• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We All Break Sometimes (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
MOOD: Nervous/Giddy

OUTFIT:
basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

--------don't type anything after this comment--------

[/COMMENT]
tags
TL;DR The gremlins discuss the possibility of Ashley hoe-ing it out
tl;dr
Ashley Park
I can feel us slip away, you're almost gone

"Asshole!" Ashley wailed as she always did, pretending to put up a fight against Dustin's assault of a hug. "I seriously hate you, you know that right?" She attemped to maintain an angry tone of voice, though she slipped, bursting into giggles every other word. She couldn't help it, it was becoming harder and harder to pretend she hated it. After all they were dating now weren't they? Ashley's pride still prohibited her from being too affectionate, or at least as affectionate as how she felt.

"Hey dumbass. You too," Her signature smirk reappeared, getting a tiny bit of glee acting as if they were just best friends instead of boyfriend and girlfriend while affirming she'd missed him terribly since they hung out yesterday. It was like their own inside joke, she even still referred to the two as best friends in private sometimes. When it was just the two of them however, it was an inescapable fact that they were a couple. She'd even done something she would've thought disgusting a couple months ago during her edgier phase and..............begged for cuddles.

"Shit I gotta go. Thanks for the flowers! I'll frame them or put them in a vase or fuck them or whatever you do with flowers." She grinned, sniffing the boquet of her favorites before gently placing them in her open backpack, the horseshoe pin she had recieved from him a couple weeks ago shimmering beside the bunch. Her back turned to the new boyfriend, she wondered if it was obvious that she'd sidestepped the query. She was nervous as hell. Ever since she'd started dating him honestly she'd been nervous. It was fine to audition for cheer and risk looking like an idiot in front of the school, their opinion of her had been sealed long ago. But looking stupid in front of a boyfriend? It concerned her.

She wasn't normally one to care about looking like a fool, she did that regularly. Dating Dustin had surprised her though with a feeling of normalcy. She had for so long acted above normalcy, and relationships because she was angry. Now she found herself liking it. Wishing she could be sappier, do the "no YOU'RE the best" arguments with as much gusto as Dustin did, let him cuddle her without pretending to hate it. But she couldn't just get rid of the Gremlin part of her, the angry misanthropic dodo that had controlled her brain for so long.

And did she even want to? She loved the normal relationship with Dustin but who would normal Ash even be? As much as she hated hated the dodo in her, it was still her. It had kept her somewhat safe and sane for so long, it felt wrong to just pretend it never existed. Not to mention sister bestie. Over the summer the two girls had grown increasingly close, only really having had each other for months. This August they'd expanded with her getting with Dustin and Ivy advocating for Mark apologists. Regardless, she felt a sense of protectiveness over the other gremlin and wouldn't let her stand alone in her oddball glory.

The two girls dashed onto the field from opposite ends, meeting in the middle right on call. To her delight, all three of her favorite bitches in town were there.
“Bitch where were you? We've been here this whole time.” She cackled, her hand touching the air "Sister bestie! How're you doing? Can you believe we're sober at the same fucking time?" Her gaze focused on her fake-but-totally-real-at-this-point best friend, already determining that other than Malkobitch and Terabithia, the other girls would not be any fun to talk to. Truthfully, Ashley had been keeping the drinking to a minimum, save for one night where Dustin had to work and she was bored out of her mind. She still felt the urge of course, and stole a sip or two from her dad's lameo collection, but had been lessening the Don Draper behavior. She would rather die than mention this tidbit to her friend however. She was similarly confused and revolted by these changes.

"Malkobitch!" She called out, waving the captain over, though she looked deep in conversation with some football guy. Laaaaaaaaaaaame. He was probably a Lowes, given how those bitches multiplied, and as Vinnie's twitter escapades proved, nothing was a worse combo than a Lowes and a cheerleader.

Except a Gremlin and being taken seriously, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it

code by valen t.

MOOD: heart eyes

OUTFIT: top - pants - shoes

basics
MENTIONS:
N/A

INT:
ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie (Hassim)

tags
TL;DR smooch
tl;dr
artemis mercier
i don't wanna be myself, it's making me so unwell
Artemis laughed, a little surprised at Hassim's joke. He was glad that he could talk about his sobriety and his addiction with Hassim without it being weird or awkward, and that they could even joke about moments that Artemis still found to be pretty embarrassing. "Yeah, well. I'm a bit of a drama queen." He joked, scratching Mac's ears.

Artemis was certain that he'd never get used to Hassim's compliments. Artemis didn't know how to take compliments in general, but from someone who he thought was just all-around incredible, they almost seemed unbelievable. As Alexei approached them, though, Artemis did his best to bring his flushed cheeks back to a neutral colour, mostly by looking away until his face didn't feel so hot anymore. He gave Alexei a threateningly look as he fumbled with Artemis' name, but in the end, Alexei sort of called him by his full name, so Artemis chose not to get mad. He rolled his eyes lightheartedly at Alexei's comment about his jeans, but otherwise didn't say anything.

As Alexei walked away, Artemis eyes followed after him, but connected with Hassim's as the other man spoke. "I-I know," he admitted, feeling a little sheepish that Hassim had noticed Artemis hesitance to look Hassim in the face. "It's just kind of hard for me to look you in the eyes sometimes. I get, like... overwhelmed." It was surprisingly easy to be honest with Hassim, considering that Artemis wasn't one for total honesty. He wasn't a liar, but he wasn't especially forthcoming with information about himself or his feelings. "I like you, too. Really."

Artemis honestly barely remembered their first kiss. He thought about it often but he couldn't really recall much - just that it had happened. He couldn't remember how it felt exactly, couldn't remember what kind of kisser Hassim was. Artemis didn't care that they were in his workplace, he didn't care that they probably looked a bit silly sitting in. between bookshelves with Mac hanging out between them. Artemis closed his eyes before Hassim's lips even touch his, reaching a hand up to grip Hassim's bicep. His eyes lingered closed for a moment even as Hassim pulled away, and he was barely able to fight the smile that came to his face as they opened. "How could I possible say no?"
code by valen t.

MOOD: hot

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

@purplecowdutch
tags
TL;DR Sed fermentum tortor nulla, vel sodales nibh bibendum eu. Maecenas a lacus a libero blandit commodo. In lobortis aliquam urna, id tempor ex semper at
tl;dr
Astraea Dupante
there are so many beautiful reasons to be happy....

Astraea’s thoughts circled in her mind, as Derrick’s hands travelled down her waist, she felt like she was spinning. His palms holding her close to his body, his smell engulfed the air around her. Though she wasn’t sure if she enjoyed it or not.

He pulled her out of the trance she had put herself in as his fingers gripped her chin, drawing her lips back to his. This kiss was different than any other they had shared, his lips pressed against hers more forceful than before. It felt like he wanted her, it felt like he was hungry for more. She began to try and copy his enthusiasm. Her inexperienced movements were choppier than Derrick’s as one of her hands slipped from his neck resting on his chest as the other began to get tangled in his hair.

Derrick pulled back only leaving so much space between their faces, Astraea could feel his warm breath on her face. Her eyes moved between his eyes and back to his lips. Her breath was heavy, she hadn’t ever been so intimate with someone, she felt overwhelmed. As Derrick spoke asking her some question, she could barely hear over the buzzing in her head as every thought came through and disappeared so quick.

A playful smirk crossed her lips as Derrick’s came crashing against hers again. She just wanted to be wanted, her hand gripped the collar of his shirt backing up into the couch that was behind her. Astraea wanted this, Derrick wanted her.

She followed Derrick as he lead her to the couch, Astraea’s legs straddled either side of him tucking a single curl behind her ear before she leaned forward to whisper in his ear. “We aren’t going to make it to that movie, are we?” She chuckled, kissing beneath his ear and down his neck.
code by valen t.

MOOD: She's at Work...

OUTFIT: black teeshirt, black jeans, black apron

basics
MENTIONS:

lion. lion.

INT:
ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie
tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
Harper Anderson
ever feel like you have the best intentions, but just keep making one mistake after another.

Her foot rested on the bottom of the bar stool, anxiously her leg bounced up and down. She had stopped pulling at her fingers at the end of sophomore year whenever she became nervous. But she still struggled to keep still whenever she was dealing with confrontation. Trying to be honest with herself, let alone anyone else. Especially someone she worked with, was something that never came easy to Harper.

She looked up to meet Jonah’s eyes, not lifting her head from the bar countertop. “I’m not that great at them myself...” Harper sighed, finally peeling herself off of the counter. “My first one only lasted only a month, and my last two…” Harper realized that she was doing to Zach exactly what Will had done to her. Hiding their relationship from the world. Something that hurt her so much when she was with Will, someone that she thought cared about her. “Were secret… Man, I’m creating a pattern.”

Thoughts whorled in Harper’s mind. “He is an asshole.” She laughed. But- he did make her happy, he brought out a side of her that she hadn’t seen in a long time. “But he keeps me laughing..” She pressed her lips together, thinking about the late nights they spent on the beach, or the movie nights that had just moved to the couch from his bedroom. Being joined by Rose now, which Harper knew Zach only pretended to hate. “You’re right Jonah…” She smiled softly. “I..” Harper stopped. “Even if you haven’t had much relationship experience… You have really good advice.”

“Thank you.” Jonah felt like the older brother she never got to have, she always had to be the one everyone went to in the family. She was the one supporting Hayden, helping him pay for SATs and his Football uniforms, sending him to trainings. And supporting her father’s beer addiction. It was nice, for one moment, to feel like she had someone else looking out for her for once.
code by valen t.

MILO BROOKS

, location:dorm,outfit: plain black hoodie and black ripped jeans. Mood: Unlucky

Hearing about how Lemon played violin. He couldn’t picture it. He didn't take Lemon as a person who was an instruments person. Not that she couldn't be. He just didn't see her as one. "Violin huh?" He snickered. "As long as you do something you like to do" he said before she went ramped with the candy shopping.

When she came back she looked concerned. He raised his eyebrow at her as he was confused. "Did I miss something?" He asked her while she kept saying over and over how she will hurry up. "I'm fine with candy. I have a sweet tooth too you know?" He told her as he theenstarted to grab his own bag of candy. His bag was filled with M&Ms, suckers, smarties, and hershey. Not much,but it will do for him.

"I don't know you think a candy store was a dumb idea either..what happened to the positive ray of sunshine huh? I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be" he told her. Did he want to give her a knuckle head? Yeah,but he thought against it.

After he paid for both before she could interject. He carried the bags for them both. After they went out of the candy store he just couldn't help it. "Are you okay Lemon? I just..earlier when we were talking to Benny you had..maybe a moment of weakness in your face. Maybe I was seeing things..but I don't know. I just want you to know I'm not just your friend because I want you to be happy all the time. I'm your friend because I want you to real with me. If your stressed or need to vent I'm here.."

He told her all of this..and his chest was burning. He wanted to cry,but he'll wait till later. Till he was alone. He never cried in front of people and he surely wasn't going to start with Lemon. He smiled as vest he could. He didn't want to worry her.

Oh yeah Reid..he's gonna pick her up.. is that..is that soon? She gonna go home with him soon..god I'm just gonna punch him in the face one of these days,but then Lemon probably wouldn't want to talk to me anymore so I cant.

coded by natasha.

Last edited:
MOOD: Nervous

OUTFIT: here

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Carson Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

tags
TL;DR: Meeting up with his ex-girlfriend for...closure? It's really just an excuse to see her again.
tl;dr
Jason Lowes
You were the last good thing about this part of town

Jason quickly lowered his arms with a frown, stuffing both hands in his pockets. He knew he'd fucked up when he saw the outrage etched across Carson's face, and he just stood silently and let her unleash a deluge of feelings, resentment, and grievances pent up over the last three years. "No! It's nothing like that," He protested, shaking his head at the suggestion this meeting was some sort game or power trip to get off on.

Jay could only watch helplessly as his first love began to break down midway through her scathing speech. Tears began to flow down her cheeks, her pretty face now a map of anguish, anger, sorrow, all because of him. It made his eyes well up, looking away for a moment to blink back his own tears before they could fall.

He wordlessly reached a hand out to gently take Carson by the forearm and pull her toward him cautiously, half expecting her to wrench herself free, curse him out, slap him, or a combination of those things at any moment. To his shock, she fell into his embrace and even more suprising was how naturally she fit into his arms after three years. As if she was made to be there.

"I'm sorry, Carson, I..." Jason started, but trailed off sheepishly. Sorry. Even he was sick of his sorries. Carson's words only highlighted how little they meant or fixed anything in the grand scheme of things. He rested his chin on her head, staring out at the surf in the distance as he held her, gently stroking Carson's soft hair in an effort to comfort her.

"I really didn't win, Carsy," He murmered with a regretful sigh. "My life is...I don't know what I'm doing. I have no business raising a child. And Ellie, well, she'd be so much better off if she never met me. I flunked out of med school...well, I'm sure Derrick told you," He added with a humorless chuckle, scowling at the mention of his brother.

"Anyway.." Jason finally released her reluctantly, wiping at his eyes with a quick sniffle. "Most importantly, I lost you," He added softly, looking shamefully down at his feet to avoid her gaze.

code by valen t.

MOOD: Reeling from tryouts

OUTFIT: tryout jersey

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
tags
TL;DR Sed fermentum tortor nulla, vel sodales nibh bibendum eu. Maecenas a lacus a libero blandit commodo. In lobortis aliquam urna, id tempor ex semper at
tl;dr
Jacob Morass
when you are kind to others, it not only changes you, but the world.

His duffel bag fell to the ground as Tabitha quickly made her way over to him. There was no way that Tabitha could ever like him the way that he liked her, she just was kind and friendly towards everyone like this. Wasn’t she?

“Hey!” Jacob laughed as he spoke, catching Tabitha in his arms as he stumbled backwards catching Tabitha in his arms. Her enthusiasm caught him by surprise, though she weighed practically nothing. He instinctively wrapped his arms around her waist lifting her off the ground. Her long dark hair covering his face. “I’m sorry, I’m probably sweaty.” He said as he placed her back on the ground chuckling.

“I-“ Jacob went to respond, but stopped as Tabitha started talking again. “Thank you, I we just got back from Bali!” He wondered if Tabitha knew he meant him and his mom, what if she thought he was there with another girl. It was unlikely, he was only 16, but maybe she didn’t know. “With my mom I mean.” He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. “I know it’s not that cool to vacation with you mom...” He trailed off. “I spent a ton of time on the beach, though, I am suffering from it…”

Jacob rubbed his sore bicep from being tackled by Football Max at one point. “I should of kept up with working out for tryouts… But there was a lot of food and free drinks soo…” He shrugged. He looked at Tabitha standing in front of him, arms crossed, though she looked really relaxed. “So cheer! That’s new? You weren’t on the team last year, were you?”

God, Jacob felt so awkward talking to Tabitha, he knew she wanted so much more than what he could give. Likely had so much more experience than he had, she wouldn’t want to date a sophomore.
code by valen t.

MOOD:

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Winnie ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

--------don't type anything after this comment--------

[/COMMENT]
tags
TL;DR

tl;dr
Noah

Even under all this, there is still a heart...

Noah listens to Winnie speak about her mother, and how they are supposed to have called her. Noah wondered if they had gotten to it yet. “Doesn’t your mom work here? Is she off today?” Noah raised an eyebrow, looking between Winnie and who he now knew of Ollie. “Hey Ollie.” Noah smiled, not moving his hand from Winnie’s, he could tell that Ollie was not going to want to touch him with the death glare he had been getting.

“Guys are dicks.” He repeated, agreeing with Winnie. “Me especially.” He nodded. Closing his eyes ever so slightly. His hair flopping over his eyes. He lifted her hand to his lips, pressing a kiss to the back of her knuckles. Noah could tell that Winnie was fading in and out, rather quickly as she succumbed to the morphine. “Winnie, you really need to rest if you want to get better.”

In the back of his mind, Noah thought about all the ways that he had in fact hurt Winnie, he deserved that hate. He deserved that title, he was still messing around with Claire, he was still trying to get back with Winnie. He was supposed to be leaving for college this fall. He wasn’t supposed to care about her, he was supposed to move on.
code by valen t.

MOOD: Quiet happiness

OUTFIT: N/A

basics
MENTIONS:
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

INT:
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

tags
TL;DR Soft words in the soft moonlight

tl;dr
Ryker Thompson

"Maybe it would've been different Tate..."

“Maybe it would’ve been different Tate, I might’ve stopped chasing after everyone and focused on you… You were always the prettiest girl in the room, took my breath away when I saw you in that prom dress.” Ryker spoke softly and leaned into each kiss, sinking quietly into the comfortable silence that was broken by the crashing surf while they huddled together under the ever watching moon. “I think you made today the best, I don’t want it to end either… You should spend the night with me baby, just snuggle together all night under the sheets, what do you think?” His head tipped down to look at her, his cobalt blue eyes shimmered ever so slightly in the pale light, almost making them glow. They wouldn’t snuggle under the sheets for long, but the idea made his soul feel all warm and his heart fluttered like the wings of a butterfly. Tatum made him feel steady in a rocking world. This had been a day in paradise, escaping the monotony of quiet days where his routine was structured and boring, it felt like he was finally free… even if it was only for tonight.

Time passed and danced on by, Ryker could’ve stayed there all night till the sun peeked over the horizon in an explosion of purple and gold over an ocean of blue, but the sleepy yawn overtook him quicker than expected. “Come on, let’s get back to the car so we can get home and not pass out here.” Carefully, he got to his feet then pulled Tatum up with an offered hand, keeping an arm slung across her shoulders as they walked back towards the car. “We should come back here in the daylight, maybe I can teach you to surf…” He winked at her with a sly grin, playfully stealing a kiss before Ryker twisted away to drop into the driver’s seat with a soft and happy sigh. “What’re you doing on Labor day? Maybe we can make some plans for the holidays, what do you think, baby girl?” The car started with a quiet purr before it backed away from the sandy space, leaving the parking lot with red tail lights disappearing into the night.

All the while though, a blackness reared its ugly head inside of him that Ryker could feel, even though he tried in vain to make it go away, just to let him be happy for once.

code by valen t.

MOOD: focused; a little over it

OUTFIT

basics
MENTIONS:
@me (Ga-yoon)

INT:
lion. lion. (Zach)
tags
TL;DR
she's got a lot on her plate
tl;dr
Donna Lee
if you look for perfection, you will never be content

Unlike her ice skating, swim was not kept private for Donna. And in all honesty, she started to hate it. The activity used to bring joy to her bones, when the water would glide against her petite body and the muffle of the world around her acted as some sort of peace. But then she started competing to be the best and she would work herself tirelessly to beat records. Her worst time in the day was leaving the ice rink to head to swim and her favorite time was finally leaving the pool. She's on the side, stretching, when she's greeted by a familiar blonde haired friend. Zachary Lee.

She remembers Zach from when she used to visit her aunt in Anchor Bay. Ga-yoon was friends with many other doctors and nurses at the hospital, meaning that at times children associated with the healthcare professionals would be lumped up together during parties and fundraisers. Granted, Donna had always been quiet around those kids at first, but she got comfortable, she hoped it acted as some sort of rapport as she settled into her senior year at the high school.

I know I used to rave about being class president for my old school. But here, in Anchor Bay? I don't think so. She stretches down to touch her toes, glancing up a little to get a peek at the lane of water in front of her. Her parents had hoped that she'd run for student body president, but Donna wanted to rebel just a little bit. Her second semester of junior year was filled with her parents telling her to keep her head down, but still participate in extracurriculars and to keep her grades up. The pressure was too much to handle, she wasn't sure if she'd be able to handle the campaign. Not running was rebellion enough, and there was something else that reigned true when it came to Donna running for student body president. Besides, I won't win. They don't like me here.

It'd been pointed out by a bunch of her peers that she was mean and that there was no way that she could possibly care for others. All she did was look down on people. The statements didn't hurt Donna, it actually reassured her stance on being mean. Last time she was the nice girl everyone liked, she got taken advantage of and her family's name was almost tainted. She didn't have time to be nice to people.

Are you scared that you're gonna eat my dust Zach? Scared I'm gonna be the favorite Lee on the team? She teases him with a smile. Donna wasn't sure if being the favorite was her goal anymore. Mayve, even if it was just for today, Donna would like to have fun – Toby would be so proud of her. How about this, let's make a bet. We do a medley, winner does whatever the loser says.
Donna was very confident in her swimming, no one has seen her swim before at the school and she was sure no one had had the smarts to look her up. But for now this was a good distraction, because really all she knew was that she no longer cared and she was counting down the seconds until she went back home to Toronto.

code by valen t.

MOOD: content; curiosity piqued

OUTFIT

basics
MENTIONS:
lion. lion. (Zach)

Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler (Logan)

INT:
Dazzle Dazzle (Harper)

tags
TL;DR
huh?
tl;dr
Jonah Shiltz
Opinions don't define your reality

Jonah thought it a wonderful sight to see Harper talk about her boyfriend like this. She was always nice, but remained quiet and reserved, Jonah hadn't known much about her life outside of the bar. This was something new and this was something good, the bartender didn't think it was appropriate that she thought that she should feel ashamed in hiding her relationship. He also didn't think that she should have to hide it in the first place. He was certain that he could never do that if put in her shoes, but everyone had their reason and hers were valid. That settles it, you're not a bad person and you're not doing a bad thing. You are allowed to take the time you need before you tell your friends. It lets you settle in your relationship and it lets you find a way to tell them when you're ready.

And my mother has always said that patterns are just the sugarcoating of bad habits, they're meant to be broken.
Jonah pauses to think if his wording was correct, no longer confident in that piece of advice. Actually, disregard that. I don't think I said it right. He can't stop himself from chuckling a little. He was trying his best to be the shoulder that Harper needed, it definitely seemed as if she had no one else to talk to about this. But what I mean is that, it's gonna be broken and you're not gonna have to hide anymore. You will have both your friends and your boyfriend. He lets the words settle on her ears before looking up at the clock, there was going to be an expected brunch rush soon.

Alright, my grandpa would say that we don't get paid to sit on our asses. The bartender pulls the dry dish towel that sat on his shoulder and wipes down the already dry counter, only using it to make it seem as if he were doing his job. I'll clock you in, and if you need some time to collect yourself take it. Jonah starts to make his trip further down the bar, before stopping and look at the confused girl. And Harper, if you ever need to talk again, I'm here for you. He gives her one last smile, feeling a tiny bit successful that he was able to help, even if it was just a little.

code by valen t.

MOOD: scared; concerned

OUTFIT Regina Winona

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Dazzle Dazzle (Noah)

Chimney Swift Chimney Swift (Oliver)
tags
TL;DR
it's the end of an era and the start of a new one
tl;dr
Win and Regina Matthews
The love between a mother and daughter is forever

When Regina had been notified that something had happened to Winnie, she was in the middle of a delivery. The mother wanted to run out of the patient's room and towards her daughter, but they were understaffed and she was one of the most tenured nurses in the OBGYN wing at that moment. She had to help another woman meet their child while hers was writhing in pain somewhere. It crushed Regina, distracted her almost enough for her to make a mistake, but she knew that the faster and more precise she did her job in that moment, the sooner she'd go see her daughter. For now, she could only have them contact her son and hope that'd he'd be there fast enough to help watch his twin sister.

Meanwhile, across the hospital, Regina's daughter was crying, but not due to the pain that was throbbing down her spine, it was due to all the pain that she had decided to lock away. This was why Winona didn't like alcohol; it always made her lose control and say a little bit more than she wanted. It made her vulnerable. Alcohol made her face her pain that she would rather run from, that she would rather avoid by caring for others. And that was what the pain medication was doing to her in that moment. If she could remember this later, she would've died of embarrassment.

Winona's train of thought would linger on Noah's face before occasionally being pulled towards Oliver. It was getting her dizzy, further proof that Winona had to listen to her ex-boyfriend and get some rest. But the dancer was stubborn, even when she didn't know what she needed to be stubborn for. Of course you agree with me, I'm always right. You dick. She breaks off into a fit of giggles at her new nickname for the tall brunette. However, Noah, Noey, No, Nono.

For just a brief moment, a single thought ran through her head. Dustin used to call me Nono. Before her mind is scurrying off to the next topic. Noah, oh hot one, I can't go to bed yet. I have to wait for my mommy. So Ollie's gonna show us turtle pictures. She once again turns back towards Oliver waiting for him to start showing more pictures of turtles. She leans back towards Noah, you know, I think I'm gonna draw one. Winnie whispers likes it's a secret, her brain toward to actually decipher her surroundings and what was going on.

It isn't long after when Regina finally bursts through the door, in some new scrubs and a face written with concern. She spots her exhausted daughter as a patient again, her mind flashing back to the night of the hospital where she saw the young girl in a similar situation. The nurse recognizes both boys that sit on opposite sides of Winona and the sight brings her some sort of comfort. Winona was in good company. She'd have to talk to the doctor about what had happened but for now Regina was gonna be there for Winnie, something she hadn't been in the past few months. Thank you boys for watching over her. She makes her presence known and walks into the room. Winnie's eyes land on her mom and there's only a smile on the girl's face, genuine happiness to see her mom.

Oliver, I can have someone take you home. Like an officer, or Chance, he's gonna be here soon. Or I can call your mom. Regina doesn't put her hand on Oliver, instead directing her attention towards him and hoping that her words didn't fly into one ear and out the other. She then turns to Noah, her eyes softly landing on her daughter's and his hand intertwined together. Regina was not up to date with what was going on between the two again, but she didn't mind it. She had always likes Noah and what he had done for Winnie when she needed it most. Noah, you're welcome to stay until visiting hours are done. But I'm gonna be with her now so you don't have to worry much.

Winnie watches the interactions silently, her mind starting to slip away and no longer able to put up a fight to the morphine. Regina recognizes this and soothes her daughter, her hand softly running through the 16-year-old's hair as she finally closes her eyes to rest.

code by valen t.

Logan Barlowe

As Logan glanced around the diner she took the seat across from Liv, comprehending that Liv and Nolan had a different marriage but not quite understanding it. Something like that didn’t quite make sense but then again for the past year or so Logan had been dealing with Drew who she knew she couldn’t trust. The fights they had and the fact that he now had more reason to not trust her, but at least she had told him the truth whereas her current boy decided lying was his only option especially when she had found all the evidence she had needed.

But as she sat across from Liv she shrugged, her “friendship” with Alistair was one filled with strain and toxicity. “Al and I haven’t been friends that long. I came back to Anchor Bay some months ago to take care of the family home we have, and I met him at the bar. Instant friendship and nothing else. Well, that’s what I thought, I had been pretty much sober then, no drinking, no drugs, like followed the stupid mantra I got from recovery. But he asked if he could come back to my place, and I was having some relationship issues at the time. Anyways nothing happened when we first met. I went back home and thought nothing of it. Anyways found out my boyfriend was cheating, left, and slept with Al. He wanted a relationship but Drew needs me more than Al, so I chose Drew and Al got pissed, and he chose you, and decided our friendship was nothing. Until now I guess.” Logan shrugged because it wasn’t lie. Since Liv broke up with Al he had been all in her DMs and she still didn’t want him anymore.

She pulled out her phone to show Liv that she was getting notifications from the man, “I turned him down because I’m busy here. He misses you. But I think he wants to replace you. If I were you, I wouldn’t go back to Al, he really isn’t worth the drama especially when you have someone who truly loves you. You can see it when he looks at you. I haven’t seen that kind of look in a while so treasure it. Don’t choose someone who won’t treasure you like that.” Logan didn’t want to be malicious to this woman. Was she jealous…envious? She was but not everyone could find a love so perfect and Logan sure knew her love was far from it, but she would do anything to make sure she never lost Drew.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

Lemon Pierce

As Lemon finished her shopping with Milo her fights still played through her mind, she felt as if no matter what she did she was doing it wrong. She wanted to make everyone happy, but she kept saying and doing the wrong thing and Milo’s words took her out of it. At least he was happy to be in the store and getting his own candy. It took one pressure off her because she hadn’t upset him as well. Though when she tried to pay her candy and Milo beat her to it, she felt a little guilty. She didn’t want him to think she expected that of him, or even when he took her bag. She liked that he took her bag, but the guilt was sitting in her chest, what if he realized that he was being dumb by being her friend and that Vinnie was right? She didn’t want to be hated anymore by anyone.

While walking out of the store Lemon’s mind was racing with every negative thought until Milo said something. Was she okay? She knew she wasn’t she hadn’t been for a long time and no matter what she tried to do she wasn’t “Yeah, I’m okay.” She gave Milo a smile, “You and Benny, it just reminded me of times with my papa, he’s back in Alabama and I haven’t seen him in a year. He’s getting old but he acts a lot like Benny.” She didn’t want to explain that she couldn’t go back to see him. She had ruined everything back in Alabama.

The pain sat on her, poking her mind whenever it felt like and there was nothing, she could do to remove it. She had messed up. She should have made it more clear to Johnathan, she shouldn’t have broken up with him until right before she left, then no one would have been hurt. But as she looked at Milo she chose to lie. She chose to pretend like all her sadness was on missed her grandfather. Not on the fights, not on her past, just on missing her grandfather. He would judge her and hate her if he found out. Sure, maybe Max and Reid didn’t, and Zach well he had been less rude, but she knew others would judge her. Think less of her and she didn’t want that. She just wanted a friend who knew nothing.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

MILO BROOKS

, location:dorm,outfit: plain black hoodie and black ripped jeans. Mood: Unlucky

Reminded her of her grandpa? That can't be all. It can't. Shes a bad liar. Say something, anything. Anything before Ried comes.

"Sorry for reminding you about your home.." he said while walking besides her. "I'm not trying to pry,but I think there's more you're not telling me. It's fine for right now if you don't want to tell me, I meant what I said about being here for you. That's what friends do. I'm not just here to have fun and stuff with you..." he sighed while stopping in front of a bus stop at the corner. That's where Ried was gonna pick her up from at least. It was a safe spot.

"I'm not mad at you I just want you to trust me and I don't think that's a bad thing to want if I want to be your friend at the end of the day,but anyways..Reid is coming so thanks for hangout with me and get home safe" he said as he would give Reid Lemons bags and walked away. He didn't say anything smart. He just wanted to leave at this point.

I think I still have some of my stash at home. I'll just loosen up alone tonight by myself like I always am.

coded by natasha.

Carson Hughes

Carson hadn’t expected Jason to pull her in and for her to go so easily to melt back into him. Why was it so easy to fall back into something that broke her so much? She wasn’t weak, but in this moment, she felt so weak and the cracks in her heart began to break, letting the feelings flood back through her. She let her head bury into his chest let herself feel like she did three years ago before everything fell apart. In Jason’s embrace as she had done so many times in the past. It should have made her feel angry, but she wasn’t, she had wanted closure so badly, she had been a broken nineteen-year-old who barely understood the world when she shattered, when she had to build her walls to never feel a pain like Jason. She loved him, she had loved him with her whole heart, she had loved him loudly, but now she didn’t know what to feel or how to feel.

As she pulled back to look at Jason, she could see the hurt in his face and it mirrored hers, “You flunked out?” She remembered all those nights of studying with him, “I am sorry.” She didn’t know how to talk with him without it feeling forced, all those years of being angry had made it hard for her to know how to connect with him. She had never wanted him to fail or for his life to fall apart, she wanted the opposite because it would give her more reasons to hate him. How could she hate someone whose life was falling apart worse than hers?

She stood silently thinking of what to say, “I’ll make a truce with you. We can work on a friendship. Not a relationship.” She emphasized the last part. She wasn’t going to be hurt again. He was a Lowes, and they weren’t a trustworthy family. “You fuck up at all in this friendship and we are never talking again. You have a lot to make up for and a lot of growing to do. Also go back to school, be better. The Jason I knew wasn’t a quitter. Don’t do that now. Also, where is my stuff?”

She didn’t see a box with him, so she hoped it was in his car, or knowing him he “forgot” so he had more excuses for her to see him. It wasn’t a big deal, she needed to grow and let him go. She needed to let go of the past and let herself be better than the anger that had bogged her down.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

Tatum Browne

She would’ve stayed in the spot forever, let herself be etched into the sand, into the land become a living painting. Her eyes began to drift as she leaned more into Ryker the comfort overtaking her, “I would love to spend the night with you.” The sleep had just started to take over when Tatum felt Ryker jostle and she realized the man before her was offering his hand to help her up. Without thought she took his hand and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She didn’t have time to process most of his words but nodded along to what he said before he stole a kiss. He made her feel like a high schooler in love, “I like that.” She mumbled as she struggled to continue the walk to the car.

She didn’t even notice when she was in the car and buckled in letting her head lean against the car, “I want to spend every day with you.” And Tatum really did want to spend everyday with Ryker, she wanted him to be the rest of her life, even if they had only had a date she knew. It wasn’t hard after all their friendship had always meant so much more to her. The fleeting glances she would have of him. The times her hand would brush against his, the laughs he gave her, and she never wanted it to end.

As they arrived back to Rykers place Tatum made him stop at the door, “Every date has a kiss at the door.” She stood up to her toes wrapping her arms around his neck and letting herself enjoy the kiss. It was sweet and soft and when she pulled away, she knew she had a big grin on her face. “I always wondered what that would feel like. Now you can help me change and we can cuddle.” This was hopefully the first to many more wonderful nights in Tatum’s eyes.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): OdinsTwoWolves OdinsTwoWolves

MOOD: ...happy? Huh...weird...

OUTFIT: Here

basics
MENTIONS: ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

INT:

r e i r e i
tags
TL;DR Liz and Isa are a couple now
tl;dr
Liz
It's been a while since I've felt butterflies, do you feel the same way too?

Liz Bishop hated hospitals. They always felt just so unnervingly uncomfortable, and while there was nothing wrong with her, she hated that everyone looked at her like there was. Maybe it was just her imagination, but it always felt like people were staring at her, especially the doctors, and that made her skin crawl. But she suffered through it to be with Isa. As much as the nurses and doctors would allow Liz was by Isa's side, holding her hand all the while. She wasn't planning on leaving until her best friend did as well, and that's exactly what she did.

Despite the circumstances and location, the time spent at the hospital wasn't entirely bad. Isa finally got the family she deserved; one that would love and support her unconditionally, and Liz couldn't be happier for her. Liv and Nolan were good people and the extended Matthews family were just as pleasant. The Bishop girl had yet to meet a Matthews she didn't like. Still, Liz couldn't feel majorly responsible for everything that went down so once Isa was discharged Liz kept her distance and waited for her friend to let her know she was ready to talk.

When the newest Matthews-Marriott did finally reach out the conversation that was had was...well really it was kind of life changing. In the weeks since Isa first kissed Liz the older girl had been thinking about what her friend really meant to her and how she felt. She was one of the most important people in the world to her, there was no doubt about that, but was there more? Wasn't what made a good relationship everything that the Wolf and the Bear already had? That was what continuously floated around in the Bishop girl's head until Isa finally crossed the threshold to ask what they were. Given her history, there was no chance she'd ever make the first move for a relationship. Liz was taught time and again that she wasn't good enough for love or a relationship. She was only good enough for one night stands. But... maybe.... the one person that always had her back no matter what wouldn't crush her heart like countless others had. Since she was reaching out, it was not unclear how Isa felt. After much back and forth about whether this was what the other wanted, and reassurances that the other would always have each other's back, the pair made it official and became a couple. Probably the best birthday gift Liz had ever received.

The couple were quick to make each other smile and blush, and for the first time in a long time Liz was truly content. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt this good. She felt like she could take on the world with her partner and that they would be unstoppable. Even other's well placed concern about their new relationship couldn't phase Liz. Especially with the prospect of spending her birthday with her new girlfriend. It wasn't long before the younger of the couple was sitting outside the motel where the Bishop women were currently living. The moment Liz's feet stepped out the door an uncontrollable smile spread across her face. It felt foreign compared to her typical neutral or scowling expression that normally resided on the teen's face, but it was a welcome difference.

"So, what's the plan babe?" Liz asked as she got in the passenger seat, giving Isa a peck on the cheek before buckling in. She considered an actual kiss but she didn't want to push any boundaries yet, even if they had already kissed before. The red tint in Isa's cheeks was easily identified and drew a chuckle from the passenger. "It's a surprise, one that I'm sure you'll love my Bear." Liz wasn't sure she'd ever get used to the use of my by her girlfriend. Every time it made her heart skip a beat, but out loud it was several beats. One left hand reached out and intertwined with the other girl's right. "I'm just happy being with you." The warmth that radiated from the pair brought a small sense of awkwardness to Liz. She wasn't used to that feeling. Was this what a healthy relationship felt like? She could get used to it eventually, but for now it caused her to want to hide her face, so out the window was where she faced.

Isa was thankful that her girlfriend was still relatively new to town and would therefore not get too much of an idea for the surprise she had in store before the big reveal. The perpetual smile on her Bear's face was possibly the most addictive thing she had ever been around, despite the stiff competition. She'd do anything to not let that smile fade, little did she know it was her mere presence that was the source. The small circles her girlfriend was tracing on her hand with her thumb sent shivers up her spine and had her continuing to question if this was all real. "What? What's that look?" Isa shook her head. "Nothing... just... happy." Liz leaned her head on the younger girl's shoulder. "Good."

Finally the couple arrived at their destination; the local college. A slit eyebrow raised in confusion. "The... college? Why are we here?" Isa couldn't help but smirk at her girlfriend's cluelessness. This surprise was going to be so worth it. Liz deserved the world, and she was going to give it to her; or at least as much as she could. "Well... I wanted to do something for you..."
code by valen t.

OUTFIT: here

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Carson Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

tags
TL;DR: Meeting up with his ex-girlfriend for...closure? It's really just an excuse to see her again.
tl;dr
Jason Lowes
You were the last good thing about this part of town
As Carson buried her face into his chest, Jason couldn't help but indulge in a soft kiss upon the top of her head, lingering there for a moment. He was struck by how her hair smelled exactly the same as it always did three years ago, the sweet scent flooding his head with memories of so many nights cuddling watching some TV show or falling asleep together. Memories he didn't even know were still lurking around in his brain, just waiting for a chance to pop up and stab him in the heart.

After releasing Carson she looked at him with a softened expression, her voice sympathetic when she asked him to confirm that he'd flunked out of school. "I did, yeah," Jay mumbled with a nod, still staring at his shoes, too ashamed of the truth to look at her. He quickly glanced up to meet Carson's gaze, however, when she suggested a truce, an offer of friendship. "Yeah! Totally. Sure. I mean, I'd love that," Was his babbling response, unable to contain a wide, hopeful grin. It was soon dampened by a sheepish smirk though, giving his forehead a rub as if to get his faulty brain working again. "Shit...I forgot your stuff. I'll drop it off at your place or something."

"Okay, okay," Jason chuckled at Carson chiding him to give school another try. The sentiment brought back his hopeful smile; he couldn't deny that her encouragement gave him some optimism towards the thought. A dream that he'd written off a while ago as an impossibility, like maybe he really could do it after all, if she believed he could.

code by valen t.

Given Up.

Mwoya?” Yohan blurted, throat-sore, staring her down, “What are you doing?”

The denial to be touched was an everyday instinct for Yohan. It was as if he was living through the life of fine china that sat on display in cupboards; polished and sanded onto stands, beautiful and decorative, but never used. It had an admirative worth, but it was only taken out every couple months to be cleaned, and even then it was fragile under the pressure of any hands that ragged a towel to it’s satellite face.

This very obvious disease was in his head, and yet it wasn’t ever completely gone.

He felt her lips on his neck like two butterfly wings on his neck, and he stilled. Faintly, the skin under his neck flustered pink like a color-changing origami flower, and his breathing failed.

Paradox to his remark that was mean and abrupt, Yohan’s stature prowled for even closer, the island of her nose grazing his jaw as bayed her into the back of the counter, his hand reaching out and picking up a thin slice of zucchini from the cutting board behind her.

The zucchini, prismed by a healthy green tint, tickled her dreamy lips.

“Taste the difference,” he murmured, thumb teasing her parting lips. Before he knew it, his motive was to move past what occurred a few seconds back put itself on a hiatus.

Frictionlessly, his lips were lining down her throat, his coral lips sinking into her collarbone in what he’d justified was fair recuperation, but he knew it was something else in entirety.

It was wrong.

Celeria was a stranger and a guest.

But, she was right. She had told him that those who expected perfection, ended up with a lot of disappointment. Here he was feeling disappointed, but if this was disappointment, he wouldn’t have minded it at all.

He was still busy kissing her neck when he reached to the side of the counter, fumbling to turn off the stove.

“No,” his tongue formed a couple honest words, “I’m not good, let alone a teacher. I just pretend and imitate.”

Her nude lips felt hot when his mouth finally rose up and meshed with hers.

To himself, he counseled.

And, I’ll do it again to get close to people like you.

mood: loosely collected
on me.

© PASTA

MOOD: a little curious; content; over it

OUTFIT

basics
MENTIONS:
@purplecowdutch (Alistair)

@me (Nolan)

INT:
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler (Logan)
tags
TL;DR

breakups and marriage and pancakes and berries

tl;dr
Liv Matthews
pour yourself a glass, you deserve it

No one really understood Olivia and Nolan's marriage. How could two people love each other so much, but still go out and sleep with others. All Olivia knew was that the deal was made with her husband. Her vows were said to him. She didn't need anyone else to understand. Even those that she left behind with broken hearts.

Liv watched Logan as she detailed her relationship with Alistair. It was never easy with that man, but somehow he was able to garner the attention of many women in Anchor Bay. He was some sort of tempter, a snake slithering the garden of seaside events and New England charm. He misses you. The words cause for hesitation to sit on Liv's tongue, but she scoffs, not wanting to even think of Alistair in a softer way. Not after he said those things to her, not after he had disrespected her in ways that you wouldn't disrespect someone you loved. He can stay missing me.

Liv was genuinely considering her husband's proposal now, was it an appropriate time to up and leave from Anchor Bay after settling so much. They'd have to revisit the topic later. Logan mentioning Nolan, has the fashion designer looking back to her husband who was still on the phone, worry etched into his eyebrows. I'm not gonna leave Nolan, I could never. Liv shrugs, looking back the waitress. Alistair, was easy to fall into because Nolan and I were having our problems, but Ali's not my soulmate, Nolan is. Alistair may have been someone Olivia loved, but she knew that the firefighter was going to be in her life forever.

Hey baby. Nolan walks back into the diner, his footsteps quick as he walks up to his wife. I know we wanted a few more moments of just us, but duty calls. Her husband looks so sincere and feels bad for having to cut time with his wife short and the look actually causes for Liv to melt. That's okay baby. I understand. Liv nods, a soft smile on her face. The firefighter places a few ten dollar bills on the table, way over what they owed. Thank you Logan, I hope you have a good day and keep the change. He smiles and then meets eye contact with his wife, the both of them silently agreeing to meet in the car.

Again when Nolan walks away, Olivia's attention is back to the brunette girl. Thanks for the chat Logan. I hope you figure everything out. Especially with that boyfriend and Alistair, take care of yourself and don't pick either of them. With that Olivia leaves the diner, ready for a conversation with her husband.
code by valen t.

Last edited:

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:
NA

INT:
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
tags
TL;DR getting ready for a date with lemon
tl;dr
Reid Callaway
the sky is starting to look a lot brighter

The last two weeks Lemon and Reid has spent more time together, they went out to grab ice cream, to the zoo, even to a wolf sanctuary. The two of them had a lot to get used to, now being a couple, Reid wanted Lemon to feel more comfortable with him when they were alone together, before he took her out on their official first date. Family dinners became more normal again, and they had movie nights under the watchful eye of Mr. Pierce. Reid was careful not to put a single toe wrong when he was around.

Now Reid had spent most of Labor Day morning, running around Anchor Bay to make sure he had everything perfect. The thing was, Reid hadn’t ever had a serious relationship, he had spent all his years in Alabama fooling around. And whenever Lemon had a question, Reid really didn’t have an answer. His lack of knowledge had truly started to show over his stint of jealously that came over him while she was out with Milo. Which was an entirely new feeling though, he had previously spent most of his time while Lemon was out with Jonathan, fueling with rage. As he knew how Jonathan talked about Lemon in front of his friends. Reid though had been the one to push Lemon away in the first place.

Reid though wasn’t thinking about the past, he was so focused on getting his date ready. He wanted it to be the best first date Lemon had ever had.

The weatherman had gone back and forth, making rather questionable reports on whether it was going to be clear skies, or if it was bound to downpour. Though Reid’s phone said there was only a 30% chance of rain, that had to mean something? Didn’t it? The skies were clear blue after all, not a single cloud was above him in the park as he scouted out a spot for Lemon and him to have a picnic at.

Throughout town Reid gathered cupcakes, sandwiches, and sparkling apple cider. Maybe he was going a bit overboard. But he hoped Lemon would like it.

Finally, as he got the basket filled up to the top, with a blanket, and all the silverware they could ever need he quickly sent a text to Lemon that he was on his way.

His hands were sweaty, and his heart was pounding like it had been the night that they admitted they had feelings for each other. He was supposed to be the cool and calm one in this relationship, though now he was wondering if he’d even be able to hold onto the picnic basket without letting it slip through his fingers.

Reid slowly pulled into the driveway, he swore the closer he got to the house, the more his heart felt like it was about to burst out of his chest. Tugging at the jean jacket he wore he caught a glimpse of his reflection in the window, the drive here had thrown his hair all over the place. He ran his hands through his hair, brushing the pieces back into place. What about Lemon? She wouldn’t want her hair messed up due to driving with the top down, Reid went to turn away to put the top back up on his convertible just as the door opened, Reid looked back over and any color he had drained from his face as Mr. Pierce was standing there. “H-hi Mr. Pierce… How are you?” Reid turned around, sticking his hands deep down into the front of his jean pockets.

Thankfully, Reid only was alone for a few minutes, when Lemon came around the corner. Looking as amazing as ever. Reid thought that maybe he should of put some more effort into the outfit he was wearing himself. “Hey…” He smirked, finally starting to feel like he could relax again. “You-“ He looked over at Lemon’s father before continuing his sentence. “You, you look great.” He smiled, tipping his head down.
code by valen t.

mood :
Nervous

outfit :
mentions :
Jean

interactions :
.Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
Chanthara
;; Ronan
Ronan was feeling pretty nervous; it was as if he was actually going to show his boyfriend to Roslyn. But that would never happen because Jesse was so deep in the closet he would find himself from Narnia one day. Instead Ronan was going to pull on a little trick on his sister. Ronan already felt bad about it, he didn’t like to lie to his sister. But it was her fault for bugging the younger Chanthara sibling to show his sweet and charming boyfriend.

Sweet and charming boyfriend that didn’t exist. Yes, Ronan had an actual existing boyfriend: Jesse Casablancas, this hot and charming blonde. But he wasn’t exactly sweet, or overall not anyone you could show off to your guardian proudly. Then there was this whole ’Ronan, I don’t want anyone to know we are a couple.’ situation.

So Ronan had come up with a plan with his dear friend Jean. Jean would be his sweet and charming boyfriend for the day. Or at least so long as it would take for them to finish eating lunch. Roslyn was excited Ronan finally was showing his boyfriend to her. She had been way too excited in Ronan’s eyes.

She had gone and cleaned the whole apartment multiple times and read all her recipes and cooking books to figure out what food to serve. It was all too much and made Ronan nervous. Nervous Roslyn wouldn’t like Jean… wait. Why was he even thinking that? Jean wasn’t his actual boyfriend, but a good friend, did it even matter what his sister thought about Jean? Wasn’t it already enough if she believed Jean truly was Ronan’s boyfriend?

Ronan was getting on side tracks. Sure he wanted his sister to like his friends, but if she didn’t, it wasn’t such a big deal. It didn’t matter. He could still hang out with Jean or whoever friend he had. What mattered was the fact that she would take their lies as the truth. Ronan wasn’t able to hide the fact he was seeing someone and he couldn’t possibly show Jesse to her.

It was convenient to have a fake boyfriend whose photos he could show and who he could bring home occasionally. But what if Roslyn realizes Ronan and Jean aren’t an actual couple? It all made Ronan extremely nervous. He almost hoped that he would’ve just refused to show his boyfriend to her sister. But of course she had to be curious about who her little brother was seeing.

Ronan was waiting outside his apartment complex. While waiting he had gone through all possible bad scenarios. He was all lost in his thoughts. So lost in thoughts, that he almost missed his friend. It took at least a minute for him to notice Jean’s existence. “Oh, Jean!” Ronan said out loud his eyes sparkling from excitement. Well maybe not excitement. But he was glad to see Jean. The older boy would definitely be able to calm the younger one down. “Ugh.. I’m soo nervous! What if she catches on our bullshit and realizes we’re just friends?” Ronan started worrying.

“What do I explain then, that my actual boyfriend is a jerk who doesn’t want anyone to know we are a couple. Or what if she becomes so mad she will disown me. I don’t want to go back to mom and dad…” Ronan wasn’t normally quiet even when he was definitely more introverted. But this time around he was definitely being more talkative than usual. “Crap.. what if she’s looking at us from the window? Should we have hugged or something?” Ronan looked into Jean’s pretty blue eyes hoping to get some encouragement. He truly was being nervous. Pretending to date your good friend, seriously. Who did that? Ronan was being nervous for a reason, but he still couldn’t ignore this thought he had.. how nice it would be if he actually dated someone like Jean?
coded by reveriee.

Lemon Pierce

Lemon had been working hard to spend more time with Reid and not make him feel jealous anymore because the last thing she wanted was to be the cause of stress in the relationship. She had enjoyed the kind of dates they went on and Reid had been patient the entire time. He had bought her souvenirs and food wherever they went, and she wasn’t used to the amount of attention being put into her. But she assumed she probably needed to get used to it, because he was a really great guy but also because Ryker’s words continually played in her head. Reid loved her and she wasn’t even sure if she felt the same, and she was scared to ruin anything.

She had spent most of her morning getting ready, Fifi constantly in the way of her mirror when Lemon needed to put on her makeup and check everything in the mirror. She had asked her mom to make sure she had chosen not to do much to her hair it seemed to be cooperating with her, so she left it down. Her dress on the other hand gave her an issue when she couldn’t get the zipper up and went to her mom for help. That was when all the cooing and gushing began to occur and it made Lemon feel embarrassed, “Mom. Stop. Please?” Of course, this didn’t stop her mother and Lemon wished she could avoid everything but then her mom began to talk about photos and all the years she had been hoping for this day.

When the door opened Lemon peeked around her dad to see Reid and she forgot all about the embarrassment of her mother, “Hi.” Her father was watching them as he had every single time, they were together. That was when she heard the camera of her mother’s phone, “You look nice too. Mom would like to take some photos.” It wasn’t a surprise that Reid agreed to take the photos, but it only too ka few minutes before Lemon was done posing. She started to pull Reid towards the door, “Okay, bye mom. Come on let’s go.” She didn’t let Reid object, “We will be back later. We know curfew. Bye!” and with that Lemon closed the door behind her.

Her father was watching from the window and Lemon waved bye to him as Reid opened her door and Lemon got in, “So top down?” she questioned as she began to buckle herself in. Once Reid began to pull out of the driveway Lemon finally relaxed, “So, you look really nice.” She had wanted to say that without their parents around, “and are you going to tell me what we are doing yet? Or is it still a surprise?” It didn’t matter what they did because she got to be with probably her favorite person ever.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): Dazzle Dazzle

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:
NA

INT:
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
tags
TL;DR getting ready for a date with lemon
tl;dr
Reid Callaway
the sky is starting to look a lot brighter

Reid stood for the obligator photos in the doorway of the Pierce’s home, he really didn’t mind taking the time to have their photos taken. He kept thinking about how nice it would be to look back on one day. But he didn’t say that to Lemon, he was afraid it would scare her off. Who knew if they would last that long anyways? He hoped they would. But he didn’t want to put that pressure on himself or Lemon. He had already come close to messing it up as it was.

As the photos finished Lemon practically dragged Reid out the door, he barely got to wave good-bye to Mr. and Mrs. Pierce as Lemon closed the door behind them covering all their basis. He walked her to the passengers side door, opening it up for her and letting her get settled before closing it behind her.

“Oh right… I was thinking about closing it, I don’t want your hair to get ruined…” Reid thought about his own hair that had been sufficiently ruined on his way over. “But whatever you want.” He smiled as he put his car in reverse, placing his hand behind the headrest of Lemon’s seat as he looked behind them.

“Hey, let me do my magic.” He laughed lightly, trying to sound more confident than he was. If Lemon just looked over her shoulder to the right, she would see the picnic basket stowed away in the back of his car. “You look amazing Lemon.” Reid, looked out on the road as he drove towards the park, reaching over he took her hand in his, intertwining their fingers together. “You always do.”

It didn’t take them too long to arrive at the park, Reid parked his car carefully rolling up the top of the car just incase that 30% chance of rain did happen. He scurried to the other side of his car to open Lemon’s door before she could get to it herself. “After you, m’lady.” Reid added a little bow as he opened up the door for Lemon, realizing what kind of nerd he was being, he could feel his face burning the color red. As she stepped out of his car, he reached over her now empty seat to grab the picnic basket from the back.

Reid slipped the picnic basket over his forearm, out reaching his hand to Lemon’s. “I scouted out the perfect spot earlier today. It’s quiet, but it has a great view of the rest of the park, so not entirely private.” He wanted to make sure Lemon was comfortable, but also have sometime alone so she didn’t feel watched. So he wouldn’t feel watched. In a town like this, it was hard for people to stay out of your business.

Reid brought Lemon out to the middle of the park, placing the basket down on the ground before pulling out the blanket he had brought. Spreading it out across the ground, the two of them sat down on it. Reid pulled out the sparkling apple cider, popping the top, only to catch Lemon’s eye, she looked concerned at the sight of the bottle. “It’s sparkling apple cider, I swear.” He put his hands up in the air, with a smirk on his face. “Look” He handed the bottle over to her, as he pulled out glasses and a couple of sandwiches.

“I have cupcakes for after, perfect single serving, can’t take too big of a bite out of them. So no worries with me taking too much of a slice.” Reid smiled as Lemon handed him back the bottle, pouring them each a cup into their flute like glasses. He reached out, taking her hand again, rubbing his thumb in circles along the back of it. “I’m so glad we’re here, doing this.”
code by valen t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back