• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Watchdogs: The Rise of The Legion

Riven

The actions of the legendary Fox, the vigilante known as Aiden Pearce, has left his mark on the world and vanished without a trace after revealing the unorthodox practices of The CtOS and the abuse of the public's trust with information. The movements of Dedsec followed, exposing more and more of how corrupt our world truly is.

By this time, CtOS has begun spreading its influence, despite more and more revealings of it's weaknesses and exposed openings, Blume continues to spread their technology. Now with Blume beginning their ascent to going global, it's time to take matters into our own hands. As the people, it's time to take our own future into our own hands.

We have been betrayed, we have been lied to, we have had cloth pulled over our eyes. We will not take this sitting down any longer. STAND UP!

Practically yeah, I plan to invest the upgrade trees into it somehow, focus on doing little thingies and missions like defacing, exposing, all the bells and whistles

Maybe "borrow" some assets from DedSec

Practically yeah, I plan to invest the upgrade trees into it somehow, focus on doing little thingies and missions like defacing, exposing, all the bells and whistles

Maybe "borrow" some assets from DedSec

Lol so this outta be fun bcuz I never got to play it online lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back