• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Waterdeep Dragon Heist (closed)

Shadeofshade

I am looking for 4-6 players to play a game of D&D so I can maybe get some more experience as a DM. The game will be:
  • Waterdeep Dragon Heist
  • Starting at level 1
  • Stats and starting gear will be decided by rolling for it. Gear you get from backgrounds are fine.
  • Starts in winter.
  • Anything from the books are fine but let me know what book it's from so I can look it up.
  • When making a character and you want to change something that is not in the book (eg. changing a skill in a background from one to another) then you must consult me about it. I am normally OK with almost anything but if it is something ridiculous then I'll most likely deny it.
  • It will be done in Discord.
  • I am looking for 4 Players and will go up to a max of 6 Players.
  • Things like Unearthed Arcana will not be used.
  • The way we will be doing the posts on Discord is by setting a time that is suitable for everyone.
  • Currently, text only.
If there is any questions then please don't hesitate to ask.

Is this game playing on a set day and time, or is it more like a PbP but just on Discord?

I would be interested in joining in. Can I get some more information on this from you?

Is this still a level 1 game?
What classes/races are there?
How do you want to do attributes?
Are Feats allowed?

So, the story so far. They have been higherd by Volo to track down their friend and have made it to the pub that they were at after heading to a temple to get healed after their fight with a Troll and his friends, try and find a friend of theirs (Failed to do so) and one of them bought a potion of healing.

As you can probably guess, everyone is still level 1. The party that is left after the others desided that they didn't want to continue are a Warforged Artificer and Human Warlock. Feats are allowed. The only thing that I have no idea what you're talking about is the attributes. Do you mean the Str, Dex, Con etc.? If that's the case then it is rolling for them. Also, I have a dice bot on discord called Dicemaiden that does the rolls.

Oh and before I forget, we have managed to get someone else to join. They seem to want to be a barbarian. As for their race, I don't know yet.

Sounds like we are in need of a cleric. I'll PM you my Discord Id so you can send out the invite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back