• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wasteland Riders OOC / The Community.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm liking our character variety and team balance so far. The Community is pleased.
I agree! We got (and imagine these like the introduction snapshots from borderlands)
Eagle Bang: Texas Ranger
Sketch: Ball of Stabby and Shooty on Crack
Mosa: Russian Smurf Mommy
Sniper Mcnutt: Bringing a New Meaning to Nervous Meltdown
Gizmo: Fun Sized Engineer or Angry Punk Rocker?
Doc Decovo: Doctors Without Borders Reject
Koda: That One Sexy Scout Leader Who Could Probably Suplex a Bear (And Probably Has)
Trip: Textbook Definition of War Criminal

I agree! We got (and imagine these like the introduction snapshots from borderlands)
Eagle Bang: Texas Ranger
Sketch: Ball of Stabby and Shooty on Crack
Mosa: Russian Smurf Mommy
Sniper Mcnutt: Bringing a New Meaning to Nervous Meltdown
Gizmo: Fun Sized Engineer or Angry Punk Rocker?
Doc Decovo: Doctors Without Borders Reject
Koda: That One Sexy Scout Leader Who Could Probably Suplex a Bear (And Probably Has)
Trip: Textbook Definition of War Criminal
hehehe

heh

i can see all of these

koda should be "Colonel Daddy"-

Rp is up and if your happy with your cs your right to get the first post in

RottenVale RottenVale Hibiscus Hibiscus @Shotgunpenguin proudnoodle proudnoodle Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Femboy Femboy Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze

RottenVale RottenVale the art is awesome aha I just wish I had a borderlands like sentence for Bang lol
Off the top of my head...
EAGLE BANG
Throws Booms, Spits Poison.

Edit))
EAGLE BANG
"Maruders ain't people"
The joke, originally, is comparing your character to Cardell Walker from "Walker, Texas Ranger" who is portrayed by Chuck Norris. If you don't want your character to be compared to a shotgun-toting vigilante(ish) Chuck Norris, then I do not know how to please you

I get that aha but Eagle Bang is more the kid whose had it easy due to natural advantages like his thickness, speed, and family's wealth.

Comparing him to chuck Norris who wins everything cause of badass and memes is giving Mr bang to much credit aha

Last edited:
I just kind of placed Carmine in a cage, given that it wasn't specified which ones everyone was in, so this should be the sixth cage from the left going from the robot's/Finnibus' perspectives. Hope that's cool bros :^P

I popped Giz over second from the right (between glowing man and god knows who) not that it's super important because she does very little but throw up on her own feet and silently rage in the post. This woman is HANGRY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back