• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ Wҽʅƈσɱҽ Tσ Sαƙυɾα Aƈαԃҽɱια ♡*.✧(OPEN!)

SimplyNene

MY👹LEGS💀ARE🤬NOT🤧DAIKON🔫LEGS😭GOT✨IT💃🏾
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Congratulations you got accepted into the best academy in japan! This Academy is for special kids who are either celebrities or pretty smart you'll be staying here and you're job is to study,make friends, and learn how to live on your own there can be fighting and romance! you can even be a magical girl or a hero(Dont worry Principle Blossom will keep your secret.....if you tell her shes cute...)d8jp0mn-443fd977-35a4-4798-802b-5e06720e974a.gif

Principle Blossom:i havent decided on it yet i might play her but if you wanna play her i'll give the role to you!
Assistant Principle:Not Claimed
Nurse:Not Claimed
Home Ec Teacher:not claimed
Shrine Maiden(search them up you can be a student also)
Other Teachers:*list the teachers in the comments that you wanna be ill add them on here as claimed*

Have Fun RPING!fbb6b875a7c5c7207627089b7b5888d5.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back