• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We All Break Sometimes (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
MOOD: Chill

OUTFIT: Work Clothes

basics
MENTIONS:

Carson Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Kennedy purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

INT:

Josephine tamarapasek tamarapasek

Max Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

Hassim ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

Shiloh r e i r e i

Artemis LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki

tags
TL;DR: Visiting the bookstore
tl;dr
Alexei Milyukov
My heart is yours to fill or burst, to break or bury
Or wear as jewelry, whichever you prefer

"This is cute, are we having a powwow over here?" Alexei grinned at Hassim and Artemis, pausing his idle wandering through the quiet bookstore to peek down their aisle. Though he was there, of course, to visit his girlfriend, the sight of this pair sitting together on the floor was too distracting to ignore, especially with Hassim's dog in the mix.

"Boss lady must not be in," Alexei chattered on blithely, glancing around for any sign of Mags before dropping to one knee beside the dog. "Hey, Mac! Hey girl hey, hey girl heeeyyy," He cooed in a sing-song voice at the sweet canine friend while lovingly scratching behind her ears, oblivious to the awkward tension between the two guys.

"Hassim buddy," Pausing his fawning over Mac to give the raven-haired man a friendly punch to the arm. "Hey, I'm sorry, man. I haven't seen ya in forever. We should go running!" By "forever", he meant the fact that Hassim had been MIA for the last couple weeks. He knew the lifeguard was hurting over his recent breakup with Carson and was giving him space, although now he wondered if that had been the best approach. It had just seemed weird to pal around with his good friend Carson's ex when he'd barely seen her at all either, as his pink-haired bestie had pulled her own vanishing act for a bit after the breakup.

Alexei then turned his attention to the other, the snappy dresser Artemis. Artie was always a bit prickly and serious, which only encouraged him to try harder to befriend him, or subject the fashionista to the corniest of wisecracks; those things were pretty much one and the same to Alexei. "Artie-mis! Dude, did you realize someone wrote all over your pants?" He asked with a straight face before breaking into a chuckle at his own dumb joke. He was still chuckling to himself as he stood and wandered off on his quest to go find Josephine.

"Hey, Shy! Hey, Max!" Alexei chirped in friendly greeting to the bookstore's other workers as he encountered them, signing out Max's hello like he'd done countless times after asking Josephine how to do so. He found his girlfriend nearby, tidying the little knick-knacks and bookmarks and things displayed by the desk, carefully reorganizing the items that had gotten misplaced by customers. He approached his girl somewhat cautiously instead of just bounding over and grabbing her as he normally would, unsure of how she was processing the previous night's events after some time alone to think about them.

Despite tons of evidence to the contrary, Alexei had so far refused to admit his ex-girlfriend Kennedy posed any real threat to his current relationship. After the stunt she pulled last night though, it was becoming harder for him to deny it. But if he didn't, he knew he'd have to take some sort of stand, and possibly cut Kendy out his life completely. If she was going to do this crap and make herself a liability to him with his new girlfriend, it was probably a good idea to do so.

So why couldn't he just do it then? He knew he only wanted Josephine, and his ex was doing everything she could to mess with that. But as furious as her reckless, attention-seeking antics made him, Alexei just couldn't turn his back on her. Since the day they met, under all the exciting drama, bravado and sexy confidence Kennedy Porter projected, Alexei could recognize a fellow lost soul in her, and just wanted to take care of her, as was his nature to do so. They moved from New York to a quiet life in Anchor Bay at Alexei's urging, making him the older guy that took her away from her family and home, derailing her acting career. So of course he felt kind of responsible for her, despite how spectacularly their toxic relationship crashed and burned.

"Well hey there, groovy chick," Alexei gave his best dorky Greg Brady impression, his standard greeting to Jo since they watched The Brady Bunch Movie together some weeks prior. Slipping his arms around her waist gingerly, he turned her around to face him. "What's wroooong?" Alexei asked, nuzzling his nose against hers. Unsure if the slight hint of irritation he was picking up was just his imagination or not, though regardless, the guy knew full well what the problem was.

"Sooo...you mad at me?" He continued his questioning in a discreetly hushed tone. "But but...what if I do this?" Alexei teased, playfully covering her face and neck in smooches before leaving a longer kiss on her lips. "Oh..." He gently pulled back after a quick glance over Josephine shoulder revealed a toddler sitting nearby, playing quietly on a tablet. "Aw, there's a baby chilling here," He chuckled, giving Josephine one last little squeeze before reluctantly releasing her from his embrace.
code by valen t.

Tatum Browne

Tatum was nothing but ears listening to Ryker talk about everything and watching the way he lit up as he spoke. She had loved him for so long and everything he spoke was the most interesting facts that Tatum had ever heard. She had even forgotten about the food in front of her, mostly moving it around with her fork. For her the lack of appetite was something she was still recovering from, and it always felt difficult to make anything feel settled in her stomach. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to eat she just struggled to eat a lot at once. She could see the mischief in his eyes, and she reflected it right back at him, “We don’t have to make it back.” She leaned in closer to him, letting her hand rest on his leg, “I’m not a patient woman.” Really, she just wanted Ryker all to herself. It was all she wanted, and the dinner was only a small portion of having him.

To make it known she had sent him a picture she had stored in her phone, the gleam in her eyes teasing him. It had worked as she watched his body tense, “Can Goat Boy not handle himself?” she did enjoy teasing him, especially in a public location. She could tell he was going to have a hard time standing after what she had sent, and it caused a small laugh to escape her lips.

Her eyes never left his, “I was thinking about dessert. What about you Ry?” she could tell she was making him suffer, “After all we are having a good night.” And that’s exactly what she chose to do. She made him wait as she ordered a dessert. She made sure to take her time while eating, acting like she had no other plans for them. “Ry, you don’t look like you’re doing too well.” She said as she got the bill putting it on her father’s card. “You know what else sounds nice? A nice long walk. I could really go for a nice walk. The weather is beautiful tonight.” Why did she have to make him suffer? She could have been nice and let them go back to his place but somehow, she was enjoying herself more. Maybe a side-effect from being dead inside for so long. Maybe it was something else entirely but either way Tatum was having the most fun on this date. She also couldn’t wait to update Carter on everything. Carter was her ride or die so once the date was over Tatum knew she would have to update her best friend. At least give her the synopsis and send her at least some kind of text or message. But at this moment her only job was to give Ryker her full attention.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): OdinsTwoWolves OdinsTwoWolves

scroll

angry puppy

Niila.

mood

The happiest than ever, but also hints of sadness

outfit

His host family's place

interactions

Arthur

Arthur seemed really relieved when Niila had said he wouldn’t do anything so cruel.
She was smiling and chuckling. She was so cute when she smiled like that! If Niila had previously felt disappointed about Arthur confirming if he was playing games, now all the disappointment flushed away. The girl seemed to have an effect like that on Niila. In her company he always felt his happiest. “Don’t worry about that. Everything is fine at this moment.” Niila just smiled at Arthur’s rambling about her knowing Niila wouldn’t play any games. She just needed some reassurance and that was all right.

Now it was Niila’s turn to feel a wave of relief. Arthur had just agreed on his proposal. Him proposing her to become his girlfriend. ’of course..I mean if you'll have me I'd..I'd want to be yours’. Niila kept repeating Arthur’s words in his mind as if trying to make himself understand that it was something the girl had actually said. Truthfully speaking when Niila had agreed on the exchange project, he hadn’t thought about getting into a relationship since he would eventually need to leave after the exchange year. But that didn’t change the fact he was feeling happier than ever.

At first his goal had been to lose his virginity to a pretty American girl. Which had in fact happened. Claire was a pretty girl but not anywhere near to Arthur. Besides that girl had no manners, which was rich coming from Niila who had a tendency to act cold in order to hide his emotional nature. Niila had been excited when it happened, but now he would do his everything to get it back. He would have preferred Arthur to be his first.

Thinking about it made Niila a little sad, but there wasn’t time to handle negative emotions. He just wanted to enjoy the happiness of Arthur sharing his feelings. There would be a lot of other, different, firsts. First shy smiles, first kiss, first date and so on. Thinking about it Made the boy forget the looming sadness of his past actions and the irremediable leave back to Finland. He shouldn’t over think now that the girl of his dreams had agreed to become his girlfriend.

Niila looked at Arthur smiling happily like an big idiot. But perhaps it was just a good thing. He had figured out Arthur liked to see him smile to her. Niila wasn’t one to smile a lot but for Arthur she would smile as much as dshe wanted. The more Niila looked at Arthur the happier he felt. Everything was charming in the girl from her personality to her looks and even to her habit about babbling her interests in horror. Niila moved her face closer to Arthur and her lips. He moved a strand of blond hair behind her ear and… backed off. “Wait.” He mumbled. “Is it okay to kiss you?”

♡coded by uxie♡

Processing. . . .

outfit: link here

mood: Happy!

Arthur says. . . .

When Niila said not to worry about anything she really just took a breather. It was just them two. What did she have to worry about right now other than remembering to breathe?

He was so close to her already and yet she want to be more close. She's been thinking about only Niila since they first met. All the possible scenarios that could happen, that she fantasized about.

Arthur wasn't a Saint. She has done things, mainly to herself. She's had sex before to get it out the way. She's kissed only a handful of people, yet others think she's done more. She ld let anyone think what they want regarding that. Niila would be the only one she wanted to do those things with. The only one she wanted caressing her, kissing her, looking at her- she could've sworn she was sober...but right now she was high on cloud 9.

Niila inched forward and pushed her blonde hair behind her red ear. He was gonna kiss her right? When he asked she looked at his eyes and giggled. "I'm yours, right?" She replied with while she nodded slightly as she glanced at his lips. The lips she'd been dying to feel on hers for awhile now. "I want you to.." she mumbled to him.

Her free hand went on his chest lightly while his lips would come closer and closer to her own. She could feel how fast his heart was beating and that only made her heart skip a beat.

@Myling
coded by kaninchen

MOOD: nervous, bashful

OUTFIT

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:
LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki (Artemis)

Qwertycakes Qwertycakes (Alexei)
tags
TL;DR
He's nervous, but damn Artemis, got a man falling in love
tl;dr
Hassim Alsani
in the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself

Hassim chuckled at Artemis’s comments. Hell of a way to start a relationship, no? Hassim’s mind always went back to the night, the night he basically carried Artemis to his apartment. To the night they kissed. They weren’t even that close by then, it seemed like Artemis was trying to keep his distance. But when Artemis did kiss him, it felt right. It was right enough to kiss him back.

Looking at Artemis now, it seemed like the avoidance and seeing other people was pointless, the two of them were going to find each other. No, you were fine. Just cute, really. Hassim smiles, looking at the man across from him who happened to be avoiding his eye contact. Before either of the men could answer again, Alexei pulls up alongside them. Hey Alexei, sorry I've been just a bit busy, you know. Though, I'm ready for you to eat my dust whenever. Alexei makes a few comments, the comment about Artie's jeans actually causing him to chuckle too. Hassim was grateful that Alexei didn't make it awkward between them or ostracized him after the break up with Carson. Hassim would have to show his appreciation when he got the chance.

When Alexei walks away, Hassim turns back to Artie, hoping that the small interruption would have acted as some sort of reprieve for the admittedly overwhelming situation. Artemis, you don’t have to avoid me still. If you’re also thinking about us so much, it seems inevitable. Hassim squeezes Artemis’s hand, feeling the softness of his skin and how it seemed like their hands molded perfectly together. Hassim could picture holding his hand, them being happy, it felt right. I think that we should see where we can go. Because I do like you Artemis.

The lifeguard’s hand abandons Artemis to cup his cheek, his thumb softly caressing him, their eyes finally meeting and whatever going around them not his main priority, just Artemis. It doesn’t take a second thought before Hassim is pulling Artemis in. The distance between them is ultimately closed when their lips meet, it’s a gentle kiss, something to just let Artie know how he felt and let him understand that Hassim was ready to take the leap. He was ready for them. When they separate, Hassim has a soft grin on his lips, hoping he did the right thing, and that Artie wasn’t going to run again this time. So, what do you say, wanna give it a try?
code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: uncreative; a little heartbroken; feeling stupid

OUTFIT

basics
MENTIONS:
lion. lion. (Yohan)

purplecowdutch purplecowdutch (Derrick)

INT:
Myling Myling (Dylan)

tags
TL;DR
how does one deal with heartbreak?
tl;dr
Diana Matthews
all our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them

At the mention of Derrick, Diana’s heart stutters a little bit. Honestly, Derrick could probably get her to stop crying right now, but then she’d have to find a reason as to why she was crying, and she wasn’t going to tell him about Yohan. It’s not Derrick’s fault, promise. We’re actually doing okay. It is boy trouble, but I’ll be fine. See, all better.

By now the tears on her face are dried and she is able to pull a smile on her face. Are you okay though? If you don’t like football, why even go?

Diana remembers the Lowes family, hanging out at their house whenever she and Derrick could. She’d avoid his parents since they didn’t like Diana dating their son (especially his mom), but his brothers, she’d seen them grow up in the two years she and Derrick were together. Dylan was always the quiet one when she came around, or maybe Diana didn’t try hard enough to get to know the young brother. It seemed like fate now that they’d literally run in to each other.

Do you play football because it’s expected of you? I know all your brothers played. She inquires, out loud, not thinking that maybe her words could have been a little invasive. He was asking her questions too but was Dylan and Diana’s relationship strong enough for this. See, you ask me questions, and I’ll ask you some. Unless you really want to go to football practice.
code by valen t.

MOOD: content; a little curious;

OUTFIT Liv Nolan

basics
MENTIONS:
purplecowdutch purplecowdutch (Alistair)

INT:
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler (Logan)

tags
TL;DR
Nolan and Olivia walk into a diner...what's the punchline
tl;dr
The Marriotts
I'll love you despite whatever crap life might throw our way

Nolan’s question runs through Olivia’s mind. Maybe she should’ve immediately said yes and run away with her husband, they both deserved that didn’t they. But she was liking Anchor Bay, she liked settling with him, of course there were moments where she wished they’d been back on the road, but those were weakening by the day.

When Logan mentions the possibility of knowing the two of them, Liv’s eyes jump up to her. Did she know? Did Liv care if she knew, maybe deep down she did? It wouldn’t have really mattered anyways; Alistair and Liv had ended whatever the hell they were. It hurt Olivia a little bit and she didn’t even know why. She had confessed her feelings to him foolishly, she should’ve have known that he’d want more than what they were. But sitting across her husband now, she thought maybe it was for the best.

Nolan answers Logan’s question because Liv wasn’t sure if she wanted to. Well, we’re from Anchor Bay, it is a small town. Maybe we’ve seen each other around. Nolan gives a smile to Logan, Liv immediately faltering at the sight. His dimple poking out and the softness filling her up with warmth.

Yeah, he’s a firefighter and I just opened a little boutique downtown. Liv finally speaks up, trying her hardest to not expose the fact that Liv had an idea at who she was. Nolan’s phone rings and he takes a quick glance at it. The look on his face hints that it’s important. He quickly kisses Olivia’s hand before excusing himself to take the phone call, leaving Liv with Logan. When her husband makes it quite a distance away from the two women, Liv looks at Logan. You’re Alistair’s friend, aren’t you?
code by valen t.

MOOD: still heartbroken; worried; in pain

OUTFIT

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Chimney Swift Chimney Swift (Oliver)
tags
TL;DR
pain, again

tl;dr
Winona Matthews
the scars you can't see are the hardest to heal

The night of the accident, Winnie felt helpless. It happened fast, so fast that she couldn’t even say anything to her father in order to save him. The drunk driver’s car had hit their car by the time Winona even noticed what was going on. That had been the first time Winnie felt helpless and scared.

The second time was that very moment her pointe shoe slipped on a bead and sent her tumbling. There was nothing that she could do to possibly stop her from falling, the floor could only get closer, and Winona could only fall helplessly. The wind knocked out of her the moment she connected with the hard ground and almost instantly pain shot through her back, from the base all the way to the top of her spine.

Winnie doesn’t react loudly, only fast whispers of pain escaping out of her mouth. Fuck, oh, fuck, oh fuck. She wanted to scream so bad, the pain was that unbearable, but when she sees Oliver, she keeps her voice quiet, though the tears continue to cloud her eyes. And they continue to fall as she realizes what the excruciating pain meant, could she dance again?

The question runs through her mind as the chaos ensues around her and her friend that happened to be kneeling next to her. It’s Oliver’s actions that bring her out. Win moves slightly, pain still dancing in her bones, as she again touches Oliver’s wrist. Ollie, I’m okay. Please, try to calm down. She’s hiccupping over her words, the pain overwhelming her, but Ollie’s discomfort becoming her main focus.

As the room became more chaotic and others entered the auditorium, Winnie just looked at Oliver whispering him reassurances, trying to get him to calm down. It was all in vain though as someone kneeled next to Oliver, startling him and causing him to react with a punch. Winnie could see the paramedic was ready to react, but she does first, moving a little too rapidly. Ollie, it’s me, calm down please. Her hands clasp around Oliver, as she forces him to look her in the eye. Sitting up causes to much strain, so eventually lays down but her hands don’t leave his. It’s okay, we’re gonna be okay. Just stay by my side.

She nods to the paramedic, signaling that they can help her. But her words remain, so that Oliver remains untouched by others. I’m guessing we’re gonna have to go to the hospital, please let Oliver come.

code by valen t.

MILO BROOKS

, location:dorm,outfit: plain black hoodie and black ripped jeans. Mood: Unlucky

Milo laughed at the helmet hair comment. "Yes, it is no myth unfortunately" he said as she got situated and they started to head to the ice cream cart. "At least you kinda of liked it right?" He said mentioning about the ride since she didn't hate it.

"Oh, this place...honestly it was a long day. I got stood up that day actually now that I think about it" he said as he scratched the back of his head. "But anyways I was walking to clear my head and the owner of the cart caught my attention. It was something sweet and the old man seemed nice. I wanted someone to talk to. So him and I stayed out here for awhile..I ended up helping him a little with moving the cart,but he's a nice old man." He shrugged.

Favorite flavor? Mmmm..definitely not pistachio..or sprinkles. "Glitter for food huh? That's a way to put it haha, sprinkles aren't that bad. If I had to choose a flavor it'd probably be cookies and cream. Simple and you can't mess it up" he told her as they neared the cart. The old man looked to the two of them and smiled.

"Milo! How's it going?" He asked with a warm welcome. Milo waved back. "I'm fine Benny. How's buisness?" Benny shrugged. "Can't all be good,but who's this beautiful lass?" He said looking at Lemon. "Benny, Lemon. Lemon, Benny" Milo said making sure he wasn't blocking her.

"How lovely! Hm..are you just here to stop by or for something sweet?" The old man raised his bushy unibrow at Milo.

Milo just laughed. "For something sweet. What do you want Lemon?" He asked looking down at Lemon..which was him almost asking for a heartache.

coded by natasha.

Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

MOOD: Why Tatum, WHY

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

INT:
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

tags
TL;DR Stuff Happens.... Again

tl;dr
Ryker Thompson

"How do you politely tell someone that you want them on top of you?"

This whole dinner was supposed to be Tatum’s treat to him, her taking him out on a date but at this point in the evening, Ryker was just done. He had been teased, tortured, and driven to absolute madness by the woman sitting across from him. Every fleeting touch that trailed against his arms and hands, every little smile that danced across her red lips, every giggle that came from her slender throat… Ryker was drowning further and further into lunacy, even her perfume was now imprinted on his mind, digging so deep it was entrenched and refusing to leave. “Fuck it.” The waiter came swaying by, leaving the check with them, Ryker smiled so politely to keep himself together. “We’re leaving. Now. No more waiting Tatum.” He glanced at the numbers on the bill and tossed the money carelessly on the table. It was grossly over the amount on the check and it was a fat tip, but Ryker was in the moment as he stood quickly from his chair, snatching the keys to Tatum’s car. His arm went around her waist and pulled her close, possessively and tightly against him, “I can still drive a car and not panic.” He murmured softly against her ear, feeling the night breeze hit his neck when they came through the doors, it didn’t do a thing to cool him off as they made their way to the car.

On any other day, it would be a pleasant drive through town and down the coast, following a weaving backroad to a secret beach where everyone went to surf and drink, hide away from the prying eyes of adults and just be delinquent teens. The car wheeled through the curves and kicked up dust, bouncing along the sandy road with a rough skinned hand grasping at the smooth skin of Tatum’s thigh, not a word was spoken between them the entire ride. When the car came to a stop and the engine was cut, Ryker could only hear their shared breathing and the lap of crashing ocean waves that were just beyond the dunes in the darkness of the vehicle's interior.

He barely twisted in the driver’s seat as his seat belt came off when Tatum dragged him into a kiss that drowned him and set him on fire at the same time, making him groan with a quiet sigh into the kiss. It was a mess of hands grasping at everything when Tatum yanked at his shirt hard enough to pop a button, “Son of a… Tatum, my shirt.” Ryker couldn’t help the pout and scowl that came across his lips, before his eyes centered back on her, “Come here,” He tipped his head and slipped out into the night air, working quickly to shed the shirt off before she could get to him and another button would lost in the white sands.

“I’ve wanted to do this with you baby girl,” Ryker looked down at Tatum, “Don’t worry, it’s just us and the ocean, no one will see..” A hand pressed into the cool metal, letting him lean over her, “You’re so mean to me Tatum, so mean… you’ll be a good girl now though.” He smirked, the moon peeked out and bathed them in the light before the shadows swept over them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“That was fun…” They walked to the beach together, hand in hand, after they’d gotten themselves back together. Discarding their shoes, Ryker gave up on trying to button up the shirt and let it stay open, relishing in the breeze cooling off his skin when they finally found a place to just sit together. “I kinda like this, what about you Tate?” His arm came around her shoulders, letting his cheek rest against the top of her head, pressing a soft kiss to her head while the waves continued to lap at the sandy shores.

code by valen t.

scroll

the activist

Dylan.

mood

ignoring questions

outfit

Streets of Anchor Bay

interactions

Diana

“Okay, if you say so.”
Politely smiling Dylan simply answered Diana who had said the reason for his crying wasn’t Derrick. Dylan felt a sense of relief by this. It wasn’t too uncommon for girls to be crying because of his brothers… He was glad it wasn’t the case this time around. She, however, admitted having some other boy trouble. Despite being a little curious, he didn’t ask any more questions.

For once Dylan was able to be considerate and so he didn’t start to insist on knowing more. The tears on the female’s face had now dried, she was able to even curl up a smile on her lips. The youngest Lowe's brother grinned internally when asked about whether he was okay. He was being asked why he would even go if he didn’t like football.

’Do you play football because it’s expected of you? I know all your brothers played.. Diana kept hitting him verbally with her questions. It all was true, Dylan wasn’t going to deny, but he really didn’t want to have this conversation now. He wanted to just leave without saying anything. But that wouldn’t do. Dylan needed to act polite. Always. He needed to keep up his image as the most decent one out of the Lowes brothers.

When Dylan finally opened his mouth to answer… he was disturbed with a comment made by Diana. ’See, you ask me questions, and I’ll ask you some. Unless you really want to go to football practice.’ This made Dylan burst out in a little laughter. Wasn’t the female being quite direct? Dylan found it charming and he could see why Derrick liked Diana as much as he did. What Diana saw in Derrick.. well that Dylan couldn’t answer. A woman like her could probably find a better man.

Dylan kept quiet for a little while to come up with something to say. “It’s honestly quite complicated, the reason why I play football. But being expected to do it is part of the reason. My parents forced me to go to football practices since I was a kid. It’s just something I have to do, kinda like school.” Dylan answered purposely ignoring the question about why he would even go if he didn't like football.

He needed to act manly for Jenny. This wasn’t the right time to stop playing football. However Dylan knew it was dumb and he wasn’t going to say it out loud. “Are you okay now?” Dylan made sure she was doing better before leaving. “But yeah.. I need to leave now. I’m already late. See you around!”

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

angry puppy

Niila.

mood

The happiest than ever, but also awkward

outfit

His host family's place

interactions

Arthur

“Yes, you are mine.”
Niila answered with the happiest tone in his voice, when Arthur had asked if she was his. He felt his face turn red once again, when the girl said he wanted to be kissed. Niila started to feel a little nervous. It would be his first kiss ever.

Well.. there was this one kiss when he was seven and he couldn’t honestly remember if he and Claire had kissed on the drunken night they had spent together. However neither of those counted in Niila’s opinion.

“I’m sorry if it won’t be good. It's my first kiss ever.” Niila admitted while getting more and more embarrassed, more and more red on his face. Why did he have to admit that? Arthur would probably find it weird. Seriously, he was seventeen already and no first kiss? Niila started to feel the negative thoughts taking over.

However he ignored them and once again got closer to Arthur in order to give her a kiss. Honestly Niila didn’t know what he was doing. He tried to think of all the kisses he had seen in movies and real life, but it didn’t help all that much. Eventually Niila just went for it.

His lips touched Arthur’s plum lips.. only touched. Niila backed off once again. What if he was doing it wrong? “No voihan perkele.” Niila sweared in his mothertongue more to himself than Arthur. “I’m really overthinking this, aren’t I?”

It was time for a retry. This time it was a proper kiss, not just a pair of lips touching. Niila could feel Arthur helping him out so it wasn’t as awkward as it could’ve been. Niila didn’t typically like physical contact but if it was Arthur, he didn’t mind. Kissing the girl felt simply amazing.

♡coded by uxie♡

Lemon Pierce

As Lemon and Milo walked to the ice cream cart her face formed a frown as he mentioned being stood up, “I think whoever stood you up is dumb. You’re really nice. Quiet, but like really nice and I bet they would have had fun with you.” She let her head tilt up to look at him, the downside to being short, but she wanted to make sure that he knew she was listening to his every word and that she was giving him nothing but her attention. No phones when they spoke, just the soft steps of their feet against the ground. The weather was more than Lemon could have asked for. As quickly as the walk started, they were in front of a stand and apparently Milo knew the man running it pretty well. Her face scrunched a little as the two of them spoke until the attention was brought on her. She was grateful that Milo had decided to introduce her because she had felt a little flustered by the attention.

What flavor did she want? She was quiet while she thought and Benny was patient as she thought about her choices, “Can I get a scoop of cookies and cream and with sprinkles?” She wasn’t one to normally get cookies and cream, but she wanted to go outside her normal. She was still uncertain about letting Milo pay for her, “Are you sure you want to pay. I don’t mind paying for my own.” It wasn’t that Lemon wasn’t used to having others pay for her stuff, her dad had always paid for anything she needed, Reid had, her grandfather, her cousins, even Max paid for her sometimes. But she didn’t want Milo to think he had to pay for her.

As Benny handed her the sprinkle covered ice cream, she couldn’t help but do a small movement of joy upon receiving the cone. She was excited and she was spending time with a new friend. For once she was starting to feel normal again, not locked in her room wishing for each day to be over, now she was excited, she was happy, it felt like some of the weight she had been carrying had been lifted. Milo was going to be a great friend; she could feel it “This is fun! I’m like really happy. Thank you for bringing me to get ice cream.” She wasn’t ready to hug him, most physical affection still made her tense up, but she was still doing far better and if she kept her space, she could at least pretend like she was normal and didn’t have to feel like last year defined her. She could keep it buried at least for the time being. Reid and Zach knew the most, followed by some details she had told Max. Maybe with Milo she could act like she was normal, like she was who she used to be.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

MOOD: distressed

OUTFIT: Hiding

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Winnie ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

tags
TL;DR Winnie got hurt while dancing and Oliver isn't okay.
tl;dr
Oliver Dreyfuss
How lonely it is, to be drowning in a place where everyone can swim

The paramedics quickly realized they had another problem on their hands with Oliver. The boy, small as he was, had suddenly become erratic and violent, unresponsive to verbal attempts to keep the situation from escalating. It wasn’t clear that Oliver understood what was going on or who was speaking to him, and he’d already struck out with his fist in a startle response. Between him, and the injured girl still lying prone on the stage that he was currently keeping them from, they had no choice or training but to try to wrestle Oliver out of the way to get Winnie to safety.

They went to grab him and pull him back, but Winnie got to him first. If anyone else had done what she did now, he would have lashed out again and worse, but once he saw it was her, he froze.
And though she fell back to the floor in agony moments later, it was thanks to her that no one had to face the steely point of a knife that day.
Oliver buckled as though he expected to be tackled and pinned to the ground, but instead he was pulled to his feet and guided off a few feet away from everyone else by another of the paramedics, giving the others space to work with Winnie.

With Oliver mostly subdued, at least enough for the moment, the paramedics began asking Winnie questions, needing more details about what had happened. How had she fallen, where was she experiencing pain, if she thought she could move or not…
Needing to get her to the hospital, Winnie was gently transferred from the floor onto a stretcher, her back supported in case of a fracture. If she was moved too suddenly in her severely injured state, she could end up paralyzed or worse. It wasn’t yet clear what the extent of the injury was, but already things didn’t look good.
“I’m guessing we’re gonna have to go to the hospital, please let Oliver come.” She asked, immediately met with worried glances.

“Is that him?” One of the paramedics pointed back towards Oliver, who was now a few feet away, curled up on the stage floor with his knees to his chest. “Is he family? Does he usually talk?”
After some hesitation and concern for the girl, Winnie was allowed to bring her friend with her in the ambulance.

It would take a miracle for them to be convinced not to call Oliver's mother... the scratch on his face, and the bruises and bite marks that blotted his hands had already been noted. Even in the wake of a bigger medical emergency, hiding these things from medical professionals wasn't so easily done.

code by valen t.

MOOD: Reeling from tryouts

OUTFIT: tryout jersey

basics
tags
TL;DR Sed fermentum tortor nulla, vel sodales nibh bibendum eu. Maecenas a lacus a libero blandit commodo. In lobortis aliquam urna, id tempor ex semper at
tl;dr
Jacob Morass
when you are kind to others, it not only changes you, but the world.

Jacob felt like his lungs were on fire as he ran drills for tryouts. He was completely out of condition after being away in Bali for the last two weeks. Eating to his hearts content, occasionally snagging a free drink from the bar whenever he could get away with it. Laying on the white sandy beaches, starring at pretty girls in bikinis.

Though he really couldn’t blame Bali for his lack of conditioning, if he was going to be honest at all, Jacob had skipped most of the open gym trainings, in exchange for spending time with Jacob. Eating all the ice cream, laying out on the cape cod beaches, going to every movie he could. Of course, eating all the movie popcorn he could ingest.

Leaving the field, Jacob wasn’t feeling too good about how he had played. He was sure that Frankie probably didn’t like him much anyways, if he couldn’t play well, he really had no chance of making the team. Jacob adjusted the strap of his duffle bag as he walked out of the locker room heading towards the fields. He looked out over by the cheer field looking for Madi and some of his other friends. Waving to everyone has he passed with a goofy smile on his face.

His feet stopped moving as he noticed one particular brunette sitting on the ground stretching. A lopsided grin crossed his face as he waved in a robotic motion to Tabs. He hadn’t seen her since the fourth of July, where he had tried to kiss her, but failed miserably. His entire body freezing and turning away from her once again to watch the fireworks. And practically after that he left, his mom’s car waiting to pick him up. He was totally not cool, or at least not cool enough for the soon to be senior to ever think he was more than a friend.

He didn’t know Tabitha was trying out for cheer, his feet slowly crossed the field over towards Tabs. “Hey-Hi-Hello.” Had he really just said three different versions of hi to her? He felt like such a nerd whenever he tried to talk to Tabitha. “H-how are ya!?” His voice bubbled over with excitement.
code by valen t.

Processing. . . .

outfit: link here

mood: Happy!

Arthur says. . . .

"Yes, you are mine."

Just hearing those words she felt a rush of goosebumps. God the effect he had on her with just words.

She didn't want to laugh or anything about him saying it's his first kiss ever. They both were nervous,but he must've been more. She just smiled warmly at him. She could be a first in the department at least...

He inched forward again and she let him come to her. She felt his lips graze against hers before he pulled away. He said something in Finnish. She didn't understand yet,but she giggled and raised her hand up to be placed on the side of his face. Her fingers were at the nape of his neck while his thumb grazed his jawline. "It's okay.. It's just me" she said softly.

Moments later she finally got what she'd being dreaming of. A kiss from the person she cared for the most. His lips were pressed to hers in a light manner. It made her feel like he thought her as fragile. She practically melted into him. The smell of citrus and boba were intermingling with each other as she also tasted the sweetness of the macha from every kiss.

As the kiss slowly progressed she moved her body while their lips were still together. She wasn't trying to tease him right now, but her legs were on either side of his body and she was sitting on his lap. She just wanted to feel his warmth and be closer to him. If his hands weren't already, she guided them into her waist. It wasn't awkward for her, in fact it was a good kiss.

When their lips parted Arthur gave Niilas nose a gently rubbing with hers. She was so happy she was bursting with joy! Her arms wrapped around his neck. "See? worried for nothing" she laughed as she looked at him warmly. "Um so when people ask me I can say you're mine, right? It's not gonna be a secret? Because I want to show you off and everything.." she said now being embarrassed that she even said that..

@Myling
coded by kaninchen

Last edited:

MILO BROOKS

, location:dorm,outfit: plain black hoodie and black ripped jeans. Mood: Unlucky

Quiet and really nice is what she thinks of me? Well that would be as a friend..I should still be glad I guess. At least she doesn't hate me. Just think of the positives Milo.

As she thought about what flavor he already knew his. What he told Benny everytime. So by the time she decided he was stunned. He almost lost his composure. It had nothing to deal with the sprinkles.

"Intetesting choice lass, milo you want your usual?" Milo just nodded. Benny gave him a long look before making the ice cream. It came slow, but he looked happy to be serving it.

"No, really. You need to be treated today, you deserve it" Milo said and tried to hand the man some money. Benny just looked at it. "Now don't be spending that money here son. Save it. This will be a treat for both of you" No matter how much Milo tried to pay him he wouldn't budge.

But while Benny was at the bottom of the ice cream barrel Milo slipped the money in the man's back pocket. He winked at Lemon before acting like he did nothing wrong. The old man handed Lemons ice cream with a gentle,but shaky hand. He was smiling very bright which Milo swore rubbed off on Lemon as she did a little dance.

As Milo blanked out the older man his him in the stomach as he handed Milo his ice cream. "You're staring. Girls don't like that son" Milo just laughed before he started eating.

"I'm happy you like it. I'll take you to see ol' Benny whenever you want" he said. He held out his hand to her so she could give him a high five. He at least knew she had a physical touch sort of problem. Maybe a high five wouldn't be so bad? "Just let me know and I'd be happy to take you..you gotta promise though that Benny's cart is our secret. Okay?"

Whether he'd like to admit it or not he didn't want her bringing Reid here. Just anyone but him. He couldn't help but be jealous since he has something he can never.

coded by natasha.

Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Given Up.

Yohan wasn’t sensitive to people in the slightest, but something in him had been turning like those wind turbines out in those lorn and beggared meadows. When his therapist in Korea had asked him what kept him from indwelling that painting so possessively in his memory, he had unemotionally uttered in a minimal sense, “The mills haven’t moved even on a windy hill.”

Yohan Cho had always had a bird’s eye view—the likes which sit from on a branch afar but have a tell-all kind of sheen, a circumstance which nudged him so close to music in the first place. It dropped the vest and airy shirt off her torso and from short to long disembodied words that didn’t need to be uttered between them. Like something pertained to how sincerely she loved her cat. Celeria Calma was cribbing the slinky orange ball of fur to her gusty-towel dried hair, to her face, to the malleable parts of her chest where the heart is not faint, but the strongest.

Yohan wanted all animals to obtain affection; they were the ones who never let you go. They lacked intelligence that faulted them to be dumbstruckingly loyal. They were impaired that way, cruelly. Many waited hours on a door’s edge like those senior citizens within the stale floral wallpaper walls of a senior home, and yet, a decade turned anew when an owner passed a hand down their chin or behind the ears or back.

"Ah yeah didn't I say I'd smoke you in cooking something? You seemed pretty confident, Yuzu." Celeria’s voice aerated from a radi that got closer, her long legs lofting steps into the kitchen.

“I am confident,” Yohan replied, the sleeves of his long-sleeved shirt folding up the flank of his arms neatly, “I have always been.”

His kitchen wasn’t a contemporary garden with steel stemmed cabinets, countertops and white ceiling buds. It was as he had issued to Derrick. It was an Italian villa, a courtesy to the vineyards which flourished over the nooks of his beige marble. Basil and herbs filled into the alcove of the room, and the chandelier continued to purely wax down the candles, fulgurating a nearly convincing shallow sunset in the thick.

“What do you say about ratatouille, Celeria? Have you watched the movie?” He had asked, exerting a cutting board separate from his to the space she filled into, “Very unrealistic. How can a rat cook?”

The vegetables ceded under the faucet tap as he gave a stiff pause when he grieved, “Did they even get the recipe right?”

“Here,” he said, tasking to her deep concentration, “Chop them up, Celery. I expect perfection.”

In the meantime, he had gone to simmer the water to a boil. With frequent visual glances, he couldn’t help but notice how her knife was moving.

“Celeria,” he minutely objected, “There are many active reasons why you can’t smoke me out while cooking something.”

He didn’t know patience could run this thin, yet it could not be any bit as thinner as the sparsity interpolated between them. The serene fitness of his body in cold and dry linen had negligibly deviated behind her, his head slown right above her left shoulder. His archival long eyes blinked and her black tea lashes fanned her cheeks in a soft sync, as his hands made a prose of their own over her hands.

“Firstly, your slices,” he said matter-of-factly, “Should be thinner. Your angle here is deficiently off-”

“~Yohan~ “

He flinched upon contact when that euphonic voice retraced his soul to the high school coma of corked red alcohol cups and hysteric kissing. He felt himself sucking in his gut, the physicality of who had called his name out someone he did not remember.

Guiding her, he could feel the barrier once again rising all at once.

“~Take another step, and I’ll scream~”

“~....bad luck~”

“~rhythm is sick, my dude~”

But, this was how he had changed;
He held on to her like he had done to Diana nights ago.
He could feel her, and his own hands.

mood: loosely collected
on me.

© PASTA

MOOD: vague, hungry

OUTFIT:
a blouse, blazer and a pants suit

basics
tags
TL;DR Sed fermentum tortor nulla, vel sodales nibh bibendum eu. Maecenas a lacus a libero blandit commodo. In lobortis aliquam urna, id tempor ex semper at
tl;dr
Derrick Lowes

She looked just as caught as him as she quickly straightened up her back, her blonde hair still hanging loosely over her shoulders. Astraea was a beautiful girl and as she rubbed her leg against his Derrick couldn’t hide the pleasure.
‘Don’t worry, I love going through this trouble for you,’ he said with a smile, hoping to break the ice with the two generously filled glasses of wine.
The question definitely shook her up which was not very surprising, Astraea bit her bottom lip and took an applaudable amount of wine at once. Before Derrick realized it she was holding her hands, feeling her nails slightly pressed into his skin. The last time he had felt this was with Dee, a woman’s touch, someone who understood him. He missed it, missed being something to someone.

‘I’m thinking we are having fun, well,’ Derrick looked down at their hands for a second. ‘I’m having fun. That’s kind of where I’m at,’ he continued before he pulled his hand back slowly, his gaze focused on the blonde in front of him. Derrick thought about what to say next as he removed the napkin laying on his lap like he was taught to do. ‘I’m not very hungry anyway, do you want to watch a movie Artie?’

His face must have turned bright red as Derrick coughed to hide the embarrassment, did he just call Astraea Artemis? The guy he had been texting for like, maybe a few hours?
He must have been thinking about those texts, Derrick had been struggling with himself for a while and this felt like an escape from his daily slur. A distraction from everything that seemed to go south in his life and for everyone that seemed to lead him on and reject his advances. It was like all he had to boast about was his stupid job and even for that position he had to cheat his way into it. His parents had pushed him into a corner where there was no getting out of. The boat had left the dock a long time ago, for the first time he felt envious of his brothers who had their lives in front of him and seemed to do whatever they pleased.

‘Astraea. That’s what I meant, I guess work really got to me,’ Derrick mumbled as he bottomed down the last bit of wine in his glass. ‘Stupid right? It’s been so busy and I guess I must’ve sent an email or something with that same name today.’ The secure posture he normally carried completely disappeared in this disaster and Derrick tried to regain some sense of control by stacking the plates, he was not going to wait until she was finished. Not this time.

code by valen t.

MOOD: who knows?

OUTFIT: he doesn't care if it's summer

basics
MENTIONS:
N/A

INT:
Myling Myling (Vanja)

tags
TL;DR Dante is indecipherable
tl;dr
dante torres
okay, i’ll admit, i’m not innocent
Dante nodded as Vanja explained that the cafe was close to his university. School had been hard for Dante, especially because he moved around so much as a kid. He struggled to find the stability he needed to really establish an interest in any particular subject or anything, really, that he learnt, so when he graduated, he had no desire to go to university - nor did he know what he would have studied if he did.

"What do you study?" He asked, genuinely curious. He thought that people's choices in what they studied - or whether they studied - could tell a lot about a person. What they chose to dedicate their lives to, if they could afford to dedicate their lives to something they enjoyed. Dante was pretty sure he already knew what Vanja was like, though he was sure that he'd changed since he and Dante lived together.

He looked around the cafe as Vanja stepped forward to order, looking back as Vanja asked him a question. Dante glanced over the menu, only skimming it, before making eye contact with Vanja. "You choose for me," he requested, giving Vanja a small smile to assure him that that was what he wanted and to prevent him from arguing. "I'll enjoy anything." That much was true - Dante was the opposite of a picky eater, and though he wouldn't admit it to Vanja yet, he thought he'd especially enjoy it if Vanja chose it for him. "And I will pay next time."
code by valen t.

MOOD: a lil bit angry

OUTFIT: varsity jacket + jeans (this is all he wears)

basics
MENTIONS:
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler (Lemon)

INT:
Dazzle Dazzle (Reid)

--------don't type anything after this comment--------

[/COMMENT]
tags
TL;DR levi is standing up for himself
tl;dr
levi morgan
i look a little bit older, i look a little bit colder
Levi felt a bit like an idiot.

He didn't have feelings for Reid - far from it, really. And he wasn't hurt that Reid and Lemon were now dating. He loved Lemon like a sister, and he was really glad that she was finally happy after what seemed like a really long time of not being happy. Levi just felt a little silly, because Reid was the first person that Levi had come out to. Sure, Reid kind of guessed it first, but still. Levi had trusted him with that secret, and then he'd hoped to... he didn't know. Try something? Talk about it? Just... do something gay.

But Reid had just suddenly stopped contacting him. And Levi didn't want to look desperate, so he stopped contacting Reid too. But the issue was that now, Lemon and Reid were together, and so Levi would be seeing a lot more of Reid than he probably would have previously. But that was fine. He could handle that. He hoped.

He was very slightly late to tryouts, but in all honesty, he knew he'd get on the football team, so it didn't really matter. Plus, it meant he was able to grab a bottle of water for Lemon right before he left, despite the fact that Reid was also getting her water. Walking with him and Lemon was kind of awkward, but Levi just focused on his friend, so it was fine. Until, of course, Lemon walked away to go talk to Milo, and then Levi felt a lot more than just kind of awkward.

At first he didn't say anything, just stared at the ground while he kicked at the grass. He glanced up as Reid spoke, cheeks going a little red because of the subject matter. "Right. Yeah. Thanks," he muttered, going back to staring at the ground. He let a few more moments of silence pass before deciding to speak up. "You could have told me that, you know. Instead of... just ghosting me and letting me wonder if everyone was going to find out." He glanced at Reid but quickly glanced away after, not one for confrontation. "And you could have told me you weren't interested. I would have been fine. I wasn't that into you. No offence."
code by valen t.

Tatum Browne

To say Tatum hadn’t expected them to make it home wasn’t a lie, but she hadn’t expected anything to happen on the beach or on the hood of her car. But somehow none of that mattered and the way Ryker took care of her made it all the better. Her fingers laced in his hand as they walked along the beach and every so often, she’d look up at him willing his head down to kiss, for her this was all she could have dreamt up for the most part. It wasn’t exactly a fairy tale, two broken people with more than a few problems but Ryker, Ryker made Tatum feel like she was so much more. He had always made her feel important, always made the time for her, he just never seemed to make the time to be with her until now.

As they picked a spot in the sand to sit, Tatum leaned into him, “This is perfect.” The waves kissing the sand with each push and pull of the tide and the moon being the guiding light. It was perfect on the beach, a place where she knew Ryker was happiest. She wanted nothing more than his happiness. “You know.” She started her mind far off somewhere else, “I remember when I first met you and I had the biggest crush. But you were so hard to even pin down. Sometimes I wonder if things would have been different for us if I would’ve said something.” She knew it was probably a lie she still would have wound up in rehab, but sometimes the thought sounded nicer than the actuality of it all.

Every so often she’d let herself feel that this would be the rest of her life. “You have been so amazing tonight; I don’t want any of it to end. I want to stay right here with you.” She didn’t want to say anything to scare him off, it was too soon for anything, and she couldn’t expect that he would want her any longer than up until the goat. After that, well he could just be done with her, say he no longer wanted her around and she knew that would break her. He made her feel calm, took the anxiety of perfection away, he didn’t make her feel like she needed to live up to anything or anyone. “This has been the best day since coming back home.” She pulled back from being against Ryker to turning his face towards her, “You made it the best day.” She pressed her lips softly once more to his before snuggling back into him.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): OdinsTwoWolves OdinsTwoWolves

Logan Barlowe

They didn’t recognize her or at least the husband didn’t which was probably for the best. She really didn’t see a need to continue the conversation much more, “Yes, maybe that’s it.” She was about to leave them when the man stepped away from the booth and that left her alone with Liv, “Well I- “she started before Liv interjected which had caught Logan off guard. She faltered for a moment trying to process what Liv had said. Why was Alistair talking about her to the woman he supposedly loved? She couldn’t quite fathom the concept as she stared at Liv, “A pleasure to meet you. Al has talked so fondly of you.” Logan had to keep herself calm. She couldn’t let it bother her that Al had spoken of her. Knowing him she could only assume it to be negative. Choosing Drew over him had not set well for Alistair and then he of course chose Liv over her after saying stuff that would have made her assume he wouldn’t have.

Now, well now she didn’t care all that much. Alistair was a tool and only really wanted someone who would give him what he wanted. What Liv saw in him was a shock. Her husband was beautiful, she would have chosen a firefighter over Al any day. “So, how are things with you and Al? Him and I haven’t spoken much. A kind of falling out.” She didn’t want to specify much further, but in all honestly, she kind of knew how Liv and Al were fairing.

Her phone still in her apron, blowing up from Al who had wanted her to go over to watch a movie because him and Liv had apparently broken up. Good for her. Maybe Al would finally learn to pick women who were available instead of ones that were taken. Her eyes glanced over to make sure Liv’s husband wasn’t coming back, she would rather not have this talk with him around. He had to know right? But what if he didn’t? She didn’t want to get in the middle of their relationship. That wasn’t going to be her legacy here, she wasn’t going to be crazy, she was going to be calm, she was going to keep herself together here. Her and Drew were on good terms so nothing could possibly go wrong.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

MOOD: confused

OUTFIT:

basics
tl;dr
Astraea Dupante
there are so many beautiful reasons to be happy....

As he started to pull away, Astraea wondered if she was doing any of this right. As Derrick took her plate without waiting on her answer if she was done. While his back was turned, she quickly sent another text to Hassim. She was struggling to figure all of this out by herself, usually she would ask Carson, but right now Astraea had made everything awkward between them. And she was trying to be the person she knew she was, someone who didn’t kiss girls.

“Fun..” Right… Astraea chewed on the side of her cheek.

Artie?? “Do you mean my roommate Artie?” Astraea furrowed her eyebrows. “How do you know him?” She tilted her head, she didn’t know Derrick knew her roommate, she wasn’t sure how they could. Though, he must not have known him well if he was calling him Artie. “Right… Work…” Astraea tilted her chin down, starring at the wooden floor beneath her feet.

Astraea was a bit confused, but she shook the thoughts from her head. She didn’t want to focus on why Derrick was talking to her roommate. She just wanted to be there in the moment with him, figure out where she actually stood. He took the time to make her dinner, even if he didn’t let her eat it… “If you want to do business with Artie, you should know he doesn’t like to be called Artie.”

Astraea added a bubbly tone to her voice as she fell in stride with Derrick, wrapping an arm around his. “I only do it to annoy him.” She giggled as she rested her chin up against Derrick’s shoulder, looking up at his brown hair, trying to catch his eye. But his focus was elsewhere. She stepped in front of him, slipping her hands up behind his neck.

“What are you thinking about Der?” She whispered, pressing up on the balls of her feet letting her lips gently graze against his jawline. Astraea unlaced her hand from the other, moving it to where her lips had just left, her thumb drew circles on his cheek.

She dropped her chin to her chest, ‘I’m a virgin..’ She thought about telling him. But she didn’t want him to turn her down. She wanted this, she needed to prove something. At least to herself. Turning to look over her shoulder, speaking softly as she avoided looking Derrick in the eyes. “D-do you want me Derrick?” She looked up at him out of the corner of her eye, scared that maybe he was going to turn her down.
code by valen t.

MOOD:

OUTFIT:
warren blue jeans and white tee

basics
MENTIONS:
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler (Lemon)

INT:
LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki (Levi)

tags
TL;DR anger and awkward
tl;dr
Reid Callaway
never admit when you're wrong

Reid watched Levi silently, he had no excuses to really make. The second he found out that Lemon and Levi were so close he took a giant step back. He didn’t think to consider how Levi must have been feeling in those moments. “Yeah… I guess I should of.” He said quietly, digging his hands deep into his pockets rocking back and forth.

“I figured out you were friends with Lemon… And well…” Reid looked out into the parking lot that his girlfriend had just sped out of with someone he barely knew. “I-I couldn’t do that to her.” Reid didn’t take his eyes off the parking lot as he spoke.

“I never thought…” He never thought that he would have a chance with Lemon. But even with that, he couldn’t hurt her and that was why he couldn’t be with someone that was so close to her.

“I do get it though.” Reid knew the whole hiding from the world thing, maybe everyone knew he swung both ways… “I’ve had to hide everything from my family… So… I am sorry for making you worry.” Who was this, Reid didn’t apologize…? Maybe it was just because he so much of himself in Levi… Or maybe it was because he had experienced similar fears his entire life.

Reid sighed; he had been interested in Levi. He had wanted him. “It’s not that Levi.” But Lemon was occupying ever space in his mind and hooking up with her best friend would have just been too close. Too close to home.

“But like… If you ever want to talk… Or something.”

Reid finally turned to face Levi. “I’m here.” He chuckled under his breath a bit. “Plus, you deserve better than me for your first time.”

“Someone that wants more than just sex from you…”
code by valen t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back