• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Wayne in cobra kai

Eyo peeps me and my friend been into this show called Wayne which originally aired on YouTube plus or whatever it was called along with cobra kai and thinking of the two shows I realize Wayne would perfectly fit into the cobra Kai universe so if anyone's interested hit me up I'll link my discord account and I don't have much rules but the ones I do I'll list 1. For romance gotta be older than 18 as I'm 19 irl 2. For romance gotta be BxG but for action doesn't matter 3. Imma have Wayne definitely be in the cobra kai dojo out of all the others as he's definitely cobra kai material 4. Don't be a pussy that's all the rules and for if interested in romance I would definitely prefer Wayne to be with someone in the cobra kai dojo so a character like Tory would definitely work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back