• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wasted Youth [Relationships]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
7c33aebf90b15fb842cfe0841432f768.png

photo-1529333166437-7750a6dd5a70
large.jpg

Make your relationships for Wasted Youth here!

Love, friendship, heartbreak & everything inbetween goes.

Exes? Frenemies? Hate each others guts?

Here's a place to keep yourself organized < 3
F965662A3987718DD13193785CFF98DB5FA2FDEF
Code by apolla apolla

• b2f99831d3c631d82dfee3b328c0e049.png

pYVxrJZ.jpg
    38721-Suicide_Girls-Maisie_Suicide-tattoo-blonde-748x498.jpg

Relationships​

Kris Chankul ( MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx ) - With his easygoing nature, Kris was one of the first people Savannah connected with after moving to town. He's smart, which is great because she's not always, and she doesn't give a flying fuck that he's gay. In fact, she knew before the public, and loves talking boys.

Lucien Wynters ( spookie spookie ) - For some reason, his energy attracts Savannah. Not in a sexual way, not in the slightest-- but she's seen his videos, and his presence when he's performing and she's absolutely amazed by it. In person, he's quite different, and it's intriguing to her. She wants to be friends.

Anvindr Lokni ( JayeTheKat JayeTheKat ) - They share a fear of being trapped, physically or mentally, so that could be a bonding experience I feel. Maybe they're not friends yet, but they could be. And they could definitely have an ice cream friend-date.

Anthony Litts ( Jaccobee4201 Jaccobee4201 ) - Probably wouldn't meet until the house, but she gets along with most people, and wouldn't be the best influence on him.

Zoe Hazel lyn. lyn. ) - They're both social and outgoing, though I see differences in their personality, where Savannah is wild (hence her role) and Zoe is more reigned in. Perhaps with Zoe's anger, they butt heads while at the house? Or have at school? They both love positive environments, though that might be different for each of them.

Estelle Sterling ( deer deer ) - Savannah, at first glance, would detest how 'perfect' Estelle's life seems. She probably wouldn't look past that aspect to see what Estelle is really made of or about, so I don't see them being friends in school. BUT that can always change at the house; they could bond over wanting to explore the world.

Jolena Esposito ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ) - With Jo being a loner, they might not have been super close in school, though depending on what she sells Savannah could have definitely bought from her before. She'd be excited to see Jo because of this at the house, and perhaps they can have some drug infused fun, lol. Good or bad things can happen!

Angelina Richards ( erzulie erzulie ) - Savannah hates drama, and if she knows about Angelina's vlog and gossipy ways, she probably wouldn't give her the time of day to find out there's more to her than meets the eye. I can see them butting heads, perhaps, which could possibly bring them closer or make them friends. Or enemies.

Wesley Valentin ( zippy zippy ) - Ah, another one with a 'perfect' life. Savannah would see him acting like a player and a lady killer and wouldn't see past that, though I'd love to see a bonding moment between them. Savannah needs something deeper than drugs and partying in her life.

Theodore Zhang ( hwayi hwayi ) - Savannah would honestly love to listen to him talk about something he's passionate about. She might try to get him drunk, be forewarned.

Anabelle Crane ( Gomenesigh Gomenesigh ) - Savannah would see Anabelle's shyness and try to take her under her wing, wanting to be friends with the girl and help bring her out of her shell.

Claire Brown ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ) - If Savannah knew how much of a hopeless romantic Claire was, she'd simply laugh and claim they need a girls day drinking day. Overall, Savannah would like her, and have a little bit of a protective feeling over her.

Vivian Macario ( Lizy Lizy ) - They might have run into each other at parties, if Viv is the party type. As a cheerleader, Savannah probably automatically would write her off, but maybe that can be changed at the house.

Devon Lee ( sox sox ) - Probably one of the first people Savannah met and connected with upon moving here. Perhaps while not best friends, they definitely get along, and can be the wildest pair at any given party.

Katherine Nguyen ( blackglassesaa blackglassesaa ) - I'm not sure if they would have crossed paths in school, but if they did (and now that they're together in the house), Savannah would love her energy and personality.

Phoebe Owens ( Dear Mrs. Psycho Dear Mrs. Psycho ) - Not the type of girl Savannah would hang out with, but I'd love for them to have had some sort of interaction in school. Maybe an argument at a party, or something like that!

Damon Anderson ( Dear Mrs. Psycho Dear Mrs. Psycho ) - A troublemaker... now you're speaking Savannah's language. Maybe they've done drugs together, and had like, heart to hearts over lines of coke or something? The types of conversations you don't mention later.

Ryker Maddox ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ) - Maybe they met through Jo? Probably not extremely close, though I can see them having some good conversations (kinda like what I wrote for Damon above) over a line or something!

Dominic Henson (me) - Probably more like siblings. Definitely party together. Tried a one night stand once; didn't work out.

Jude Kendall ( zippy zippy ) - Oh Savannah would have fun with him. She doesn't get hurt easily, but with him trying to "educate" her she'd probably go out of her way to do the opposite of what he said.

Nishika Rani ( sox sox ) - Definitely enemies, and I would love for something to have happened between them to make them that way. (Just need an idea, lol)

code by apolla apolla

Last edited:
Kris
tumblr_pfh85k4ztG1xgwoumo3_500.gif
Relationships
Wes — hates his stuck up behavior :angrypuff:
Angelina — both artsy, cool with her:)
Jolena — weed buddies!! :closed eyes open smile:
Estelle — hates her just as much as Wes :angrypuff:
Zoe — gay gay gay gay gay 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 :closed eyes open smile:
Anthony — ??? :/:
Anvindr — skater bois foreigner bois :closed eyes open smile:
Lucien — emos are baby goths and goths are weak punks. :(
Savannah — can we be best friends?
:closed eyes open smile:
Anabelle — wishes he could know her but she isn't the easiest to get along with :/:
Theodore — genuinely loves being around him, he's so cute :closed eyes open smile: (he may or may not fall helplessly in love with him ❤ )
Claire — arty kids unite :)
Vivian — take a guess :angrypuff:
Devon — british bois, fun bois :closed eyes open smile:
Katherine — he likes fun people :)
Phoebe — ew another cheerleader :angrypuff:
Damon — seems cool but doesn't know much about him, would still hang with him :)
Ryker — FUCK HIM! HE HURT THE WEED BUDDY!! :angrypuff:
Hailey — stylish AF slay bitch slay :closed eyes open smile:
Dominic — A DADDY IF KRIS EVER SAW ONE!!! :hearteyes:
Jude — once again, attractive but not the kind of guy he'd like to bring home to his parents, way too controversial
Nisha — ew a snob :angrypuff:
Nyaja — ... can't say he ever cared for student council :/:

Last edited:

tumblr_p4mqrw7sPs1x2krl0o2_250.png
original.gif
tumblr_p38creVSMv1x2krl0o9_250.png

savannah gardner

"Savannah Gardner?" Wes simply shrugged and then clasped his hands together in his lap. "We don't really talk. She's new here, but she seems interesting enough. Not completely brain dead..." He drifted off and looked around the room, seemingly searching for something else to say. A slender hand rose and gestured lazily at his own hair. "She has this freaky haircut. I know that much."

kris chankul

Wes rolled his eyes before straightening himself in the chair his poised in. For a minute, it looked as if he wasn't going to dignify us with an answer to the question. An annoyed sigh escaped his lips. "From what I've seen, he acts first and thinks later. We're eighteen years old! Grow up, dude."

lucien wynters

A snort, followed by a violent laugh that made him double over. Wes continued like this for at least half a minute before returning to his previous sitting position and brushing a tear from his eye. He was being a bit dramatic, but the question had definitely caught him off guard. "You wouldn't catch me dead hanging out with that guy. He's a bit of a weirdo. I mean, who still paints their nails. What year is it?" Wes bit back another laugh, an amused smile on his face. "His music is half decent, though. You should pull up his YouTube."

anvindr lokni

This name elicited yet another shrug from Wes. "He's pretty quiet. I know he has that skateboard he carries around everywhere. I'd be open to him showing me a few tricks. I have an excessive amount of boards stored away in the third guest room." A teasing smile tugged at the corner of Wes' lips. "He stares a lot. I guess he thinks I don't notice."

anthony litts

"We run in the same circles," he answered simply. "He has an excessive amount of money. I have an excessive amount of money. It's only natural that we hang out from time to time." Wes' left leg bounced up and down anxiously. "Yea, he's new though. We don't know all that much about each other. He knows where to go if he wants to have a good time."

zoe hazel

"Zoe." Wes' eyes actually lit up at the mention of her name. Finally someone who he would consider a friend. "She has true talent. You should see her work behind a camera. Honestly, I couldn't pass up a chance to help her out. We're uh.. Yea, I guess you could say we're friends."

estelle sterling

"Estelle is probably the one person 'round these parts who's richer than I am." He flicked his head to the side, moving the hair that had fallen into his face due to his animated hand movements while he spoke. "People think she's mean or a bitch or... whatever. I'd disagree. She's never been mean to me. Except that one time I deserved it. Oh, and the other time she said my hair was disgustingly greasy. And when-"

jolena esposito

Wes blanched a bit at the mention of Jo. She was known around as the girl you go to for drugs. "N-no. I've never spoken to her. I stay far far way from her." His hand instinctively moved into the pocket of his jeans, gingerly making sure the Xanax he purchased from her less than two hours ago.

angelina richards

Wes watched Angelina's channel like any other person did, but he didn't know her well enough to have a solid opinion. "She's cool, I guess. If she wants me on her channel I'd totally be down. I dunno if I'd let her put make up on my face, though." He chewed his bottom lip pensively before peeking up and leaning forward in his chair a bit. “Oh also. We uh, had a bit of a thing. Before she left for school. Nothing crazy just... just a good bit of fun.”

anabelle cane

"I never bullied her," Wes said quickly, instantly on the defensive. He'd heard what happened to her, honestly he would have to be a complete fool to have not heard. "We aren't friends or anything, but I never bullied her. Her art is good, though. I would pay her to paint something to replace that horrid piece in the foyer. Seriously, look at it. It's terrible."

theodore zhang

Wes stood from the chair he'd been draped over, stretching grandly before moving over to the bookcase in the corner of the room. "I have about 25 Superman comics. 3 limited edition that are in a special case downstairs. I thought I was an expert. Have you met Theo? This kid knows everything there is to know about comic books. Outside of the occasional geeking out, I don't think we have much else in common."

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
►We won't be here forever . . .

full
A
nvindr's Character Relationships

【 Map of The Stars 】
Good Friends = ★★★★★
Friends = ★★★★☆
Acquaintances = ★★★☆☆
Neutral = ★★☆☆☆
Dislikes = ★☆☆☆☆
Enemies = ☆☆☆☆☆

Zoe Hazel《 ★★★★★

Zoe and Anvin were at one point pretty close friends. They were each other's confidant through figuring out their sexualities and they kept in touch after Zoe left. However, there wasn't much Zoe could do to help Anvindr through all the shit that happened to him. Anvindr is still really happy to get to reunite with her once more.

Kris Chankul《 ★★★★☆

As the two resident skaters of the group, these two tend to get along decently. They hang out from time to time, and that's pretty much the basis of their relationship.

Claire Brown《 ★★★★★

Claire is one of few who managed to get behind the walls Anvindr built around himself. They have a shared love of cookies and drawing, and often spend time together. Claire is also one who can get Anvin to be a little more outgoing from time to time.

Wes Valentin《 ★★★☆☆

Wes is one that Anvindr has a slight dislike for purely because of the lads playboy attitude. He will admit to anyone who is curious that, yes, Wes is good looking, and yes, he does stare a little from time to time, but that's about it. He might be willing to spend a bit of time with Wes if he was really feeling up to it, but otherwise he keeps his distance.

Angelina Richards《 ★★★☆☆

Angelina is a complicated topic for Anvin. Her profession as a youtuber and downright drama based lifestyle is a little bit much for him, but he loves her art abilities. They spend time together when Angelina needs to get away from everything for a while. Anvin likes learning new skills in art from her and being able to help her relax a bit.

Anabelle Crane《 {Stars}

{Description}

Theodore Zhang《 ★★★☆☆

Anvindr and Theo might not have actually talked a whole lot, but the one thing he does know is that Theo is quite a fan of the skater lifestyle. The quiet lad seems to idolize Kris and Anvindr, so Anvin has decided to make it a mission to get Theo onto a board a few times over the summer.

Jolena Esposito《 ★☆☆☆☆

Jolena is one of the few that Anvindr doesn't like, mostly because of his past. Wilhelm got his drugs from Jolena when that all started, and Anvindr unintentionally associates Jolena with the negative fall out from that whole situation. As far was he is aware, Jolena doesn't know what happened between him and Wilhelm. Most people don't know after all, as its not something he's shared. He's still quite tesne when he is around her and has a hard time spending prolonged periods of time with her.

Estelle Sterling《 ★★☆☆☆

Anvindr did not interact with Estelle during their school days, since she's such a big figure in the media and all. She was always hanging with a crowd in school while he stuck to his own group or by himself. There's potential for them to meet and get to friendly terms over the summer. Maybe Anvindr could help Estelle with relaxing and getting away from it all, but their trust issues would make getting close hard for them.

Anthony Litts《 {Stars}

{Description}

Savannah Gardner《 ★★☆☆☆

Both Savannah and Anvindr share similar fears, tho Anvin might not know it yet. He hasn't talked to her a whole lot, but her hairstyle intruiges him. It's an interesting choice. He is looking forward to possibly getting to know her this summer.

Lucien Wynters《 {Stars}

{Description}

Katherine Nguyen《 {Stars}

{Description}

Vivian Macario《 {Stars}

{Description}

Devon Lee《 ★★☆☆☆

Devon Is another one of those people that Anvindr hasn't really had a full conversation with. Their personalities are just too much of a far cry from each other to really connect. Maybe that could change a bit over the summer.

{Description}

Phoebe Owens《 {Stars}

{Description}

Damon Anderson《 {Stars}

{Description}

Ryker Maddox《 {Stars}

{Description}

Dominic Henson《 {Stars}

{Description}

Jude Kendall《 {Stars}

{Description}

Nishika Rani《 {Stars}

{Description}

Nyaja Cooper《 {Stars}

{Description}

. . . so let's make the best of it.◄

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Last edited:
[class=wrapper] width:80vw; max-width:300px; height:420px; margin:auto;center; flex-wrap:wrap; border:1px solid #000000; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/570126570996629525/591459879080689673/image0.jpg); background-size:120%; z-index:3px; [/class] [class=scroll] width:90vw; max-width:310px; height:100%; overflow-y:auto; [/class] [class=textbox] width:80vw; max-width:300px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:12px; color:#212121; padding:2px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9); position:relative; top:420px; [/class] [class=overlay] width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-461px; left:-10px; font-family:Mali; font-size:23px; color:#840c24; text-shadow:3px 2px 0px #ffffff; z-index:2px; [/class] [class=tags] opacity:0.0; width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-490px; left:-10px; text-align:right; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:10px; color:#ccc; z-index:3px; transition: all 0.3s ease; [/class] [class name=tags state=hover] opacity:1.0; transform: translateY(20px); [/class] [class=credit] width:80vw; max-width:300px; opacity:0.5; font-family:Heebo; font-size:8px; margin:auto;center; [/class]
[div class=wrapper][div class=scroll]
[div class=textbox]
Estelle Sterling
Her adopted daughter, her protégé, her close friend. Estelle came into Angelina’s life during her time as a junior in high school. The two of them are alike in many ways, which is why they get along so well. Estelle has been on Angelina’s channel multiple times. She’s also Angelina’s favorite shopping buddy.

Zoe Hazel
One of Angelina’s biggest supporters and closest friends. Before she moved away Zoe would film Angelina’s videos. Even after she moving she continues to help out when she’s able. Angelina is grateful to have someone like Zoe in her life.

Lucien Wynters
He’s a quiet yet talented person, even if his music isn’t to Angelina’s taste. She’s had him as a guest on her YouTube channel a few times. It was fun and he seemed to like how his nails and makeup came out.

Wes Valentin
He’s a cool person from what she sees and remembers from school. Angelina would love to have him on her channel. They had a fling during her final year in high school but nothing serious. Overall he’s a decent person...though his hair could use some help.

Annabelle Crane
She has been helping Angelina with filming and editing when Zoe is unavailable. She knows about her history but doesn’t bring it up. She’s a rather quiet but great at what she does.

Jolena Esposito
Angelina remembers her and her little problem from school. She had quite a bit of dirt on her as well but doesn’t have any plans on saying anything, at least not now. Though she doesn’t judge her for her habits, rather she thinks that she deserves help.

Anvindr Lokni
One of her art buddies. When she needs a breather Anvindr is always there to help her relax or vent occasionally. Angelina enjoys the time they spend together.
[/div][/div][/div][div class=credit]credits @RI.a[/div][div class=overlay] Angelina’s Relationships[/div][div class=tags][/div]

Last edited:
Jolena Esposito

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"I can't fall asleep, but I sure can dream."

Savannah Gardner:
"Yeah, I've seen her in passing. She's got interesting style, and I really like it. That girl know how to have fun and just be herself. Plus, her ink is top notch as well. She's been a customer of mine in the past, and isn't really afraid to try anything. Like most people who buy drugs from me, there is probably a bit more to the Savannah story than I know about. We haven't exactly hung out a lot other than parties and what not. But I'd like to get to know her better."

Kris Chankul:
"Kris is super chill, probably one of my favorite people from that messed up place we called high school. He's the type of guy I can talk to about anything, especially over a shared blunt. We hang out, get high, maybe jam a little, and talk about anything under the sun. We don't judge each other, and that's why our friendship works so well."

Lucien Wynters:
"The thing about being a drug dealer is that you are the bringer of people's vices, you are someone's dirty little secret. On one hand, you basically could destroy someone's life with a few words. On the other, it's a nice feeling to know that at least someone needs you. Lucien is an up-and-coming musician with a diet pill addiction. We play music together every now and again, and I generally like him. I honestly don't think I'd ever have a reason to expose him. But you never know."

Anvindr Lokni:
"Anvindr isn't really what I would picture when I think of the 'skater' stereotype. He's more on the quiet side and sometimes seems to be a bit emotionless. But in the times we've been around one another, I can tell there's a lot more to him than meets the eye. For some reason, he seems a bit...tense around me, and I'm not entirely sure why since I don't think we've ever had a bad interaction per se. But then again, sometimes I just have that effect on people."

Anthony Litt:
"Ant and I grew up together. We've been fairly close friends for as long as I can remember. When he moved to Paris with his parents, I was crushed. I mean, you'd be too if your best friend moved half-way around the world. We've kept in touch, but things have definitely changed since he left. We've changed. Nevertheless, I know I can count on Ant if I ever need a friend to get drunk and/or high with."

Zoe Hazel:
"Yeah, I know of Zoe. Pretty sure we were in that Film Appreciation class together junior year or something. Honestly, I usually went to that class high because it made some of the more dull movies tolerable. I think she was the outgoing and a little overly friendly one who was super passionate about all the films. She was annoying at times, but overall, tolerable."

Estelle Sterling:
"Of course I know Estelle. Little Miss Perfect. Every hair perfectly flat in place. The homework complete with extra credit. Et cetera, et cetera. If there was ever a person that could make you feel crappy about your own life just by existing, that would be Estelle. We don't exactly get along, and that combined with her mom being a lawyer leach, I definitely wouldn't call us friends."

Angelina Richards:
"I believe the kids these days would call us 'frenemies.' Angelina has quite the internet following, and a lot of drama comes with an audience that large. Combine that with the fact that she somehow knows about almost everyone's skeletons in their closets, and lives could be ruined. Because of that, I stay on her good side. The last thing I need is my sins displayed for the world to see."

Wes Valentin:
"Wes is probably my most interesting customer. On the outside, he's tall, charismatic, and handsome, an apparent playboy. His dad is some rich celebrity and he has everything he could ever want or need, and then some. As great as that sounds, it certainly has had its affect on him. Wes doesn't like to acknowledge that we know each other, and that's fine. A lot of my customers would rather pretend I don't exist. As the old saying sort of goes, money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you happy pills."

Theodore Zhang:
"Theodore? Yeah, I think I've heard of him. He's the quiet guy that get's straight A's and does the jocks' homework, right? He's so timid, and gets picked on a bit. So I kind of feel sorry for him. But I've heard he's got a hell of a comic book collection, so that's pretty cool. He a little too, for lack of a better word, good to run in the same circles that I do. So, I can't say I've ever hung out with or know much about him."

Anabelle Crane:
"I've know Anabelle for quite some time. She's an amazing artist, you should see her portfolio. We have a lot in common, like loves for nature, music, and art, and of course daddy issues. Honestly, sometimes I find it eerie how similar our life stories are. As much as I like Ana, she doesn't really like my drug and alcohol use. I'm fairly certain that's the only thing we've ever fought about."

Claire Brown:
"I know that I've got some issues, believe me. With all of my vices, it's a wonder my body still functions. But, that doesn't mean I'm a charity case. I know Claire means well, with her baked treats and drawing in her notebook. She's so sweet and innocent, always wanting what's best for people. But sometimes, people can't be saved, and eventually you have to give up on them."

Vivian Macario:
"Blonde, pretty, and a cheerleader. Seems stereotypical, but I'm fairly certain there's more to that girl than meets the eye. I've got to give her credit though. She's super passionate about cheerleading, and I can't knock her for sticking with her passion. I know from experience that it's not easy. Anyway, we don't really know each other aside from being at the same parties. I'm pretty sure she would rather not be associated with the school druggie."

Devon Lee:
"Devon is definitely my favorite person to party with. That boy knows how to have a good time, and does it with finesse. I truly envy that about him. Like Kris, there is some darkness in him that he doesn't really let the world see. And that's okay, I mean, who am I to judge anyway? Devon is fun to be around, and I honestly trust him more than most people I know."

Katherine Nguyen:
"I don't really know Kat that well, we don't talk. She's funny, and does a good job of lightening the mood whenever things get too serious. But honestly, we don't really have a lot in common. She doesn't seem too fond of my lifestyle, and I'm not too interested in hers. No hard feelings or anything, just two different people."

Phoebe Owens:
"Another cheerleader, right? Also pretty, also blonde. I'm sensing a theme here... Anyway, can't say Phoebe is on my list of people I consider friends, or even acquaintances really. From what I've heard, she's judgmental and quite cunning when she wants to be, which could be either a good or a bad thing. Pretty sure she's also the only one to keep Devon on lock down for any extend period of time. So I've got to give her props for that."

Damon Anderson:
"Damon is one of my more regular customers. He has seriously amazing tattoos and rather striking eyes. But I can tell from the look in those eyes that he has some issues. Then again, who doesn't nowadays, right? I'm honestly not one to pry. I mean, I wouldn't want some rando asking me a bunch of personal questions. But, Damon seems like a cool dude, and I would gladly listen if he ever wants to talk about anything."

Ryker Maddox:
"I'm just going to stop you right there. Yes, I feel super shitty about the whole situation. No, I don't still love him, and never will again. And no, I really don't want to talk about it. End of story."
[/div][/div]

Last edited:
Ryker Maddox​

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"Well, I'm still breathing."

Savannah Gardner:

Kris Chankul:
"Yeah, Kris was that stoner skater kid that she hung out with all the time. We never really hung out unless she was there. Honestly, I don't really like him much, and I highly doubt he likes me as well. Oh well, enemies are easier to make than friends anyway."

Lucien Wynters:

Anvindr Lokni:

Anthony Litt:

Zoe Hazel:

Estelle Sterling:

Angelina Richards:
"

Wes Valentin:
"Oh yeah, I remember Wes. The Prince of the school, with more money than most of us combined, and the charisma so that you don't feel so bad about it. We're not friends or anything, and I don't think I'd want to be. No one can be that perfect, especially someone that rich. The guy's gotta have skeletons in his closet."

Theodore Zhang:
"Theodore... Theodore... Theodore... Honestly, I don't think I remember a kid named Theodore. Then again, it's been a while and I was never good with names or faces. So I probably don't remember a lot of my former classmates. Oh, he was the shy, nerdy one into the old video games? Never talked to him much, he always looked a little intimidated by me."

Anabelle Crane:
"Anabelle. She was the artsy one right? Yeah, I saw her around school a few times. She's pretty and quiet, but overall seems like nice person. I think she's said if I ever want to talk, she'd listen. I don't really vent about my feelings or shit like that. I'd rather go back to jail."

Claire Brown:

Vivian Macario:

Devon Lee:
"I remember Devon, yeah. He was a cool dude, always down for a shot and a smoke. He had some killer connections in the drug world, I couldn't deny that, and I'm pretty sure he bought from her at some point. Overall, he's one of the few people I've heard is going to this thing that I'm okay with seeing again."

Katherine Nguyen:
"Can't say that I remember much about her. I don't think we ever really talked, except maybe asking for a blank sheet of paper or some shit like that. So, yeah."

Phoebe Owens:
"She's one of the cheerleaders, right? I mean, all of them are hot and flexible, which is a deadly combination in my book. But most of them have chips on their shoulders, thinking they're better than the rest of us. She's probably no different."

Damon Anderson:

Jolena Esposito:
"No."
[/div][/div]

Last edited:

Phoebe Owens- Cheerleader
skyler-samuels-photoshoot-for-elle-december-2015_2.jpg

Relationships​
Savannah Gardner - N/A

Kris Pannachai Chankul - Skater Dude, meh

Lucian Winters - Not enemies, but dislikes him.

Anvindr Niklas Lokni - Another Skater, cute, but not too high up on the chain.

Anthony "Ant" litts - Neutral

Zoe Hazel - Zoe dislikes her, so she dislikes Zoe.

Estelle Sterling - Acquaintance. Talk a few times, likes that she has a mutual distaste for Vivian.

Jolene Esposito - Pretty, but other than that kinda below her, so paths have not crossed.

Angelina Richards - Pretty, bit of a drama queen, acquaintances. Talked a few times.

Wesley Ross Valentin - Best friend.

Theodore Zhang - Ew. Nerd. Talks to only for assignment answers.

Anabelle Crane - Another low on the chain to really have any thoughts about.

Claire Brown - Another nerd innocent type, so yeah. Easily used when needed, other then that, ew.

Vivian Macario - Used to like, but after the Devon breakup, Vivian and Devon partnered up. On top of that, somehow Vivian gained the cheer captain spot. She hates Vivian.

Devon Lee - Used to date for a long while, broke up, very messy. Since then Devon and Phoebe they have avoided each other.

Katherine (Kat) Nguyen - Neutral, pretty funny though.

Ryker Maddox - Nothing but trouble.
code by apolla apolla
[/div]

Damon Anderson

Damon kinda hates and mistrusts everyone, however there are a few, he would like more than others.

Jolene Esposito - Drug deal, turned more of an acquaintance.
Code by apolla apolla

"►In the cookie of life. . .

LGbkLDn.jpg
C
laire's Character Relationships

【 Map of The Stars 】
Crush = ♡♡♡♡♡
Good Friends = ★★★★★
Friends = ★★★★☆
Acquaintances = ★★★☆☆
Neutral = ★★☆☆☆
Dislikes = ★☆☆☆☆
Enemies = ☆☆☆☆☆

Savannah Gardner《 ★★★☆☆

"We are not close so I can't say that we are friends, but she is really a nice person and she is quite the personality but that makes her even more interesting. I would like to get closer to her and maybe become friends, but I won't be participating soon in any of her reckless ideas I like to have fun but I have my limits, but she doesn't seem to care what others think, she is free like the wind and I admire that about her"

Kris Chankul《 ★★★★☆

Kris and I are friends when I heard about him when he arrived I was completely curious and I knew I wanted to talk to him he is also interested in art just like me so it's nice to hang out with him and talk about our hobbies, he recently came out and everyone seemed to be okay with it, still I'll fight anyone that wants to bother him even if I don't like fights"

Lucien Wynters《 ★★☆☆☆

"Lucien and I are like oil and water but that doesn't mean that I dislike him, honestly I don't have a problem with him and I believe he doesn't have a problem with me either, but our personalities are completely different and I think my cheerfulness can be a little bit too much for him, that's why I keep my distance with him but I 'll like to get to know him more or at least have a proper conversation with him"

Anvindr Lokni 《 ★★★★★

"Anvindr is one of my closest friends, he seems to have a tough exterior but in reality, he is a softie, don't tell him that I said that, we spent a lot of time together and our friendship is based on our love for cookies and our passion for drawing. I sometimes make him do more outgoing stuff we are doing small things, but eventually, he would be able to hang out with more people. I believe in him"

Anthony Litts 《 ★★☆☆☆

"I don't know that much about Anthony besides that he likes to party and rink and spend a lot of money. I haven't had the chance to meet him properly so I can't say a lot but I guess this is the chance to finally get to know him"

Zoe Hazel《 ★★★★☆

"Zoe is a friend I can count on, she is a really outgoing person and I like that part of her even if her personality tends to be a little explosive sometimes I know she is trying her best to changing but her personality it's what makes her Zoe, she is also into filmmaking and I'm sure she is going to be successful I hope that when she wins an Oscar she is going to mention me on her speech"

Estelle Sterling《 ★★☆☆☆

"Estelle and I are not that close so I don't know a lot about her, but she was quite popular at school and her name is well known with everyone, we basically come from two different worlds. And while everyone sees her a princess because from her life I see her more like a Queen that could run a complete kingdom if she wanted too, she reminds me of the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland I'm just glad she isn't chopping our heads off, but I know that behind that tough exterior there's a nice person and I hope I get to know that side of Estelle in this trip"

Jolena Esposito《 ★★☆☆☆

"I'm friendly towards Jo but she doesn't seem to be close to me, I know about her problem with drugs and I don't like that she is doing that to herself I just want her to get better and hopefully she understands that I just want to be there for her as a friend would be"

Angelina Richards《 ★★☆☆☆

"Angelina is older than me so we haven't been able to talk, I know she is close to Estelle and she has this successful Youtube channel and knows a lot about makeup wish I could do half of the things she can do. I'm completely clueless and when I have tried to follow her, well the result is not pleasant to the view and I would rather not talk about that. I'm sure it must be amazing to be featured on her channel and that's kind of my crazy dream but I'm sure I couldn't add anything unless she wants to feature the Bob Ross of our generations and say things like "Let's build some happy little trees" or “There are no mistakes, just happy accidents.”

Wes Valentin《 ♡♡♡♡♡

"Wes Valentin, I think he is the cutest guy on school. I don't know how long I have been crushing on him probably my diary knows the exact date. Did I just admit that I write about him on my diary? That's so embarrassing I'm glad that no one knows about it or at least that's what I think and I believe is true. But honestly, he looks like a prince that was taken out of a romance book, we are not that close and I know he has been with other girls which are way prettier than me but I don't lose hope I'm sure that one day he is going to notice me"

Theodore Zang《 ★★★★☆

"If I had to describe Theo, I would say dorky, adorable, timid, passionate and I think that's what makes Theo interesting. I like how excited he gets when he is talking about something he is excited about I like spending time with him and learning about geek stuff, it's quite the world after you hear Theo talking about it. I think our friendship is kind of weird since I'm the one doing the conversation most of the time but I know Theo is a nice and cool person to be with he just needs a little push to leave his shell and I'll make sure that happens and he gets to have fun with everyone"

Anabelle Crane《 ★★☆☆☆

"The relationship that Ana and I have is hard to describe, both of us are interested in art and I have to agree she has an amazing artist and while we share some friends in common I can notice she doesn't feel that comfortable around me maybe because of our personalities, they are so different and she is extremely shy while I like talking to people, I hope that I can get closer to her I'm sure she would be an amazing friend and I would love to paint with her one day"

Vivian Macario《 ★★☆☆☆

"I know Vivian since she is the cheer captain, she seems like a nice person but we are not that close. I have seen her in classes and doesn't seem the stereotype of a cheerleader. I'm sure she is a great person hopefully I can get to know her better.

Devon Lee《 ★★★★☆

"Devon and I are friends and he is really a nice guy to be with when he isn't completely wasted, he is really smart and a little bit overprotective over me. Which I don't mind, when I saw him in class I thought we wouldn't be close but he is really fun. I know I can count on him when I have a problem"

Katherine Nguyen《 ★★★★☆

"Kat is hilarious, she is the funniest person that I know and every time I'm with her I can't stop laughing. She just has a natural talent for it. I'm sure that she could be famous one day by doing comedy or something on a stage, with her this trip is going to be full of jokes"

Phoebe Owens《 ★★☆☆☆

"Phoebe and I, we don't get along. I mean I don't dislike her, to be honest, I don't have a problem with her at all, she just doesn't like me and I try to stay away from her as much as possible just to avoid conflicts with her"

Damon Anderson 《 ★★☆☆☆

"Damon is quite scary if I have to be honest, her personality and tattoos are quite strong for me, that's why I try to avoid him as much as I can. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know my name or that I even exist"

Ryker Maddox《 ★★☆☆☆

"Ryker Maddox? I don't think I have...Wait, is that the same Ryker Maddox that went to juvie? When did he come back? And how did he know about this trip? I swear this time I wasn't the one that invited him"

. . . . Friends are like chocolate chips ◄"

Estelle Darla Sterling
relationships

If you don't believe in yourself, no one will
♕ - close friend | ♘ - friend | ❂ - acquaintance | ❖ - neutral | ❆ - distaste | ♙ - unknown

[ ♕ ] | Angelina Richards ( erzulie erzulie )
Probably, if not, the only person Estelle would consider herself close to. Estelle feels more alive and tends to enjoy the company of Angelina. She absolutely loves Angelina's style and determination. Everything about her screams "boss ass bitch" for the lack of better words. Despite being two years older than her, Estelle respects and absolutely loves hanging out with Angelina: playing with make-up, helping Angelina with her vlogs, shopping, laughing, and having a good time. With Angelina, Estelle feels like she could leave the world behind and be herself. Although her mother would disapprove of her friendship with the girl, Estelle refuse to listen to her. Her biggest fear is losing and arguing with her closest friend. Afterall, she was always taught that the people closest to you can also become your worst enemy.

[ ♘ ] | Wesley Valentin ( zippy zippy )
Two sides of the same coin. The two met at a mutual function due to their social status. It made sense and was natural for the two to find a connection with each other. Estelle feels a small sense of kinship with the boy since he's the only one that knows about the ins and out of fame and status beyond highschool. However, despite them going through similar struggles of loneliness and pressure, they never confided in each other in regards to their own pain and suffering. She doesn't approve of Wesley's playboy ways and tends to have her fair share of fussiness when it comes to his behavior, especially when she feels as if someone is stealing her friend away from her. Perhaps, one day, she could find it in her to trust Wesley and become closer, but for now, she would keep her distance.

[ ❂ ] | Phoebe Owens ( Dear Mrs. Psycho Dear Mrs. Psycho )
The two girls run the same circle. Although Phoebe is best friends with Wesley, both Estelle and Phoebe aren't close and are only seen hanging out due to their social standing on campus. Nevertheless, the two get along and have a mutual disdain for none other than Vivian. The girls have more of a superficial connection than deep. Regardless, Estelle admires her determination and hard-work. One of the few who could understand that life doesn't come on a silver platter.

[ ❂ ] | Zoe Hazel ( lyn. lyn. )
Like Angelina, Zoe is older than Estelle by a year. Although Estelle is not close to the girl or on the same standing as she and Angelina might be, Estelle has mixed feelings about Zoe. Estelle is intrigued by Zoe, seeing her as a breath of fresh air. Although Zoe seems kind, Estelle is more intrigued by Zoe's tendency to lash out due to her anger. Yet, at the same time, Zoe unfortunately reminds her of a kettle waiting to pour over from bottled feelings which only reminds her of her own father. Estelle has nothing against Zoe but she tends to shy away, avoiding the girl if she can. Perhaps, at the house they could manage to become better acquainted.

[ ❂ ] | Anthony Litts ( Jaccobee4201 Jaccobee4201 )
At first, Estelle couldn't stand Anthony due to his spending habits. Although her mother was his lawyer and she knew of his situation, Estelle was still crossed with him. She hated the fact that he flaunted his money and did whatever he wanted with it without any regards when he could put it to good use, even save the cash for future use. Nevertheless, the misunderstanding was cleared up when she actually spoke to him and spent a lot of time with him fundraising, doing charity work, and volunteering. Estelle only talks to him from time to time.

[ ❂ ] | Anabelle Crane ( Gomenesigh Gomenesigh )
An odd and strange relationship. Estelle isn't close to the girl nor is she a stranger to her. With Estelle's mum being their connection, Estelle knows more about Ana than any other would only due to the fact that Estelle's mum was Ana's lawyer during Ana's court case. Nevertheless, Estelle would never reveal how she feels about her girl despite empathising with her. At times, Estelle may want to ask how she's doing but, tends to delete the message before she sends it. Although they don't hang out at school, Estelle does, at times, find herself looking over Ana from afar to make sure she's okay. But, other than that, Estelle keeps her distance.

[ ❖ ] | Devon Lee ( sox sox )
Estelle rarely knows about the boy aside from the fact that he and Wesley seem to have some rivalry among each other: fighting over girls, maybe even exes. Bloody fools the both of them. Nevertheless, despite hearing a lot about Devon, Estelle never stays around his clique long enough to want to get to know him knowing his closest friends are those she would rather avoid and have nothing to do with. However, she doesn't have much of an opinion on him aside from the fact that she's heard about his booze and free-spirited ways. Adventures. That's all she ever wanted to do. To live freely. Perhaps, at the house the two could get more acquainted, pre-game together, or even become liquor connoisseurs.

[ ❆ ] | Vivian Macario ( Lizy Lizy )
Vivian is one of those girls that perhaps, in another lifetime, Estelle could see herself being friends with. However, life likes making stupid jokes. Vivian. Head Cheerleader. Well-liked. Kind. Has loving friends and perhaps even a loving family. Trusting. Perfect. Estelle absolutely is envious of the girl. Jealousy is a nasty bug. She believes Vivian has everything she's ever wanted and is everything she could never attain to be. To make matters worse, Estelle believes that no one could be that genuine or rather, can't let go of the fact that she practically could steal her friends away from her. "All these friends but you choose them". It doesn't sit well with Estelle. Not one bit. Although Vivian tries to get to know her, Estelle can not bring herself to let go.

[ ❖ ] | Claire Brown ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy )
Most likely seen her in passing, Estelle won't go out of her way to speak to the girl. However, she has noticed and heard whispers countless times of people telling Claire to never get in her "way" and other rumours. Regardless, Estelle ignores them and sees Claire as just someone amongst the crowd. However, perhaps, at the house, the two can get acquainted with each other with both of them being hopeless romantics. But, with Estelle's untrusting and cold deameanor, it may take a while to melt the ice even if Estelle could potentially find herself fond of the girl.

[ ❖ ] | Savannah Gardner ( apolla apolla )
Only noticable due to her hair, Estelle can admire the girl's bold statement with different hair colours and tatted art on her skin. Nevertheless, the two would rarely interact with each other on campus. But, at the house, there could potentially be some interactions with the two. . . especially when there's a lot of alcohol involved. Adventure and alcohol, what better way to make someone's acquaintance? Lay it all out of the field.

[ ❖ ] | Anvindr Lokni ( JayeTheKat JayeTheKat )
Estelle notices skateboarders on campus, finding fascination with the wheels and tricks in the air. Watching the boarders from afar only makes her wonder what it's like to be free-flying. Nevertheless, Anvindr and Estelle never talked on campus at all. But, being away from civilisation may be the perfect chance for the two to be acquainted. With the beach and the woods, quietness can be found, perhaps even Anvindr. The two may not interact but his calming aura can perhaps help her to relax, letting go of worries.

[ ❖ ] | Jolena Esposito ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat )
Although a few of her acquaintances may know her, especially Ana, Estelle maintains her distance, not one to involve herself in other people's business. She doesn't know much about the girl aside from her reputation. At one point, Estelle was tempted to buy from her, she never did. Instead, Estelle makes sure to go her seperate way and has no opinions of the girl, not wanting to tempt herself into getting into drugs as a way to relieve her turmoil. Alcohol was enough.

[ ♙ ] | Katherine Nguyen ( blackglassesaa blackglassesaa )
Estelle doesn't know much about the girl to form an opinion. However, she had class a few times with her and Katherine always seemed to be able to make her laugh, even if Estelle never admits such a feat.

[ ♙ ] | Theodore Zhang ( hwayi hwayi )
Another she doesn't know much about, but has class with. The only impression she can judge from the boy is the fact that he reminds her of a skittish deer. Regardless, she will give credit where it's due, he's very intelligent. Maybe one day, in the future, they could do business together, but, who knows.

[ ♙ ] | Kris Chankul ( MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx )
Just another face amongst the masses. However, she does see him from time to time, skating. But, it's hard to not recognise his voice especially when they have similar accents. He's one of many who isn't discreet in displaying their hatred for them. Regardless, it's not someting she cares about, just another voice among the crowd.

[ ♙ ] | Lucien Wynters ( spookie spookie )
[ to be determined ]

[ ♙ ] | Damon Anderson ( Dear Mrs. Psycho Dear Mrs. Psycho )
[ to be determined ]

[ ♙ ] | Ryker Maddox ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat )
[ to be determined ]

[ ♙ ] | Dominic Henson ( apolla apolla )
[ to be determined ]

[ ♘ ] | Nyaja Cooper ( JayeTheKat JayeTheKat )
Although the two girls are more than acquaintances but not close friends, if Estelle had to put a label, she'd label her as someone who could be a friend. They have a friendly and quite playful rivalry amongst each other in school and Estelle finds herself actually having fun when Nyaje is around. She respects the other woman especially since she's quite the humanitarian and Estelle appreciates her work since she, herself, loves volunteering and helping others. Although she'd never admit it, Estelle has a bit of a girl crush on her, but, nevertheless, with Nyaje being rich and her parent owning the top of the line restaurants in England, her mother approves of the girl. Afterall, the connections are endless since it seems her own fiance is a partner in their business, So, in her mother's eyes, it's a win-win, but, Estelle sees it differently, not caring for what she has but who she is.

[ ♙ ] | Jude Kendall ( zippy zippy )
[ to be determined ]

[ ♘ ] | Nishika Rani
[ to be determined ]

Last edited:
► We are beautiful. . .

full
N
yaja's Character Relationships

【 Map of The Stars 】
Good Friends = ★★★★★
Friends = ★★★★☆
Acquaintances = ★★★☆☆
Neutral = ★★☆☆☆
Dislikes = ★☆☆☆☆
Enemies = ☆☆☆☆☆

Zoe Hazel

Kris Chankul

Claire Brown《 ★★★★★

The one and only Claire Bear. Nyajas fashion student and her literal care bear. They are essentially sisters and Nyaja loves spending time with the innocent little flower that Claire is, even if she does think Claire might be a little too nice to people sometimes. She definitely wants to be present when someone finally manages to get the girl to drink.

Wes Valentin

Angelina Richards《 {stars}

Anabelle Crane《 ★★★☆☆

Ana and Nyaja have a sort of love hate relationship. Nyaja really enjoys helping Ana figure out her style and fashion of today, and also admires Ana's talent as an artist. She has an open door, listening ear policy with Ana but at times avoids the girl because of how self-dstructive the girl can get. Nyaja doesn't like to see someone like Ana destorying themselves, so she offers support from a distance when needed and just tries to bright some days.

Theodore Zhang《 {stars}

Jolena Esposito《 {stars}

Estelle Sterling《 ★★★★☆

Estelle is another of the girls that come from power in the school. They, while not being close friends, have a playful rivalry and Nyaja really enjoys spending time with Estelle. The girls have worked together in the past in their volunteering efforts. Because her family runs restruants and hotels all over the world, they're well known among the families ike the Sterlings. Even Nyaja's parents like the girls hanging out, because it gives them connections to a blue blood family. Nyaja doesn't care about that though, she just wants to have fun.

Anthony Litts《 {Stars}

{Description}

Savannah Gardner《 {stars}

Lucien Wynters《 {Stars}

{Description}

{Description}

Vivian Macario《 {Stars}

{Description}

Devon Lee《 {stars}

{Description}