• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Wasted Youth

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

34dc1f5ba60185c40a0628108cb6ac90.png

R U L E S
1. I expect literacy from you. Be able to put a sentence together properly.
2. No one liners-- there is a two paragraph minimum per post.
3. I'm not saying you have to post everyday, but a few times a week would be nice. Please don't express interest if you can't meet this requirement. I know that things come up, and that's not what I'm talking about here.
4. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
5. This is first come, first serve.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Fade to black if needed.
7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.

P L O T
They say youth is wasted, wasted on the young
So they tell me, why are we having so much fun?
All the midnight dreamers falling into love

They say youth is wasted on the young, and that your teenage years are the best years of your life. Well you're about to leave them behind forever. High school is over; college looms in the distance. Or maybe you've finished your first year of college, and you're wanting to revisit your youth. A group of friends has decided to get together for the summer. Friends, lover, exes, all together under one roof for two months. Can your new flame old a candle to your old one? Can you take the drama of the girl or guy you couldn't stand? Will you find true love, or are you just in it for the flings?

Let's find out.

---

So I'm looking for a group of people, probably ages 17-19 or so, for this rp. (That's character age, not your IRL age). You can have just graduated, or maybe you graduated a year or two (no more) before the rest. Either way, you're getting together with your old friends (and enemies) to live for the summer. Party time, baby!

R O L E S

Wild Child
Skater
Drama Queen
Prince
Princess
Innocent
Party Animal
Druggie
Stoner
Cheerleader
Jock
Nerd
Class Clown/Jokester
Emo
LGBT

code by apolla apolla

Last edited:
Interested in the wild child!

So I am making the wild child BUT honestly I don't mind if there are two, double trouble y'know! Or they could totally hate each other, ahaha. Or there's also the party animal role, totally up to you!

This is to everyone, I'll be making the CS thread shortly!

So I am making the wild child BUT honestly I don't mind if there are two, double trouble y'know! Or they could totally hate each other, ahaha. Or there's also the party animal role, totally up to you!

This is to everyone, I'll be making the CS thread shortly!
In that case, I'll be the LGBT role or something!

Sorry to post my character prior to expressing my interest but I think this is a really fun idea!

Sorry to post my character prior to expressing my interest but I think this is a really fun idea!

Your sheet is great, actually, I just read it! I'll add you to the discord message. We needed a prince role, I'm glad you took it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back