• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Watership down/Rabbit roleplay interest check

Hawke.

I've had this idea for a while but haven't really found anyone all that interested in playing it. it doesn't have to be straight watership down, it can loosely follow the lore and wont be related to Hazel and co's story at all.

My idea for the plot so far is that a group of rabbits is displaced during a flood, forcing them to travel and find a new place to live. Their leader is impatient and inexperienced and chooses a spot right near a small, barely flowing stream. Despite his colonies insistence that the area is unsafe he insists that they begin building their warren. One night they are visited by several strange, white rabbits with red eyes who warn them of a great danger lurking near their home, warning them that they ought to leave. Their leader brushes it off as nonsense and tells them to leave, days later rabbits begin to fall ill with a strange illness that makes them aggressive to any who dare approach them. One rabbit decides to leave to find the source of the illness, he follows the path that the white rabbits took to get there and finds the great danger they spoke of. A human dwelling. A massive farm with buildings that smell of sickness and death, and fields where the air is foul and suffocating.​

Last edited:
Watership down is one of my favorite books! I would be interested in joining if we got a few more people

I'm interested! Never got into the fandom, but loved reading the book years ago. Rping a murderous furball would be fun!

I mean they're definitely right 😂
I'll try and start on the CS page and starter, do we want to keep OOC on site or can we do a discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back