• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern We All Bleed Red... || Recruitment for long term || CLOSED

SheSaidWhat

D o y o u r e m e m b e r m e ?

N o ? T h a t ' s O k a y . . .

L e t m e h e l p y o u r e m e m b e r . . .

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

You sucked in a deep breath as your eyes shot open and you lurched forward and you threw up just beside yourself.
Around you, dead bodies were scattered, it seemed like there was over a hundred of
them and the smell of old blood was not so pleasing. Quickly,
you wiped your face and stood up looking around once more, this time you
actually took in your surroundings. You were in a church, you knew that for sure from the pews
and the podium with the large glass stained window painting of Jesus on the
cross towering down over the hall, creating a mixture of color when the sun hit it just right.

There were a few things that caught your attention as you looked around and your senses started to return to you.

1. You weren't alone in this church.

2. You had no idea where you were.

3. There are tattoos on your body that you didn't put there.

and

4. You have an urge to know the other people in the room.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
SYNOPSIS & SETTINGS
We All Bleed Red.png

• You're at a funeral, whether you were forced to attend by your family or you were close to the deceased.
    Maybe you're a partner of one of the attendee's and you don't know who it is at all.
    Or perhaps you're a priest or a nun attending to support your colleague. Whatever it is... It ends in disaster.
    A strange man enters the funeral in the middle of the last prayer.
    He introduces himself to everyone as The Caretaker and the he closes the doors and starts his massacre.
    Everything happens so quickly, his movements are too fast for anyone to escape.
    Maybe you'll hide behind a church pew and pray to god that your death comes swiftly.
    Or you'll try to fight back or maybe you just didn't die on his initial attack and you were on the ground choking on your
    own blood, reaching out in attempt to live.
    Whatever it was, he saw your lifeforce was strong and he made a decision to spare your life.
    While you're laying there dying, the last thing you remember is the taste of metal in your mouth and then
    your world went black.

Last edited:
I'm very interested in this! Seems like an incredibly cool concept!
Heyy! Thanks for the interest. I am thinking of creating a discord server for the OOC for this recruitment thread.

Would you be interested in joining it, if I did... Alternatively I can keep everything on RPN no problemo.

Heyy! Thanks for the interest. I am thinking of creating a discord server for the OOC for this recruitment thread.

Would you be interested in joining it, if I did... Alternatively I can keep everything on RPN no problemo.
I'd totally be down for that, chatting is easier there.

i'd be interested
Also interested.
Interested.
interested! ^^
is this still on?
I'd totally be down for that, chatting is easier there.

Hey everyone!

Tonight I will be creating the discussion thread with the character skeleton and all the details!

I am thinking of making a discord channel as well!

Let me know what works easiest for you!

Hey everyone!

Tonight I will be creating the discussion thread with the character skeleton and all the details!

I am thinking of making a discord channel as well!

Let me know what works easiest for you!
I'm fine with either a discord or keeping it on the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back