• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wasteland Riders OOC / The Community.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I popped Giz over second from the right (between glowing man and god knows who) not that it's super important because she does very little but throw up on her own feet and silently rage in the post. This woman is HANGRY.
Second from the right from our perspective? That'd put Mcnutt on your right and Eagle on your left if my understanding is correct. For simplicity we can write it down (from left to right in the good doctor's perspective)
1: McNutt
2: Gizmo
3: Eagle
4: N/A
5: Mosa
6: Sketch
7: Trip
8: N/A
Tucson and Koda not yet established.

God damn, I want to post again but I don't want to make it feel overbearing for the last three ;^(

Second from the right from our perspective? That'd put Mcnutt on your right and Eagle on your left if my understanding is correct. For simplicity we can write it down (from left to right in the good doctor's perspective)
1: McNutt
2: Gizmo
3: Eagle
4: N/A
5: Mosa
6: Sketch
7: Trip
8: N/A
Tucson and Koda not yet established.

God damn, I want to post again but I don't want to make it feel overbearing for the last three ;^(
postpostpost

jk do whatever im just bored lol

Right, I'll try and get a post up by the end of the day at the very least. Sorry if it takes a bit, heading up to the hospital soon to get something checked out.

Right, I'll try and get a post up by the end of the day at the very least. Sorry if it takes a bit, heading up to the hospital soon to get something checked out.
How topical. Stay healthy, no need to hurry! Though purely out of curiosity, when is tonight for you?
I'm in Sweden so, uh, I wanna know if I should get ready to stay up all night in anticipation 😎

How topical. Stay healthy, no need to hurry! Though purely out of curiosity, when is tonight for you?
I'm in Sweden so, uh, I wanna know if I should get ready to stay up all night in anticipation 😎

Tonight will probably be around 8pm EST, and it's nothing serious just need to get my back checked

This is great so far, hands down to flowiest for his creativity (And his rhymes, like god damn, he’s really good at it.)

I may have not conveyed what I was meaning as good as i wanted

RottenVale RottenVale Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin Hibiscus Hibiscus Femboy Femboy proudnoodle proudnoodle Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze

Everyone is in varying degrees of pain due to the unique situation forced upon them. But no one is in so much pain they can't function, everyone should be able to stand and walk

Gizmo Eagle and sniper might be feeling a bit shitter then others as their powers have some passive problems

Everyone has metal feet. Ankles and down replaced,
I see the words Metal legs kept getting thrown about and I want to remind you all that it's just the feet. No one gets to do flying metal knee strikes, yet.

More importantly I think we have all gotten a first post in.
Majority choice for the next part so please let me know...

Slow boiled pace-
we take our time as the characters try their damn hardest to speed things along, having food or a smoke, getting dressed. Maybe have more of your super power explained or conversation with each other or the doctors.

Faster pace--
we simple imply all that happened and skip straight to being pushed from a blimp with a parachute and a hoverboard.
When you land the collar will remind you of your objective

I may have not conveyed what I was meaning as good as i wanted

RottenVale RottenVale Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin Hibiscus Hibiscus Femboy Femboy proudnoodle proudnoodle Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze

Everyone is in varying degrees of pain due to the unique situation forced upon them. But no one is in so much pain they can't function, everyone should be able to stand and walk

Gizmo Eagle and sniper might be feeling a bit shitter then others as their powers have some passive problems

Everyone has metal feet. Ankles and down replaced,
I see the words Metal legs kept getting thrown about and I want to remind you all that it's just the feet. No one gets to do flying metal knee strikes, yet.

More importantly I think we have all gotten a first post in.
Majority choice for the next part so please let me know...

Slow boiled pace-
we take our time as the characters try their damn hardest to speed things along, having food or a smoke, getting dressed. Maybe have more of your super power explained or conversation with each other or the doctors.

Faster pace--
we simple imply all that happened and skip straight to being pushed from a blimp with a parachute and a hoverboard.
When you land the collar will remind you of your objective
I don't want it to become so long that it takes us a few days or more to actually get out but I wouldn't mind a character bonding time

Sure, It’d be nice if our characters introduced themselves to one another.

I don't want it to become so long that it takes us a few days or more to actually get out but I wouldn't mind a character bonding time
oh uh also because i forgot, if you're doing like a next big post or something will it be soon? I kinda wanted to do a post before I went to bed since im usually busy in the mornings and everyone is here when im off

I won't post for a bit you should be right aha

I vote for the faster pace, I enjoy team bonding/dialogue and whatnot but it seems hard to do with such a big group. I think a mission would allow us to split into smaller teams and mingle y'know

When I say time skip I mean everyone shared their names, had a bite to eat, got their clothes or a jumpsuit if their metal feet don't fit into the old pants.

Slow boil just means you do all of that organically

Users who are viewing this thread

Back