• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wasted's 1 x 1s [OPEN]

Wasted Ink

Oppai Critic
source.gif

• yo. name's yami, but you can call me....well, yami, i guess. i'm in the central time zone, and i'm usually on quite a few times a day, unless i'm too busy with school-related things. post-wise, i generally mirror the other player's post! so, it can go from 100 words, to over a million! ...i kid, i kid, but i'm flexible, post-length wise. please, i enjoy smooth and flowing posts to short and grammatically-incorrect ones, so it's a quality over quantity shtick with me. if you can only post three awkward, jerky sentences, then i'm probably not the best role-playing partner for you. i'm friendly, though! so, if you wanna talk about anything, feel free to PM me. i enjoy speaking to others.

now, onto the role-playing! i tend to exclusively play males - canon x canon, canon x oc, or even oc x oc. i usually ship super hard, however, so i tend to enjoy canon x canon or canon x oc a lot more. i, personally only do male x female, so i apologize for my lack of versatility in that regard. now, onto interests. italicized means i'm really interested in role-playing that specific fandom/topic. if applicable, underlined is the role i'd like to play.

• my hero academia
    i'm currently knee-deep into the second season, impatiently waiting for the next episode. i love this universe and it's characters so much. i'm currently craving a role-play in this universe.

bakugou x oc
    bakugou x canon [willing to try a lot]
    oc x oc

naruto
    what else can i say? a staple in any weeb's repertoire.

canon male x oc [feel free to pm me any dude you want to rp with.]
    oc x oc

a lot of other fandoms
    i like a lot of things. a lot a lot. feel free to ask me about a fandom, to see if i'm interested. harry potter is included in this. i love me some harry potter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back