• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Xian305

Lurker
Way Back Home

I would wake up on the grass. My body numb and exhausted as I was getting up from it looking around as the blinding light made it hard to see for a good couple of minutes. “ngh….damn…so this is augmented reality…” I said quietly looking around me only to see a sword was next to me. “well I guess I gotta start with something better then being naked” I stated grabbing the sword and holstered it on my back. Soon looking around once more as my eyes widen “h-holy crap is this?...no way its im above cape cales!?” with haste I rush towards the side and slide right through and stopped at the edge looking below me as I see the ocean my eyes brighten with excitement “no way no way!! This is so freaken cool!!” I would get jumpy but quickly realized something when I slid. Looking at my legs as all I was wearing is sandals, shorts and a shirt “wait…that slide felt real….the augmented reality hasn’t added touch or feel yet…” with that I got up and checked my pocket seeing it was a golden feather as I sighed “alright phoenix feather is in check…that means all I gotta do is hand this to my friend and we could go back” putting it back to his pocket he soon looked and rubbed his stomach as he walked down the massive cliff “now I think about it how long has it been? Im feeling hungry…again..feeling…this shouldn’t be happening…” I said to myself as I looked up at the sunlight. “I need to find Aoi…I don’t think he had ever played this game on the switch yet…he could run to trouble” telling that to myself I was soon hearing a loud roar from a distance below only to jump a little feeling the ground shake “w-what the?” I quickly ran towards the source of the roar only to see a battle was going on my eyes would widen at what was the source of the roar “a-a lynel? Wait it’s a red one! But who is it…what the hell a hylian?” I called out and soon saw the lynel was getting the upper hand. “shit its getting the upper hand…do I…should i?... no this is augmented reality its not real it wont hurt if I take damage….i can….i can do this!” with that I rushed towards the battle seeing the struggle was there. My sword soon drawn as I screamed out my battle cry “AAAAHHH!” the lynel soon turned around as I took the first lick slicing the lynels chest then moved to the left when the lynel swong down. Moving swiftly I thrusted forward seeing blood soon squirting at me and the ground. I moved back a bit disgusted “ugh g-gross the hell why am i…” the lynel screamed loudly while a strong gust of wind was pushing around it. “wait…this game always starts with three hearts right? That monster can one shot me with that move!” I called out as I heard a scream from behind “get out of there hes gonna burst! Run!” I was right, the move that it was doing was gonna one shot me. But I couldn’t escape all I can do Is fight.

Plot opening:

I rushed forward as the handle of the lynel blade met the second hand. The creature was raising the blade up high as it was gonna quickly sink the blade to the ground. “spark..it relies on the spark!” I shouted before taking the major risk and quickly twirled to lick the blade by the flat side and moved it away breaking the lynels balance. The spark wasn’t made at that very moment I pivoted the foot I used to kick the blade and twisted my hip and thrusted my blade towards the head from the neck to its skull causing the lynel to freeze in place then explode into a purple gust of smoke. I was gasping a bit coughing as I fell to the ground. It dropped the blade and its bow along with monster parts and its shield. “ugh…this smells awful!” I shouted and coughed soon laying my back against the grass panting heavily before hearing footsteps approaching me “this augmented reality…sure is scary…its almost too realistic…” little did I know this wasn’t what I believed to be.

Thank you for your time from reading the post! If you are interested in roleplaying it I am looking for a female role. The world is from breath of the wild though the time line is 50 years later so link is still in the shrine of resurrection. That being said. Your oc should be based by your own creation. My character was sent to this world with his friend Aoi to find his missing friend who’s name will be known in roleplay. Only to soon and later realize this isn’t augmented reality that his mind and soul was teleported to the world of hyrule. An alternate universe from the game itself. I would like the roleplay to be long term as this is an adventure, action, romance type of roleplay even bits of comedy. If you are interested please comment down below or Private message me this role play either way isn’t going to be takin place in the comments section anyway. The code if you read this far is TopGunMaverrick (I just saw the film it was sick so yeah XD) we can also take it to discord :)

Attachments

• xian 18.png
    xian 18.png
    317.2 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back