• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We All Break Sometimes (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Processing. . . .

outfit: link here

mood: Happy!

Arthur says. . . .

Arthur tried to calm her racing heart, but how was that possible with a boyfriend like Niila? With the soft kisses he gave her? The warm looks he shared with her? If she did right there she would be happy she got to share her lost moment with Niila. That's how she thought.

Even though Arthur was eating she noticed which foods Niila touched and didn't. Maybe to think about surprising him with something again?

"I'm glad to share this moment with you"

Arthur looked over at Niila after he said that. Those dangerous words were daring to spill out. The sun hitting his face, his chocolate brown eyes, dark hair.. every detail about him. Arthur's smile revealed how she was feeling in this moment, happy and warm. She kept thinking those silent words to herself.

I love you.. even if you don't-- God I love you..

"I'm glad to share this moment with you too and every other moment we have.. this is the happiest I've been in awhile and..I-I wouldn't trade it for anything.."she said, her face seeking to have permanent flush which made her freckles more prominent.

After they finish eating and cleaned up a little bit Arthur felt herself getting tired. Only because she worked hard to make sure to have the whole day off so she could see Niila. "Is it.. would it be okay if.. if you stayed over with me? I just-I want more time with you. Is that wrong if me to think?" She asked, resting her head on his shoulder and taking in his own warmth and smell.

@Myling
coded by kaninchen

mood :
Both siblings are enjoying themselves

mentions :
Ronan, Jean, Roslyn

interactions :
.Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
Chanthara
;; SIblings
Roslyn didn't say anything when Jean said it was okay that Ro gave his bean sprouts to Jean. In Roslyn's opinion her baby brother was being rude forcing his boyfriend to eat the part of the food he didn't like. However since Jean didn't seem to mind, the older Chanthara sibling let it slide. Overall Jean seemed to like the food and it made Roslyn happy. WHen it came time to eat dessert, Jean told he had tasted it once before but didn't remember the taste. "Thank you." Roslyn chuckled when Jean complimented the look of the desert.

"Me? Judging you? Never." Ronan said with a big grin when Jean said the younger boy already judged him. Ronan started excitedly eating his dessert. He liked all the components the dish contained: mango, rice and coconut. It was no wonder he viewed it as his favorite. It was no wonder either that Ro was the first to finish his dessert. "Since I gave you my bean sprouts, you can give me some mango." Ronan begged Jean with his best puppy eyes.

The younger boy didn't, however, wait for the older one's answer. Instead he just stole a couple pieces of mango from Jean's plate. "Ronan, don't do that! We have some more mangoes you don't need to steal from your boyfriend." Roslyn once again said with a nagging tone. "Seriously, I don't know where he gets these habits. I've tried my best to teach him some manners." Roslyn continued her nagging, but her voice was playful enough to prove that she wasn't being completely serious. Ronan on the other hand was happily giggling and eating his stolen mango.

"I'm happy to hear you liked the food. Please do visit us, Ronan clearly likes to have you around." Roslyn answered with a big smile to Jean's compliments and comment about wanting to visit the siblings again. "I do like having you around." Ronan said with a smiling face as well. Why did he never bring friends home? This had been pretty fun. Next the older boy stated he would take care of the dishes. Roslyn couldn't say anything when he was already doing what he promised. "Ronan, please help Jean. I will put the extra food away."

Ronan nodded, and joined his pretend boyfriend. "What if you wash the dishes and I dry them?" He suggested it to his best buddy. The two boys were standing quite close, it was a little grounded since the kitchen nook wasn quite small. Ronan kept humming happily while drying the dishes with a towel. Ronan moved his mouth close to Jean's ear and whispered: "Thanks a lot for today. I really appreciate this." Then he took it as an opportunity to give a quick kiss on Jean's cheek. After all, Roslyn was still looking at them and he needed to play the part. There was nothing else going on. Right?
coded by reveriee.

MOOD: excited, hungry

OUTFIT: black shirt with a gold necklace

basics
tags
TL;DR Sed fermentum tortor nulla, vel sodales nibh bibendum eu. Maecenas a lacus a libero blandit commodo. In lobortis aliquam urna, id tempor ex semper at
tl;dr
vinnie lowes

The door slammed behind him, Vincent was too agitated to even say goodbye nor would they have said it back. His parents were way too busy pretending Vinnie was literal air.
Vincent drove to Chance’s house and was actually pretty excited, his friend finally made some time free like back in the days, video games and eating snacks all day.
He held his hand in front of his eyes to block the bright sunlight as he stepped out of his car, it was a brand new car his father had given him for his birthday. The jeep was painted matte-black and had a customized license plate, he was thankful for it but would have much preferred a nice breakfast or a day trip to the movies like they used to do when he was little.

Regina opened the door and Vinnie showed her a big smile, stepping inside the familiar house. Regina pointed upstairs and Vinnie rushed himself up the stairs, as he walked by the rooms, he peeked in Winnie’s room to give her a quick greeting before being pushed out again in two seconds. It was a good thing Vinnie wasn’t able to see himself because he was blushing like crazy by the time he landed on Chance’s bed.

‘Wait, you and Frankie didn’t do anything on this–‘ Vinnie joked as he pushed the pillows against the wall, making a comfortable place for them to sit, trying not to think about Chance with Frankie under any circumstance. ‘Hear me out, I’m saying, Mortal Kombat first, FIFA second. Then we’ll take a break, eat a crazy amount of ice cream and replay,’ Vincent stretched himself out to take his bag from the ground, fishing out two big buckets of ice cream. ‘I saved them just for this moment,’ he concluded with a big smile. Vinnie was looking forward to this day for a long time, he was pretty sure Chance did the same. As Vinnie was waiting for the same excitement he had given Chance he looked at his phone that kept buzzing, Jenny. His background filled with a picture of her it was hard not to be reminded of her, though today was not about Jenny and Vinnie muted all his conversations.
He was not going to let anyone make him lose any game, not today.

code by valen t.

mood :
mixed feelings

outfit :
mentions :
@Myling

interactions :
Ronan & Rosyln
Valentine
;; Jean

Jean looked over at Ronan who slid up right next to him after his sister said for him too. There wasn't too many dishes,but Jean felt..happy. It felt like maybe just maybe he was meant to live for something other than dying before he hits 20. He was even surprised he made it to the age he is now. Ronan wouldn't know,but he's one of the reasons along with his own grandmother. However when his days are low they are so bad that he feel like he can't breathe. That has to mean something right?

That's when Ronan kissed Jean on the cheek. It was fast, just like how a heart can beat 165 beats per minute when one is anxious or going to have an anxiety attack. That's how his heart was feeling in this moment. Ronan was doing this because Rosyln was watching right?

Ugh this is so stupid- this is the dumbest thing! Don't do it don't do it don't do it-

Jean heard the faucet running. The water was going over his hands and the clean plate he just washed. The bubbles were popping subtle,but his senses were heightened to the point that he heard them like it was right next to his ear. It was like everything was in slow motion and he couldn't stop himself. He leaned down and the smell of mangos filled his sense of smell while he couldn't stop.

He kissed him..softly,but he kissed him.

fuck fuck fuck fuck Jean you FUCKING IDIOT

coded by reveriee.

Myling Myling

Last edited:

Tatum Browne

Tatum had spent almost all her free time with Ryker, sometimes watching movies, sometimes screwing around, most times screwing around, but he had taken to making her food when she stayed over and made her feel special. Today though she had woken up in her own bed, a little disappointed by the lack of another person, Ryker had become a bigger source of comfort for her than she wanted to let on. So, when he sent her a message asking her if she was busy, she jumped at the chance to spend time with him. Be with him. She quickly grabbed her favorite swimsuit and made sure to put it on before throwing a quick outfit overtop.

Her parents had left for work, leaving her a note on the fridge letting her know that they loved her very much. Tatum knew why they did it and made sure she kept the notes they left her, because for them it was one of the biggest ways, they had shown their affection in years. As she opened the container where the notes were gathered, she heard a knock at the door and knew it was Ryker. Her smile grew wider as she rushed to the door, opening it, and seeing him right in front of her. She didn’t even give him the chance to say hi before her lips were on his. The kiss was quick, but she couldn’t help herself. He made her feel giddy and unable to control her excitement when she was around him. When she pulled away the smile was still there, “Hi.” She said as she let out a small laugh, “I’m sorry. I know I probably should have waited but I’m just happy you asked me out today.”

As she peeked past him, she saw a truck and couldn’t help but look back between him and the truck multiple times, “Shut up! No way! No way, you got a truck! Ryker this is so exciting!” She couldn’t believe he had gotten a truck and was driving. She hadn’t been expecting it after he had told her about his accident but there it was. It was beautiful and honestly it could have been the most hideous truck and she would have still been excited because it was a big step for Ryker in recovery. “Are we going to stand here or are you going to show me your new truck?” she teased. Usually, she would have been flirting more with him but today felt different. She felt different, but in the best way possible.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): OdinsTwoWolves OdinsTwoWolves

mood :
Confused

outfit :
mentions :
Jean, Jesse

interactions :
Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
Chanthara
;; Ronan
The two boys kept washing and drying the dishes. It didn’t take too much time, since there weren't that many dirty dishes. Ronan put the dishes, and towel away. Then he rotated his head closer to Jean, in order to talk to him. But just when he was going to open his mouth, he felt Jean’s soft lips against his own. Was.. was Jean kissing him? The kiss was sweet and gentle, something Ro wasn’t used to. Jesse kissed him sometimes too, but he was always a lot rougher while doing it,

Ronan’s brown chocolatey eyes were big and round, full of surprise. He knew they were pretending to be a couple, but he didn’t expect Jean to actually kiss him. Ronan was a little confused. Confused why Jean had kissed him and confused what to do next. However if he now backed off from the older boy and started to question why he kissed him, that would be super suspicious. So instead Ronan tried to force a smile on his lips.

And then he kissed the older boy back. The kiss tasted faintly like Ronan’s favorite fruit, mango. It wasn’t a long kiss but it definitely was a proper kiss. Ronan didn’t just touch the lips of Jean but kissed him properly. Only after the kiss, the younger boy backed off from his pretend lover. Yeah.. pretend. Pretending was all what they were doing, right?

“All done!” Ronan said out loud in a bright voice. His sister had been wiping the kitchen table with a wet towel. She was now ready too with putting the extra food away and cleaning up the kitchen. She got closer to the two boys, smiling as bright as ever. “Thank you a lot for helping me out. I hope you enjoyed your visit.” Roslyn then said in a warm tone. “Yeah, it was nice to have you. Have a safe trip back home.” Ronan continued.

The kiss didn’t make him embarrassed or uncomfortable, but extremely confused. He didn’t know what it was about so in his mind the best thing was to just ignore it. At first he had planned on hanging out with Jean some more, maybe they could have played video games in his room or something, but now it felt best to let Jean go. However Roslyn wouldn’t take that. “Ronan, don’t be rude. The least you can do is walk him home.” She said with a demanding tone. Ronan gulped so slightly it would go unnoticed. He just nodded at his sister. “Okayy, let’s go Jean!”

Before Roslyn let the boys leave, he gave another hug to Jean. This time longer than the first time. She moved her head in an angle where her mouth was close to Jean’s ear. “Thanks for taking care of my KangaRo. He really deserves someone sweet like you.” She whispered gently before backing off from the hug. Then it was time for the “couple” to leave. The door kept a clicking noise when closing behind them and then they were gone.

Soon they were outside the apartment building. Ronan didn’t exactly know what to do or how to act. However he knew he needed to walk a bit with Jean or Roslyn would start to ask why he was so fast back at their apartment. So when the two boys started walking away from the apartment building, Ro just kept being silent. It was the first time he felt so awkward in Jean’s company. Oh, why? Why did it have to be so awkward? Wasn’t this what he had wanted? Jean to act like his boyfriend for the day. It wasn’t Jean’s fault that the kiss made him this confused.

He didn’t want Jean to think he had done something wrong, so Ronan decided to do some chitchatting. “Thanks for today I had a lot of fun.” Ro’s smile was warm and nice as he gave a hug to his friend. He meant every word the day really had been fun. For some reason it didn’t feel weird to hug or kiss Jean. It actually felt quite good. However no matter how good it felt, it also made Ronan a little sad. Sad because the one he wanted to act sweet and caring towards him, acted the opposite way.

This whole ‘pretending to be boyfriends’ episode had given Ronan a hint how a relationship should be. He couldn’t anymore insist that what he and Jesse had was love. The hug was a long one. Ronan was so focused on his friend that he missed the presence of his boyfriend. Maybe it was the irony of fate or perhaps Ronan had jinxed himself by thinking of his actual boyfriend.. but there Jesse was: walking down the road a couple meters away from the pair of friends.
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
mood :
Happy

outfit :
mentions :
Arthur

interactions :
Ahonen
;; Niila
Niila wasn’t typically one to blush easily, but Arthur seemed to have an effect like that on him. If Niila had felt his face flushing into a slight reddish tone before, was his face now completely red. He had to look down and process what Arthur had just said to him. "I'm glad to share this moment with you too and every other moment we have.. this is the happiest I've been in awhile and..I-I wouldn't trade it for anything.." The boy was happy with his sweetheart’s words because he felt completely the same.

“Your happiest?” Niila simply blurted out. Normally he would worry about letting out such a simple and rudish sentence, but he knew he could be totally himself in Arthur’s company. Arthur cared for him as he was. No matter how boring and sparse he was, Arthur still cared for him, and that made Niila extremely happy. “I feel the same. I didn’t even know I was able to feel happiness like this.

The two of them continued eating and chatting. As usual it was more like Niila listening to his love talk and commenting on her sentences at times. Niila loved hearing Arthur talk. Especially if she was talking about her subjects of interests since at those time she would have this happy and excited smile on. Soon the couple was finished with eating, and Niila started to clean up the mess they had left.

Niila could tell Arthus was getting tired just by looking at her. “Are you okay?” He simply asked. She was resting her head on his shoulder. Niila could feel Arthur’s warmth and smell the fragrance of oranges that was from the hair conditioner she used. It all made Niila very happy and he showed off the biggest smile, when Arthur asked if it was okay if Niila stayed over at her. “Of course.” He answered. TRuth to be told, Niila would’ve been sad if they separated just after eating. He however didn’t know how to put it in words so he didn’t say it out loud.
coded by reveriee.

mood :
mixed feelings

outfit :
mentions :
@Myling

interactions :
Ronan & Rosyln
Valentine
;; Jean

Jean knew he fucked up. Now it would be awkward,but maybe..maybe not? He hoped it wouldn't be. God he felt stupid.

But Ronan was acting like normal it seemed. Jean couldn't tell what he should do or talk about when where alone,but for now he hugged Rosyln tightly. "I'll treat him right dont worry" he said back to the sister before Ronan and him left out the door.

What was Jean supposed to do? Say sorry? Was he sorry?... he had done something wrong technically..but it didn't feel wrong..the feeling of Ronans lips on his made his own tingle still even after. It was that feeling that made him confused himself.

When Ronan said that he had a nice day Jean let out a deep sigh. His arms went around Ronan in a tight felt embraced. He wanted Ronan to feel safe. Like Jean could protect him from anything. Jean wanted to protect him from everything.

"Ronan.." he slowly said as he parted slightly. He face was still near Ro's in that time. He was looking down at him, his brown eyes and he glanced at the lips he barely touched. "It's wrong isn't it?" He whispered.

Jean at the point was moving slowly. He wasn't trying to rush anything. Maybe he was tripping and the feelings were a one time thing?

If Ronan backed away Jean wouldn't,but if Ronan didn't back away Jean would kiss him properly. He wanted permission this time even though he knew Jesse was still in the picture.He didn't know that Jesse was close by...unfortunately

coded by reveriee.

Myling Myling

Last edited:
Processing. . . .

Arthur says. . . .

"Yes the happiest" she agreed so softly. Niila made her feel like she was the most important thing in the world. Even when they hadn't seen each other. It pained her not to see him. Not to touch him..or be near him.

When Niila asked if she was okay she nodded on his shoulder. "I just..I was working so hard to have some days off to see you. I wanted..I wanted to see you..be with you" she said to him, holding his hand. "I've never felt that way about anyone.." she whispered. It was loud enough for Niila to hear her but softly enough that only he heard it.

After a little while longer they decide it was time to go back to her place. Arthur and Niila would fold the blanket and walk back. Instead of holding hands she held his arm. She felt Niila slow his pace down for her. She felt his breathing. She could've swore she felt his heart beating too.

When they got to her place she unlocked the door and ended up pulling him inside. She lightly closed and locked the door and helped Niila put down his things. She put the food in the fridge.

She wasn't sure why,but since she hasn't been alone with Niila in a minute she felt nervous, the good kind..

Does he feel it too?

@Myling
coded by kaninchen

Last edited:
MOOD:

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

lion. lion.
tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
Harper Anderson
why can't you trust me? because i can't trust myself...

Harper’s fingers glided along Zachery Lee’s dresser, she had been in his room many times before, even before they had gotten together. But, this time it was different. She was dressed for a Lee Labor Day Dinner. Lee dinners tended to be extravagant, and Harper wasn’t too sure she herself was built for something like this. Usually the Berkowitz’s joined these dinners, but for some reason, possibly due to the new found step brother Ryan, they seemed to be skipping this year.

The smooth cool wood sent tingles down her fingers and through her spine as she turned to face Zach as he said her last name. He was dressed only in a set of boxers, which wasn’t an unusual sight for Harper to see, as her and Zach spent most of their time at the beach together.

She reached out with the shirt she had picked out for him to wear, “Play around?” Harper raised an eyebrow acting dumb with her very touchy boyfriend. Harper wrapped her arms around his neck from behind, resting her cheek against his back as she breathed in his smell. “Not okay with?” Harper knew she had been holding out on Zach. And not because she didn’t want him. Because she was afraid that when she gave in, she would loose him…

Harper’s breath caught in her throat as Zach turned around on her. He had given up on buttoning his shirt and now his body hung over hers as she leaned far back on his bed. She had no escape, not that she wanted to. “Zero interest? Zachary Lee…” Harper laid back on his bed, wrapping her arms around her boyfriends neck. “You really don’t know how to read a room do you?” Harper bit her bottom lip as she wiggled her eyebrows.

She used one hand to sit herself back up on the bed, pressing the other into his barechest before dragging lightly against his tanned skin down to the last button he had bothered with. “Its too bad we have a dinner party to get too..” Harper’s other hand joined her as she buttoned up her boyfriends dress shirt the rest of the way. Her dark eyes drawing back up to meet Zach's crystal blue ones.
code by valen t.

Lemon Pierce

Some moments and feelings are hard to explain, for Lemon it felt like everything was hard to explain. Maybe, in part because she didn’t want Reid to laugh at her and she wanted to feel like she was knowledgeable too even though she wasn’t. All Lemon wanted was to know she could trust herself and others with her words without it coming out wrong being misinterpreted and as Reid’s confusion bled through his face, she knew he didn’t fully understand what she wanted at first. She could feel the embarrassment rise in her face, the warmth spreading through her body like a fire engulfing everything, until the realization hot her boyfriend in the face. She could barely make eye contact with him; it was what she wanted but the fear was paralyzing. What if she was bad at it? What if he didn’t like kissing her?

But that changed the second he thought he was ruining everything, “No!” the word came out louder than she had meant and could see that she had shocked Reid, “I’m sorry. No. You aren’t messing this up. You…I” Lemon was struggling to get the words out, “I have spent countless nights thinking about us. You are everything I wanted and nothing you’re doing is messing this up. I’m sorry I wasn’t trying to make you feel like you were doing bad. I want to be good at this, at us. You were and are still my best friend. I know I’m not perfect, but I don’t feel like I need to be with you. You let me fumble and struggle through my thoughts and words. You look at me and it feels like this light going off. I just want to be that for you.”

Her sandwich had been forgotten as she moved her face to look at Reid, “You can’t mess this up. It’s the best date ever.” The fights forgotten, the past forgotten, Lemon had Reid right now and he made her happy. At least at times. He couldn’t fix every broken part, but he made her feel more whole than she had in a year. He made her smile and laugh more; he made her laugh so much it hurt. He made her feel as if she was the most important person in the world when she couldn’t do that for herself.

The patience and understanding are part of what made Lemon like him for as long as she did, “Please don’t apologize for something that you put so much energy into.” He was her boyfriend, and she still couldn’t quite get over that fact. He was hers and she could hold his hand, play with his hair, and be around him almost all the time. How could he think he was messing up?

Mention(s): Interaction(s): Dazzle Dazzle

MOOD:

OUTFIT:

basics
tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
Carter Zigmond
they can't break you if you're already been broken....

She’s back…

She was back in the Bay, for the first time in a while. Carter had spent most of her summer abroad where she attended school, traveling, and living a life away from her parents, on their dime. She had enjoyed every moment of it. Everyone was happy this way, Carter got to live her life the way she wanted, and her parents only had to deal with her on holidays. If they wanted to pay for her flight back.

Carter enjoyed the freedom it gave her, plus the over sea companions weren’t so bad either.

She was home for about two weeks, before she was supposed to go back again. She had let her natural hair grow out over the past two years, which she was sure it was something that her parents appreciated. Though her parents had decided to have a wonderful labor day party. To show off their totally normal, college educated daughter, who definitely didn’t lay with women and didn’t dye her hair red… At least not anymore.

They had sent her off to pick up a couple pounds of Cod from the market. Carter huffed about it as she left the house, but mostly kept her mouth shut as she pulled up to the market in her parent’s company owned red BMW. Carter ordered from an older man, taking the number 36 as she waited for her number to be called, she took a seat on an empty bench out in front of the market.

She scrolled through her phone, chatting with Tatum mostly, occasionally opening and closing Instagram. Hoping for some good content, but being bored quickly.

A voice rangout, a much deeper voice than the one she had talked to originally. Carter’s light blue eyes caught the light as she looked up from her phone, squinting, she made her way back up to the counter. “Uh… 36.” She said, adjusting to the dark behind the counter handing over the number.

As soon as her eyes adjusted to the inside light, Carter was able to fully see the man that stood in front of her. “Oh hello there.” A smirk crossed her face. “I haven’t been out of town that long, how have I never met you?” She leaned forward on the counter, leaving very little to be imagined down her low cut top. Yes, she did know exactly what she was doing.
code by valen t.

MOOD: nervous

OUTFIT: beach gear

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
tags
TL;DR Sed fermentum tortor nulla, vel sodales nibh bibendum eu. Maecenas a lacus a libero blandit commodo. In lobortis aliquam urna, id tempor ex semper at
tl;dr
Jacob Morass
when you are kind to others, it not only changes you, but the world.

Jacob had been laying around in his house, despite the beautiful day, he didn’t really have much to do. A giant bowl of popcorn laid on his stomach as he was stretched out across the couch. He noticed a snapchat notification pop up on his phone, swiping down to open the app the boys heart started beating faster and he noticed that the picture was from the one and only Tabitha.

Without thinking, Jacob sat up quickly, spilling the bowl of popcorn off his lap as it coated the ground. Jacob swallowed whatever he had left in his mouth as he clicked to open the snapchat.

He swore, his mouth must have been hanging open for five minutes, as it now felt dry and his breath with short. As he tried to find the words, and photo angle to respond with.

‘she wants me there?!?’ He thought to himself, he could not believe it, Tabitha had invited him to hang out. At the beach!

What was he supposed to wear?? Oh, right swim trunks… That was easy… Should he bring a football? Maybe… He wasn’t too sure, Tabs probably wouldn’t want to play football with him.

Either way, Jacob moved as quickly as he could, begging his mom for a ride to the beach. After about what felt like an hour, but had only truly been 20 minutes. Jacob made it where he was supposed to be…

Though, he wasn’t too sure how to find Tabitha now… Maybe she was in the water by now, the sinking feeling that maybe she hadn’t meant to send that snap chat to him began to creep across his thoughts. She probably had met some senior football player, or college guy, also named Jacob and gotten the two confused. That had to have been it… Right..

Jacob heard back from Tabitha pretty quickly, and his eyes brightened up as she answered, the snapchat had in fact been for him!! He asked her where she was set up on the beach, and quickly ran across the sand to find her. “Hey!” He smiled calling out to Tabitha as he slid across the sand onto her towel.

He was already dressed for the day at the beach, tee-shirt and a pair of boardshorts. Kicking off his slides as he sat down. “Oh.. I got sand all over your towel… I am so sorry.” Jacob scratched at the back of his head. He hadn’t meant to get her all sandy. “Oh.. Hey Claire!” Jacob only half smiled letting out a light laugh, he had kinda hoped it would just be him and Tabitha, but it made sense that other people were there. “How long have you guys been here?” He sat cross legged on the ground, wrapping his hands around his ankles so he was to look less nervous in front of the two senior girls.
code by valen t.

mood :
Happy

outfit :
mentions :
Arthur

interactions :
Ahonen
;; Niila
After a little while it was agreed the couple would go back to Arthur's place. They folded the blanket back to Niila's backpack and put the leftover food into the coolbox. Then they started walking back. This time, however, they didn't hold hands. Instead Arthur held Niila's arm. The boy couldn't help but look lovingly at his girlfriend. Wasn't she so precious? Niila had still difficulties believe that such an amazing girl as Arthur liked him back. It made him feel special.

They continued walking and chatting a bit, but mostly they were quiet. However it wasn't awkward silence, but a calm, sweet one. Niila felt like he could be 100 % himself in Arthur's company. Normally he would put on a cold act to not let people close to him, to not get judged. Either that or trying to force himself to be a little more social. But he didn't need to act any specific way to Arthur. He just needed to be himself and that was good enough for Arthur.

Soon the couple got themselves at Arthur's place. They separated for a second so Arthur could unlock the door. They stepped in and the girl helped his boyfriend to put down his things. She put the leftover food in the fridge, and Niila helped her out with that. The two of them hadn't been alone lately like this. So Niila was happy to finally have some alone time with his sweetheart. But he couldn't help but feel a little odd about it. There was this nervousness in the air. As if they were again meeting each other for the first time.

Niila didn't know exactly what to do for next. He wanted to ask Arthur what she wanted to do. The girl had seemed a little tired during the end of the picnic. Perhaps she just wanted to rest a little? Niila had in mind what he wanted to say, but instead he blurted out just one word. "Nap?" His face was again at its normal state, more on the serious side. However, he would soon laugh out a little. "I don't know why I just blurted that out."

"I meant to ask what you want to do? You seemed a little tired so I wondered if you wanted to take a nap together? Or perhaps we could just cuddle and watch some tv?" Niila felt his face getting slightly red, but Perhaps Arthur wouldn't notice. Even though she was his girlfriend, it still felt a little awkward to be so open about his feelings. To openly ask her to cuddle or kiss him.

coded by reveriee.

Processing. . . .

Arthur says. . . .

Arthur had laughed when he blurted out the word nap. She knew what he meant, but to see him get all flustered was so cute. The fact that she would be the only one to see it as well have everything he did more meaning. The small smiles,laughs, everything.

Arthur walked over to him and ruffled his hair lovingly. "Mm we can cuddle and watch some TV..I am a little tired but I want to stay awake for a little longer. " she admitted. "I'm just gonna change out of my dress and we can watch something you want to?" She suggested before grabbing her plain orange sweat set and going to the bathroom.

Unfortunately for her the zipper got stuck. No matter what she tried she couldn't get it to go down. The most logical thing would be to immediately ask Niila however.. she was nervous. Arthur did a couple deep breathes before going back out. "Niila the zipper is stuck" she said slightly pouting while her face was flustered. "Can you help me?" She asked turning around. The zipper for her only went down like a centimeter before stopping so there wasn't much progress.

Arthur then moved her blonde hair to the side so it wouldn't get caught, but she also didn't expect for when Niila hands would be close to her, her body was turning red from the contact. Niila was the only person that could make her feel this flustered this quickly considering how much she talks about death.

@Myling
coded by kaninchen

MOOD:

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

INT:
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

tags
TL;DR Off to the beach

tl;dr
Ryker Thompson

"You're the best thing that's happened in a while."

The kiss had caught Ryker off guard, but he wasn’t one to deny a beautiful girl a kiss so his arms wrapped around her hips and held her close, relishing in the attention before she stepped back. He let her go and grinned, “I think that’s a pretty good hello, I could go for another.” Ryker couldn’t stop smiling when he looked at her, but when she started gushing about the truck, it was something else. “Come on or else we’ll just stand here all day gawking like a bunch of idiots…” He reached and grabbed her hand, letting their fingers lace together before he pulled her off the porch and around the truck, rambling on about the finer points of the vehicle for a few minutes. “I’m not gonna bore you with all the details… let's get outta here and get to the beach.” Ryker winked at her then opened up her door, helping her in before he closed it then jogged around to hop behind the wheel. “Wendy missed you last night, she sat up at the front door just waiting for you to come through it…” They were driving now, but his hand was stretched across the center console to rest on her thigh, his eyes tearing from the road to glance over at her, “I missed you too, it’s cold when I don’t have you to snuggle with.”

code by valen t.

MOOD:

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:
Dazzle Dazzle

INT:
Dazzle Dazzle

tags
TL;DR

tl;dr
Buffy Broussard

"Blondes make me stupid."

Sometimes, Buffy had to remind himself that he wasn’t fourteen and shouldn’t get slack jawed just cause a pretty woman was talking to him, this was not one of those times. He tucked the cod into a plastic grocery sack and tied it off, nice and tight so there weren’t any leaks, but he just held it there like an idiot when the girl came up to claim the bag. “Uh…” His dark eyes darted back and forth for a moment, self conscious of the dirty clothes he was wearing, but finally shaking his head to bring himself back to the present. “Well you got me, not a native but I’ve been here since March. My uncle, he’s been here for ten years or so.” Rambling, Buffy cursed himself and handed over the bag, trying to bring back the sensible side of him that wasn’t a drooling idiot. The sensation of something brushing past his leg made him jump a little, it was just Cleo, the dog was probably bored of sitting on Uncle’s lap and was gonna go cruising around for someone to give her more attention. He was suspicious and watched her with a furrowed brow for a minute, but she didn’t seem to be keen on causing havoc so Buffy turned his eyes back on the blonde in front of him. “I’m Balthazar… Everyone calls me Buffy though, what’s your name?” His award winning smile finally showed up, brightening up his face and spreading to his eyes, making them gleam in the fluorescent lights.

code by valen t.

MOOD: Nervous

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:
NA

INT:
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
tags
TL;DR getting ready for a date with lemon
tl;dr
Reid Callaway
the sky is starting to look a lot brighter

Reid could barely follow Lemon as she began to speak so fast. He tried to calm her down by taking her other hand in his. “Lemon, stop.” He said trying to get her attention, but she only continued. “Its not your fault Lemon. You aren’t making me feel bad.” It was like he wasn’t saying anything as she continued to blame herself. “Lem, Lemon, Babe.”

“You’re everything to me, okay? You can’t put this all on yourself, we’re a team.” Though Reid was still figuring out what being a team was. What being in a relationship meant, he wasn’t good at this either. It was new to him, being monogamous, being more than a hook up. No one had ever been worth it before. He wanted every part of a relationship with her.

Reid couldn’t stop Lemon from constantly punishing herself for his feelings. “Lemon, look at me.” Reid said, catching her attention as he cupped one of his hands around the side of her cheek. When her eyes locked with his, Reid could feel his heart pounding. His eyes drifted between her eyes and her lips, and the world around them felt like it went silent. The only thing he could hear was the beating of his heart. He hadn’t ever been nervous to kiss someone before, but Lemon was different.

It felt like minutes had gone by before Reid made a move, his lips gently pressing against Lemon’s. At first she didn’t kiss back and Reid wondered if he had done the wrong thing. But before he could finish that thought, Lemon kissed him back, pressing her body into him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Reid pulled back from Lemon, only centimeters from her face,

“It’s only the best date ever, because you’re here.” Reid smirked before pecking Lemon on the lips again. The two of them were so tightly intertwined now, Reid did not want to let go. They had never been so close before. Reid sat leaned back on the ground, his arms now loosely wrapped around Lemon’s waist. “Was that okay?” He asked, raising his eyebrows with concern. “The kiss, I mean.”
code by valen t.

MOOD:

OUTFIT:

basics
tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
Carter Zigmond
they can't break you if you're already been broken....

“Uh?” Carter raised her eyebrows questioning, poking her tongue into the side of her cheek. “Cat got your tongue lover boy?” She bounced her knee forward against the counter.

“Oh, so he does use his sexy voice, for calling out more than just numbers.” Carter tilted her head to the side. “Welcome to Anchor Bay, to be honest, I haven’t been here for a while…” Carter thought about her time away from Anchor Bay. “It’s a good town though…” She hadn’t really missed it, especially because her twin flame had been gone for a bit. But, now they were both back. That was all that matter right?

Carter wouldn’t be around for long though, England was calling her name or maybe it would be New Zealand or Australia… What about Dubai… Carter wanted to continue to travel the world, no thoughts about the future. Being her and living in the moment. She took the bag from him, placing it back on the counter, she wasn’t quite ready to leave. Why should she rush out of where she was, the man in front of her was much more entertaining than any party her parents could throw. “Yeah… I will have to stick with Buffy, I am not even going to try, I will definitely butcher that.”

“It’s Carter… What do you happen to have going on this afternoon? She propped her head up on her fist as she continued to admire the man that stood in front of her.
code by valen t.

Tatum Browne

Tatum could feel her heart flutter as Ryker spoke and though she didn’t understand anything about cars that didn’t mean she wasn’t enthralled by every word that Ryker spoke. Once in the truck she couldn’t help but smile as Ryker’s hand rested on her thigh occasionally, she would feel his thumb rub circles absentmindedly. The words he spoke brought nothing but joy into her heart, “I really missed being with you and Wendy. My bed isn’t the same as yours. I just want to be with you in your arms curled up together.” Tatum didn’t even care if she was being too forward, she felt like she needed to make her intentions with Ryker clear.

She let her hand rest on his, “I want to wake up next to you every day if you’d let me. Not to move in, because I know that’s too much to ask, but to spend the night with you every night. I want to watch movies with you, talk about my day with you, shower with you…cause last time was fun.” She couldn’t help but flirt a little with him. But today, today was all about enjoying each other’s company.

The drive was quick and as soon as Ryker parked, she recognized the area and tilted her head, “Ryker. I’m adventurous but not in the daylight.” She watched as his face changed and she couldn’t help but laugh, “I’m teasing. But really what are you planning for us. You didn’t really give me a whole lot of information as to what we are doing. Not that I care because I get to spend my time with you.” She leaned over to press her lips to his cheek, it wasn’t like she was too worried about what he would think. In her eyes having a day with Ryker was going to be fun even if all they did was fish, because he would make her laugh, talk to her, pay attention to her, and what more could she ever expect from him?

Mention(s): Interaction(s): OdinsTwoWolves OdinsTwoWolves

Lemon Pierce

As Reid looked at Lemon, she had gone quiet, her thoughts silenced themselves and then she felt his lips on hers and she froze for a second. It took her a moment before she relaxed and let herself kiss him back, and to explain the kiss would be impossible for Lemon but it was nothing like what Johnathan had done. It was like they were both afraid to break each other but somehow in that moment she felt like there was no way Reid could break her, all she felt was safe. She felt like he wanted her for so much more than others had and she had always wondered what kissing him would be like. Wondering what all those others had felt and now she got to know. As he pulled away her breath was gone.

“Wow” she couldn’t help but snuggle into Reid, he had made her feel something she wasn’t sure she would ever feel with anyone. Food had been forgotten in that moment her body still facing Reid trying to figure out how to answer his question, “It was…wow.” She couldn’t help but feel a little embarrassed trying to explain her feelings. It felt different for her, but she wanted to be open with him. So, she let her herself press her lips to his for a quick kiss and then looking down, “I…can I kiss you when I want? Like you wouldn’t get mad? Like would you want that? Was I okay? Was I bad?”

Lemon wanted to enjoy the moment and she did, one hand on his face and the other in his hair. She didn’t want to move from their spot, she just wanted to indulge in everything that was good with him, to be excited for this moment. Her first real kiss. Not some forced drunken kiss that she hadn’t wanted, but a kiss she wanted. One that she knew was full of love even if she couldn’t quite ask Reid about that. But the way he looked at her brought an extra sense of joy and she felt a tear, “I’m not sad. I’m really happy I promise.” Why was she a crier? She didn’t want to be, but emotions weren’t easy for her.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): Dazzle Dazzle

MOOD: Happy, shy

OUTFIT: Black bikini top, neon pink bottoms

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Jacob Dazzle Dazzle

tags
TL;DR: Beach day
tl;dr
Tabitha Carter
I wanna do the things that you only read about
"Hey, Jakey!" Tabitha scooted closer to the brown-haired boy as he plopped down beside her. He didn't seem to mind her hugs last time she saw him, so she couldn't resist throwing her arms around him, not even trying to hide how ecstatic she was that he accepted the invitation. She really would have to thank Claire for this later. "Oh, that's okay, I probably just got sand all over you," She laughed sheepishly, brushing a few grains from his t-shirt.

Claire just smirked at the pair. A look of terror briefly crossed Tabitha's face as her friend stood, mouthing the word "no" without a discreet shake of her head. She knew Claire was about to leave them alone, and without that third person there, she knew the potential for awkward moments was about to skyrocket. "Apparently Bella's here, I'm gonna go see what shes's up to," Claire announced breezily, ignoring the plea. "Later, babe. Later, Jakey," She purred, wandering off.

Tabitha's face already began to redden at the awkward silence that instantly befell the pair in Claire's absence. "Umm...an hour or two?" The brunette piped up. "We've been here, I mean..." Tabitha added with a nervous chuckle, finally answering the question Jacob had posed when he first arrived. "I mean, I know it's not Bali...probably lame to a jetsetter like you," She teased, looking away, only to meet his brilliant blue gaze again with a shy smile.

"Sooo...do you wanna go swimming?" Tabitha suddenly popped up onto her feet, grabbing Jacob's hands to try and tug him into a stand as well. Swimming, yeah. An activity is just what they needed to save them from the awkwardness of trying to sustain a conversation. "I'll race you!" She squeaked, turning to sprint toward the surf before the boy had a chance to respond.
code by valen t.

Last edited:

Donna had always been one to take her time when it came to getting ready. Her plans with Frankie and Faith had taken up her entire day because she had nothing else to worry about. She was settling after tryouts, reeling off the high that was victory. Albeit, it was for a hobby that she hadn't enjoyed anymore, but a win was a win. And one against Zachary Lee, she deserved to be overjoyed by the victory.

But here she was dressed to the nines a lot earlier than she had planned, time still in her favor. She didn't expect the Gomez twins to be at her house for another two hours. She felt a little alone honestly, Her parents were of course back in Toronto and her Aunt Yoonie had taken the night shift. Toby was next door but he was busy taking care of his dad. The quiet was eating away at her and she was ready to just walk over and bother the Harris'.

The athlete opens her phone in order to message her best friend but Milo's name is right under her football playing friend since she had recently spoken to the former. Their conversation about his feelings about Lemon. Donna didn't understand the appeal the blonde had and why Milo couldn't get over her. After last year, she had decided to take better care of her feelings, not delving too deep into something so that she could get used and hurt again. It made the young girl seem jaded and mean, but it was a lot better than crying in her mother's arms after a huge mistake.

Milo's Snapchat story encapsulates his drunken escapades. Apparently he had taken a bottle and took an evening trip to the Welcome Sign. Normally Donna wouldn't care, she'd leave him stranded there, but there was something about the tattooed idiot. And she wasn't one to let people endanger themselves. So, after a short conversation with him, Donna decides to get him herself. It was an appropriate way to fulfill her unused time and it wouldn't hurt to see her only other friend.

It doesn't take long for Donna to get to the sign, but she doesn't spot Milo until she's out of her car, a deep green 2017 VW Beetle. She looks at him momentarily before making her way to the grass, her heels not necessarily suitable for the terrain. Milo, what have you gotten yourself into? She walks closer to him, her shoe slipping on the grass a little bit but she catches her balance. As I said, you're not completely a dumbass. She lowers in front of him, noticing the that his clothes were indeed damp. But we should probably get you home.

mood: content

outfit

playing:
dreams tonite

by:
alwways

mentions: Faith, Frankie, and Toby

interactions: Milo

tags: .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

r e i r e i

PenguinFox PenguinFox

º º code by ditto º º

MILO BROOKS

, location:Welcome sign,outfit: plain black tee and black ripped jeans. Mood: Unlucky

Milo looked up at the female voice he heard. It was Donna. His brown eyes locked in with hers momentarily. He unconsciously gulped,it was silent, but he quickly tried to cover it up by clearing his throat. Donna looked beautiful and what she was wearing just enhanced it. He almost forgot she had something after him. He still couldn't help but laugh at himself. "Why do I feel like I'm in trouble?" he said slowly standing himself up. He was a little unsteady,but he caught himself. He didn't want to look like more of a dumbass to her by face planting in grass.

Hell I already feel in the damn pond-

Milo ran his hands over his face and through his raven hair. "I don't.. really want to go to my house, but if it won't make you worry..I'll listen to you- but just this one Dove. Don't get used to it" he said, smoothing down the top of her hair as she'd probably kill him if he ruffled it.

For a person that was crying and hollering earlier he seemed more mellow. His usual intimidating nature was minimal. He was playfully and a smile came easy. Maybe half of it had to do with the fact that it was Donna he had in his presence and the other half was the moonshine. Should he even tell her about why he was feeling like this? Why he decided this was such a great idea? It's now occurring to him that meeting new people means being somewhat vulnerable and he didn't know if that's something he wanted to do with Donna just yet. He already felt pathetic enough.

He looked at her beetle car and how nice it looked as the sunlight hit it. That's when his body shivered.

Oh yeah huh? My clothes..pond..god.

"Wait hold up. I'm all wet. I'm not doing that to your car" Milo said peeling his black shirt off to strain it on the floor. Milo glanced over at Donna while he did that. "Whyre you all dolled up again?" He asked, leaning on the car itself now.

It was a little weird that besides the fact he was drunk, Lemon at this time didn't pop into his mind at all. Not that Lemon was all he thought about..but the fact he hadn't thought about her not once yet was a milestone if anything. If he even remembers back on it he will think of this as progress. Progress with his lovely Dove.

coded by natasha.

MOOD: Smitten

OUTFIT: Punk tshirt, banana shorts

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Jo tamarapasek tamarapasek

tags
TL;DR: Beach stuff
tl;dr
Alexei Milyukov
My heart is yours to fill or burst, to break or bury
Or wear as jewelry, whichever you prefer
Alexei plopped down on the blanket spread out across the sand, pulling his black t-shirt off to rub a couple squirts of sunscreen on himself at Josephine's urging. "You sure you don't wanna go swimming?" He asked gently, as Jo always seemed to bristle slightly at the question. "Don't worry, I won't let you drown," Alexei teased, stretching out beside her.

He paused to take in her prone figure, scantily clad and sprawled out like some sort of girly magazine centerfold. "You just had to wear that, didn't you?" Alexei asked jokingly, his blue eyes still appreciating her feminine form and smooth skin glistening in the afternoon sun.

He of course meant what they referred to as her Thirst Trap Bikini, and it was far from a problem. Before they were dating, Josephine sent him a photo of herself wearing it, and his jaw just about hit the floor back then at the realization the girl he was sweet on might actually reciprocate those feelings, possibly seeing him as more than just a goofy friend. He would forever associate the skimpy garment with all the time spent staring at that photo, before she was his and he could have her for real, not just in his imagination.

"Too bad there's so many people here," Alexei growled playfully in her ear, kissing her just below it. His fingertips wandered the soft skin of her bare midsection, tracing the slight peaks and valleys of her palpable ribs. Lingering at her sternum to toy with the small strap connecting the twin cups of her bikini top.

In his mind all he had to do was tug a little harder and oops, the entire thing would pop right off, freeing her chest completely from its cloth constraints. Josephine would whimper and arch her back as he covered her stripped flesh in kisses and gentle bites and nibbles. His eager tongue tasting the sweat and light notes of coconut on her skin, all the way down to that last flimsy little scrap of fabric she wore. He'd begin to impatiently tug that down as well and...

"Huh?" Josephine's voice made the oblivious fellow snap out of his thoughts. What was actually said, Alexei had no clue, as he'd just been staring off into space for a good 20 seconds at least. "What was that, princess?" He asked cheerfully, the question punctuated by a little kiss upon her nose to make up for missing it the first time around.
code by valen t.

MOOD: ...

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:
Chance ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie
Ryan purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

INT:
Zach lion. lion.
Harper Dazzle Dazzle

tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
Berkowitz Family

Everything will be okay.

By the time August melted into September, the long summer days winding down into auburn-tinged autumn, it felt as though the world was crumbling around the Berkowitz family.

As tight-knit and loving as they were, so much had changed in such a short time that all of them were pushed to the edge. Ever since Ryan had showed up at their doorstep, the chaos in the household had increased tenfold. The two teenagers were constantly arguing, and as much as it hurt Joel and Rachel to watch their son under this much anguish, they felt an obligation to Ryan.

After all, Ryan was Joel's son as well, though none of them had known. And even though Ryan's habits of smoking indoors and antagonizing Max had been challenged, the dynamic remained tense and uneasy.

Feeling powerless to help, Max's parents watched their son as he went through the motions of his daily life as if he were sleepwalking. Though Max had made himself exhausted and feverish, barely eating, he avoided home and tried to spend as much time as he could at the bookstore or out with his friends.

The stress he was under was so severe it was making him physically ill, yet he continued to refuse to accept help. And as much as his parents loved him, there was nothing to be done.

They couldn't force him back into therapy. Not unless something happened again like in March…

Joel and Rachel couldn't bear the thought of their boy hurting like this.

-------

"I thought you said we weren't going." Max complained, signing irritably with one hand as he fumbled with the sleeves of his sweater. They had spent labor day having dinner with the Lees ever since before Max was born. Joel and Thomas were best friends, and the two families had grown so close that they were much more like family.

"Come on, Max. Get your shoes on. We're going to be late." his mother chided. She knew Max and Zach had been on the outs recently, but Max had always been so attached to Zach that it shocked her that he wasn't being his usual self about seeing him.

Seeing the distressed look in his eyes, though, Rachel softened. "It's going to be okay." She reassured her child, though she knew it was only a half truth. Neither she nor her husband could make those kinds of promises.

------

As soon as they arrived at the Lees' house, Thomas answered the door and the two doctors went straight for a friendly hug. "Tom! I'm so sorry we're late. It took us a while to get out of the house." Joel signed along with his speech so his son could understand, though it was clear that Max was already zoning out.

Joel and Thomas had been the closest of friends ever since they met, totally inseparable. They had gone through everything together-- finishing medical school, earning their doctorates, their first jobs, starting families, caring for their children. The good and the bad, they stayed side-by-side through it all.

Finally noticing his son's withdrawn state, Joel gently tapped his shoulder. "Hey Max, why don't you go upstairs and find Zach? You two haven't talked in a while."

As soon as Max had disappeared up the stairs towards Zach's room, Joel turned back to his friend with a look of gentle concern. "So how has Zach been? Are you all holding up alright?"

--------

As soon as he opened the door to Zach's room, Max froze.

Nothing could have prepared him for what he was about to see.

In front of him was a half-dressed Zach, the two pairs of blue eyes locking with crippling shock. Max instantly turned red, his mouth dropping open and a strangled gasp escaping him.

Next to Zach on his bed, her long chestnut hair falling in tousled layers over her bare shoulders, was his best friend Harper.

Max couldn't breathe.

"Harper…" his hand signed her name so delicately that it was hardly more than a soft flick of his fingers. Max's heart nearly stopped. His breath felt trapped in his throat, his lungs turning to ice while his face burned hot.

Was this why Zach stopped talking to him? Was this why Harper left him alone on the boat?

Were they tired of him?

How long had they…

"...Why?"

Max couldn't explain the pain he felt seeing Zach like this, with the girl Max had convinced himself he had feelings for…

But who was it he really had feelings for?

Ever since he kissed Chance, he had no idea what it was he really felt.

All he knew was that he'd be left longing for that sensation again for the rest of his life.

code by valen t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back