• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wasteland Riders OOC / The Community.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah fuck it I'mma post
Yo I hadn't really made up my mind or anything NeonFlow NeonFlow but I don't feel like this is the time to skip if it isn't too late to cast my vote. We barely did anything.

Well, that’d be an issue for me, I don’t have the best WiFi right now and I can’t run discord, only the browsers.

I’m trying it right now, it’s working so far, but veeeeeeeeery slowly.

I don't skip or not, but I'll get my post out soon!

Love the sketch, but also makes it look like Koda is the overarching villain with his back turned like that lol

I don't skip or not, but I'll get my post out soon!

Love the sketch, but also makes it look like Koda is the overarching villain with his back turned like that lol
Yeah, I noticed, meant for a cool leader-type pose.

Oh yeah, because I just remembered it
Idk if you did it like a movie poster where everyone is at different distances or just sized differently but Sketch is supposed to be pretty tall. Never stated it in numbers, but I also wasn't expecting fan art.

Oh yeah, because I just remembered it
Idk if you did it like a movie poster where everyone is at different distances or just sized differently but Sketch is supposed to be pretty tall. Never stated it in numbers, but I also wasn't expecting fan art.
Did it like the different distances thing

I'll respond soonish hopefully. I have some shit to do before I can sit an write aha
Not dramatic or anything especially as it's still the opening bits but let's try and keep a post order of some sort.

My favourite would be 1 2 then you
As in let two or three people post before you do again.

I'll respond soonish hopefully. I have some shit to do before I can sit an write aha
Not dramatic or anything especially as it's still the opening bits but let's try and keep a post order of some sort.

My favourite would be 1 2 then you
As in let two or three people post before you do again.
sounds good to me

I'll give it another day or two for people who haven't posted yet as my next post will most likely summarise the team getting combat ready and then forced to the mission location via falling (with style)

ima post agane in a while, i really have nothing better to do >.<

also are we gonna be split into teams or something after the skip

That's entirely up to the characters. They will be given a clear objective and the general area of where they can achieve that as well as some vague scout reports of the area.

Upon landing they can do whatever they wanna,

If you have nothing else to do join another rp of mine aha

If there’s a ’Brotherhood of steel’ type group in this, I might scream, I don’t like the BoS as it is, and a spinoff warrants in gunfire From me.

If there’s a ’Brotherhood of steel’ type group in this, I might scream, I don’t like the BoS as it is, and a spinoff warrants in gunfire From me.
It's inspired by fallout and borderlands so... do the math fungi

The BoS is awesome. Their main mission is to preserve technology for the good of mankind or at least themselves and nowhere is it written that they should actually protect those around them. Some of them do anyway, and are sometimes shunned by the rest of the community for putting human lives (especially when they see most everything outside of the BoS as raider scum) above their work for technology. It's a believable faction who truly believe that they are doing good and are suspicious of the wastelanders for good reason, though some of them take that suspicion into extremist extent and become hateful which is also a very human trait and thus believable. That they're not the de facto good guys makes me like them more. I'd be very happy if a faction like them were to be included.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back