, and came back getting into the back herself.

Blu smiled at Della. "...I brought you here, because yes it's way better than alcohol and parties but because I had always wanted to bring you here. To me, this is my escape, and for me...you are my escape as well. " She said softly "You and that beautiful little girl, are such important pieces in my life. Don't thank me...for bringing you here. You belong here...with me" She added. She looked at Della and smiled. She was so beautiful and finally, she had the freedom to say that in the way that she wanted to tell her.

"...Fuck, you are really beautiful. " She whispers to her as she looked at her in wonder. She shook her head. "I wrote you a song." She said. "I want you to really listen to the lyrics...." Blu smilies as get ready to sing. She started to play the melody, and sing.

You know I'd fall apart without you
I don't know how you do what you do
'Cause everything that don't make sense about me
Makes sense when I'm with you

Like everything that's green, girl, I need you
But it's more than one and one makes two
Put aside the math and the logic of it
You gotta know you're wanted too

'Cause I wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted

Anyone can tell you you're pretty, yeah
And you get that all the time, I know you do
But your beauty's deeper than the make-up
And I wanna show you what I see tonight...

When I wrap you up
When I kiss your lips.
'Cause, baby, I wanna make you feel wanted

As good as you make me feel
I wanna make you feel better
Better than your fairy tales
Better than your best dreams
You're more than everything I need
You're all I ever wanted
All I ever wanted

And I just wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted
Baby, I wanna make you feel wanted

You'll always be wanted

Blu finished playing the song. "I just want you to know that you are wanted... "

the hill
lovey dovey.
blu (harley quinn) xxx
coded by natasha.

MOOD: Guilty

OUTFIT: Just no

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Sunny/Ronan Myling Myling

tags
TL;DR: Fuck this shit
tl;dr
Jesse Casablancas
I am selfish, I am wrong, I am right
I swear i’m right, swear I knew it all along

Jesse was openly glowering, wishing he hadn't let Sunny talk him into this stupid ass costume. Unfortunately, the scowl only served to make him look funnier, juxtaposed against the dalmatian puppy getup he wore to make his girlfriend happy and match with her Cruella costume. It was the least he could do, after all. His feelings towards the girl were complicated, as was their history, but she was still his girl, even if he never claimed her as such. They'd casually sleep together but he'd get jealous of her other hookups. He adored her sweet, cute personality, her pure heart. A naughty little sex kitten who still managed to come off as innocent.

It took him this long to realize how much she reminded him of Ronan. Perhaps that was why he felt the need to control her so much, just as he did with the younger boy. Their vulnerability seemed to bring out the worst in him, his anger and domineering ways more than his charming, loving side. Jesse knew that, like Ronan, Sunny deserved so much better than anything he could give her, though he was selfish enough to ignore the impulse.

But the worst thing was that despite his possessiveness of her, Jesse mostly only agreed to go steady with Sunny solely to take his mind off of Ronan. And it was working so far...at least the boy had something to occupy his free time besides sitting in his room, fucking around on his computer, thinking about Ronan and wondering what the silly little doofus was up to. That was never good. Being alone, stuck in his own head where his vindictive impulses could run wild was exactly what made him decide to hack Ronan and end up blocked by his love in the first place.

"Shut up," Jesse begrudgingly broke into a smile despite himself, rolling his eyes at Sunny's teasing over his costume. The way her chocolate brown eyes sparkled with adoration made the blonde boy curl an arm around her waist to pull her close, gingerly pressing a kiss to her crimson painted lips. "I'll get it, babe," He answered Sunny, dropping one last kiss upon her forehead before stalking off to fetch them something to drink.

Jesse glanced around as he ambled through the crowd of teens, trying not to make it obvious he was looking for someone. And he wasn't difficult to find. The only person at the party with a giant fucking apple covering his face like that stupid Magritte painting, stuck moving the damn thing out of his way all night to drink or even see. Of course he'd wear something like that, Jesse thought with a scowl; it was such an ill thought out yet perfectly Ronan costume, it made his heart hurt.

Jesse tried not to keep glancing at Ronan once he returned with a drink for his girlfriend. He was sure she'd notice if he did, and he certainly didnt feel like dealing with any more of her questions about their dubious relationship. Instead he kept the other boy in his periphery to subtly watch him while absently sipping beer from a red plastic cup. What would happen if he went up to Ronan, just talk to him for a second? Would his former lover hear him out?

Okay, now or never, Jesse thought just as he caught Ronan wandering out of the room. "I'm gonna run to the bathroom," He mumbled, giving Sunny a quick kiss on her temple before making a hasty getaway to catch up before someone else snatched Ronan's attention away or he decided to ditch the party altogether. Before he knew it he was already grabbing Ronan by the arm. "Hey, just...come with me, okay? Please?" He leaned in to plead with a hushed voice, tugging the smaller boy's arm to drag him down the hall before too many prying eyes saw them together.

Once they were safely alone in a room that looked to be some sort of study or home office, Jesse dropped Ronan's arm and just stared at him. He opened his mouth to speak, but could only stammer helplessly until he finally strung a sentence together. "I...Rone, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. For everything.."
code by valen t.

Processing. . . .

outfit: here

mood: happy+jealous

Arthur says. . . .

"I'm glad you think so. You're my person too"

Arthur could help,but to kiss his cheek before the crosswalk allowed them to cross. There was too many emotions going on in Arthur's mind. Niila was the cause if it all..not that she minded one bit.

Just stay like this...stay with me like this for longer so I don't forget you even when you are away..

As they walled up the stairs to the party Arthur smiled as Niila held open the door for her. She walked in,but waited for her Finnish man to be right next to her again, slipping her hand into his as she maneuvered around to the kitchen where there was less people there and more people dancing. Made Arthur wonder 2 things. 1. Does Niila drink? 2. How would he feel if she danced with him?

She wouldn't ask him the second question, she was too nervous. Instead she asked him the first one. "Did you want something to drink like alcohol or non alcoholic? I'm fine with either I just want you to have a good time" she admitted as she stared at beer pong for a second and back at her lover.

Being a writer had its perks for having her multi-task. Did she she notice some guys looking at her? No,but she noticed some girl looking at Niila. Now Arthur isn't usually the jealous type. How could she be jealous of something that's not hers? But Niila..he is hers. So now she was trying to swallow the new feeling she had barely ever experienced before.

@Myling
coded by kaninchen

mood :
mostly happiness

outfit :
mentions :
None

interactions :
.Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
Ahonen
;; Niila
Arthur walked in from the door Niila had opened. She waited for her boyfriend to be right next to her again, and once he was, she slipped her hand into his. The two love birds wandered around to the kitchen. In that area there were less people, and the ones that were there were dancing. As Niila watched the dancing teens he couldn’t help but hope that Arthur wouldn’t make him dance.

Because if Arthur did ask, he would definitely agree and embarrass himself. He hated dancing, he had no rhythm and people looking at him made him anxious. But he just couldn’t say no to Arthur. If dancing with him made Arthur happy, Niila would be happy to agree. He would do anything for Arthur. Besides if he danced with her, he would only focus on her and not see other people or their judgemental stares.

Niila’s attention was brought from the dancers back to Arthur as she asked him what he would like to drink. “Some beer will do.” He then answered her, trying to smile a little. Despite Niila’s efforts, his face was back to its normal serious state. He couldn’t help but be more stoic and unfriendly around strangers. It was only Arthur who was able to make him smile.

“What about you? Do you want beer, too? Or would you prefer something more sweet?” Niila threw the question back to Arthur. He looked calm to the outside but inside he felt anger and disappointment. Anger because he could see some other guys looking at his Arthur and disappointment because he was having such a thought.

Arthur was his as much as he was hers, but he didn’t own the girl. She was allowed to wear anything she wanted, as much or as little fabric as she just wanted. Niila couldn’t still help but hope that Arthur would wear such an outfit only for him.
coded by reveriee.

Processing. . . .

mood: happy

Arthur says. . . .

Arthur smiled and nodded when he asked her if she wanted something sweet. "Well there is jungle juice here so I think ill have that. Give me one second" she said as her hand went out of his grasp to get a beer from the cooler and scoop up jungle juice in a red solo cup for her. She popped off the beer top on the counter in a swift motion before giving it to him. She of course pet the mixed drinks go smoothly down her throat, coating her tastebuds and making her feel more warm than she already was.

After giving in and playing about 3 rounds of beer pong, kissing Niila every single one of rounds since she won..it was a good feeling. She was feeling good. Now she wanted to see if Niila was even up for dancing. He seemed like he didn't want to,but she asked anyway. "Do you want to dance?" She said,but then thought to rephrase her question. "Or..can I..dance on you? Would that be bad?" She asked him in his ear as the distance between them closed and her body was on his, her arms around his neck, her fingers tracing the nape of his neck softly.

It's not wrong to ask that sort of thing right? Plus..I just want to show him off and that he's mine. There's no harm in that..or at least there shouldn't be..

@Myling
coded by kaninchen

mood :
scared

outfit :
mentions :
none

interactions :
Jesse Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
Chanthara
;; Ronan
Ronan threw the last drops of beer into his mouth. He wanted some more to drink and perhaps a drinking buddy too. He left the room to do that. He wouldn’t find any company if he just kept standing alone close to the walls. He needed to get himself out there. Ronan turned his hat back in a position where the hanging apple hid his face. He wanted his looks to be just as accurate to the painting as possible. Man of a son wasn’t Man of a son if it didn’t have the giant green apple in front of its head.

So just when Ronan was going to the kitchen, he didn’t see who was the one to grab his arm. However he would recognize that voice anywhere. Jesse. "Hey, just...come with me, okay? Please?" The voice of the older boy was surprisingly soft but it was still enough to make the fear grow big in Ronan. His heart started beating faster and faster, cold sweat was dripping along his forehead and he just froze in his place.

It was as if all Ronan’s senses were telling him to run away. He wanted to scream at Jesse, tell him to go away. But he didn’t. He didn’t want to cause a scene. He didn’t want people to look at him. So instead he just let the older boy drag himself with him. Jesse dragged Ronan down to the hallway. He let Ronan’s arm go only once they were alone in a room. Being alone with Jesse was something Ronan didn’t want to experience.

He had done his best to avoid the older boy and even blocked him. Why he had to stumble on him now when he was supposed to have fun. He had done his best to never see Jesse again. Why did it have to happen now? The room looked to be some sort of study or home office, but Ronan was too focused on the boy in front of him to pay attention to his surroundings.

When Jesse apologized for everything… When Jesse said to Ronan the nickname only he used for him… Ronan couldn’t help but feel a hint of sympathy. He couldn’t help but feel hints of the memories of the minor happy moments they had shared. Ronan couldn’t simply help but miss him. It was so stupid. No one had ever hurt Ronan as much as Jesse had. Why did he still have to have all these feelings towards him?

He was happily in a new relationship. He was moving forwards, even when these thoughts made it difficult. He was way better off without Jesse. Ronan knew it well. Being alone with Jesse was dangerous. Ronan didn’t know what he would end up doing if they continued being alone like this. How easy would it be to fall into Jesse's trap? Go back to obeying him and living in constant fear. Ronan didn’t want to experience it all again. He really didn’t.

He needed to leave, he really needed to leave. “I…” Ronan started speaking but he couldn’t get anything more out of his mouth. He couldn’t move his legs either. It was as if he was unable to do anything because of Jesse’s presence. He just froze in his place. Ronan took a deep breath. He needed to get out. “I’m sorry too. If you don't have anything else, I will leave now. Okay?” Okay? Why the hell was he asking for his permission? Jesse had no power over him anymore. It didn't matter what he thought. Not anymore.
coded by reveriee.

Faith
the perfectionist sofie
Faith shook her head. "I am good with promises. I'll prove it to you." She could tell the girl was getting weird about their talk so she didn't mention the apology but it wasn't needed. She didn't want an apology, she just wanted Harlow back in her life. That all she wanted from her. Before she could think more on her thoughts. Harlow started kissing her collar bone.

Her breath hitched as she moved so Harlow would have more room. She doesn't know what this is exactly is gonna mean when she's sober but right now, Faith didn't care. All she wanted was for Harlow to keep going. She felt Harlow move away and asked her a question. Kissing her as soon as the words was out of her mouth. Once her lips were pulled away from the other girl. She answered "Beautiful, you forget who I am. They wouldn't dare shit about me when they know the consequences of going against a Gomez. " She said with a smirk "They could look all mad if they want. They don't matter to me. They only are only friends with me because I got power where they have nothing but the crumbs I leave behind." Faith was talking honestly as she smirked.

A Gomez was what she was, even if she didn't wanted to be at times. She had no choice, parts of her parents were instilled in her. She was just as bad as them at times. She felt Harlow helping her off the railing grabbing her hand. "Beautiful, stop worrying about people who don't matter. " Faith says with a eye roll as she held her hand pulling her inside the house pasting the so called friends she had. She just sent them a glare as she was warning them to not to say a word as Harlow went into the kitchen. She took the drink that Harlow handed her cheering her as she took her hand again.

Pulling Faith into the group of dancing people pulling her close to her. She listened as Harlow spoke to her. Was this a challenge? Did she just challenge her? Well she would get exactly what she wanted. Faith just smirked and pulled Harlow even closer. "Oh baby, you don't even know what you just started. Get ready."

Faith started to dance with Harlow, as the music play. She kissed up Harlow's neck biting softly as she moved up. Moving to her cheek and finally landing on her lips, deepening the kiss as she moved along to the music. She didn't care who saw her. All she wanted was to win the challenge and maybe make out with Harlow.

She pulled away breathlessly "Did that prove the fact? Or should I prove it so more beautiful?" Faith said with a smirk

Checkmate, she thought to herself.

halloween party.
cocky.
coded by natasha.

Della Bressett
b3d2d64bb91259e0b2037bf22af63b185df6a5d5.gifv

Della smiled when Blu agreed with her but was a little confused when the girl abruptly got out of the truck. Confused she followed Blu but laughed when she was helped into the box and snuggled up under the blanket. She loved the way how Blu talked so fondly of Everleigh... And her as well. It made her feel important and wanted, everything that her ex did not. He degraded her, made her lose weight after she had Everleigh, told her she would be ugly as a blonde, makeup made her look like a whore... Blu would never say any of these things to her...
Moving her legs to rest over Blu's, but out of the way so Blu could still play guitar, she listened, a smile on her lips. When the song came to an end she leaned forward and kissed Blu... Now that they were a thing maybe she should be honest and tell Blu everything about Elliot... "I want to tell you everything..." She told Blu, cuddling up to her. "We started dating when we were 14 and everyone predicted we were endgame, but I was never sure. Our relationship lasted through high school and when I was in my final year of college he proposed before he left for his first deployment. The wedding was rushed and then he was gone. It wasn't until he was back where we began trying for Everleigh but his first deployment changed him. It started as little words here and there that would hurt my feelings, then I had her and it was almost like I could never leave the house. He even had cameras in the house to make sure we wouldn't leave when he was deployed..."
Saying these things hurt the girl, but with Blu she felt safe. "The last time I saw him... we were having a fight, I asked him if maybe he had too much wine and it was like a switch flipped. The house was wrecked, glass everywhere and he had hurt both me and Everleigh..." She told the girl though she didn't feel sad about any of this. The last time he left I packed a suitcase for us each, mapped out all the coastal towns that are the farthest from North Dakota, and just left." the girl told Blu all of this with confidence and now with Blu's promise she knew she wouldn't leave her. "My hair is originally brown, and I'd rather not say our real names... But you giving me a job at the diner saved us." She told Blu, kissing the girl once again.

Harlow Roy
original.gif

Harlow was enjoying this Faith. While she didn't pay attention to the girl much in recent years by mostly avoiding her, the few interactions they had it seemed as if Faith was more interested in making herself look better around her friends by pretending they hadn't been friends at one point. But this Faith was fun, letting go, and dancing and kissing on Harlow... In public. Wrapping her arms around the girls waist so they were dancing close and making out, Harlow was having a blast. Pulling away from the kiss to take a drink from her cup, she glanced around and spotted Foster which reminded her of her texts from earlier.
"Darling I think you're doing a good job proving facts... My moms gone for Paris yet again so do you want to sleep over?" She asked. While if they were younger it would've seemed like an innocent question, but there were no plans for innocent encounter. Foster possibly would need headphones. Taking Faith's hand, she led her out the front door and began their walk to her house. She was tired of being in the crowed and the music, she wanted Faith alone to herself.
At the house she got kind of shy because it would obviously not be anything lavish like Faith would be used to, but it was her home and she did do a somewhat decent job of keeping it clean and kept up so that it wouldn't fall apart. "Come on." She tugged Faith's hand and jogged up the stairs to her room and flipped on the light. Her room was her haven and often when she was going through it, it would be the place she couldn't bring herself to leave. Turning on the T.V. so that they wouldn't be in simple silence, the girl moved to her closet and took off the nun hat thing and changed into a tank top and shorts, not shy whatsoever that Faith was in the room with her. But that was Harlow... Nothing about her personality was shy.

Blu
the faker
Blu kissed Della back. Her lips felt like home and that's why Blu knew that she made the right choice. She wanted to keep that smile on her face. She just wanted her and Ever for as long as possible. She never knew that someone could be a home but that's what Della was to her. A home. Her home.

She moved her body placing the guitar on the side of them as she adjusted herself so that Della was between her legs and her arms was wrapped around her. She felt Della snuggled even more into her. She kissed the top of Della's head as she told her that she wanted to tell her everything.

While Blu listened. Different emotions come through her. Sadness and Anger. Anger at that man who didn't take care of the two angels he had. Everleigh had even fucking gotten hurt because of him. At that one thought, she wanted to do more then hurt him. She wanted to end him. Her little one deserved a better father, a better person then that jackals and that fact he thought that he owned them. He didn't own fucking shit. He better never come here, cause Blu's not afraid to use violence or call Isa to handle him.

Once Della had told her story, she kissed her. Explaining that Blu saved her, but Blu didn't think she did. Della saved herself, and her little girl. Blu softly kissed her back and pulled away. "No, my love, I didn't save you. You saved yourself. You saved your little girl and you are completely fucking amazing for being so fucking brave." She said softly.

"I don't need to know your names. I don't care. All I want is you Del and Ever. You guys are what's important to me. Not your past. You are here now and you are with me and safe. No one will hurt you two like that again. I promise my love" She said with a tone of seriousness. The tears that were in her eyes were because she was sad, she couldn't be there for them sooner and she wanted her to know that she was here now.

Blu knew that it was time for Della to know her past and where she came from. So she started to talk. "My full name is Bailey. Bailey Dawson. There's a reason why I go by Blu here. My parents named me Bailey. When they thought they had the perfect straight girl. And I was. I was the perfect church straight girl for them, and then I fell in love with my best friend Everly. " She laughed softly "I was 14 when we started dating in secret. I still was the perfect straight church loving girl for my parents but for Everly, I was hers. Then two years later, my parents found us...and everything changed. "

A tear fell from her eyes as she spoke about Everly. She never knew what happened to her best friend and it hurt that she didn't know if she was OK or not. "That was the last time I saw her. She told me she loved me and she dragged out by her parents. I never saw her again." She breathed in deeply wiping her eyes. "After that, it was therapy, camp, anything that they could do, to 'fix' me. Physically hurting me at times and emotionally all the time. They finally decided to fix me up with a boy from Church. " She laughed dryly.

"He did everything my parents did, but an hundred times worse. In his words, he needed to fix me so I would be straight. He would hurt me if I wasn't doing what he wanted. He would yell at me all the time. He would force me to do things I didn't want to do. " Blu's eyes were dark and hard as she retold her story. "My parents..told me that I was to marry this boy. That I didn't have a choice. The wedding was all set up for a week after my 18th birthday....that was the last straw. " She told her as her arms tighten around her.

"Once that clock hit midnight on my 18th birthday, I ran away. Living on the streets at times, working odd jobs, I ended up here when money was dried up. The diner used to be called Tom's and Tom...he was amazing. " She said with a smile on her face, remembering the old man "He took me in. Basically became my father, even named me Blu. He taught me everything I know....He died, two years ago, he gave me the diner and I renamed it Blu."

Blu looks at her "I have scars too baby. Your past doesn't scare me away, I'll be here waiting for you always. I'm here Della. Always. " She said softly as she kissed her just as softly.

the hill
lovey dovey and a little sad.
blu (harley quinn) xxx
coded by natasha.

Tatum Browne

Hudson was making good points and really Tatum hadn’t thought about the issues in the same light. Hell, it was why she had such vastly unique friends and why she tried to be as open with them as she possibly could be. But Hudson was right that had to be it, Ryker just wasn’t used to a constant presence in his life and so he was scared, that could be the only logical reason for his avoidance. She knew if anyone didn’t want to talk then they couldn’t be forced to talk so she would have to wait it out, even if she really couldn’t handle that kind of patience. It was torture for her to wait, to let him come to her when he was ready because all she wanted was for him to talk with her, be around her, spend time with her, she wanted him to love her, but she knew she couldn’t force that so upon Hudson’s words she would wait.

Tatum knew her friend was trying to keep everything light-hearted between them, but it felt so difficult at times to keep all these issues light, life was hard, and they were beginning to grow up and they were having to figure out how to handle these problems on their own times without the help of their parents. They had each other to lean on but it felt like the world could swallow them up at any time and there was no way to truly stop it.

The embrace was one of comfort that Tatum fully leaned into she had needed the comfort and love, she had needed someone to be there for her in a way that Isa, Max, or her parents could be there. Someone she could fully take solace in when life began to become difficult, and she needed help to navigate. Without drugs and alcohol, the world was harder for her to manage and with the stress of Max and Isa she felt more and more like all she wanted was to fall back into the cocoon that drugs had given her at one point, the numbness she had felt. She couldn’t do that to herself or to her family so it was nice to have friends like Hudson and even her new friend Calla who she could talk to when she felt like she couldn’t do it alone.

As the movie progressed Tatum felt her phone buzz and thew name she had hoped to pop up in her phone had. She quickly nudged Hudson to show him Ryker’s name on her phone. She quickly responded and things had seemed to fall back into place for her and Ryker.

She looked over to her friend, “You were right. I can’t let the best of my emotions get to me. I’m really glad to have you around. You are honestly one of the best. IF you need help with anything school related, I can help. I know I was high most of it but I did learn something. I think.” She joked. She wanted the best for her friend, and she would do what she could to help him like he helped her.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): travelbypages travelbypages

Returning to the United States was a little hard for Hassim. It was only about two months of him being overseas with Artemis and he was happy. Happier than he had ever been. Artemis had fulfilled something with Hassim so much that he could imagine them married. But Egypt wasn't the best place for them to do that. Hassim was willing to return back to the States but Artemis had found himself in Alexandra. Hassim wasn't willing to take that away from his boyfriend, well now ex-boyfriend. They parted, but they've been talking ever since he landed in Massachusetts.

His sister only came with him so that she could gain control of her department at work, the lifeguard was relieved to have someone to come back with him to settle. It's like he was entering a new part of his life, and although it was his sister, she was enough right now. Reuniting with Mack had also lifted Hassim's spirits a little bit. A neighbor of his had been taking. care of her while he was gone and he could tell how much his dog missed him the second he greeted her back home. And the first thing he wanted to do, even over unpacking, was enjoy a walk with Mack on the beach side.

It was serendipitous that he happened to come back on Halloween night. Seeing Anchor Bay lively with kids running around in costumes with their parents and multiple parties raging on, Mack was a few feet ahead of Hassim by the time he made it to the beach, his eyes cautiously watching her as if he was scared of losing someone else. It's only a few minutes of peace when someone catches his shoulder halting him in his place. Are they moving?

Hassim's eyes dart to where the brunette kid is pointing. Over the disguise of the waves that the wind is pushing, Hassim can vaguely see two kids fighting against the current. Come on, we gotta move fast. Hassim pats the kid beside him into action and then moves to take off his jacket and shirt with record speed. His lifeguard instincts push to the forefront of his mind and his runs towards the water. Mack, girl stay.

Out of the corner of his eye he can see that the other guy is also moving with him. You get the girl, I'll get the other kid. And with that Hassim dives into the water. His body pushing and fighting against the wind and water and despite his arms getting tired and his breaths struggling to stay with him, he continues to push. This was his job, he had to save them. He takes a deep breath and dives deeper into the water, his eyes seeking through the dark water. It takes a few seconds before he spots the still body of the boy and quickly Hassim reaches towards him, his hand grasping around his wrist. It was getting harder and harder for him to breathe, but this made Hassim's movements only happen quicker.

Finally, he breaks free with the sleeping kid tightly grasped in his arms. Again, against nature, Hassim fights against the waves and drags the kid along getting closer and closer to the shore.

mood: content; retrospective; concerned; high alert

outfit

playing:
happier

by:
Olivia Rodrigo

mentions: Artemis, Winnie

interactions: Oliver, Jean

tags: .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

º º code by ditto º º

Screenshot_20220420-151802_Google-cropped.png

@OliWantACracker

Interactions: Hassim, strangers

Mentions: ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

• O L I V E R • S A S A K I •

Oliver ran down to the shore without hesitation. As he was taking of some of his clothes he heard the other boy.

"I'm on it!" He said going into the cold water. He didn't have time to think about how his body was shivering. He had one main goal. To make sure she was alive.

His breathing he tried to keep calm so he could swim farther, a little faster. He first grabbed the clothing that was on her body before pulling her towards him. The waves didn't make it easy,but he could freak out right now. It wasn't the time or the place.

The shore was so close,but so far away. Fortunately after some time both Oliver and the other man were on the shore. Oliver was breathing heavy as he was steadying himself and the woman. He tried to check her pulse, he even tried to hear her heartbeat, or even feel breath coming out her nose.

"No no..don't die on me.." he said to her as he began cpr. He started with chest compression and then he felt like it wasn't enough. He tilted her head a little and touch his lips against hers. He breathed his life into hers. He hoped she wouldn't slap him for technically kissing her without permission,but as love as she lived he could learn to accept it.

He wouldn't stop till she was coughing up water. He turned her on her side so she wasn't choking. He had a sigh of relief. She made it. "You scared me..are you okay?" he said to her lightly before looking back at the other man. "How he lookin'?"

code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

Faith
the perfectionist sofie
Faith loved letting go of herself with Harlow. It's been happening more and more since leaving her family's home, maybe because she never had the chance to be free in the rules of her family and now that she didn't have to follow those rules. She was free to be as crazy as she wanted. It happened that she wanted to be crazy with Harlow right now.

She used to pretend that Harlow didn't exist and that they were never friends. It wasn't because of her image, it did help that having Harlow around would ruin her image a bit, but it was in reality that it was easier to pretend that she didn't care about her then admit that she missed her. Faith was a Gomez and a Gomez never shows their emotions. So that's what she did, she pretended and it started to hurt less and less until it was numb. She just live with this numbness until now. Now she needed Harlow in her space, in any way possible.

"Let's go. Mama M isn't expecting me back anyhow. " She said quickly as Harlow grabbed her hand and they walked put of the party. Faith wasn't stupid, she knew that they weren't gonna do the innocent sleepover. No, sleepovers meaning different things now that they are older. She was ready for it. She just wanted Harlow all to herself for right now. Once they got to Harlow's house, she smiled and looked at the other girl. "It's amazing Har. Maybe you could come by and help set up my room at the Matthews...since that's where I'm living now."

Faith knew that most people in her circle knew that she moved out of her parents house. Her parents wanted it to be a matter of quietness that Faith had moved out. They didn't need their image tarnish because she moved out, or so they said when they put the condition that no one knows that she was living somewhere else. So not a lot of people knew that she was living somewhere else, by telling Harlow that. She was opening up a little by little.

Once they got into her room, she watched as Har put on something on the TV. She was looking around as Harlow got dressed, taking glimpses at her as she changed smirking as she liked what she saw. Faith looked at Harlow as she finished "Do you have anything I could change into? I'm tired of this outfit. " She said softly as she smiled at her.

"Or would you rather I wear nothing at all beautiful?" Faith teases lightly as she waits for Harlow's reaction.

halloween party.
cocky and quiet.
coded by natasha.

When air finally inflates her lungs, the water that she had inhaled is pushed out. Coughs involuntarily erupt out of her chest and it's taking everything in her to take deep breaths. Somebody moves her to her side and time slows down around Winona.

Her body is slightly shivering, goosebumps arising on her dark skin. Her throat burns which only makes it harder to try and breathe. She can hear sirens in the distance, getting closer and closer to where spectators surrounded the four of them. For a moment, she stills, sadness eating away at her as she realizes what had just happened. She almost died.

It was almost the end of Winona Rae Matthews. She had of course been on the brink of completely falling apart since she hurt her back, but this was pushing it. She tries sitting up, but instantly gets dizzy, she leans on one of the boys responsible for saving her. The brunete. Her brain is frazzled that at first she doesn't notice that Hassim is back but then it takes her a few more moments to realize that the kid that was in the water with her was still unconscious. Hassim's clasped hands stopping his CPR to check his pulse.

Winnie pushes away her damp, red hair out of her face. Her throat hurts as she tries to speak. Is... A few coughs again rack through her. Is he okay? Winnie was hoping that the guy was alright, she couldn't stand it if another person died because of her. Hassim turns to Winnie when he confirms that the blond boy is breathing, carefully checking her. The lifeguard holds her face, concern brimming his eyes. She whispers, the only thing her voice is capable of. Please tell me he's gonna be okay Hassim.

He nods. He's gonna be fine, someone's called an ambulance. Winnie nods, but still she is not confident in the answers provided to her. Peeling herself away from both of her saviors, she moves to the unconscious boy who she sees chest moving up and down. Winnie takes his hand in hers and pulls it to her chest. Please be okay.

mood: confused; abandoned; lost; scared; in pain

outfit

playing:
Can We Go Back To Bed

by:
Bazzi

mentions: N/A

interactions: Jean, Oliver, Hassim

º º code by ditto º º

mood :
happy, flustered

outfit :
mentions :
None

interactions :
.Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
Ahonen
;; Niila
Arthur smiled and nodded to Niila's asking whether she wanted something sweet to drink. The girl stated she would take some jungle juice, and soon she went and grabbed the drinks for both herself and her boyfriend. Beer from the cooler for Niila and jungle juice in a red solo cup for her. The night continued in a relaxed manner and the lovebirds kept talking and drinking and laughing. To outsiders it would look like Niila wasn't acting like his usual self.

Being stoic and serious was part of Niila's nature, but also part of an act. Sort of a mask he wore to hide his emotional nature. He felt like it wasn't manly to be so sensitive and even though he thought it was completely fine for others to act that way, he didn't allow it for himself. Only after getting drunk Niila was able to let his guard down. He showed his emotions more clearly. He would giggle and cry, get angry or feel euphoric.

It all could be stated to be alcohol's fault. It was freeing. However nowadays he didn't even need alcohol: he needed Arthur. In her company he was able to be more eloquent, more like himself: his real self. He felt like he could be 100% himself in Arthur's company. Niila was very thankgul for his girlfriend. But he was also scared. Scared about how he would manage without her once he needed to go back to Finland.

However he didn't want to think about that. Today was supposed to be about Halloween, him and Arthur having fun while celebrating the holiday. They played around three rounds of beer pong and Niila was happy to feel Arthur's lips against his own everytime the girl won a round. It was sweet of her to kiss him after every win. Niila couldn't help but chuckle out loud. He was feeling extremely happy. Partly because of the alcohol in his veins but more importantly because of Arthur.

Niila was beyond tipsy, not too drunk, but drunk enough to not notice anymore the other guys checking out his girlfriend. Right now he only saw Arthur, it was as if there weren't any other people at all. It was as if only he and Arthur existed. There was no room for others. So when asked by Arthur if he wanted to dance with her, Niila nodded enthusiastically. However Arthur soon rephrased her words, making Niila all flustered. "Or..can I..dance on you? Would that be bad?" The Finnish boy couldn't help but turn red in the face.

"I... Ummm." He started unsure what to say. "I'm fine with either. Whatever you prefer, rakas." Niila said. Trying to keep his calm and not act so flustered turned out to be a more difficult task than he had thought. He wasn't sure if it was because of the alcohol or because of Arthur, but he felt like he couldn't hide his true feelings in the girl's company. Actually he didn't even want to. He wanted Arthur to know all of him. Worrying about not being manly, being too sensitive, felt like such an unimportant thing. What mattered was Arthur. He just wanted to love her and be loved back by her.
coded by reveriee.

Processing. . . .

mood: happy

Arthur says. . . .

Arthur looked over at him as his face had gotten red from her question. It made her feel good that she could get him to react this way. She giggled and the rest of her drink before placing down onto the counter. She knew she wasn't going to drink out of it again so she was fine.

"Just keep your eyes on me Niila~" she said to him before leaving a small kiss on his neck. Her hands had then snaked around his neck once more, her body swaying with the beat as she closed the distance between them. She didn't know if it was the alcohol that was giving her more confidence or what it was,but she was feeling it.

Not that Arthur didnt know how to dance,but it was more of she didnt have many opportunities to. She turned her whole body around and her hips had done more talking than she was doing. It was hard to dance on him and not think about the end result of when they would go home.

@Myling
coded by kaninchen

@OliWantACracker

Oliver was happy to hear that the kid had a pulse. That was something. He could hear the sirens in the background and saw a couple people gathering from the street to see what was going on.

As the woman who he just saved starts to get up he is a little hesitant. He watches her to make sure she doesn't pass out and go face first into the sand.

He then looked at the boy laying on the wet sand. He did see his chest rising and falling,but something in him was saying something was wrong. Why did she wake up and he didn't? It made no sense. No sense. The paramedics came and started to put the unconscious boy in the ambulance as well as the other girl he saved. The car was not big enough to fit all of them so Oliver spoke up.

I don't think think she wants to leave that boy for a second...she must feel bad about something then..I hope she stays positive..maybe she won't until he wakes up..if he wakes up.

"Hey I live around the corner if you want to go together..the side of the ambulance truck say Anchor Hospital right? That's the main one so it's not that far...if you want to I mean" he suggested as he grabbed his clothes from the molded sand.

Winnie misses what the brunette says at first, but she finally drags her eyes away from the sleeping boy. Before she can answer him, a multitude of paramedics flood their scene. The brunette slowly drags Winnie away to give them room to work.

Is it okay if we...if you take me to the hospital? She's still whispering, not even sure if he can hear her. A headache pounds through her head and she feels dizzy as she tries to stand up, but that doesn't stop her. A paramedic makes their way over to the trembling girl trying to see if she's truly okay, but she pushes their hand away. I'm okay, I swear. Her hoarse voice is true indication that she is in fact not okay, but she still refuses his help. If Nolan had been there she would have went, but he isn't so Winnie is able to avoid treatment. Winnie, I can't force you to take my help, but please make sure you go to the hospital.

The paramedic walks away from her and joins their colleagues. Winona then watches the ambulance drive away. You'll take me to the hospital right? I'd like to make sure he's okay.

Without waiting for an answer, she starts walking towards the direction of the hospital. She hoped that he would help her, it was a bit of a walk to the hospital. Winnie stops and turns back towards him, her hands still wrapped around her to keep her from shivering. Please?

outfit

playing:
Can We Go Back To Bed

by:
Bazzi

interactions: Jean, Oliver, Hassim

º º code by ditto º º

@OliWantACracker

Oliver blinked at the girl who was clearly not okay and walking to the hospital. He then sighed and massaged his temple. "Are you always this difficult,hm?" He said before pointing towards the direction of his house. "Either you want to walk 5 hours to the hospital or hop in my car. I'm going to say everybody is going in my car because I'm not going to sit around here and act like I didn't just save you. Youre not fine and i dont want to hear it." He said, putting on his shirt.

He didn't mean to sound a little harsh,but how could he not? He sighed and look to see how cold she was, practically shivering as she walked.

This girl..is going to be the death of ME.

Oliver picked up the woman with ease. Even if she struggled he wouldn't have dropped her. If this was the only way to get her to the hospital in one piece then so be it. "I'm sorry..just bare with this for now?" He mumbled to her as they walked to his place. The big house on the corner that only he inhabited.

Stubborn was something Winona could be described as. She always pushed back against something when she believed she was right. And at that moment, she just wanted to get to the hospital. She could've taken the ambulance but she didn't want anyone knowing about what happened to her.

Before she could protest the dark haired guy wraps his arm around her and lifts her. Winnie is shocked by the sudden proximity the two of them are at, but she soon regains focus and tries to push away from him. Put me down. She sternly says but he quickly apologizes and still keeps a hold on her. She finally accepts that there's no way for her to escape his hold her body slightly relaxes into him. BUt she can't keep her mumbling curses from continuing to spiral off.

As he walks her towards a nice house down the street she studies his features. His hair, still dripping with water, clings to his face and frames it well. She could practically feel his muscles through his damp Tshirt and the notion only makes her more nervous. Maybe it was the fact that he had just saved her from dying, but she couldn't deny that he was attractive. She pulls her eyes away from him and focuses instead on the sky. As long as you take me to the hospital I won't have a problem.

Her shivering and goosebumps remind her that her clothes are still wet. She had to get out of these clothes fast. Yeah, I...I'm not fine. I'm cold. Bet they could solve that at the hospital. Her last sentence is filled with sass but she still keeps the sentiment under breath.

outfit

playing:
Can We Go Back To Bed

by:
Bazzi

interactions: Oliver

º º code by ditto º º

@OliWantACracker

Location[/font]: Beach

Oliver couldn't help,but laugh at the girl who was cursing under her breath. What could she complain about now? She didn't have to walk so it didn't make any sense to him,but he kept quiet about that.

He did feel like eyes were on him, her eyes. That made his gaze travel down towards her to steal a glance or two. One glance in particular they had locked eyes.

For a woman that almost died she was very attractive. The dark smooth skin, red dripping hair, pouty lips that were moving vigorously as her teeth chattered.

"I told you I'd take us there okay? I would do anything different. I promise. Can't you just trust me for now?" He told her as he finally put her body down, made sure she was steady before unlocking and opening the door for her.

"I know it's not much,but I do have a blanket back there. I would offer the hoodie but I don't think you want to have something that smells like the gym. If you do that's entirely up to you." He rambled while he got into the car and started to drive to the hospital. He realized then that he didn't knowbher name or vice versa. That was I'll mannered of him.

His eyes remained on the road as he spoke. "I'm Oliver by the way..it's nice to meet you" he mumbled to her as he turned the heatedlr on in the car.

With no hesitation, Winona reaches into his backseat and grabs the small blanket. She wraps it around her, crossing her arms in front of her chest. You may have saved me, but it's dumb of me to just get into a car with a stranger.

Slowly, Anchor Bay's landscape moves around them as he drove towards the hospital. When she finally learns that his name is Oliver, it brings a small smile to her face. It reminds her of another brunette named Oliver, someone she missed dearly. I'm Winona. She says softly, glancing at him slightly with little admiration and curiosity, before returning her sight to the road ahead. Or Winnie. That works too. She bites the inside of her cheek momentarily. Sorry this is how we had to meet.

The situation finally comes crashing down on her. She could only brush it off for so long, but the fear of the ocean, the unconsciousness, the near death experience could only eat at the corner of her mind and deteriorate her. Winnie's eyes start to water and she hugs herself a little tighter. Turning her head away from Oliver, she wipes away a tear that had trickled down her cheek. She clears her throat, trying to remain as neutral as she can without alarming Oliver.

My mom works at the hospital as a nurse, you can just drop me off and I should be good. She just had to push it down, just a little bit longer. Just a little bit longer.

outfit

playing:
Can We Go Back To Bed

by:
Bazzi

mentions: Oliver

interactions: Oliver

Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

º º code by ditto º º

Users who are viewing this thread