• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π˜Έπ˜’𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘒𝘭𝘭 ; { fandom roleplay / oc x canon }

ghost lily

𝘴𝘢𝘀𝘩 𝘒 𝘴𝘸π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦, 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘱𝘴 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
α΅ˆα΅˜Λ’α΅— α΅‡α΅˜βΏα΅‡ΚΈ_ β‚α’β€’ο»Œβ€’ΰ­¨ΰ­§α’β‚Ž_ο½₯゚q.gif
⌞BLOSSOM PINK ❀ VIVID GREENS⌝
hello ! my name is kaya , pleasure to meet you all & welcome to my fresh spring request ! i am an eighteen year - old aspiring fashion student in canada , looking to fill in the gaps of my summer schedule. i tend to prefer roleplaying in private messages , discord dm , or e-mail ; please feel free to ask for one of those forms of contact ~ i am currently only open to oc x canon roleplays, perhaps in the future i will consider doing originals ! now , onto the general guidelines.

firstly, my writing range tends to go on the more advanced literate / novella end of the spectrum. if this is not your personal comfort zone , please let me know and i can shorten my replies a bit -- please do not feel obligated to mirror my exact length ! as long as your reply is literate and enough for me to reply to , it's all good. secondly , i am quite lenient with reply times as i indulge in ooc chatter ; whether it be sharing memes , tunes , moodboards , and so forth. please do not feel obligated to reply extremely quickly ! also , please make me aware of your limits / triggers so i don't step on any toes. lastly, and most importantly, please be lgbtq+ friendly when you contact me !

⌞FANDOMS ❀ LOVE INTERESTS⌝
my hero academia β™‘ hawks , bakugou katsuki , todoroki shoto.
jujutsu kaisen β™‘ ryomen sukuna, gojou satoru
genshin impact β™‘ tartaglia, arataki itto, ayato
fruits basket β™‘ sohma kyo, sohma hattori
tokyo ghoul β™‘ kirishima ayato, kaneki ken
attack on titan β™‘ jean kirstein, eren yeager
mystic messenger β™‘ jumin han, 707
love 365 β™‘ inquire !

Last edited:
+ bump

+ bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back