• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wasted Youth [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
psa: please be aware of mobile users who may or may not be able to read your fancy IC code. non coded spoilers are super appreciated ?

hey guys, im sorry but imma be sliding out of this rp cos some shits come up and i wont be able to keep up and post regularly for a while )): aaaa im disappointed but i hope you all have fun :)

Usually my characters are complete innocent sweethearts. But I had to make Winnie a low key bitch

They are all cute little babies that fight...and kiss...and uh..other things. Okay using babies were a bad analogy.

ok should i make my bby girl serena feel triumphant and confident after grey accepted her offer or make her feel insecure and worthless because she’s not not sure how he sees her or feels about her

or should i do both???

and is everyone interacting with everybody basically bc i’m low key confused with who to make her interact with

Keira Winston Keira Winston both probs. if it were me i would be hella confident and then slowly be like aw shit what have i done

greyson went out to grab their bags so you can just have the two of them walk to their room the one with the big balcony remember and put their stuff away? then go back downstairs and minglee

you mean fight, kiss, and MAKE UP-RIGHT?

Yup that’s what’s I meant!

giphy.gif

Hope you all enjoy Matt’s sarcastic and sassy humor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back