• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CaptainSully

🤘🏻Master of Puppets🤘🏻
I was going to create a flashy, bells and whistles interest check but decided that I'd save that for the OOC if there's enough interest.

So if you've clicked here it's probably because you know the TV series this title references. If not, then it's cool, feel free to stick around.

The gist of this RP is that it'll be based in the world of Supernatural. The player characters and NPCs will all be OC's although there will be references and the occasional cameo of much love characters.

In this version of the world that Chuck created the Winchester's didn't exist but much the same events have transpired but have been resolved by a small band of hunters called the Wayward Sons. The RP will work much like the TV series, going from hunt to hunt with an overarching plot like a big bad demon for example. This is still to be decided. In terms of the hunts, I may open these up to players to run if anyone is interested just so it isn't me completely running the show.

In terms of characters, all will need to be normal humans so no angels, demons, witches, ghosts, monsters or hybrid's. There isn't a need to know everything or even anything about Supernatural or the creatures within the universe but please don't claim your character is a fountain of knowledge if you're not in real life. It'd be much better and fitting if you lack knowledge to have have an inexperienced hunter.

Even though the group is called Wayward Sons, it isn't exclusive to males so all genders welcome. Romance is fine as is having some characters be related. Also just to say now, real life face claims only.

In other news, there may be character deaths if I feel that it suits the situation but there will be ways to bring characters back if someone really doesn't want their character to die. If someone is happy to have a character die then obviously they can create another. People who show this sort of flexibility may be allowed to have some flex on the creation rules.

There isn't a vast amount more to say really, if you have any questions then feel free to ask but most importantly, let me know you're interested.

Thanks for your interest everyone :)

Farmgirl310 Farmgirl310 taliaangeni taliaangeni LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

Below is the kind of thing im hoping to do for each 'chapter'. I'll create a few articles, post them and then you guys can choose which hunt to go on. Depending on player numbers it might be that we have two or more different hunts running concurrently, but I will try to provide multiple options.

CHEERLEADER FOUND DEAD IN SUSPECTED ANIMAL ATTACK

pexels-photo-2121122.jpeg
Josie Lawrence,16, was found brutally killed in the early hours of yesterday morning on Salina Municipal Golf Course. Salina Town Sheriff Damon Griggs said the body was found by the groundsman shortly after the start of his shift and is said to be currently receiving counselling, so grim was his discovery. While details are slim at present, the Sheriff has confirmed that the death is not being treated as murder but as an accident as a result of an animal attack. When questioned about the risk to the public the Sheriff claimed that extra patrols were being put in place around more rural areas but he believed that the risk of further incident was slim.

Local eccentric Albert Godfrey, 67, was arrested near the scene for breach of the peace after repeatedly claiming that the attack was carried out by a man with shark like teeth. This isn't the first time Albert has been in trouble with the law, having been arrested for trespassing late last year believing that aliens had infiltrated the City Council.

The Lawrence family have declined and interview and have asked that everyone respect their right to privacy at this time. The Salina Journal offer their sincerest condolences.

I am not a hardcore fan of Supernatural but the premise intrigues me, and I like it enough to be interested (plus I prefer realistic RPs)
I know just enough to get the reference but that´s around it.

I would love to join.

I am not a hardcore fan of Supernatural but the premise intrigues me, and I like it enough to be interested (plus I prefer realistic RPs)
I know just enough to get the reference but that´s around it.

I would love to join.
That's cool bud. As mentioned above all knowledge levels are accepted, just try and create a character that's in line with your knowledge.

This looks really interesting. I'm new to RPnation but would love to join.

Thanks for the interest. I'll give it another few days and then I'll look at creating the character page.

Auda Auda Pysren Pysren ChillyTiger ChillyTiger CyrusK CyrusK PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss TenshuZninja TenshuZninja taliaangeni taliaangeni LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Farmgirl310 Farmgirl310

OOC is up! Once i've had a few CS' posted i'll set up the character sheet page :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back