• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern WBHS Cryptozoology Club | CS

floripher

neat internet guy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
For the character sheets, please be as detailed as possible! Restating the PC rules before I outline the CS requirements:

- Human PCs ONLY.

- Freshman are 14-15. Sophomores are 15-16. Juniors are 16-17. Seniors are 17-18! Teachers & other staff members must be 25+, but preferably a bit older!

- Realistic FCs or descriptions are preferred! FCs drawn by the player must be accompanied by a description. Absolutely no anime FCs or stolen art.

- FCs must also fit the characters's age. Please do not submit a freshman with a 19 year old FC.

Like I stated before, the more detailed you can make this, the better! Below in the spoiler, you'll find ghe bare bones version.

You can make this as fancy or as plain as you like! I only request that you do not use external fonts from apps or websites like InstaFonts as these are typically very difficult for me to read and are also make your sheet inaccessible to people who use screenreaders! D:

Name:

Pronouns & Gender:

Appearance (description and/or FC):

Body mods (tats, piercings, etc.):

Clothing style:

Brief personality:

Mental ailments, if they have any:

A few likes / dislikes :

Fears (3+ please!):

Brief background (include how they ended up in Woodbourbon as well as how they found out about the club):

Users who are viewing this thread

Back