• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We All Break Sometimes (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
mood :
Excited

outfit :
mentions :
Arthur

interactions :
.Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
Ahonen
;; Niila
Niila had already forgotten how it felt to miss home. He had been so blinded by his love for Arthur that he hadn’t experienced that feeling for a while. But now it was back. Arthur had been so busy with work, with the movie she was writing the script for, that they didn’t have a lot of opportunities to see each other. Niila had been a lot alone since he hadn’t really made a lot of friends yet. He had time to think about things. What life would be at home, in Finland, what he would miss because of spending an exchange year in the States. But he also kept thinking how nice it would be with Arthur. Teach her more words in finnish, learn to be a better kisser by kissing her and going on all kinds of adventures.

Honestly Niila didn’t know which he missed more: home or Arthur. Probably the latter. Niila had been so happy about Arthurs surprise. Maybe getting matcha and some candy from the person you liked wasn’t that big of a deal, but for Niila it was. He had never experienced something like that before. And since he had become so happy because of it, he wanted to do something equally nice to his girlfriend. He had recently bought flowers for her, and left them hanging on her front door, but that didn’t seem like enough.

He wanted to do something more, something nice and meaningful. Niila didn’t really know who to ask about it,so he had gone to twitter and found one or two date ideas. He decided to have a nice picnic date since it was still warm outside. He had asked his host mother for permission to use their kitchen. She had laughed and said Niila was welcome, that he could act like he was at home. So now Niila was doing his thing in the kitchen, preparing some foods and so on. Since he was so short, he was constantly moving around a kitchen stool, he could climb and get stuff from the upper cabinets.

Maybe it was just his imagination but it felt like the upper cabinets were even higher than normally. Everyone in his host family was quite tall so maybe that explained it. For real, they were too tall. Niila was the same height as the eleven years old. It made Niila feel even more self conscious about his height. However he tried to convince himself his height didn’t matter if Arthur just accepted him as he is. And she really did accept Niila with all his faults, and Niila was extremely happy about that. Niila did a couple finishing touches, packed the food and picked a couple essential items like plates and such. He took one last look at his reflection in the mirror, before leaving. He fixed a couple hair strands, and then he was ready to go get his sweetheart.

It didn’t take long for Niila to get Arthur’s place. Luckily she didn’t live too far away. Sure they could’ve met at the park, but Niila wanted to keep the location and activity as a surprise. Besides he was sure Arthur would think it was nicer to walk together the two of them than alone. Niila typed a quick message: ’I’m at your place. Come open the door.’ He pushed the ‘send’ button and knocked on the door, to make sure his girlfriend would notice him. Just in case if she wasn’t looking at her phone.
coded by reveriee.

mood :
nervous+happy

outfit :
mentions :

interactions :
Valentine
;; Jean
Was Jean nervous? Yes of course he was. He wasn't going to let it show. He didn't want Ronan to get more overwhelmed. Jean was headed to Ronan's to see his sister. He wouldn't be introduced as hus best friend,but just as his boyfriend. Jean was doing Ronan a favor,but he really didnt mind. He'd do anything for Ro. Pretending to be his boyfriend made him think about a couple of things. Mainly how to act more like a romantic relationship. He would be lying if he said the thought didn't cross his mind,but Ronan was his family. He couldn't think about Ronan like that...right?

Jean walked over and saw Ronans nervous body language. Jean couldn't help,but laugh. He was adorable. Jean just smiled down at Ronan. His blue eyes sparkling,but he didn't notice. Jean placed his hand on top of the younger man's head. "Roro it's gonna be okay. You trust me, right?" Jean said kissing Ronan's forehead before pulling him into a hug. "She won't disown you. Don't worry" Jean whispered, giving the other man a tight squeeze.

That morning the blonde went to the beach, in the cold water for hours. He smelled of the saltwater that had touched his skin hours prior.

Once Jean and Ronan separated Jean took the initiative and intertwined his fingers with Roro's as they walked inside. It was a natural reaction and Jean just let it go over his curly blonde hair. Once they walked into the door way his blue eyes scanned the inside of the home,but he couldn't look around too long because Rosyln popped into view. Jean put his friendly smile on and curse his urge to hug her because he did. He couldn't help it. "Hello! I'm Jean, I've heard so much about you" he said.

mood :
excited yet nervous

outfit :
mentions :
Ronan, Jean

interactions :
Chanthara
;; Roslyn
Roslyn had waited for this moment for a few weeks. She had time to get excited and stress about it for a while. She had cleaned up their apartment a couple times as well as practised doing some cooking, which she really didn’t need since she was a great cook. However she wanted everything to go perfectly. Ronan had told her to stop stressing about it, but Roslyn couldn’t still help but fuzz about the occasion. Ronan rarely brings friends home, not to mention a boyfriend. So this was a big occasion for both of the Chanthara siblings. Roslyn had figured it out, Ronan having a boyfriend, for a while already.

She could tell from Ronan's ways of dodging dating related questions. If he wasn’t dating anyone, wouldn’t he just say it out loud. Ronan wasn’t exactly a mature person, not that Roslyn thought he needed to be, the boy was only 16-year-old so it all made sense. Despite his age Ro had already tried a thing or two. But in the end he was still a kid. A naive kid that trusted others way too easily, and that made Roslyn worried. She wanted to make sure Ronan was dating someone decent: a nice closely aged boy that treated him gently with respect.

At first Ronan had refused. He wouldn’t show his boyfriend to Roslyn. Ro said the reason was because his boyfriend was still closeted because of unaccepting parents. Even though the reasoning made sense, Roslyn wasn’t still able to deny the possibility of it being an excuse. And that made her worried asan older sister and guardian of her brother. What kind of person would the boyfriend be if Ronan didn’t want her to know about it? So Ronan finally letting her meet him, had made the older Chanthara sibling relieved.

Roslyn was thinking of the upcoming event while waiting and preparing the food. She had decided to serve traditional Thai food, but not anything too exotic, since he wasn’t sure what kind of food her little brother’s boyfriend liked to eat. Eventually she had decided to make some phat thai: fried noodles entangled with tofu, eggs, bean sprouts and sauces. For dessert, which she had already made, she decided to serve Thai mango sticky rice. She had prepared everything for the main dish too, but she would fry the ingredients once the boys had arrived. Time wasn’t that much so in Roslyn’s mind it made sense to have a small chat before eating.

Ro had wanted to go and meet his boyfriend outside of the building. He seemed to be nervous, and needed some reassurance. Though this time, reassurance from an older sibling wasn’t enough. Roslyn did a couple finishing touches when she heard the bell rang. It meant two things 1) Ronan had forgotten his keys and 2) Ronan’s boyfriend was finally there. The older Chanthara sibling took her apron off. She took out the hair tie that had held her long hair in a messy bun. She made sure she looked okay before opening the door.

Ronan hadn’t lied when describing his boyfriend as someone sweet and charming. He was a tall dreamy looking guy with blond curly hair and the prettiest blue eyes Roslyn had ever seen. Besides that so far the kid seemed polite. “Hi, Jean. I’m Roslyn, Ronan has told a lot about you too.” Something about the kid's presence made Roslyn feel at ease, so she couldn’t help but give the boy a quick hug. However she backed off pretty quickly. “I hope I wasn’t being too touchy, but a handshake would’ve felt too formal.” She ended her sentence with a small laughter. “I can’t believe my little KangaRo is bringing a boyfriend home. Kids sure grow up fast.” She then started to ramble in a dreamy tone.

“But anyways, come on in. I figured out you wouldn’t be hungry yet so maybe we can just sit in the living room and have a chat before I finish preparing the food?”
coded by reveriee.

mood :
Nervous

outfit :
mentions :
Jean

interactions :
Chanthara
;; Ronan
"Of course I trust you." Ronan mumbled at Jean's attempt of reassuring him. The boy couldn't help but still feel nervous. However what the older boy did next, made Ronan chuckle a bit. Jean kissing him on the forehead and giving a huck, had come as bit of an surprise. They had hugged previously, but Ronan had never felt the lips of Jean on his skin. It felt quite nice in fact. Ro would do his anything to be treated like this by Jesse too, but no matter what Ronan did, Jesse didn't seem to work on his rough tendencies.

Jean whispering into his ears that he shouldn't worry, felt that just as nice. Ro could smell the saltwater from the other, he had clearly been at the sea earlier today. It was a fragrance Ronan had always connected to Jean. He didn't know a lot of people who were as into surfing as he was. A bright smile lit up on Ronan's face as he nodded to Jean. Suddenly he felt a lot less nervous.

After that interaction the boys separated. However they walked inside the apartment while holding hands. Ro ringed the doorbell, since he had forgotten his keys, and soon Roslyn popped in welcoming the two boys at her and her brother's home. A small one bedroom apartment, Roslyn insisted on sleeping on the pull out couch in the living room while Ronan got the bedroom. A small apartment Roslyn had tried her best to make as homey as it could be. She had always wanted the best for his little brother. And that was partly the reason why Ronan felt so bad about lying to her.

So far everything was going well. Jean and Roslyn introduced each others, and Roslyn even hugged Ronan's so-called boyfriend while explaining how a handshake would've been too formal. That must be a good sign since Roslyn wasn't normally a super touchy person. However soon she started rambling about how kids grew up so fast. She even called Ro by this nickname only the two siblings knew about. It made Ronan grin a bit internally. Jean would totally bug him about it later. "Rosie, don't call me that. It's embarrassing." Ronan complained as the three of them got deeper inside the apartment.

However no one couldn't take the compliment too seriously since the boy's voice was so amused. As Roslyn suggested they would first chat in the living room before moving into the kitchen area to eat. Roslyn sat down on the armchair and Ronan motioned Jean to sit with him on the sofa. Ronan threw a couple pillows on the floor to make more room for the two of them. Ronan sat close to Jean. So close he could feel the warmth of the older boy. It was a nice, safe feeling. Ronan was still holding Jean's hand unsure about what to say or do. He looked first at his sister and then at his pretend boyfriend. Ro truly hoped Jean knew what to do next.
coded by reveriee.

Processing. . . .

outfit: link here

mood: Happy!

Arthur says. . . .

Arthur hasn't felt like this in awhile. In the state of bliss she was in- CONSISTENTLY. She was even surprised. Surprised that someone could want her as much as she wanted them. Niila was actually hers. She could call him her boyfriend and he wouldn't tell her to keep it a secret. Or tell her "in time everyone will know." This time she could tell anyone she wanted. It wasn't like she was nuisance to him or at least she hoped she wasn't.

The past few weeks she has been so busy that the only thing she was grateful for was popping in Niilas room or vise versa. She would feel bad everytime she'd look at Niilas sleeping face. Was she doing enough? She didn't want him to get bored of her already. She was very insecure about not being wanted and now it was especially by Niila. She never worried this much about it before and now these growing feelings for her Finnish man has got her seeing things differently.

Today though she made sure to make time for Niila. She worked all through the night just so she could actually spend time with him. She was getting ready. She asked what they were going to be doing and he said it was a surprise. She was so excited! She wondered what he had planned and she was going to do,but she couldn't be happier.

Arthur was stressing about what to wear. Her clothes were all over her bed. Every time she would put on something she would second guess her outfit. It'd technically be their first date,but what was too much?

She didn't even realize the time and her phone was on the counter far away from her. She heard the knock on the door and got butterflies in her stomach. She looked in the mirror bit her lip. She then grabbed her keys and phone before walking to the front. "I'm not gonna have him wait more" she said opening the door with her usual smile.

"Niila!" She said wrapping her arms around his neck. "I've missed you kulta.." she said in a soft voice. Her heart was beating so fast and she knew she would never get used to it.

"Are you gonna give me hint to where we're going?" She asked looking at him, his attractive brown eyes. Her own eyes was scanning his face and how close they were, how her body melting into his.

@Myling
coded by kaninchen

Lemon Pierce

Lemon’s face scrunched in confusion as he pulled up to the park, what could he have possibly planned for them at the park? Her mind was trying to sort out what he was doing as her door was opened and he offered her his hand and a bow, which caused a small laugh to escape from her lips. He was silly but it was one of her favorite things about him, he made her happy even when they fought, they made up and he made her feel happy and safe. Lemon couldn’t understand how easy it was for her to let herself slip into the ease and comfort that she did with Reid, as her fingers laced with his. Why hadn’t she guessed a picnic though? A park was the perfect spot for a picnic, and he had spent so much time scouting out the ideal spot and he had done this all for her. It took her by surprise because she hadn’t really expected someone to put in so much thought for her. Maybe, that was something she needed to learn because Reid made it clear he wanted everything to go perfect.

As he set everything up Lemon took the bottle of sparkling cider and gave it a sniff before handing it back to the most perfect boy in front of her to fill up her plastic flute. This moment was almost perfect, but she felt like she still wasn’t worth the effort that was being put into her. Reid was doing everything to make sure she had a good day, and she hadn’t been doing anything like that for him, “I’m really happy with you. I couldn’t think of anyone else I’d want to do this with.” And she really meant that.

Why was he so good at this whole dating thing and she felt so awkward? She wanted to enjoy the date, but her mind was swimming with thoughts, “Um, thank you for all of this. I mean really. I know that I can be a lot, but I never thought I’d get a moment like this with you. With everything we dealt with growing up and I don’t know I guess I never thought you would want me the way I want you.” Lemon was feeling stressed, but she also didn’t know how to let Reid know she wanted the whole experience including kissing him. How did one go about something like that? Instead, she took her sandwich and ate rather than saying something stupid. But the food began to feel like a solid brick in her stomach due to her own anxious thoughts, but she didn’t want to make Reid think she was stressed by him. She wasn’t. “Reid…” she looked at her glass, “I want to experience umm everything that umm comes with a first date?” she was nervous, but she wanted to make sure he knew. He deserved to know, and they had talked about being more open and this was something that she knew they needed to be open about.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): Dazzle Dazzle

mood :
in thought

outfit :
mentions :

interactions :
Valentine
;; Jean

Jean hugged her back as he didn't mind being hugged by Rosyln. "No its completely fine. I don't mind" after the hug Jean felt calm about the whole situation. Then she said "KangaRo" and Jean looked over at Ronan with a goofy grin. He would use it against him when he least expected.

Then they walked over to the living room and sat on the couch. Jean was still holding Ronans hand as they sat. 1 because he wanted Ronan to not get nervous 2. He halfway forgot. He was so comfortable with it he was very surprised about it. Should it feel like that with someone who's just his best friend? Was it normal or was he..no no. He pushed those thoughts away as he glanced at the man beside him.

Jesse doesn't even deserve you. If he did then...why am I here Ronan?

"Thank you for letting me come over as well. Your apartment is really nice" he said, running his thumb in little circles on Roro's hands. He gave his hand a little squeeze before talking more. "I was already kind of expecting questions when I got here so I came prepared for anything" he said with a slight laugh, his smile very prominent. " Luckily his leg wasn't bouncing or anything to give off the nervousness he felt,but he knew that at least being with Ronan was all that mattered. As long as his best friend was happy he was happy..and if that meant with stupid ass Jesse.

coded by reveriee.

Way Too

Zach always felt like he was going in reverse.

Donna was captain of the swim team, but he hadn’t shared that with anyone. He’d rather they find out.

On the weekends that dawned after tryouts, Zach became the unedited version of himself; the devilishly rich, party boy of Anchor Bay 2022. He made late arrivals with pseudo-entertainer blue eyes and a mouth that was sculpted for karaoke ranting and sing-song prattling. The rumors about him, he thought, better have continued to pour like before. Sipping on a solo cup of beer, he counted on them calling him the dirty-minded, peach-skies surfer like before.

But, there was something painful about the way Harper’s face, made of fuzzy sequins, came into his view one party night. She really was falling for him. He couldn’t hear her over the throbbing in his ears, and his mind was scattered like a jigsaw, but she had mouthed something like coming home with her, which was easy enough because scarily enough, he had already fallen for her.

She was undoing Zachary Lee, but he just hoped she wasn’t undoing herself.

The blonde was in front of his girlfriend in a birthday suit saved by a pair of boxers, the curtains pulled back to let the ripe sun through. It was Labor day and the Lee household was hosting dinner.

“Anderson~” He said, clasically winking at her, when her eyes glanced up from her phone, “Let’s play around.”

He was only half-joking as he reached for the shirt she had picked for him, buttoning it up the tanned grade of his torso, and checking himself out in the mirror, then backtracking to his girlfriend who was on his bed.

“I,” he sighed dramatically to himself, “Am not okay with this.”

He didn’t explain himself as he pulled himself on the bed, smirking as he did.

“How is it that you have zero interest in your boyfriend?” Zach asked, arching over her, his eyes on her lips, “When he’s right here?”

mood: attention-seeking
sponsored by Dasani Water
into it.

© PASTA

mood :
Excited

outfit :
mentions :
Arthur

interactions :
Ahonen
;; Niila
Soon Arthur opened the door with her usual smile. The girl called out her boy name by his name. Hearing his name said in such a cheerful and happy tone, made Niila extremely happy. He wasn't used to hearing his name in such a nice context, but it really did feel good. He felt his girlfriends wrapping around him in a hug, and he answered by hugging her back. "I've missed you too." Niila answered and just looked lovingly at the beauty in front of him.

They didn't separate right away from the hug, and Niila took it as an opportunity to give Arthur a couple quick kisses. He first kissed his cute button nose and then gave a quick kiss on both sides of her cheeks. Then they separated, but not completely, since Niila took Arthur's hand in his free hand. His other hand was carrying a cool box that contained the food he had prepared for the picnic. The cool box wasn't the only thing he was carrying, he also had his backpack with him. It contained a thin blanket they could use for the picnic so they didn't need to just sit on the ground.

Niila kept smiling while looking at Arthur's pretty brown eyes which were a couple shades lighter than his dark chocolaty ones. Normally a serious boy let out a small chuckle when his love asked if he was going to give any hints where they were going. "Hmm.. Let me think." Niila mumbled at her. "No." He then said with a serious face, it was meant as a joke but he didn't know if Arthur would catch on to it as people normally didn't make jokes with such a serious face.

"Just kidding. I will give you a hint." He then said as they started to walk away from Arthur's front door, Niila leading the way. He was forcing a small smile on his face to emphasize that he had joked. Well, maybe forcing was not the right word since Arthur was the only person whose company smiling felt natural. It was more like Niila just wanted Arthur really know how happy she made him, so he tried to smile as much as he could
After a small pause Niila opened his mouth again, in order to give the hint to Arthur. "Outside." He simply said, meaning the place where they would be going was somewhere outside. They had walked for a little while and for the whole time Niila held Arthur's hand. Her hand was tinier than his and he could feel the warmth of his skin. They were walking so close to each other that the boy could smell the familiar fragrance of his lover. The smell of oranges that was from her hair conditioner.

Niila couldn't describe how much he liked that smell and how badly it made him want to kiss his sweetheart. And so he did: only a quick kiss on his girlfriend's cheek, but it was still a kiss. It all was very new to Niila: expressing his emotions, being so gentle and sweet to someone. Overall being in a relationship was something new to him.

Niila wasn't used in public showcases of attention, but in Arthur's company he was slowly learning to get accustomed. The couple walked a little more, and soon they were at the park. "What you think we are going to do here?" Niila then asked. Face as serious as ever but the tone of his voice was friendly and cheerful.

coded by reveriee.

Processing. . . .

Arthur says. . . .

"I've missed you too"

Niilas voice ring through her ears. It made her shiver with delight. Then with the kiss attack Niila gave her. She swears she was on cloud 9. Her smile was wider than anything before. She loved the times like this when he was very affectionate. Arthur giggled warmly. Then she looked at what was in Niilas hand. It was a cute box. It just made her happiness more prominent in her eyes when she looked back up at him. The way they were so close she swore she could smell faintly his favorite licorice. It was something she was used to and she'd grown accustomed to love.

When he said no she couldn't help,but laugh. It wasn't much that she saw his serious face anymore so it was unexpected,but with the context surrounding them she knew he wasn't serious.

When they were walking she followed wherever he was walking to. "Outside huh?'' She asked as she lightly squeezed the hand that was holding hers. While she was thinking and making sure she doesn't trip while walking that's when she felt Niilas lips on her cheek. That made her smile,but also made her cheeks beet red. She even got enough courage to kiss his cheek.

"Mm a picnic then?" She said hopping a little bit in excitement. Since it was warm outside she figured maybe somewhere close to a tree just in case for some shade. Generally though she would be down to do whatever Niila wanted.

"Lead the way Kulta" she said sweetly as he would guide her through the park until they decided on a spot. Arthur would help lay down the blankets from his bag before sitting down. The sun's rays felt warm on her skin as she ran her fingers through her hair and pushing it behind her ears. Then that reminded her to turn her phone notifications off. She wanted her time with Niila only to be about them.

Arthur looked over at Niila as he sat down as well and started to take out what was in the box. She couldn't help,but look at just him though. He had been so patient with her and she appreciated everything he had done and was doing. Consider she's never really felt like this there could be only one real word to describe it. That one word scared her. What if he doesn't feel that strongly? What if he thinks she is rushing something? So until she knows for sure she will just say it in her head so nobody will know,but her.

I love you

@Myling
coded by kaninchen

mood :
both siblings are excited yet nervous

mentions :
Ronan, Jean, Roslyn

interactions :
Chanthara
;; SIblings
Jean hugged Roslyn back, saying it was completely fine to hug him. Roslyn was happy about that, she didn't want to seem too familiar or touchy. She couldn't still help but wonder whether hugging her brother's boyfriend for the first time was too much. Why would Jean otherwise grin in such a goofy way to Ronan? What the older Chanthara sibling missed, was the reason for said goofy grin. "KangaRo" A word, a nickname for Ronan, she had just said. Jean would definitely use it against Ronan at some point, Ronan was sure about it.

"Of course! Any friends of Ronan are welcomed to our house." Roslyn said a with small yet friendly smile on her lips. This made Ronan scared. Friends? not a boyfriend? Had Roslyn already caught on their bullshit. Ronan took a quick gaze with hints of fear towards Jean. He wanted once again to get some reassurance from his pretend boyfriend. However, Ronan was worrying for nothing since soon his sister started to babble about their decor.

“Well, thank you. Ronan didn't say you're such a flatterer." She let out a small laughter after the older boy had complimented their house. "I like bohemian decoration and clothing. Most of this stuff is either made by me or found from second hand shops." Roslyn explained while motioning towards different clutter items: bohemian wall clothing, plants in colorful hand painted pots, different macrame knot wall hangings and all sorts of little elephant statues and so on.

"Yees! She claims to be so mature and such a parental figure. But then she gets all crazy about this stuff. For real she collects crystals and believes seriously in horoscopes and tarot cards." Ronan joined the conversation with a big grin on his face. The interaction felt natural and he started to feel less and less nervous. "Ronan don't be mean or I will keep calling you a KangaRo for the rest of the day. Besides, I don't believe in them religiously. It's just a fun activity to kill time." Roslyn answered her brother with a teasing tone.

Then it was Jean's turn to speak. "Oh you were expecting questions? This is not an interview. KangaRo must have talked some propaganda about me." Roslyn answered Jean with some amusement in her voice. This was answered by a grin on Ronan's lips, he really didn't want his friends to hear that nickname. Ronan seemed more like himself now, more calm. Jean seemed calm as well but Roslyn could tell there were hints of nervousness hidden behind that calm demeanor.

"I just want to get to know the person my baby brother loves so dearly." Roslyn said with a sweet smile. She couldn't help but smile while looking at the boys. Weren't they being so cute? Both nervous and seeking reassurement of each other. Roslyn could tell by the looks they were giving at each other.The way they kept holding their hands, the way how Jean ran his thumb around Ro's hands... it was clear the two boys cared for each other. Roslyn had been scared about what kind of person Ronan's boyfriend would be, but she had been scared for no reason. Jean seemed like a real sweetheart.

"Oh, Just say when you're hungry, and I will finish preparing the food." Roslyn then said, since they had been conversing for a while now. She looked at the couple with raised eyebrows, waiting for their answer. Maybe they wanted to be alone for a moment, talk about how the meeting was going and so on. They could do that while Roslyn would go to the small kitchen nook and finish making the main dish. "Are you hungry already?" Ronan asked Jean while tilting his head in a puppy like manner. He had catched on to his sister's hint of leaving them alone for a while.
coded by reveriee.

mood :
Sad,but content

outfit :
mentions :
Myling Myling

interactions :
Ronan & Rosyln
Valentine
;; Jean

"Well I wouldn't say anything if it weren't true" Jean responded while they talked of decor. He was pretty impressed by Ronans sister. From talking with her now he could tell they were both artistic, really close family, and loved each other very much. He felt a small hint of jealousy over their bond..but he quickly pulled himself together. This was no time to be thinking about that.

Jean laughed as Ronan speaks up about horoscopes and tarot cards. "Hey I will admit they are fun to get into, once you understand them a little bit" he said bumping Ro with his shoulder slightly in a joking manner.

"Well usually there are a lot of questions when I meet people. So it wasn't Ronan who gave me that impression of you" he said with a slight laugh. Then he heard the words "love" and he felt a sudden feeling in his heart. He trued to ignore it,but he knew it was because in reality she was talking about Jesse,but..she'd never know that.

"Well I get up at around 4am to go to the beach and surf or even just swim. That's where I spend most of my time when I'm not with Roro." He started to say. Then of course talking about the beach and the ocean had his eyes glistening. It was like his home. They talk of more things like how he is French and how he likes watching documentaries. He didn't delve into what he wanted to be because frankly he didn't even know himself. He went to school and the main goal was to keep breathing and stay alive. That was it. He was surprised he even mad either this far.

After they had talk for some time she mentioned food. It was like Jeans stomach was on cue with growling. Did he even eat? "Ah yes ma'am I'm hungry so I can eat at anytime! I forgot to eat something earlier today, I was busy running around" he said while his body sunk more into the couch. Jean looked down at Ronan and his puppy face. He gently smiled.

How cute..

Then he glanced as he saw Roslyn walking into the kitchen. Even though they were pretending to be together it wasn't like Jean was going to stop holding Ronans hand or scoot away from him. "You're sister is really nice, ot seems like she loves you a lot and wants you happy" Jean stated to Ro. Jean squeezed Ros hand again, looking down at Ronans brown eyes with his blue ones. "You're really lucky KangaRo" he snickered. He was laughing so hard he snorted slightly. "I'm so- I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it"

coded by reveriee.

mood :
Excited, happy

outfit :
mentions :
Arthur

interactions :
Ahonen
;; Niila

By now Niila shouldn't be surprised about such a thing, but he did feel surprisement, when Arthur answered to his kiss by kissing her boyfriend on the cheek. Niila couldn't help but smile wide like an idiot. That was just how happy he was. He had always thought he disliked physical contact, but maybe he just hadn't never before met a person who he liked enough to be touched by. However it was a detail that didn't matter. What mattered was the fact that Arthur was with him right now. The fact that arthur really liked him as he was, and Niila felt the same way about her.

"Ding, ding, ding." Niila made some 'You guessed it right' noises once Arthur asked whether they were having a picnic. He felt little dumb and silly making some random noises, but he knew it was safe to goof around Arthur. The girl wouldn't judge him no matter what. Niila was really happy about that. So he once again kept smiling as they searched for a nice spot to have their picnic on. The ravenette's heart was ready to melt, when he heard his sweetheart calling him a kulta. Teaching some finnish pampering names to arthur had been a great decision.

"I will, rakas." Niila answered when his girl said he should lead the way. Out of finnish pampering words, he liked the word 'rakas' for best since it was similar to the word 'rakastan' or in english 'I love'. So it was almost like telling Arthur he loved her, without actually saying it. Niila knew Arthur cared for him, but was it strong enough to be called love? SHe was such a sweetheart she could have found any guy she desired, maybe he was just settling for Niila?

Niila was ready to punch himself. WHy did he have to ruin nice moments with being so pessimistic? Arthur had agreed on becoming his because she liked him. Not because she was just settling for less than she deserved. Niila decided to reassure himself by taking a look at Arthur's pretty bright brown eyes. They were as loving as ever. He was worrying for nothing. The couple walked around the park for a little while before settling for a picnic spot. Since it was quite warm they ended up having the picnic in the shade of one big tree.

Arthur helped her boyfriend with getting everything ready. She took the blanket out of Niila's packback, while the boy started to take out plates and foods. "I was going to make a Finland inspired picnic snacks, but I couldn't find all the ingredients. So this is what it is." The ravenette said hints of apology in his voice. "I hope it's still okay." He continued. He sat down and patted a spot close to him in order to call Arthur to sit down with him.

"What you want to eat first?" Niila then motioned towards the food. Most of the food were ready meals from SuperPlus but some were made by Niila. There were some cream puffs or 'tuulihattu' as they were called in finnish, they were the frozen ones so the cream inside would taste like ice cream. Then there were sandwiches both rye bread and regular bread, some fresh berries (both strawberries, raspberries and blueberries) as well as some other foods and drinks. Niila had really tried his best.
coded by reveriee.

mood :
Happy

outfit :
mentions :
LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki

interactions :
Dante
Novak
;; Vanja
Couple weeks had passed since Vanja and Dante’s first date. It had gone pretty well and there was mutual interest between the two males. However it was a little too early to call what they had going on with any names. They definitely weren’t just hookup partners but not yet regular partners. Vanja was however romantically interested in Dante, which was new for him. He typically practiced just hook ups and friends with benefits. He didn’t think he would try to get into a romantic relationship after what happened with his first love. But here he was, head over heels for Dante. Thinking about doing all sorts of things with him.

After the date they had promised to keep in contact and see again, but that never happened. Not until Vanja messaged Dante and they had a nice eye opening conversation. It started with usual chitchatting: Dante talked about his work as a bartender and VAnja babbled about school and his pet snake Worm. From there the conversation had moved into deeper, more personal areas. Vanja was scared Dante wouldn’t accept him as he was, but it turned out to be just an useless worry. Dante even shared the same interests with him. It all was more than Vanja could have hoped for.

By the conversation they had, Vanja had figured out Dante liked animals. Or at least he didn’t get freaked out by Worm the big ball python snake Vanja owned. Instead the dark haired male had expressed being interested in said pet. So Vanja naturally had asked if the ravenette would like to see the snake face to face. Though Vanja didn’t suggest that only so Dante could hold the snake,´no, not at all. He would be lying if he said he didn’t have any ulterior motives. Worm was just a way to get Dante at his place. Maybe they could have a nice conversation between two people who were interested in each other. Perhaps even more than that if everything went alright.

Vanja kept thinking about these things while he handled his pet snake. Worm was a good boy but it was typical for burmese ball pythons to be a little snippy or aggressive. Actually they were just defensive about their territory and people just interpreted that as aggression. However said traits usually went away or at least lessened as the snake grew older and got used to being handled. Worm was already ten years old, so quite old for a pet snake. He was sometimes a little snippy and Vanja wanted to make sure the snake wouldn’t bit Dante. That would be embarrassing.

So Vanja figured it would be best to handle the snake a bit before Dante would arrive. Vanja would even let him feed Worm, if the younger male wanted to do so. He had already prepared some frozen mice that waited in the kitchen sink. While waiting for Dante, Vanja had the snake around his upper body. He kept walking around the small studio apartment, not sure what else to do to kill some time. His movements were calm in order to not freak out the animal. Vanja didn’t however need to wait for too long when he heard his door bell ring. It was Dante. Vanja went and opened the door, forgetting the burmese ball python was still around his body. “Hii, come on in.” Vanja said calmly, however hints of excitement could be heard in his voice.
coded by reveriee.

mood :
Ronan is happy with hints of sadness, Roslyn is just happy

mentions :
Ronan, Jean, Roslyn

interactions :
Chanthara
;; SIblings
The day continued in relaxed manners. Roslyn really enjoyed her time getting to know his little brother's boyfriend. Jean seemed like a good kid and someone who would treat her brother with the care he deserved. Maybe happiness was the emotions Roslyn was feeling. He really enjoyed hearing Jean tell his stories. It felt all really homie, as if they were all part of the same family. It had always been just her and Ro that having other people around too felt refreshing. Roslyn would have loved to v´continue talking with the boys, but she left to the kitchen as promised. Jean said he hadn't eaten that day and Roslyn couldn't let the poor boy be hungry anymore.

Ronan on the other hand was feeling relief. When his sister was out of the image, Ronan couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. For some reason the two boys were still close to each other and holding their hands. Maybe it was because Roslyn could be back at any moment. "I'm positively surprised. This is going so smoothly!" Ronan said in an excited tone. HIs voice was loud enough for Jean to hear but quiet enough for Roslyn to miss. She seemed to really believe their trick. That Jean was actually his boyfriend. Everything was going better than planned but Ronan couldn't still help but feel a little sadness.

Sadness about lying to his sister, sadness about the person he introduced being Jean. And no, there wasn't anything wrong with the blondie. Ro loved him dearly and he was his best friend. But what Ronan would have actually preferred would have been introducing Jesse to Roslyn. No matter how shitty Jesse acted, he was still the one Ronan loved and cared for in a romantic sense. Being with Jesse was difficult at times, but they also had their sweet moments. Sweet moments that never lasted for too long... It made Ronan have a weird thought. How would it feel to actually date Jean, or someone like him?

Maybe he wouldn't constantly need to prove his self worth or worry about his sayings and actions. Maybe he would be accepted as he was. Maybe he didn't need to be a secret. These thoughts were unnecessary but they still touched him. Nice, was the word that popped in Ronan's head. But as nice as it seemed it also seemed sorta scary. After being treated like he was less, like he didn't matter, would he be ever able to accept any other type of love? It felt like he deserved the love he get. Wasn't it him who always disappointed Jesse and not the other way around?

Ronan was getting sad and lost in his thoughts when a familiar voice bringed him back to earth. Jean was complementing how nice Roslyn was. Both this comment and the person who has said it made Ronan smile happily. The younger boy nodded in excitement before opening his mouth. "Yup! She really is great, but she sometimes worries too much." He said. The next words Jean said, however, didn't make Ro happy. Instead he just grinned at the older boy. "KangaRo''. Here the annoying nickname came again. Jean was having so much fun that he snorted in between his laughter. "Please, don't call me that. Just a Ro is fine." Ronan mumbled rolling his eyes, but the tone of his voice was amused. It was not like he was actually being mad.

"Yeah, yeah. Just wait, I will get my revenge once I get to know something embarrassing about you." Ro answered Jean's apologies with a big grin. At the same time he heard his sister starting to walk towards them. Jean had really done his best as Ronan's pretend boyfriend. The two of them really seemed like a couple. But Ronan didn't want it to seem like Jean was the only affectionate one. In a good relationship both partners would be affectionate. At least that's what Ro thought, he didn't have an actual experience. So when his sister came to the living room, he decided to take it as an opportunity to showcase his 'love' to Jean.

Ronan moved his head closer to his "boyfriend's" head. He rubbed his button nose against Jean's nose before giving multiple quick kisses. One to his forehead and one for each side of his cheeks. Ronan smiled at Jean, his dark chocolatey eyes sparkling in happiness. Roslyn couldn't help but feel warmth and joy. Ronan's life hadn't been easy, their parents were uncaring drunks and Ro had been bullied for the whole elementary school. He really deserved happiness like this. "I swear, you two are being so cute, I can't handle this. Ugh.. I feel so single." Roslyn joked with a cheerful tone.

"Maybe you would get a boyfriend too, if you weren't always babbling about horoscopes and shit like that." Ro answered teasingly to his sister. For some it could've seemed like a mean insult but this was how the chanthara siblings joked at each other. "Anyways I came to say that the food is ready. Some Phat Thai aka fried rice noodles entangled with tofu, eggs and bean sprouts.Then for dessert we have mango sticky rice, it's Ro's favorite." The woman kept a small pause before continuing her rambling.

"Wait.. should I have made some sort of appetizer. Also is it dumb to serve two rice based dishes?" The little brother just rolled his eyes in a joking manner. Roslyn was worrying for nothing. Ronan got up from the sofa and looked at Jean. "Come. Let's go eat, baby. Do you want to eat with a fork or can you use chopsticks?" Ronan then asked his friend wondering if it was too much to call him a "baby".
coded by reveriee.

Processing. . . .

Arthur says. . . .

Arthur scooted closer to her Finnish man. She smoothed down her dress as she got adjusted. As Niila was pulling out everything from the box she heard him apologize. She couldn't understand why. He looked like he tried so hard to put everything together for her today.. what was there to even apologize for?

It was like she spaced out for a second, but she looked at the food and still got excited. Her smile was goofy, but she didn't care. When he asked her what she wanted first she picked up the creme puff like dessert and place one in front of her. Was she going to eat it? Yes, but she wanted to do something before.

Arthur turned to her boyfriend and said his name so delicately. Like if she said it any other way it'd break. "Niila.." she started off by saying. Her right hand was right next to her boyfriends while her fingers brushed against it. Her other hand came up to the side of his face as she leaned in. Her rosey lips pressed upon Niila's in a gentle manner. Her body felt warmer and she couldn't be happier.

She kissed him just two times, she wasn't sure if he would kiss her back so she moved herself away a little bit, still so close to Niila's face. "Thank you for all of this..making me feel special.." she exclaimed while her face was red and her ears were flushed. Even still she looked at him.

Her hair was being to fall in front of her face, but she didn't care. She'd wished to stay right there and for time to stop. It could only be a wish.

Now when it came to the food that Niila made she was so happy and it was so good she did a little happy dance. She of course ate the fruits, crackers with cheese the pre-made sandwiches he got, and the fruit. The strawberries being her favorite.

If this was what pure happiness was she never want to experience anything else.

@Myling
coded by kaninchen

mood :
mixed feelings

outfit :
mentions :
@Myling

interactions :
Ronan & Rosyln
Valentine
;; Jean

"You're surprised? I told you to trust me remember?" Jean responded, but also sighing as well. It wasn't like pretending was hard for Jean. However he couldn't help, but feel mixed emotions about the whole thing. Before he came into this as Ronans best friend who'd do anything for him. Now he has thoughts swimming around of what could be. He would curse at himself internally for even thinking like that.

At the end of the day all Jean will ever be is a good friend. He had to keep reminding himself. But his could he do that when Ronan kisses all over his face? The lips that never touched his skin were soft and made him wonder about more. Jean would look down at Ro with a warm smile, but a red face.

This is normal this is normal this... isn't normal..

"Oh the foods ready?? No no I'm sure everything you made is perfect. It smells good from here and trust me I will eat whatever is in front of me" Jean laughed as he then heard Ronan call him baby. He finally could say he got a mini heart throb for the first time in years. "Chopsticks, love" he said returning the whole name calling with a smile as they both got up.

Jesse you son of a bitch..

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
MOOD: Busy but happy

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS: Dazzle Dazzle

INT: Dazzle Dazzle

tags
TL;DR A chance meeting, could it lead to more? Chaos? Probably all the above.

tl;dr
Buffy Broussard

"Cleo, please don't kill your brothers..."

This morning had been chaos in its purest form with Cleo’s discovery of the mud puddle when he had let the three dogs down the steps of the garage apartment so they could get to the market for the work day. Buffy had seen her run around the corner towards the back of his uncle’s property , but he got distracted trying to wrestle the key out of the hole so her adventure wasn’t stopped. Cleo came back happily with her tongue lolling out of the side of her mouth, mud staining her light fur while Fig and Gumbo looked on from their place sitting on the bench. “Oh for fuck’s sake… Cleo! No!” Buffy raised his arms in an exasperated way and tried to lunge, failing to snatch her before she could scamper back to the other side of the house where the mud puddle was. “You two, think about it and I’ll skin ya…” His dark eyes narrowed at the two older corgis who quietly laid down on the seat, looking like little angels that wouldn’t dare do something so heinous. He couldn’t help but snap pictures and send them to Carson, watching as Cleo continued her muddy rampage with happy barks and splashing wallows like she was a wild little hog in the swamps. “You’re a bad girl, so bad… Ugh.” He couldn’t help the grumbles and grimace on his face when he finally caught her, his heart broke a little when she flattened her ears in order to get pity for her crimes, but Buffy wasn’t feeling it at the moment.

The foursome was late, Henri’s had already been open for an hour and half, the place was bumping at nine thirty in the morning with suppliers and buyers as the trio of corgis ran off to find their favorite man, Uncle Henri. Buffy was slower to chase after them, swinging through the little employee locker room so he could wrestle on the knee rubber boots, his dirty wood hoodie that had become a mutated gray color, and his apron that had long lost it’s white color before he went in search of his uncle.

“Bonjour pawpaw.” Buffy sauntered up to the open office door and grinned, leaning against the door at the sight of Cleo sitting perched in Henri’s lap while Gumbo and Fig had already settled in for their mid-morning nap in the big bed in the corner of the market’s office.

“Bonjour nephew, did Cleo find the mud?” Henri looked up at his nephew in the door and smiled, his heavy hands gently scratching at the ears of the corgi in his lap.

“Mmmm…” He grunted and shook his head, “She did, she got a bath but Carson is gonna swing by later today and take her off my hands for a few days.” Buffy felt a little sad by the prospect, but the flash of the muddy dog came in his mind and the sadness didn’t stick for long. “Busy already?”

“Yes sir, get on the counter and help Manuel so he doesn’t drown, I’ll be out in a little bit.”

Buffy nodded and headed out from the back, yanking on the heavy pair of rubber gloves that hung on a hook where his name was tacked on the wall. “Who’s got number 36?! Number 36!” His voice boomed over the already loud noise level that was starting to bother the implant in his head, the customer service smile making his eyes glimmer with a gleam of joy.

code by valen t.

MOOD: Ecstatic

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

INT: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

tags
TL;DR Beach Date

tl;dr
Ryker Thompson

"It's gonna be a good day baby."

Ryker couldn’t help but grin, it was a silly grin and it was a stupid grin, but it was the first time that he could feel the happiness shoot through him in a long time. Tatum had spearheaded that, each day was better than the next and every text made his heart do a little dance, dancing in pure joy that he had finally found something worthwhile in his life. This truck was the next step, something to get him out of the house more often so he could do stuff, not just sit at home and stare at the tv or the computer, even though he loved to spend time with Wendy when she wasn’t trying to dive bomb him from the refridgerator or her cat tree.

Today was gonna be a good day, he planned it out with a nice picnic lunch, all the beach supplies, and even his surfboard was strapped into the back so he could try to teach Tatum how to surf. Ryker debated if he should knock on the door or just honk, but thought better of it, so he slid out of the driver’s seat and jogged up onto the front porch. “It’s gonna be a good day…even great..” He sighed softly, his knuckles rapping against the front door as he stood there, grinning like some fool.

code by valen t.

MOOD:

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Lemon and Blanche Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler [/USER]

--------don't type anything after this comment--------

[/COMMENT]
tags
TL;DR

tl;dr
Remon Moms

friends, like wine, get better with age..

Jennifer Callaway and Blanche Pierce had been waiting for this day since Lemon and Reid were babies. Their high school years had been planning their weddings and future children, the names and the hopes that they would each have a boy and a girl to one day bring the two ‘sisters’ together. Today was the start of their long awaited dreams.

Pictures were collected before the kids left and Blanche along with her husband watched the two drive off before another car pulled up with Jennifer as the driver. It took mere moments for Blanche to exit the house and appear next to her best friend to stalk their children. In a town as small as Anchor Bay it wouldn’t be hard for the two women to follow the lovebirds in an older convertible with the top down, it didn’t exactly blend in. So, keeping their distance they tailed their children, camera stowed in the backseat of Jen’s car.

Jen wanted to make sure they didn’t miss a moment, throwing a black sweatshirt at Blanche before quietly, but quickly dashing out of the car to follow Lemon and Reid, hand in hand, as they made their way deep into Anchor Bay’s park. “He’s been talking about this picnic idea for a week.” Jen whispered as she crouched down behind a rock.

The scene before them was one straight out of a cheesy rom-com, picnic blanket, beautiful weather, sandwiches, some sparkling drink, and two awkward teenagers. Blanche looked over at her best friend, “Reid, really is making this something special for her.” It was nice to see both of their children smiling and actually having a good time. Each cute moment was met with the click of the camera. A perfect way to document this moment for Reid and Lemon.

“She’s the one who’s made him change, want to show an effort.” Jen watched her son thoughtfully, all those years he had gone through, just to end up here. Moving to Anchor Bay was already starting to make a change for him. “He needs her just as much as Lemon needs him...”
code by valen t.

MOOD: Nervous

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:
NA

INT:
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
tags
TL;DR getting ready for a date with lemon
tl;dr
Reid Callaway
the sky is starting to look a lot brighter

“I couldn’t think of anyone else I would want to do this with either.” Reid’s free hand rested on his knee as he faced Lemon. Not even noticing his own food that sat in front of him as well. His blue eyes matched Lemon’s hypnotized by every word she could ever say. Completely oblivious of the watchful eyes that were not too far away.

Reid’s thumb continued to absentmindedly make circles on the web between her thumb and pointer finger. Reid could swear he must have already sweated through the shirt he was wearing, he wasn’t sure what to say. “I should of made something instead of just getting sandwiches.” Reid shrugged, taking his and back from Lemon. “I’m not much of a cook, not like you at least.” He awkwardly poked at his sandwich that sat on the picnic blanket. Only to look up as Lemon began to speak again.

“You’re…” Reid stopped for a moment, scooting over towards Lemon, resting his arm on the ground behind her. He could tell as she began to twist her fingers, and strain over her words as she spoke that she was feeling stressed. He tilted his chin towards his chest. “You aren’t a lot Lemon…” Reid didn’t know what to say to convince her otherwise. “You’re not a lot to me at least.”

He smirked as she stuffed her face with the sandwich, he was more than happy to just be there with her. Though as she turned to look at him again, talking about how she wanted to experience everything that came with a first date, Reid started to look around at the picnic he had set up. What had he forgotten?

“Lemon… I don’t know what I’ve forgotten…” He said quietly as he spun his sparklingly apple cider around in his plastic glass, Reid hadn’t planned a date before. He was bound to have forgotten something, but what had he forgotten that Lemon had remembered. He turned over to look at Lemon biting the corner of his lip. “Oh… Do you mean?” Reid didn’t want to assume or make Lemon uncomfortable, of course he would want to kiss her. But, for the first time, it was someone he cared about, not just another warm body made to be a distraction from everything he had always wanted. “I-um.”

“I want that too…” Reid sighed. “I’m sorry, I am really messing this all up, aren’t I?”

He really wasn’t that cool guy that he always pretended to be. He hidden away so much of his himself over the years, it felt weird to feel uncomfortable yet, comfortable in front of someone. He didn’t want to make the wrong move.
code by valen t.

MOOD: Embarassed

OUTFIT: Black bikini top, neon pink bottoms

basics
MENTIONS:

Jacob Dazzle Dazzle

INT:

tags
TL;DR: Beach day
tl;dr
Tabitha Carter
I wanna do the things that you only read about
"I swear to god, if you mention Jacob one more time..." Claire chided the lovestruck girl lying next to her with a playful eyeroll behind her sunglasses. "Okay, okaaay, sorryyyy," Tabitha giggled, answering Claire's follow-up suggestion to invite Jacob to the beach with a dismissive grunt. No way in hell would she have the nerve.

Claire had other ideas, however. The curly-haired girl sat up and covertly snatched Tabitha's cell that lay on the blanket beside her. Readying the camera app, she pointed the phone at its owner. "Tabs. Tabs! Look at this!" She yelled with urgency to get her attention. "Hmm?" It made Tabitha sit up curiously to see what her friend was raving about, and Claire quickly snapped a picture the moment she did. "Did you just...wait, is that my phone??"

"To...Jakey." Claire laughed as the smaller girl lunged forward, easily holding her back with one hand. "Claire, don't!" Tabs squealed as she fruitlessly grabbed for the phone the other was holding far out of her reach. "Wish you were here, xx," Claire read the words aloud as her thumb expertly typed them out one-handed. "You'll thank me later," She snickered once finished, dropping the phone back in Tabitha's lap.

"You asshole," Tabitha grumbled as she swiped through her phone, cringing in horror at the slackjawed photo of herself, along with the confirmation that Claire did in fact send it to Jacob...with that caption. With a soft whimper, she fell over to lay on her back and stare at the unsympathetic blue sky, completely mortified.
code by valen t.

MILO BROOKS

, location:Welcome sign,outfit: plain black tee and black ripped jeans. Mood: Unlucky

Milo couldn't stay home. He had too many thoughts hung through his head at once. It was like one news after the other. His assignments weren't getting done and his feelings kept getting hurt. Why wasn't anything working out for him? He couldn't get the girl he liked out of her liking him as a friend and her already being committed. He wouldn't ruin anything. He would of course be respectful. He would try to listen to Donna, or as he liked to call her Dove. She told him to distance himself from Lemon so his feelings wouldn't get caught in the way of him making friends. He was never good with words or expressing himself so he never got the chance to get close to anyone other than his cousin Vinny which wasn't always the best friend he wanted. He stilled loved Vinnie like family.

He was so down in the dumps he took the EverClear in his foster mom's cabinet. He never really drank moonshine before,but he figured a bottle would numb whatever loneliness he was feeling. He took a few shots before he started riding his motorcycle. He liked the feeling the wind on his skin. He went through the alley ways so he could stop and drink some more because he didn't think it was hitting as first. His plan was to leave town and drive back before the bight ended. However his vision started to get a little wobbly so he needed to pull over. He parked just at the Welcome sign of Anchor Bay. Though he wanted to put his bike somewhere behind the sign so nobody takes it.

Luckily he did that before he got too fucked up. Was he still drinking? Yes. Until the bottle was finished. Then when he tried to sit down on the wet grass. He bent down and his balance was thrown off.

-Splash-

Milo fell into this pond and his body from head to toe was soaked. He was now drunk,irritated, lonely, AND wet. Milo just screamed out in pure emotion which resulted in him crying.

Never moonshine ever again

Eventually Milo got up out the pond, streams of water coming off his body. Luckily his phone was on his bike so it didn't get ruined. So he sat next to his set of wheels before trying to type in the group chat and on snapchat. Lemon was worried and he didn't mean to make her worried. Then Donna seemed worried too and he felt bad now. Maybe he shouldn't have been by himself. Actually maybe he should've just stayed home and cried. It would've been better. Nobody would've known.

Now Donna was going to get him. He was grateful,but he hoped she didn't think less of him. He hoped she still wanted to talk to him after..still be somewhat friends?

When Donna would arrive Milo would be slumped next to him bike, trying to wipe his face to clear how badly he was hurting. He didn't even hear her car pull up.

coded by natasha.

mood :
Both siblings are enjoying themselves

mentions :
Ronan, Jean, Roslyn

interactions :
Chanthara
;; SIblings
"I know, and I do trust you!" Ronan answered while smiling brightly. Maybe surprised had been a wrong word, but he was happy how smoothly everything was going. Now they would just continue chatting and eat some tasty food. Everything was going so well. Ronan waited for Jean to get up from the sofa so they could go together to the kitchen. The younger boy chuckled at Jean's name calling. No one had never called him a love, not even Jesse.

Roslyn couldn't help but let out a noise that was something between a chuckle and laughter. Jean really seemed to know how to say the right words. Roslyn knew she was a good cook but it was always nice when someone complimented her about it. The trio, the two siblings and the boyfriend of the younger sibling, went around the kitchen table in order to eat Roslyn's cookings. Ro didn't remember when he had Phat Thai the last time. Growing up multicultural Roslyn often made more american styled food, but for special occasions she tended to serve Thai cuisine.

Ronan kept moving the fried tofu pieces on one side, since it was the best part of the dish and he wanted to eat them for last. Bean sprouts he, however, didn't like so those he kept moving in the opposite side. "Since you're so hungry there's some more food for you." He said in a slightly mischievous tone while moving the bean sprouts to Jean's plate. "Ronan. Don't do that." Roslyn said in same tone as a mother would nag to her child. Ronan just answered to his sister's nagging by sticking out his tongue.

The day continued going in a relaxed manner. The three of them were laughing and talking. Both Chanthara siblings were enjoying themselves. Roslyn was happy about Jean being the one Ronan cared for. He seemed like such a great kid. Sweet and charming like Ronan had said, but also polite and fun. After they had eaten, Roslyn took their plates and moved them to the sink. "I hope you have still room in your stomachs, because I have prepaired a dessert as well." She went back to the kitchen nook and returned with three plates containing the dessert.

She put the first plate in front of Jean, the second in front of Ronan and the third she left to herself. "This is a traditional thai dessert. Sticky mango rice. It's a common street food in Thailand and also known by the name khao niaow ma muang." Roslyn said with a friendly smile. She had a habit of explaining little facts about the foods she made. "It's my favorite dessert, you must like it or I'm going to judge you." Ronan said with a grinning face to Jean, the younger boy was obviously joking. The day had been amazing so far. It was nice to chat with loved ones and eat some good food. Apparently Roslyn thought the same since she soon opened her mouth and said: "I'm having so much fun. Please feel welcomed to visit any other time too.
coded by reveriee.

mood :
Happy

outfit :
mentions :
Arthur

interactions :
Ahonen
;; Niila
Niila noticed Arthur scooting closer to him. It was nice to have his sweet heart so close to him. The Finnish one could tell his girlfriend getting excited by the food. She had a big goofy smile, and said smile could look unattractive on someone else, but on Arthur's Face it looked really cute. Niila couldn't help but smile himself, probably having just as goofy smile as his girlfriend. Then Arthur turned to her boyfriend and Niila heard her saying his name. "Yes?" Niila said in in a questioning tone. The boy thought his girl wanted to ask something, but that wasn't the case.

Arthur, however, had something else on her mind. Her other hand was joined to Niila's hand and the other hand came up to the side of Niila's face. Arthur leaned closer to Niila's face. The girl was so close Niila could see her caramel brown eyes in all their glory. Arthur was so close to him he could cout her freckles. He could see her cute button nose and poyty lips all close up. He could.. feel how the girl kissed him? Niila once again was surprised for nothing. He should get used to being kissed by now, but it always felt little weird.

He wasn't used to physical contact, in fact earlier in his life he would've said he disliked it. BUt everything was so different with Arthur. He was different, different with Arthur. He was able to express his emotions to the girl, thing he normally struggled with, and Arthur was the only one able to make him smile. Arthur was the onlyone he wanted to kiss and touch. She kissed her boyfriend for couple times, moving her head away after the kiss. Niila gently touched Arthur's face, bringing her closer to him. Niila answered by kissing her back.

Her face was flushed red and Niila could swear his face was getting red as well. "No need to thank. I care for you and I'm more than willing to do nice surprises like this to you." Niila's face was more on the serious side, his face was just build like that, but his voice was so full of joy and happines that words weren't enough to describe it. The boy's serious face didn't last too long. He bursted out in a cheerful laughter, when he noticed his sweetheart doing a little happy dance. "Do you even know how sweet and cute you are?" Niila said out loud still laughing a bit.

Niila was happy to notice Arthur seemed to like the food he had prepared. He waited for her to first pick foods before starting to pick them himself. Niila had choosed a lot of different sweets, not because he liked sweet things, but because he knew arthur did. He himself avoided the sweet treats and choosed the more savory ones. He picked a rye bread sandwich and some crackers. Despite not liking sweets, he liked fruits. So he picked out some blueberries, his favorite fruit.

"I'm glad to share this moment with you." Niila said the happiest smile on his face. He truly meant every word.

coded by reveriee.

mood :
mixed feelings

outfit :
mentions :
Myling Myling

interactions :
Ronan & Rosyln
Valentine
;; Jean

Jean noticed how Ronan moved the tofu to one side of the plate and the bean sprouts to the other. By the face Ro made he could tell that he didn't like the bean sprouts.

So adorable..

As Ro suggested he have more food Jean didn't hesitate, even if Roslyn told him not to. "No no its okay, really" he said with a chuckle. The food was as good as it smelled. He even forgot there was dessert after. He was full, but he would try the dessert. Especially since it's Ro's favorite. "I've had it before a long time ago, but only one time. I don't really know how it tasted. It does look pretty though I'll say that" Jean stated looking down before glancing at Ronan. "You already judge me goofy" he said jokingly back to him.

Jean put the sticky rice in his mouth and he hummed at the taste. It reminded him of the beach,but somewhere tropical. It wasn't overly sweet either so it was just the right amount. Jean ended up costing his plate and now his stomach was about to pop. He didn't care though since it was good food in good company.

"It was really lovely, everything was and..I'd be happy to visit again!" Jean commented with a big smile. After it seemed like everyone was done Jean got up and took the plates to take to the sink. He wanted to help clean since she did all the cooking. It was only fair. "I can wash the dishes since you've been cooking Roslyn. I really don't mind" he said already running the water so it could turn hot. He just wanted her to relax a little bit. He wouldn't take no for an answer. Plus he figured they could talk to each other for a little bit. Now that Jean was preoccupied he could only think if one thing and that was his fake boyfriend under the same roof and how deep down he knew something was changing whether he'd like to admit it or not.

coded by reveriee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back