• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy We’re Supernatural Investigators But We’re Bad At Our Job — IC —- CLOSED

crayon lord

artist, writer, and new member
BECOME A GHOUL CHASER TODAY!!!!!

Join a team of 4-6 Investigators as they try to talk to ghosts, wrangle pixies, date mermaids, and absolutely catch demons red-handed! You might feel out of place for not knowing how, exactly, but it’s okay, none of us do!!!

In this group RP, before the story starts there is absolutely no established lore concerning the supernatural; there’s no telling if something exists or if it even likes you! However, I, the GM, will solve the former for you using a
wheel from wheeldecide.com which is the only detrmining factor for whether something is true—

Is this creature real?

Is this fact I know correct?

Does this work to summon it?

Who knows? (Not me!!)

This is a semi-lit, hopefully light-hearted, original RP, and a new member’s first ventures into GMing on this site. It’s majorly centered around a continuous adventure in world-building and exploring of a world like our’s, but not really, and is both plat and rom friendly in whatever direction the story takes you. It could’ve gone here or in the dice tag, but the wheel is really the only randomized component, so I thought it might not fit so well. This is an interest check, but if it garners the interest of at least four people, I’ll establish a group conversation.
I hope to hear from anyone interested soon!!!​

Last edited:
You had me at “dating mermaids” I have to ask though, for clarification on ‘no established lore’ do you mean this RP takes place in modern, present time, but no one should know whether x,y, or z exists? Or well - that’s the entire point on the RP: find out whether it exists and if it knows how to play cards

I have to ask though, for clarification on ‘no established lore’ do you mean this RP takes place in modern, present time, but no one should know whether x,y, or z exists? Or well - that’s the entire point on the RP: find out whether it exists and if it knows how to play cards

Yes, absolutely! I tried to clarify in the OG post, but to make it more clear: the world is like ours, modern, the same things we all learned in our school’s common core education or otherwise, there are religions with specific ideas of how things are, the only things the wheel is for are supernatural-related facts such as the existence of things, facts about them, ways to summon them, etc. This doesn’t necessarily apply to the actions of individual creatures, that’s just about how you interact with them in turn. on the dl I’m pretty sure knowing how to play cards is a spin tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back