Warrior Cats WCUE OC inspiration!!!!

dance of the corvids

||🌹"You kiss me like it was your job." 🦴 ||
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have a task for you people [for fun, isnt mandatory 😊]

Trying to make a warriors OC for wcue that screams 'dont f with me, I'm problematic and screwed beyond belief' but also ' I'm a soft person with charisma ' . Basically canon Wilbur soot with RL Wilbur soot mixed together during every single arc hes been through [not including Revivebur but ghostbur is a must-]

SO-
What I ask is give me a personality, name suggestions, or a short playlist [at least 8-16 songs] so i can make a design. Aswell as some breed suggestions to make the look drawing easier :)

Happy searching, crew

I have a task for you people [for fun, isnt mandatory 😊]

Trying to make a warriors OC for wcue that screams 'dont f with me, I'm problematic and screwed beyond belief' but also ' I'm a soft person with charisma ' . Basically canon Wilbur soot with RL Wilbur soot mixed together during every single arc hes been through [not including Revivebur but ghostbur is a must-]

SO-
What I ask is give me a personality, name suggestions, or a short playlist [at least 8-16 songs] so i can make a design. Aswell as some breed suggestions to make the look drawing easier :)

Happy searching, crew
I have no idea who ‘wilbur, ghostbur, and revivebur’ are but here are some songs that to me feel sort-of antagonistic, but compassionate. I’ll list the song first, then personality, and then names.

1- Converse County By NatelsLame. I’m already pretty obsessed with this song, and a ton of OCs have come from it. Warrior cats or not. It always gives me this ‘return to the earth’ type of vibes, it wreaks of mean, regret, and sad.

2- I’m So Sorry By Imagine Dragons. Already Imagine dragons brings excellent villainous songs, but this one has to be my favourite. Enemy might get close to take it’s spot but it doesn’t. It radiates that trope of “I was with the good guys, but they left me behind and the baddies treat me better so I’m staying with those guys.”

3- Better Think 2wice By Tremantis. If you’re looking for a bit more electronic, glitchcore, even, Better Think 2wice is totes your go-to. If the type of character ya lookin’ for is rebellious in any way, I’d totally recommend this piece. Other Tremantis songs like Pretty Vice, Cry about it, At sea, and my personal faovurite, Nightcrawlers, also feel melancholic and antagonistic.

4- Enemy by Imagine Dragons (The one without the rap part, only the original one that doesn’t have ‘from the series arcane’ in the title.) A pretty obvious choice, but it’s still a banger.

5- Alien Blues. I just had to add this one.

6- Feeling Good by Micheal Bublé. This is for the charisma part of your character. I just really love it and it feels just classy and stuck-up.

7- Saint Bernard 1. The ‘climax’ of this song is just fantastic. To me, it shows the gradual walk to insanity your character might be taking, they were already pretty bad then, but now there’s no going back.

8- Saint Bernard 2. We’re already getting ahead of time with this. I feel like if Saint Bernard 2 entails the death of the character, and how they blindly accept it, almost gleefully. Everytime I listen to this song I picture a burning church that has a piano inside it, and it’s the only thing that remains un-burnt until the very end of the song. Make with that what you will.

For the personality, I’ll just give you a quick description of a character with songs like these. I hope that it’s enough.

They’re a pretty reckless character, but they mean well. Most of the time. They love risks and adventure. But despite this, they’re extremely selfish. Thinking of their survival only, and not others. They’re condescending and charismatic. But ever so broken inside by the things they’ve been through, just enough to eventually tip them off and make them loose their composture.

I don’t have any names right now, but you definetly want to come up with something that gives out some dark and mysterious vibes, of course.

Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back