• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We All Break Sometimes (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
MOOD: Nervous

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:
NA

INT:
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
tags
TL;DR getting ready for a date with lemon
tl;dr
Reid Callaway
the sky is starting to look a lot brighter

Reid’s eyes were partly closed, as he just took in the moment. Lemon’s face rested so close to his, his hand cupped the side of her cheek. He could see all the colors in her eyes, they weren’t just blue, but specks of brown and gold. “Wow?” He breathlessly chuckled tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Reid smirked as Lemon initiated the next kiss herself. “Yeah,” Reid said quietly “anytime.”

“Well… I wouldn’t be against being your practice dummy, if you know, you wanted to get better.” Reid leaned in closer to Lemon, hovering above her lips once again. “And practice makes perfect, you know.” Reid smirked as his eyes glinted up to Lemon’s. He dragged the tips of his fingers along her shoulder and down to her wrist. “I’m happy too…” His eyes looked up to meet Lemon’s again to see her starting to cry. “You sure about that?” Reid’s eyes raised in concern as he pulled back a few inches from Lemon, to give her some space.

He placed his hand over hers that laid on his face. “You know you don’t have to do anything you’re not comfortable with.” He leaned his forehead against Lemon’s. “I’m all yours, either way.”

He went to readjust himself on the picnic blanket, only to end up knocking over the bottle of sparkling apple cider he had just opened for the two of them. “Shit.” He said through gritted teeth as he grabbed the bottle up as quick as he could. “Sorry Lemon.” Reid reached into the picnic basket only to really realize, he did forget something. Napkins.

“You know what… How about we go for a walk.” Reid knew there was not a chance in the world he would get this cleaned up. It was better to just move on from it, and deal with it later. It wasn’t like either of them were interested in the food in front of them anyways. As he stood up he offered Lemon a hand to bring her to her feet as well. Interlacing their hands Reid pulled her away from their picnic.
code by valen t.

MOOD: nervous

OUTFIT: beach gear

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

@Qwertycakes
tags
TL;DR Sed fermentum tortor nulla, vel sodales nibh bibendum eu. Maecenas a lacus a libero blandit commodo. In lobortis aliquam urna, id tempor ex semper at
tl;dr
Jacob Morass
when you are kind to others, it not only changes you, but the world.

Jacob looked at the space between Tabitha and him as she closed in the space between them. As her arms drew him in closer, Jacob couldn’t help but wrap his own arms around her waist. Tucking his chin over her shoulder.

As Tabitha started to brush the sand off his shirt Jacob could only shrug. “Its fine,” he chuckled “we’re at the beach, I guess we should both expect to get sandy.” He was oddly aware of how close his face was to Tabitha’s in this moment and he wasn’t sure if his face was turning hot from the sun, or his predicament. “I uh, bye Claire.” Oh his face was definitely red now. It felt weird to have someone who wasn’t Tabitha or his mom calling him Jakey.

“Hey, just because its not Bali, doesn’t mean I don’t like it here.” Jake nudge Tabitha’s shoulder. “It’s Anchor Bay, it can’t compare.” Jacob looked down at his hands before he continued to talk. “Plus, Bali doesn’t have you.” He said quietly before nodding his head, feeling rather unconfident in his statement but not regretting it.

Jacob was a bit shocked as Tabitha jumped up from next to him, dragging him up along with her as she bolted down the beach. “Wait what?” Jacob needed a moment to completely catch up with everything that had just happened. He grabbed the stitching of his shirt under his arm, in one motion pulling his shirt off and dropping it on the ground. Taking off across the beach following after the beautiful brunette as her hair swung behind her.

Just as Tabitha reached the surf, Jacob caught up right behind her and without thinking he wrapped his arms around her waist and lifting her into the air as he plopped her onto the sand behind them. He dashed off towards the water diving headfirst in “Why are you so slow Tabs?” He asked, biting his bottom lip as he swept his hands backwards in the water floating on his back.
code by valen t.

MOOD: annoyed

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

@qwer
tags
TL;DR Sed fermentum tortor nulla, vel sodales nibh bibendum eu. Maecenas a lacus a libero blandit commodo. In lobortis aliquam urna, id tempor ex semper at
tl;dr
Astraea Dupante
there are so many beautiful reasons to be happy....

Astraea had been getting advice from all over, how she deserved better, how Derrick hadn’t been worth her time. But—

Astraea didn’t want to hear it. She wanted someone to want her, she didn’t want to feel like she wasn’t good enough. Even if Derrick had told her… Well, even if they weren’t serious… But what if, Astraea could only sigh. Why would he invite her over to stay, and then throw out all of her things… She couldn’t wrap her head around it.

Carson wanted Astraea to come over, she wanted to leave her date to take care of her friend. But Astraea wouldn’t let her do that. Astraea was going to be strong, and an independent, confident woman. Someone that was like Carson, someone who didn’t care about strings or other’s feelings. Someone who could actually protect her own heart.

…. At least she was going to try.

And the first step was going to the bar, and being a girl boss meant taking yourself out on a date…. And possibly, finding someone more worth her time… Jed mentioned coming by and meeting up with her… But Astraea wasn’t holding her breath.

She headed down towards Johan’s family bar, grabbing a seat on one of the open barstools and ordering a Tito’s and Tonic, sipping on it slowly as she swung her feet below her. Maybe she should of decided to give Derrick another chance, this time knowing not to expect anything from him… But then again, she wasn’t sure that she had really been enjoying her time with him

She was about two drinks in, when a familiar figure made his way through the door to join her at the bar. “Hey…” Astraea smirked.
code by valen t.

Given Up.

“You’re selling your body to different girls?” Young determined over a drink in Yohan’s empty restaurant, regarding the unapologetic love bites on his noblely arched neck, the very ones Celeria had given him.

Hatred was held in common between the brothers, but it was inexact with how harmoniously they acted. They were blood-related well enough; tacts like propping black dress shoes on the footrests of the bar stools, sharing coinciding looks with orca black pupils and sharp teeth, and using their assasin-like intelligence that was all kin.

“Hmm?” Yohan sapped, staring down at the empty ice cubes with a juvenile smile, “Do you have an offer?”

Breathing out, Yohan added out of nowhere, “I’ll get excited if you say noona. You should know your ex-wife liked art like me. Her favorite artist was Edgar Degas. All his art was about cheerful dancers and singers, but he died walking around the streets of Paris depressed and blind.”

“Yes, noona,” he paused, drawing lines into his palm soberly, “She is like Degas. You liked that she could dance and sing, but not that she was depressed.”

He sat thinking again, smiling softly again.

“But, she does have a good body.”

“Have you lost it?” Young interrupted, “Do you even know what you’re saying?” He could feel Young stand up suddenly, hearing a glass shatter on purpose. He wondered why Young didn’t punch him instead.

He did those small smiles one last time, staring into the glass hazily, “I’m just free. You should go home. Good night, Young. See you on opening night.”

The door jingled and slammed closed.

But, Yohan Cho was never truly free.

A shrunken black sweater could tell you. It sat folded over a chair because Danielle Henderson told him it was awful. For all the bridges he had been crossing with so many people, it didn’t matter where or what everyone else standing on them thought. He only cared what she thought, whether she was still standing on a bridge with the jaded reflection of their times together. At a variegated point, she had blocked him again, and he felt all so drowsy from all she had told him that within the distance between one minute to the next, that he had to sit down at the foot of his mattress with his open back, his throat tight from holding in tears.

It was said that more than half of life was to be full of sadness, but when it really came down to rehearsed thoughts, there was one person that Yohan Cho felt was suffering far more than he was. She was birthday-less Carson Hughes, the girl with brown dusted strawberry pink hair and eyes that were too strong to cry. Ani, she didn’t say it. If he allowed himself to look deeper, neither did her sincere or hasty lips even when they were bare and open against his nether ones. She didn’t show it even when they were well behind those hotel doors.

There were toyish, innocent things that gave it away. Innocence that people threw away when they heard her name. But, he’d never seen a girl happier trying different kinds of chocolate. A chef had to have an outlook for these things he wanted to say, but it was the same way when her hands were crowding on his controller, the eyebrows rising and falling as she grasped the game.

And, the old lady gave that much up to him unknowingly too.

Old people had the gift of making stories complete. They had the right intonations to begin a story, and the fluctuations to end one. Mrs.Mildred had seen Carson’s going on for long-more than the laugh lines developing under her aging eyelids.

“Victoria,” he wasn’t much of a talker in cars, but several things were on his mind when they braked at the red light on the road,“If we’re going to do this, we’re going to do it properly.”

“Just for today,” he smiled, “I’m just going to imagine that you’re my first love. Ani, that’s how it should be for anyone you date in the future.”

He leaned over and stared at her with those crested round eyes, close to her side.

“Date someone who doesn’t make you wonder if you were the first. That’s how you know. If they’re here for your heart or themselves.”

He unbuckled her seatbelt. Yohan Cho never grew to pity anyone, but animals. He was doing this out of his own choice.

The weather was brazenly warm today and their date happened to come upon a day when the summer was still yawning in the sky and while the grass was still having to be cut short and green. The basket was in his hands, the picnic blanket on his shoulders, and the sun was hot on his eyes even with a pair of shades on.

“Should we procure a spot, Victoria?” he asked, flicking a glance at his wristwatch which came with a built-in compass of the equators.

mood: loosely collected
on me.

© PASTA

Last edited:
mood :
Flustered

outfit :
mentions :
Arthur

interactions :
.Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
Ahonen
;; Niila
Niila couldn't help but smile a little when Arthur walked over to him and ruffled his hair in a loving way. The girl agreed on Niila's suggestion about watching tv together since she wanted to stay awake a little longer. "Okay." Niila simply said with a small nod when Arthur stated she would change her clothes.

Niila was left alone for a couple minutes at the most. Soon Arthur was back, pouting her lips and still wearing the dress despite telling Niila she would change her outfit. Niila looked at his sweetheart with a raised eyebrow, and soon he got an explanation. "Stuck?" Niila repeated the word after Arthur. The zipper of her dress was stuck and she needed some help with it.

"Of course." The boy's answer was short and sweet, when his girl had asked him to help. Niila would be lying if he said he wasn't feeling flustered. Arthur turned around and now her back was facing Niila. The boy could feel his heart pounding faster and faster as he got closer to his girlfriend. There wasn't much progress since the zipper had only gone down around a centimeter before stopping.

Niila's face was as red as ever when his shaking hands started to fiddle with the zipper. He was glad Arthur's back was facing him and the girl couldn't see how red his face was. At first Niila tried to be very gentle with the 'get the zipper to move' operation. He tried to only touch the zipper and avoided touching Arthur.

It felt weird to be stripping down Arthur since so far the two of them had only been kissing and hugging. Well.. he wasn't exactly doing that. Niila was only helping Arthur to get the zipper move again, but it felt like he was doing something else. The boy couldn't stop his thoughts from running wild. He couldn't stop imagining how his girlfriend would look without the dress. He wondered if she would have freckles around her body and not just on her face. He wondered if..

And now he was really getting ahead of himself. Niila closed his eyes for a split second to stop his thoughts, but it only made his imagination run even wilder. Niila was ready to slap himself. Why was he having such thoughts? He was just helping his girlfriend with a stuck zipper. Nothing else was going on. He needed to calm down. Niila bit his lower lip slightly and he was finally able to stop unnecessary thoughts and focus on getting the zipper to move.

Niila kept fiddling with the zipper a little more, but nothing happened. He was being too gentle, he needed to use more power. "It's not moving." Niila kept a small pause before continuing his talk. "I think I need to change my tactics." Then he put his left hand against Arthur's back and tried to pull the zipper down as strongly as he could with his free hand. No matter how much he tried, the zipper really was stuck.

Niila frowned a bit while wondering what to do next. Then he realized why the zipper wasn't moving. "I think the fabric of the dress has been caught into the zipper." He said his realization out loud. The zipper wouldn't move if he just kept pulling it. The piece of clothing stuck into the zipper would need to be removed first. Without thinking or warning, Niila slipped his hand inside Arthur's dress. His hand was between the fabric of the dress and Arthur's bare skin.

He could feel the warmth of Arthur's skin and that made his thoughts run wild again. He tried his best to ignore them and just focus on the zipper. It was as he had thought and a piece of the fabric had been caught in the zipper. He removed the piece of fabric out of the zipper and then took his hand out. He tried pulling the zipper again and this time it moved with no struggles. "It should work now." Niila stated calmly and backed off, as if that would help his thoughts from not running wild.

coded by reveriee.

MOOD: rambling on, need of liquid courage

OUTFIT: a black suit with a striped tie

basics
tl;dr
alistair hawley

He had arrived at her house, Liv's house. How? He had no clue himself. The mailbox had took a hard hit as Alistair revealed his nice, black BMW he had bought just a few days ago. Things were picking up for him, sort of. He worked hard to get himself back on his feet though the alcohol drew him back two steps wherever he went and his house had felt abandoned ever since Olivia broke contact with him. Alistair was devastated and coming home from work onto the mess he was supposed to live in, he caved and dropped his twenty-four hour sobriety to open a bottle of rosé. Two to be precise, or three. Alistair lost count about two hours ago.

'Three, two, one,' he softly encouraged himself before he opened the door and held on to it for at least twenty more seconds to stay balanced, the house looked enormous now he was actually going to confront her and the little porch that normally looked so innocent had definitely grew some teeth. The world was spinning like crazy and Alistair emptied his stomach another twenty seconds later, which surprising gave him more courageous and made the world turn a tiny tad slower.

It were about five steps to the house and with every step Alistair felt his heart sink, he had truly poured all the love he had into her and all of the sudden she had took it away. With the last bit of pride he had, Alistair knocked on the door before ringing the bell repeatedly to make sure she was wide awake. Alistair leaned himself against the door, trying his hardest not to close his eyes and doze off.

When the door opened he had almost forgotten where he was in the first place. Obviously Alistair dozed off and he gripped his hands on to the door to keep his two feet on the ground. Though when his eyes gazed upon the figure before him it was the opposite of the pretty, young lady he had expected to be there. Alistair immediately recognized the man in front of him and Nolan had probably seen the overdramatic side-eye he had given him, clearly forgotten Nolan lived here too. 'I'm not here for you, I'm here for Liv and I really, really,' Alistair paused in between his words that hardly sounded like words anymore. 'I need to see her, it's important,' he added, putting his foot in between the door and staring in to the gaze of the slightly taller man in front of him, trying not to feel intimidated by the fireman who could easily beat him up if he wanted too though the liquid courage in him told otherwise.

'Please? I don't have all day.'

code by valen t.

Processing. . . .

outfit: link here

mood: flustered

Arthur says. . . .

As Arthur was standing there she couldn't help,but want see his face. He was probably blushing like she was. She'd been with him and hung out with him constantly to where she felt like she had a pretty good understanding of his reactions.

When she felt the slight tugging and Niila saying it's not moving she was worried. Would they have to cut the dress off? She didn't want that! She loved the pattern on the dress and how it looked on her. That's when he said he thinks the fabric is caught in the zipper. That was relieving, except for the fact that it was going to be over so quick.

It got her thinking unnecessary things like how she wanted him to touch her more and if..if he was attracted to her in that way.

Arthur you're dirty, get your head out the gutter ma'am..

As she was lost in thought his hand touch her back. A sound came out of her mouth like it was natural, but it wasn't that loud. Her eyes widened and she quickly closed her mouth.

Maybe he didn't hear it?

After he was done the open back of Arthur's was peeking through. There were small freckles in random places. Some diagonally, some in clusters, and one on her spine. The only other thing was that the places his hand touch was a tiny of pink. Arthur grabbed the fabric of clothing before it slid down anywhere that maybe would make Niila uncomfortable? But then again they never really talked about that kind if stuff before.

Arthur turned around towards Niila who was blushing,but harder than she thought. "Thank you Kulta, I thought I was going to have to cut the dress. I would've been sad" she laughed. She went over to him and kissed his lips very gently. She didn't know that she'd crave more like this right now and she didn't want to scare Niila. She just wanted to feel closer to him..so she had the kiss be brief before slowly pulling away. She looked at Niilas brown eyes before she blurted out a question.

"Am I attractive..to you?" She asked and realizing how that sound she quickly tried to explain further. "I-I mean like...am I more than.. cute to you?...?" She asked as her dress sleeves proceed to fall from her shoulders. It was light so she couldn't feel a thing and didn't even know her shoulders were showing as well as her collarbone.

"That seems like a stupid question huh?" She said looking down at her feet. What if he said no and that he was attracted to her, but not in that way? She would simply die on the spot at that point.

@Myling
coded by kaninchen

Lemon Pierce

Lemon wished she could explain to Reid how happy she was when she saw the concern written on his face. It wasn’t like she wanted him to worry, but she knew he would. He would worry about hurting her or breaking her, but she didn’t think he could. She had never felt more at ease with anyone, well besides the nerves of figuring out a new relationship, “No, I promise I’m comfortable.” And that’s when she noticed the bottle had fallen. She couldn’t help but laugh at the luck they were having, tears and spilled juice.

As they got up, she was more than a little eager to walk with him and she couldn’t help but just look at her boyfriend. Look at him and feel more than a little lucky because he cared enough to make this day great for her, “You know if you wanted to walk you could’ve asked instead of spilling the juice. I would’ve said yes.” She wanted to make sure he knew she wasn’t upset about the spilled drink and that she was having a good time regardless.

As they continued, she couldn’t help but stop. Pause to take in everything around them, “You know I understand why all the girls fought over you.” She let the words linger in the air for a moment, “But I’m going to keep that to myself. Because I get you now.”

Lemon did wish she was better at flirting so she could make sure that Reid really knew she was interested but she just didn’t quite know how without the words feeling awkward on her tongue, “I um think we should do other activities if you want to watch a movie later?” She felt awkward suggesting anything with Reid. She liked him but it was new for her to be forward, but she really really wanted to do nothing more than to be more intimate with Reid. Not like super intimate but just more than she had. The nerves of the first kiss were gone and she just wanted more with him, but she didn’t know how couples did that. Did they ask or did it just happen? Would he think she was silly for wanting to ask? Her mind was lost in thought trying to process what this new step in their relationship meant.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): Dazzle Dazzle

Carson Hughes

Carson had been getting ready for what felt like forever her mind still wondering why Yohan had even asked her out, he had told her she was nothing more than a fuck buddy and yet now she was sitting in his car. Silent. She had no idea what to say and she felt her heart stop as he leaned across her, because he hadn’t been the one to initiate any close contact between them. She understood why, but this moment he had leaned across her and she was shocked. He had caused her to forget that she didn’t have feelings for anyone. Her mind snapped back, and she placed her hand on his arm to garner his attention while standing outside, “It’s Carson today.”

She had let it slide for so long, but she longed to just be her name, it was what she had wanted, “If it’s about first loves, I would rather be my name and not my middle name. It makes me feel like me.”

She had agreed to find a spot, but she was behind Yohan letting her mind think to everything he had been doing for her, letting her play video games, and bringing her different chocolate. Sure, it was small and insignificant to most but somehow it made her feel less like some outcast of the real world. It let her feel what she should’ve felt growing up. She didn’t get the same experiences and Yohan never made her feel bad about it. He didn’t say anything about except her birthday which he had brought up a few times.

Hers had come and gone and with very little chaos and she had wanted it that way. Liz had brought a cake made by her mother and Mildred handed her cards that would collect dust just like the other cards from over the years. She didn’t care to read them; she didn’t care to celebrate and then all of a sudden Yohan stopped and her body collided against him. She was sure he stiffened, and she quickly took a few steps back to give him space. “It’s nice. We can set up here. Hand me the blanket.” Carson didn’t really give him a chance before she started to spread the blanket, “You can set the basket down. It is a picnic. I don’t do traditional Yohan and you would’ve spread the blanket wrong.” She didn’t really care if he had wanted to place the blanket down, but she was ready and sitting waiting for Yohan to gain his composure, “I’m not going to touch you. So don’t worry I know boundaries and we aren’t behind doors so it’s different. I understand.” Because no matter what Yohan said it wasn’t a real date she could sense the sadness in his eyes directed at her.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): lion. lion.

Way Too

“Hey, book nerd Anderson.”

Zachary Lee, at no time, ever lost the spirit in how he said her name. It was always an exemplar of a coming of age suavity, a little coarser than swallowed sand, yet mellow as fresh juice that fills the straw from a wild coconut. Half of his mouth rifted to a grin as their eyes were flaring one to the other like the tikki torches they strolled under on their way home from a heat-kicking day at the beach, streamlines of nightie navy shading over the tops of their heads and joints of their shoulders.

More than graciously accepting her arms around his neck, he said, “Reading is your thing. And, if it’s going to end up like this everytime-why would I bother?”

The bay of many crashes in his eyes as he felt her hands play down the expanse of his chest, Zachary Lee exactly what she was doing. How? Because up until now, flirtations were his proficiency. Except, Harper Anderson, was a catch. The one that made his heart saunter with slow heartbeats, something much more intense and carnal than he’d experienced beforehand.

But, he knew she didn’t want to go too far.

“The dinner party can wait,” Zach countermanded casually with a enigmatic-natured smirk, his tongue flicking the side of his cheek, before he gave a risqué kiss on the back of the fingers that ran down his chest earlier.

“We can be fashionably late-” he laughed with a fraction of mischief, “How many buttons was that?”

“Nine?” he forethought, but then disregarded it altogether, “Whatever, forget it. I hate math. We’re going to be nine minutes late for each of the buttons you put back on.”

With easy-going sleekness, a deep-cut ease onto her lithe body, his lips beaconed downwards onto hers, stretching hers apart proactively. Lacing his fingers into both her hands, he pushed her head deeper back against his pillows.

But, the door swung open only minutes in.

mood: attention-seeking
sponsored by Dasani Water
into it.

© PASTA

MOOD: Oblivious/Nervous

OUTFIT: https://i.ibb.co/F5y3HHg/acc347a39b32addd4311493781260d25.jpg

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

@Qwertycakes
tags
TL;DR Jolexei goes on an aquarium date
tl;dr
Josephine Kingston
Don't stress, don't falter

"I'm sure." Jo's gaze was focused on the sky, obscured by sunglasses. She was sure it was annoying. Hell she'd be annoyed if Alexei got so cage-y around the topic of water. But she'd already given a half-truth that explained her reaction so he would likely leave it alone.

She wasn't ready to revisit that moment. She still felt it, felt the hands on her, felt the freezing cold of the water, felt her life force draining from her. Most of all, she was scared, scared that the sweet goofy boy she'd known who adored her for months would somehow flip. Somehow switch gears and she'd be back underwater only with nobody to save her.

It wasn't as if she didn't trust her boyfriend, she did, it was just hard. Not thinking about it seemed to be the best course of action, if she wanted to keep both her relationship and her peace of mind. Otherwise she'd just see someone she shouldn't be seeing when she looked at Alexei. She'd feel all the pain, all the fear, all the anxieties and become someone else entirely. One of those people so taken over by their past they couldn't move on. And Jo wanted to move on. She wanted the peace, the quiet, the life with Alexei. If she had to deny herself and her past to do that then so be it.

"Yeah? Why do you say that babe? You have plans I should know about?" She teased, letting out a soft sigh at his little touches. The couple had become kind of.........notorious for making out in public. Though they never went further, Jo still playfully swatted at his fiddling with her bikini strap, so as not to risk "accidentally" flashing the beach.

Of course, Jo's show of demureness would likely only last the beach trip. There had been talk of stopping by a drivein movie night just on the outskirts of town, one where she was fairly certain they would not just be watching the movie. She was certain of this given Alexei had yet to watch a movie with her without attempting some form of making out. Granted, if he didn't then she'd probably make the first move.

"You okay?" She questioned her partner, noting his seeming absentmindedness. "I was just thinking, are we still on for the movie tonight?" She asked, her voice punctuated by little giggles at his kisses.

code by valen t.

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:
NA

INT:
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
tags
tl;dr
Reid Callaway

Reid could feel his body warming up from the inside out, he felt weird, he wasn’t sure what to make of it. Lemon wanted him, he never thought he’d get that. Never thought he’d be where they were. And Ryker used that L word way too leniently… It was too early for them. It… It was too early for him. He wasn’t supposed to love… He took her promise to heart though as he lifted her to her feet. “You know…” He said as they walked, laughing as she told him that she knew he did it on purpose. Even if he hadn’t.

“I’m glad you’re still my best friend first.” He nudged his shoulder against Lemon’s as he intertwined his fingers with Lemon’s. He lifted her hand to his lips, pressing a kiss on the back of her knuckles.

“Fought over me?” Reid furrowed his eyebrows, yeah Reid knew that girls liked him back in Alabama, he wasn’t stupid. But— he never gave them any indication that there would ever be anything more than what it was. It was just sex then. “They didn’t get this version of me.” Reid winked at Lemon. His best friend, the one he lo-liked. The only one he did. “But, I already knew why everyone fell for you.”

He bit the side of his cheek to keep his smile from growing too big. “Oh, so you’re saying you don’t want this date to end anytime soon?” Reid raised his eyebrows, realizing the side of his cheek from his canines. “You know, you can just tell me what you want, you know.” Reid started to walk backwards, away from Lemon, but not letting go he drew her hand closer to his chest as her body stumbled into his. Reid chuckled, tucking his chin against his chest as he looked into Lemon’s blue eyes, the same blue color of that dress.

He brushed his thumb against her cheek bone, cupping the arch of his fingers underneath her chin. “Just to make sure you’re aware of it, you’re beautiful.”
code by valen t.

Lemon Pierce

As the walk continued Lemon was happy and even as Reid walked backwards, she couldn’t help but think that he had never looked better than in that moment. However, as he pulled her towards him, she lost her footing and felt her body collide into his chest. She could feel her breath catch as he looked at her and then he said those words and it was like she forgot where she was, it was only them. It was their own little bubble, and she closed the space between them letting her arms wrap around his neck, all she wanted was to spend time with him. His embrace around her made her feel like she had nothing to fear and yet he was so cautious even as he was kissing her. She didn’t want it to end but she eventually pulled back, “I just want to spend time together. I want to figure this out with you.” Their faces still so close after the kiss. She liked how his hand felt against her cheek, the warmth emanating from his hand into her face, “I’m glad I get this version of you. I think it’s my favorite.”

Time could have stopped then and Lemon would have been happy, but eventually she felt a droplet of water hit her face and she looked at the sky, “I think the weather didn’t want to stay nice for us.” She laughed but it only took seconds before the water began to fall faster and harder pelting them. They took off in a mad dash to find protection and found themselves in a gazebo to escape the water. Lemon couldn’t help but laugh at their luck and Reid had looked a little less than happy, “It’s rain!” She shouted but Reid still hadn’t looked happy. So she did what she hadn’t done in years, she had tried to pull Reid but he was stuck in his spot. She left the gazebo and stood in the rain, head looking at the sky letting herself get soaked, “You could come have fun with me. Dance in the rain with me, Reidford.”

The rain was soaking her, and her hair was nothing like it had been, it was soaked and hung down and she still could have cared less. She wanted Reid to enjoy this date to and know that even rain couldn’t ruin their happiness. Rain was revitalizing, gave new life to things that required growth and they were like a new plant. This rain was only the start of their new relationship. She just needed him to loosen up too. He was so stiff, so worried about problems Lemon wasn’t ready to face, but for once she got to feel like her old self. “Please? Come out here. Check off my bucket list and kiss me in the rain.” Every romance movie and book had a scene in the rain, though Lemon did wonder why because eventually the rain would become too much. But for now, it was only fun, washing away her problems. Though her mom would probably be a bit upset that she was getting drenched in the rain. But that thought was for a different time, for now the time was about being with her boyfriend and trying to figure out how to fall in love for the first time.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): Dazzle Dazzle

MOOD: Happy Boi

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

INT:
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

tags
TL;DR

tl;dr
Ryker Thompson

"I'm so in love with you, even the ocean couldn't swallow me whole like your love does."

There was a flush of heat that ran both ways through his body, Tatum bringing up their first date and the things that happened on it, it made the tops of his ears burn a little and turn red before he could reel himself back in. “Well ma’am…” He accepted the kiss, pressing close to steal a few more seconds of it before she pulled away from him and made him groan, “We know where your little gutter mind is at, ya perv.” The smirk on his face was stupid and playful, she’d punch him for sure for that one. “Truth be told, I don’t have any big plans… I just thought it’d be nice to lay on the beach, listen to music, and just enjoy each other’s company..” He popped the door of the truck open, “Also I made sandwiches and snacks for us, even your favorite ones too.” Ryker winked at her and hopped out of the truck.

“You get the cooler, I got the chairs and my board okay?” He hooked one arm through the holes in the top of the chairs then grabbed his surfboard in the other, “Maybe I’ll get you to try some surfing, how does that sound?” They walked together on the beach, much as they had on their first date till they found a suitable spot. It wasn’t too busy on this stretch of beach, not like the ones closer to Anchor Bay, “Can I trouble you to put sunscreen on me?” He set the chairs up and grinned over at her, peeling the shirt off his body, flexing his arms in an overexgerated way with a stupid smile. “I’ll even give you a rub down too, can’t let you look like a lobster shell.”

code by valen t.

MOOD: Smitten

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:
Dazzle Dazzle

INT:
Dazzle Dazzle

tags
TL;DR

tl;dr
Buffy Broussard

"You name the time and the place, I'll be right there."

Was he doing anything? No? No. If he was then those plans just got thrown out the window and he’d send an apology card and some flowers to anyone who felt like they were the aggrieved party. “No, I don’t have plans tonight, but I guess…” His mind panicked for a second and he peeked around Carter a little to find Cleo, relaxing only when he saw that the corgi was belly up and being lavished upon by some kids, it made him smile before his attention was pulled back to look at Carter. “I guess you got some plans for us huh?” He leaned into the counter, resting his elbow on the case so he could rest his chin on his fist and lean his head to the side, happy to be dragged into this beautiful girl’s plans since it wasn’t against his will at all. “Okay rapid fire questions. What do I need to wear? Where do I need to go? Should I bring some wine?” His eyebrow crooked upwards in a questioning glance, “I promise not to get too tipsy, just the right amount for you.”

code by valen t.

mood :
Flustered, embarassed

outfit :
mentions :
Arthur

interactions :
Ahonen
;; Niila
After Niila was done with the zipper, the open back of Arthur's was peeking through. There were freckles scattered in small clusters on Arthur's tanned skin. Seeing peeks of Arthur's back made Niila want to see more. His thoughts were running wild once again and his face was as red as ever. He wasn't able to hide his blushing face since soon his girlfriend turned towards him. "No problem." He managed to say when she thanked him for helping and expressed how she would've been sad if they had to cut the dress.

Arthur was laughing out loud unlike Niila, whose face was serious. He was trying so hard to calm down his thoughts that he forgot to smile. Niila couldn't help but get surprised when Arthur went over to him, kissing his lips very gently. He liked when Arthur kissed him but for some reason it always came as a surprise. When would he get used to Arthur's sweet kisses? The kiss didn't help Niila to calm his thoughts. It was quite the opposite, they were running as wild as ever and he ended up craving more.

If Niila had been surprised by the kiss, was he now even more surprised by what Arthur blurted out next. She was asking whether Niila found her attractive. Niila looked at her caramel brown eyes with his own dark browns, big and full of surprise. How could she even ask that? Niila didn't know what to say. Of course he found his girlfriend attractive. She was the only one able to make his thoughts run so wild.

Arthur continued her speech by asking if she was more than cute to him. As she said this her dress sleeves falled from her shoulders, exposing her collarbones and more of her freckled skin. What she said next, pointing out whether her question was a stupid one, made Niila chuckle a little. "Yes it was a stupid question." Niila simply stated. Then he realized how easy it would be to misunderstand that statement. "Of course I find you attractive. How could you even doubt that?"

“I.. I don’t know how to explain it.. but you make me feel things I’ve never felt before. I never experienced having a crush, I never was interested in anyone romantically. I was always alone while my friends kept starting romantic relationships. I thought there was something wrong with me. That I was unable to feel things others felt, that I was missing out.” Niila spoke slowly while staring at the floor. It felt embarrassing to talk about this and he didn’t know how to face Arthur.

“But since meeting you I’ve been able to experience all sorts of emotions. Emotions I thought I wasn’t able to experience. When I met you it was like a whole new world opened upon me.” Niila kept a small pause before continuing, still staring at the floor. “You make me feel lots of things. I love it but I’m also scared. Scared because I don’t know how to handle all these emotions. Even now my thoughts are running wild, wild about you. It makes me confused and I don’t know what to do.”

coded by reveriee.

Processing. . . .

mood: red

Arthur says. . . .

She heard him chuckling while he said that it was a stupid question. It wasn't like she had many doubts, but she would rather be 100 percent sure than not.

While Niila explained further in his thoughts she felt herself getting more and more flustered. She didn't know why, but she wanted him to look at her, no matter if she was nervous herself. She even almost forgot what her attire looked like.

"Niila.. look at me.. please? " She said softly. Wanting to see him red face and all of his expressions. "I couldn't even tell you how good it feels to hear you say those things..I can say that I'm scared too, but I'd rather be scared and with you than anything else.. if that makes sense"she said scratching the back of her head with her free hand.

"I just don't want to scare you away or make you uncomfortable.. and I say this because I've never really felt this strongly for another person and I myself don't know what to do at times. " she said biting her lip, trying to concentrate on her next thoughts.

"I want.. to be closer to you.. in the ways that go beyond cuddling and hand holding..I-uhm.." Arthur tried to just swallow her embarrassment as she glanced at her boyfriend before also down at the floor. "If your mind is running wild with me.. then could I take that as you..uhm..Do you want me as badly as I want you..?" She said in a hushed voice while her freckled skin was heating up. Her blonde hair falling from her red ears as the rain drops on the window could barely be heard from her in that moment.

Was that too forward?? Am I just going to be boyfriend-less for asking that??

@Myling g
coded by kaninchen

mood :
Flustered, embarassed

outfit :
mentions :
Arthur

interactions :
Ahonen
;; Niila
Arthur's voice was soft when she asked Niila to look at her. Niila would've rather kept staring at the floor, since he didn't want to show just how nervous and flustered he was being. However, since his girlfriend had asked him so nicely, he couldn't do anything but obey. So the boy hesitantly took his gaze away from the floor. Instead he looked at the pretty caramel brown eyes of Arthur.

"It makes complete sense." Niila answered Arthur's speech about how good Niila's previous talk made her feel. Speech about her being scared as well and how she rather is scared with Niila. The boy couldn't help put smile a little bit at his girlfriend's words. "You could never scare or make me uncomfortable." He simply stated when Arthur expressed her worries about making her boyfriend uncomfortable.

Niila felt once again a little surprised, but happy, about Arthur's words. Surprised that she also had never felt this strongly about another person. He kept looking at his sweetheart, who was biting her lip as if she was trying to concentrate. What she said next made Niila blush even harder. Arthur wanted to be closer to Niila in ways beyond cuddling and hand holding. 'Really? You want to do those things with someone like me? Niila questioned Arthur's statement in his mind. The pessimist in him was raising his head, but Niila did his best to ignore that.

If it was even possible to get any redder than he already was, Niila was doing it now. He felt like moving his gaze back to the floor but he refused the urge, keeping his eyes locked on Arthur. Niila could tell the girl was feeling embarrassed, but he was glad she wanted to talk about the subject since he himself wouldn't have had the courage to bring it up. Niila watched how Arthur's blond locks fell from her ears. Niila swiped them back behind her ears before answering. "Yes. I want you as badly as you want me."

coded by reveriee.

Processing. . . .

mood: loving

Arthur says. . . .

Arthur didn't know what he was going to say or do. She would've hoped it would've been something good .and she wasn't even sure why she was doubting. It was Niila after all. He was the type to be honest no matter who he was around. Granted he probably was a little less harsh to Arthur,but she didn't mind.

She felt Niilas fingers pushing her hair behind her ears. That didn't help the color of her face or the color of her body.

Growing up if you would've asked her if she knew she was getting used before she couldn't tell you. She just wanted to be loved and feel like she wanted. Of course the opposite happened many times before,but she took it. She accepted it. She had no thoughts of her self worth or anything for that matter. Now being with somebody that tells her that Arthur being Arthur is attractive and that she doesn't have to try to be somebody she isn't? She didn't know how to feel or express how happy she was.

As a result she only wanted Niila to see her and touch her body. Didn't matter if it was just hand holding or a kiss attack on her face. She wanted it all. For her to be this greedy.. she had to really have feeling for her Finnish man.

Arthur finally looked into Niilas brown eyes. "So.. then this ..is okay?" She asked, but quickly just looking at his face and body language she already knew the answer.. or she hoped she got it right.

While her face moved closer to his her nose brushed against his own in a cute,but teasing manner. Did she kiss him? Of course she did. Her soft lips were on her boyfriend and like everytime she melted into him. Against his lips the only thing she could ask him was the only thing her mind could put together. "Show me.. how bad then..please" Arthur exclaimed whilst giving him another kiss.

"Please Niila.."

@Myling g
coded by kaninchen

Last edited:
MOOD:

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

lion. lion.
Chimney Swift Chimney Swift
tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
Harper Anderson
why can't you trust me? because i can't trust myself...

“Can it?” Harper grinned wilding as Zach commanded that they didn’t need to be in a rush. Normally, Harper hated being late, she wanted to make a good impression on Zach’s family. But Zach was the distraction, and a perfect one at that. Harper’s heartbeat faster as Zach placed his lips on the back of her fingers. Before she knew it, she was on her back again breathlessly she let out a chuckle.

Zach’s body hovered over hers, his lips crashing against hers eagerly. All she wanted in this moment was him, Zach, Zachary Lee. His warm body pressing against hers, his hand immobilizing her own above her head. His lips began to migrate from hers down to her chin, and then neck. “You’re-“ Harper breathed in heavily. “We’re not going to get away with this…” She trailed off her eyes closed lightly. “If you keep going.” She said quickly in a feeble attempt, she didn’t want Zach to stop. She wanted to feel his skin against hers.

Harper heard the door swing open, the click of the handle had her on edge. She expected to pick up her head and see Rose standing there, with a skewed-up face in disgust after walking in on Harper and Zach once again. Harper opened her eyes looking over at the door, ready to tell Rose that they’d be down in a minute. A soft smile on her lips as she pulled away from Zach.

But—

It wasn’t Rose standing in the door, it wasn’t Dr. Lee, or even Zach’s sketchy cousin that liked to hit on him. It was the one person she was told wouldn’t be here.

Max

She could have sworn that the entirety of the world froze in that moment. Her secret summer romance, the late nights at the beach, steamy stolen kisses, hiding in the back corner of the library. That all lead to her falling for The Zachary Lee. All of that fun, everything felt right in those moments. And now, she was rethinking what she had done.

Why had she lied for the whole summer, only for this to be the way that someone found out.

Finally, words found their way to her lips. Only 4 letters seemed to fit the circumstance as it was. “Fuck.” Harper muttered louder than she had intended, pulling her hands out of Zach’s grasp she shoved Zach to the side calling out after Max. “Shit, Max.” Harper gritted her teeth as the boy standing with his mouth wide open. ‘it’s not what it looks like.’ She signed quickly looking over her shoulder at Zach. ‘okay its exactly what it looks like.’ She followed up with sighing. She was caught.

Max seemed frazzled, turning to run Harper took off after him. He barley made it out of Zach’s room before Harper’s hand wrapped around Max’s wrist. Catching him so he couldn’t keep running from her. ‘Talk to me’ She turned him around, forcing him to look at her as she signed. ‘I’m sorry, I should of told you.’
code by valen t.

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:
NA

INT:
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
tags
tl;dr
Reid Callaway

“I think its my favorite too.” Reid smirked.

The two of them wandered throughout the park together the two of them had spent time chatting and laughing. Only for the weather to cut the moment short. “I knew it was going to rain.” Reid sighed as the two of them ran towards the gazebo.

Reid was scowling at the weather as the rain poured down heavily hitting the earth below them. He wanted the date to be perfect and now the weather went and messed that up. Reid didn’t move as Lemon tugged on his wrist. He didn’t move, he just continued to stare at the grey clouds above them. His eyes only tore away as Lemon yelled to him.

‘Dance in the rain with me, Reidford’ A smile broke on his face, looking at the one and only Lemon Pierce, smiling as the rain pelted down on her face, soaking her hair as it plastered against her face. She was one that was hard to ignore, Reid took slow steps down the stairs of the gazebo. Reid feet splashed against the ground as he made his way over to his girlfriend who had began to plead with him. As he reached her his hands cupped her cheeks as he drew his face closer to hers. “As you wish.” He whispered before pressing his lips to hers once again.

This kiss started out a little rougher than any other he had shared with Lemon. Familiar to a kiss that he shared with others, hungry for more. But he softened up as he relaxed into her, letting one of his hands fall to the crook of her neck. The two of them could have been freezing during the summer rain, their clothes drenched, stuck to their bodies.

Reid pulled back, his breath heavy. “Check that off your list.” He smirked running his hand down Lemon’s forearm. He had completely forgotten about the rain, completely absorbed in the woman in front of him. Water dripped off his hair as he looked down at the small blonde standing in front of him.

Reid wrapped the girl up in his arms, spinning in a circle. He felt like a kid again, all his worries gone, just falling in love with the one in front of him.
code by valen t.

MOOD:

OUTFIT:

basics
tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
Carter Zigmond
they can't break you if you're already been broken....

Carter pressed her lips together, her eyes trailing up and down Buffy’s torso. “My family is doing a Labor day cookout, whole reason I’m here actually.” Carter reached forward and started making small circles with her pointer and middle finger on the web of Buffy’s thumb. “They sent me out to get the fish.”

“But, obviously it worked out for me.” Carter shrugged, stopping from making circles on his hand. She placed hers on top before pulling away again. “I was thinking you might want to be my date.” She raised a single eyebrow as she looked at the fish monger in front of her.

“Don’t think too much, I’ll text you the address, and no just bring yourself.” Carter smirked as she turned to reach into her purse, she pulled out a pen she just happened to keep on her. She reached out, flipping over his hand she scribbled out her phone number on the palm of his hand. “We’ll have some fun.” She winked. Not too worried about how much he would drink or whether he was a light weight or not. Her parents would likely be more annoyed she bothered to bring the fish boy to her party.

But— Carter hoped by the end of the night, her parents would be ticked off, and she would be able to get out some steam, in more than one way.

“I’ll see you later hot shot.” Carter turned away picking up the bag of fish before she left, out that door. She didn’t dare turn around, she already knew he was watching her leave.
code by valen t.

Unlike his best friend, Chance couldn’t keep his eyes off his phone. He was looking for any sign that Frankie was going to take it all back and that he wanted to seriously try their relationship. The truth was that Chance had absolutely fallen for Frankie, a lot faster and a lot harder than he thought would’ve happened, it was like after they got together everything went on the fast lane.

But now it came to an abrupt start and Chance was heartbroken.

No distraction was ever going to keep from constantly thinking of Frankie’s words. But after years of friendship and a month of dating, Chance Matthews and Frankie Gomez were seemingly done. And all the teen wanted to do was curl into a ball and stay there for a while. But his best friend was here and was asking for more time with him. He couldn’t deny that from Vincent, right, but he couldn’t stay here. Not in his room. Not where he was supposed to be happy when he really wasn’t. Not where he and Frankie spent so much time together.

Vin, I’m sorry to do this to you. He pauses, guilt eating away from him, but heartache was hurting him more. I forgot my mom needed me to do something real quick. Chance stands up from his bed, grabbing his keys and wallet from the nightstand, since his phone had never left his grasp. You can stay here; I’ll be right back.

Without waiting for a response, Chance abandons his friend on the bed and makes his way out of the house. He just needed a second alone. Just a second.

mood: heartbroken; distracted

outfit

playing:
#icanteven

by:
The NBHD

mentions: Frankie

interactions: Vincent

tags: purplecowdutch purplecowdutch
r e i r e i

º º code by ditto º º

MOOD: Elated/Oddly Nervous

OUTFIT: Outfit

basics
MENTIONS:
Dazzle Dazzle

INT:
Dazzle Dazzle

tags
TL;DR Nervous man, grateful corgis, and pretty red flowers

tl;dr
Buffy Broussard

"I shouldn't be nervous, but here I am, quaking in your presence."

She knew what she was doing, Buffy just stared in rapt silence as she walked right out those double doors, the bell attached to the door seemed louder then it had before and then… Poof… Carter was gone and he was supposed to be on the next number, serving number thirty seven. It took a second before he blinked and shook his head, giving Cleo a quiet stare down before he was disappearing back to the tiny locker room, punching the digits on his palm into his phone and sending her a text so she’d have his number to send the address. “What the hell was that…” His voice rang against the empty room, reflecting back an answer he sure as hell didn’t get, shaking his head as he returned back to the counter.

Carson came by and took Cleo off his hands, Gumbo and Fig looked at him with grateful eyes when they saw their sisters get led out of the building, “Don’t get excited, it’s just till the end of the week.” Almost as if on cue, the brothers immediately got grumpy with ears pinned back, “Stop it, you’ll miss her too you little jackasses.” He frowned at them, but he couldn’t help feeling a little relieved that Carson took her off his hands for a few days. It was an almost pleasant routine the two had developed since they’d first started talking, well… It was more like yelling since he’d had his implant turned off the first day they met and Carson had to slap the hell out of his arm to get his attention. Almost routine, now, she’d take the dog for a few days then he’d come over and cook her dinner, they’d spend the night drinking, laughing, talking then he’d be gone by midnight. It was… normal. Normal was something he’d been chasing since the day a bomb destroyed his hearing. Tonight was gonna be good though, his hand warmed when it circled back to the sensation of Carter writing her number. “Jesus… I’m in fucking middle school again.” He muttered and loaded the dogs into the truck, racing back to get himself ready for the night.

Gumbo and Fig were content to watch him bounce from one side to the other of the apartment, both snuggled together in a large bed that sat next to his recliner, it was big enough to fit all three but Queen Cleo always claimed the recliner to sit on his lap. A last once over in the mirror; his hair was smoothed, his beard trimmed, pants pressed into rigid creases, yeah.. Buffy was ready. The dogs followed him down the outside steps and he let them into the main house so they could spend the evening with Uncle. He'd get them when he came back that night, but… would he come back? He didn’t know Carter made him feel… weird, like he was back in middle school at a dance, waiting on the sidelines to see if some girl would pick him for a slow dance.

His brain was still rolling as he drove to the address she’d texted him earlier in the day, the soft country music on the speaker’s of the truck’s radio sounded like static to him because his mind was too loud. The only thing that made him stop was a flash of color that blurred by him on the side of the road, “Flowers.” He jerked the truck to a stop and threw it in reverse, stopping when he was at the bush of flowers, jumping out so he could grab a few of them. Eastern Red Columbines, Henri told him about them before, Buffy was quick to gather a few of them in his hand before jumping back behind the driver’s seat.

There were cars in the drive, all of them nicer than his truck and the house made him whistle through his teeth. “Oh what the hell am I getting into tonight…” He whispered a question again to another empty space that gave him the same response, Buffy sighed and slid out, grabbing the flowers that had been riding in the passenger side. He shot off an “I’m here text.” to Carter’s phone then started trailing up the drive and towards the door, still muttering to himself, what the hell was he getting himself into.

code by valen t.

mood :
Happiness mixed with hints of uncertainty

outfit :
mentions :
Arthur

interactions :
Ahonen
;; Niila
Niila simply nodded when Arthur asked whether the thing she was going to do next would be okay. She moved her face closer to his face, brushing her nose against his in a cute yet teasing manner. It was indeed cute and Niila couldn't help but smile a little. However he also couldn't help but feel like he wanted something more.

It was as if Arthur had read his mind since soon she kissed her boyfriend. Her lips felt soft against Niilas own, it was a lovely feeling. But Niila yearned for more, and apparently Arthur too if he was processing her mannerism correctly.

"Show me.. how bad then..please." Arthur's words ringed in Niila's ears as they went for another kiss. Niila wanted to indeed do that: show Arthur how badly he wanted her. However he was unsure how to go about it. It made Niila feel quite anxious. He wasn't the most experienced person relationship wise and he honestly didn't know what to do next.

He didn't want to disappoint Arthur. What if he embarrassed himself? Or worse, what if he accidentally did something wrong? He didn't want to hurt someone he cared for so much as he cared for Arthur. I'm really good for nothing. We clearly care for each other and I still keep doubting myself. What does she even see in me?

The pessimist in Niila was starting to get hold of him. He froze in his place and was getting lost in his thoughts. Thoughts about how Arthur would be better off with someone more experienced, someone who knew how to take the lead. Someone better than him. Someone...

"Please Niila.." Arthur's words were so full of yearning and love that it immediately made the unnecessary belittling thoughts of Niila to stop. As if he had just woken up from a trance, the boy suddenly wrapped his hands around his girl and hugged her. He wasn't 100% sure what to do, but he didn't want to make her wait.

Niila moved his head closer to Arthur's chest, slowly going higher: first kissing her collarbones, then her neck, then each side of her cheeks and lastly a longer kiss on her pouty lips. "Just tell me what you want me to do and I will do it." He then whispered into his sweetheart's ears.

coded by reveriee.

Winona couldn’t stop herself from watching past videos of her dancing at rehearsals, out at the park, on the stage for a performance. It was painful to watch, but there wasn’t much for Winnie to do but reminisce on her past. She had completely sunk into herself, not talking to any of her friends and instead hiding in her room.

After the initial dose of morphine had worn off, Winnie was confronted by her friends and all the messages she had sent. There was still more for her confront now, like what she had learned about Noah. It was a problem for another day and after leaving the hospital the dancer had been bed ridden for the first two weeks, making it easier to avoid everyone and everything.

Winnie had started physical therapy in order try and get back to normal. Her doctor had said that she could resume most activities as long as she didn’t strain herself, however; it was going to take her a lot longer to get back into dance. And the analysis broke Winnie’s heart, she had used dance to distract herself from the pain that she’d been feeling for years and now that that medium was gone, she was going to feel everything. Feeling nothing was no longer an option.

Painting was helping a bit and focusing on her pets had helped some more, but with school starting soon, she’d have to go back out into the real world. And she knew people were probably worried, she hadn't really talked to Harper or Max in the past month and she and Faith's friendship was basically nonexistent. Winnie felt alone.

The doorbell ringing pulls her from doodling in her sketchbook. Her dog, Sneakers, laid across her thigh keeping her warm, he grumbles at her movement when she gets up to investigate the movement in the hallway. Before she gets to her slightly open door, Vincent's head peeks in with a light grin on his lips and his cheeks slightly tainted pink. He greets her with a small hey but Winnie is having none of it as she gives him a sarcastic smile back and then shoves him out of her room, the door slamming shut shortly after.

She returns to her bed, Sneakers resuming his position as she settles and returns to draw. Later, a quick shuffling past her room door and the slamming of the front door again gets Winnie to leave her bed, her dog giving up and going to lay on his dog bed under her desk. Winnie opens the door to see a bewildered Vincent hanging outside Chance's door. What's going on? Are you guys okay?

mood: heartbroken; upset; bored; worried

outfit

playing:
Overwhelmed

by:
ChloexHalle

mentions: Noah, Harper, Max, Faith

interactions: Vincent

tags: Dazzle Dazzle

purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

r e i r e i

Chimney Swift Chimney Swift