• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Waugh's Character Emporium! 1x1 search

SBMWaugh

The Scion of Balance
Welcome one and all, to my Character Emporium! What is a Character Emporium you ask? Well the concept is a simple one and starts with a desire, the desire to roleplay. Having the desire is only half that battle though. You need to know what you'd like to roleplay and that is where things sort of fall a little flat for me. I don't really have any elaborate plots in mind.

What I do have though are some characters that I'd like to play. And so there in lies the concept behind a character emporium. It is a collection of character's that I'd like to play to be presented to the forums to see if anyone would like to play opposite of them.

So following this post I plan to write up some descriptions for the characters I have in mind. If any of them catch your interest, feel free to send me a private message or comment here in the thread. Hopefully we can reach an understanding and begin roleplay shortly thereafter. So with out further adieu, here are my characters:

Miriam Hart - A member of the Adventurers Guild, Miri loves to explore new places and find new challenges. She is an easy going and relaxed person with an unshakable confidence which often lends itself to somewhat reckless behavior. Normally a lone wolf, there have been occasions where she has bitten off more than she could chew and this has compelled her to accept help from others. Though reluctant to accept the help, she usually ends up travelling for a time with her new friends as they continue to help each other out and bond. Ultimately it always ends the same though, and she once more finds herself travelling alone. Is there anyone out there to break the chain and give her a reason to stay paired?

Kouta Mori - A sword for hire, Kouta wonders from place to place trying never to overstay his welcome. Being a beastman in a world dominated by humans, he's had to endure prejudice even from those he has helped based off the color of his fur. And yet humanity is not as helpless as it would otherwise seem. Not only was he raised by a human but he had come to meet many on his travels who were able to look beyond the biological differences and see him for what he is.

Nel Hauser - A bounty hunter, Nel finds herself travelling from system to system hunting down fugitives for the money. She has a strong sense of justice and is stubborn to a fault. She usually works on her own but is part of a company and so is not beyond working with a team, even if reluctantly.

Calem Cornett - Much the same as those above. An adventurer who usually travels alone. Somewhat awkward given the lack of regular human interaction. Yet still a considerate guy. He's my go to adventurer for a Monster Girl themed roleplay if anyone is interested in that?

Eirena Zabat - Found to have the gift of magic at a young age, Eirena was taken in by a powerful Sorcerer. She moved from her coastal home to the mountains where she studied under him with some others until they were besieged by forces of darkness. Putting more value in her then she would have otherwise attributed to herself, her Master led her to a hidden room where he had constructed a device to suspend her in time until she would be needed again. And so she sleeps till one day she is summoned to action once more.

More to come...​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, ya..Um sorry to butt-in but once you get all your characters posted I'd be happy to rp with you ^-^

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Hey, ya..Um sorry to butt-in but once you get all your characters posted I'd be happy to rp with you ^-^

[/QUOTE]
No need to apologize. I will be editing the initial post to add more characters so its not like your taking up reserved space or anything. I am glad you stopped by though. Was there any character already posted that you could see yourself playing opposite?

Kouta Mori- in my opinion playing as any sort of half animal is my specialty (some people might not think that but eh) and I haven't done a good furry rp in a while

New characters for those who are interested. Feel free to message me here or in a conversation.

Here are a couple of the characters I want to play:

Lucina, from Fire Emblem: Awakening

In action, @0:27: [media]

[/media]
Just chillin': http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/2/21/Lucina_OST.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140421111127

She bears the Brand of the Exalt in her left eye, signifying her right to rule. Lucina led the last of humanity in their effort to survive certain doom in a bleak future overrun by Risen (zombies). And when all hope was lost, she traveled back in time to prevent the future from ever happening. She served as champion of a nation, dueled her father with his own sword, and stared a Fell Dragon in the eye without backing down. Oh, and did I mention she's a princess?

Saber, from Fate/Stay Night

In action: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7c/58/63/7c5863b31b43542b0471f85aaf92e577.jpg

Just chillin': https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3700/12687552755_dee3933ae6_o.png

Genderbent King Arthur. In modern times. Superpowered. 'Nuff said.

Winter Valentine, a.k.a. "Lady Grey", OC from ChooseYourStory.com RP "Condemned"

Commissioned art: https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3835/15130212421_57ab2fd1dc_o.png

Lady Grey is a powerful Soulforce mage and Grand Inquisitor of the Imperium. She worked together with King Aralon to monitor and control most of the known world with a vast network of secret agents. And when King Aralon betrayed her, she murdered him and his entire family and seized the throne for herself. While she is usually clinical and detached, she *does* have a softer side capable of love. Unfortunately, she's fully aware of this side, and sometimes uses it to manipulate people when it's convenient.

Astran "Thinslayer" Valderis, Bail Enforcement Officer (or "bounty hunter"), OC

Cropped image bearing the closest resemblance to my imagination of him: https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7400/12582292314_af2bbfa5d7_o.jpg

He lost his wife, his child, and his home. Now he's a lone wolf working for the government to bring down witches, sorcerors, demons, and any other supernatural evil wherever he can find it. Good luck unlocking his heart.

Do any of these interest you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back