• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Waterdeep: Dragon Heist - looking for a small group

ArcticFox

Dreamer
Hello! I'm looking for 2-3 people at most for an adventure in Waterdeep.

If you apply for it, please be active. I'm in CET time zone and I know most of you are not, but you should be able to reply once a day. We can use Discord for quick messages if something needs to be clarified.

The plot of Dragon Heist is simple - a group of adventurers finds themselves in Waterdeep looking for treasure that's said to be hidden somewhere in the City. And guarded by a dragon no less.

We'd keep dice rolling to a minimum, but still use generic 5E DnD sheets.

Post below or send me a message if you are interested.

I am interested. I have a tiefling warlock who has a pact with the sandman (fey) that I would really like to test out. It also had quite some flavor, so it would be fine with less dice rolling and mechanics.

If you don't mind my Discord access being spotty for a few days, I'd like to throw my hat in. I always wanted to play this module.

Hello! I'm looking for 2-3 people at most for an adventure in Waterdeep.

If you apply for it, please be active. I'm in CET time zone and I know most of you are not, but you should be able to reply once a day. We can use Discord for quick messages if something needs to be clarified.

The plot of Dragon Heist is simple - a group of adventurers finds themselves in Waterdeep looking for treasure that's said to be hidden somewhere in the City. And guarded by a dragon no less.

We'd keep dice rolling to a minimum, but still use generic 5E DnD sheets.

Post below or send me a message if you are interested.
I would definitely be interested in this! I’m pretty new to D&D, but am active on discord and eager to dive into it.

Felix Felix Powgow Powgow clarinetti clarinetti

Thank you for your interest guys! Can you please PM me your character ideas so we can see how they would fit in? You can also reach me on Discord for this if you prefer, but we'll keep the RP on RpNation.

arcticfox #6302

Users who are viewing this thread

Back