• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wasted Youth [Main]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Catalina Reginalds
mood: Meh
with: Greyson, Sadie, Levi
mentions: elextrified elextrified Keira Winston Keira Winston apolla apolla deathworm deathworm

"The Princess"

Catalina nodded in response to Greyson wiggling her bags. She did want them inside. It was really nice of him to carry them in, she had to admit. He had every right to be effectively "done" with her, so this kind of little gesture meant a lot to her. She also hoped he was actually as OK as he seemed about the whole Serena thing. As much as it pissed her the fuck off, she knew that Serena meant something to him. Although, she mostly just hoped her outburst was going to make Greyson not like her anymore. That would be really fantastic.

Catalina followed Greyson inside. He dropped her bags off by the door and made a beeline for Sadie. Their closeness used to bother her, but she got over it when she realized it was harmless. That would never ever happen with anyone else, but she trusted Sadie. Since they were all friends it made it OK. It also made Catalina vulnerable, and she knew it. If anything ever happened between the two now, she would be ruined. Destroyed. She'd lose the boy she was infatuated with and her best friend. It was one of her only weak spots.

Catalina walked up to the counter, reaching for something stronger. She grabbed some tequila, pouring one for herself. Sadie was trying to get Greyson to take a shot of whiskey. She couldn't do whiskey, it made her throw up, but anything clear was good to go. She watched the two out of the corner of her eye, trying not to be overwhelming but wanting to see if he would take it.

She spotted Serena and Matt off to the side, and she gave Serena her best "side-eyed bitch face". She was drinking some sort of alcohol, which was deifnitely going to make this more interesting than it already was. If they were all going to be drunk, it was going to be absolute madness. She turned to Levi who was still hanging out at the counter. "I hope you brought some green goodies," she said casually. "I'm going to need something more than this to calm down."

coding; allrightsreserved@crucialstar

6f014298e45b249b8fc84b17be19a9fe.jpg
outfit:x
mood: relaxed
mentioned: elextrified elextrified The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin JustAlexandra JustAlexandra ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie apolla apolla
interacting with: The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

catalina simply chose not to ask greyson the truth about their relationship, but serena saw it coming. it was typically easier to tell the truth to everyone's face but ignore your own truth or deny it anyway. hearing catalina's attempt at a dig caused serena to roll her baby blue orbs, but she let it go because she needed to get out of the scene to keep herself from hurting greyson. the dig was bad anyway, and she considered all dogs adorable. she was the type who would run up to any dog she saw and pet it. thankfully though, winnie had her back and took care of her like she always did. serena loved how win didn't give a fuck about anything or anything and basically had no shame. seeing win with her carefree and laid-back attitude made serena want to let loose herself and just forget about everything. you know what? whatever, fuck this. there will be way cuter guys at julliard or ucla with nicer jawlines and brighter eyes anyway, she tried to tell herself.

serena took a few deep breaths, grabbed the bottle from matt, and took a sip from it. looking up at winnie as she approached them, serena greeted her with a smirk that seemed to say, nice job out there. there was no sign of the presence of tears in the girl's eyes since she was used to hiding them from crying in the bathroom. none would've noticed the state she was in just a few moments ago. it was time for her to enjoy her stay. and after all, she deserved it, and when winnie proposed her plan to go to the beach, siren's eyes immediately lit up.

"only if i can drive," she said with a wink. then she took a second to think. "actually let's do that later, and maybe we could even sneak in to the club afterwards to hang with some of the hot college guys around here... but i have another idea..." she said as her eyes sparkled. she knew how to actually have fun and not just drink. sure, alcohol usually made things better and could give you a good time, but just having a few drinks or shots wasn't the definition of fun. serena was often very creative with the different ways she could have fun, a skill she learned when she threw parties when her parents weren't around.

"c'mon, let's show the others what they're missing," she said beckoning the two to follow her. matt would follow her anywhere, so he wouldn't be an issue, but she knew winnie could get a bit snarky. "you'll thank me later," she said to winnie playfully in reassurance with a grin. she knew damnable winnow might get a bit irritated about letting her take the lead. somehow, everyone seemed to snoop in on her private conversation with matt earlier. serena even caught sadie eyeing her and matt, but she didn't let it bother her, and if they had no privacy while people were going to continue on to tune into her conversations, they might as well listen to how they could actually begin to have fun.

"so... welcome to my crib," the petite girl said jokingly with a giggle, making a reference to the mtv show, as she lead the two upstairs to the room she claimed with grey that had the big balcony. whenever she had fun, grey was almost always a part of it, but this time, she needed to cool down and continue to ignore his presence for a second, and who else better to do it with?

"so, yeah, the beach is cool, but i thought right now, we could cool off and jump into the pool from the balcony? maybe take a few drinks along with us?" she suggested smiling at the two. "and i don't know... maybe we could watch the sunset on the roof later- with a few drinks of course," she added with a wink.

"so who's in? who thinks i could do a full into the pool?"

Last edited:
greyson

Greyson was at a weird point in his life where everything he'd ever known was slowly changing shape; the gilding that his parents placed over his life slipping away. He was raised to be a respectful young man, but he was still spoiled, regardless. What he wanted, he got and it seemed as if everyone around him either wanted to be him or to be near him. These were just facts that he had accepted as truth in his life, no questions asked. But now that the time in his life where his most difficult decision was what to wear to school was officially at an end, Greyson was utterly lost. He felt as if he were being pulled in eighteen different directions, each of them whispering sweet nothings in his ear as to why they were the best path for him, all the while spreading doubts upon the other paths to the point where none of them sounded appealing- where nothing anyone ever told him to do sounded appealing. It'd been a rough couple of months dealing with the inner turmoil inside of his brain, especially when he didn't feel comfortable talking to anyone about it. He could already hear the 'Why don't you ask Mommy?' jokes starting up.

If only they knew.

"Don't mind if I do," Greyson replied in response to Sadie's offer, reaching his hand out to take the cup from her. He honestly didn't care what was in the cup, as long as it was something to distract him from the pessimistic thoughts trying to push their way to the forefront of his mind. He came here to have a good time with his friends. Besides- he was Greyson, and Greyson always had a charming smile to offer. He nuzzled his face against the girl's neck in a playfully affectionate manner before pulling away so that he could lift his head to tilt the contents of the red cup down his throat. Swallowing it all down, he closed his eyes briefly as the alcohol burned its way down his throat and to his chest, where it settled with a nice warmth. "You, my love, are a goddess," he mumbled to Sadie after a moment, eyes opening. The impish tone that would have normally been heard in his voice was absent, as he truly meant the words that he spoke.

Already feeling in slightly better spirits, Greyson ignored the looks that he could feel on him. He was sure that they were coming from Serena and whoever she was hanging out with, but he couldn't find enough patience to pay mind to it. They had wanted him to drink, so he was drinking. They'd just have to be angry with him for speaking with Catalina later. Remembering that he'd walked in with the girl, he looked over to where she had settled herself. She wasn't looking directly at him, but he knew her well enough to know that she was at least paying attention. He opened his mouth, sticking his tongue out dramatically as if to show the girl that he had actually drank the shot, then offered a smile before turning back to Sadie. "So where's the annoying bodyguard?" he questioned his friend. Caleb, her brother, was lurking around somewhere closeby.
code by Ri.a

Last edited:

YVp0g7r.png
interaction:

Matt repeatedly blinked watching Serena take a sip of his liquor, not too sure if he should be amazed or worried that she could handle that disgusting drink. "Whoa, you handled that like a champ." Matt said jokingly, giving her a subtle smile while taking the bottle back. "I know my incredible words of wisdom usually go through one ear, and out the other. But, you shouldn't let Abercrombie & Bitch get to you. I mean, let's be real here. Grey is a great guy, but his parents have him on a leash and Catalina pretty much peaked in high school." Matt tried to make Serena feel better with his cynical sass; not wanting to see his best friend all torn up.

Looking over his shoulder, Matt noticed Winnie approach them giving her a cheesy smile. "Did you say you'll burn our clothes? I don't think everyone is ready to gaze upon my washboard abs yet." Watching Winnie now take a drink, Matt felt he might as well join his friends. Cracking open his bottle taking a large swig, Matt's eyes scrunched in discomfort. It was a severely foul taste consisting of gym socks, moldy cheese, and maybe some grapes, but it got the job done. Glancing at his friends, Matt just listened and went with the flow. Whatever idea they had in mind he in all likelihood
would go along with it. What's the worst that could happen?

Following behind Serena to her room. Matt's eyes widened at how spacious and impressive it looked. "Holy crap! It's so huge in here! You know what would be a good idea? Letting your great buddy and pal Matt bunk with you instead of that chiseled jawline with coiffed hair." Giving Serena an enormous dumb grin Matt flopped backward on the bed, stretching out his arms and legs. Hearing Serena's suggestion on what the three could do, Matt quickly lifted his arms supplying her a thumbs up. Anything to have a little bit of fun. "That sounds like a righteous time. I call dibs first on jumping. Maybe one of the girls downstairs will see and realize what they're missing out on."

Climbing off of the bed, Matt stripped off his shirt and pants with determination; leaving him bare-chested with his boxers on. The jump didn't look that bad from the balcony, but with his luck, he would probably miss the landing. What if the water is too shallow, or the jumps not far enough? The grim thoughts started to fill his head, but he had to pull himself together. To calm the bad nerves, Matt downed some large gulps of his Angry Poonani feeling the warmth crawl up his skin. "Okay, I'm ready. If I die from this, I want you all to party on in my honor." Making a joke of the situation, the clown gave a running a start on the opposite end of the room; pushing his feet off of the railing to give him some air. "I'm Buzzlightyear!" He screamed as he fell down towards the pool with the bottle hugged against his body.

Landing in the cooling water giving a big splash, Matt stayed under for a little while he heart wanted to escape from out his body. Reaching out the water, Matt held the bottle up towards the girls. "Woo! Come on in, the waters great!" He cheered, taking one last swig of the drink as a win.

Feeling: excited
Outfit:
xXx
Interacting With: Greyson ( elextrified elextrified );
Mentions: Catalina ( JustAlexandra JustAlexandra ); Matt ( The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin ); Caleb

"Of course you don't, you chunk of beef, you." Sadie grinned at him as he took the cup from her, reaching for another to pour herself one and top him off. "Shots, shots, shots," She sang mostly to herself, swaying her hips a little. "We do need some music up in this bitch." She paused in her mini dance, looking over to the side just as Greyson nuzzled her neck. She shrieked and tilted her head in his direction to block his path. "Goooood you know I hate that. It tickles!" She batted him away, still giggling as she took her next shot.

"You, my love, are a goddess," he told her, to which she responded with a sly grin. "I know that. You know that. Can you make sure everyone else knows that?" She asked, only a slight teasing tone to her voice. Cooling it on the shots for now-- considering she'd already had like, three-- she set her cup down and turned, resting her back against the counter. She saw him stick his tongue out at Catalina and nearly snorted, but managed to keep herself in check.

"You mean Caleb?" She asked, looking around as if just noticing that he wasn't around. "You think he got a girl already?" She asked, incredulous. "Sheesh he moves fast." Shaking her head, she was about to say something else when she heard the splash. "What the hell was that?" She heard Matt yelling, and grabbed Greyson's hand, dragging him outside.

As she shoved open the back door and ran out, she breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that Matt was alright. "Jesus, dude, you nearly gave me a heart attack!" She reached up to run a hand through her hair, blowing out a sharp breath. A few seconds passed and then she turned to Greyson. "Well, if you can't beat them, right? Come on. I've been dying to get in this pool since we got here."

Code by apolla apolla

Feeling: indifferent
Outfit:
xXx
Interacting With: Taylor ( Ms MistyEye Ms MistyEye )
Mentions: Sadie

Caleb watched her as she seemed to study everything in the room, and he couldn't help the smile that tugged at his lips. He remained quiet as she looked around, waiting until she looked at him before grinning fully and shrugging. "It's alright." He told her, glancing at the ceiling too. "It is nice." To be honest, he hadn't even really paid much attention to this room or the one he'd chosen for himself. As long as it had a bed, and a non annoying roommate, it worked for him.

"I didn't do anything." He shrugged one shoulder, turning back to look at her books. "Interesting selection you have here." He commented. He didn't read much; didn't have the time or urge for it. But he used to, as a kid. And he knew Sadie liked reading, even if she didn't admit it. Trashy romance novels did count for her, though he wouldn't admit that.

Glancing over at Taylor, he nodded and looked past her towards the door. "We can. Sounds like they're already causing trouble out there." It was around then that he heard the muted sound of someone jumping into the pool, and his head swiveled in that direction. "The pool? Already?" He chuckled, a low rumble in his chest. "Well, do you swim?"

Code by apolla apolla

Winnie Matthews

interacts w/ :
Keira Winston Keira Winston - Serena
The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin - Matt
apolla apolla - Caleb (Hot One)
Ms MistyEye Ms MistyEye - Taylor (Cutie)
mentions

[class=container]
height: 195px;
width: 335px;
overflow: hidden;
background-color:black;
opacity:0.8;
[/class][class=textbox]
height: 195px;
width: 325px;
overflow-y: scroll;
padding-right: 15px;
padding-left: 15px;
[/class][div class=container][div class=textbox]
You guys are fucking crazy if you think that I am going to jump into that pool from here.

Winnie glances down to the pool that was gleaming under the balcony. She hated the fucking water, never liked swimming, couldn't even swim. Why would anybody want to drop themselves anywhere near deep waters? Water always gave her anxiety. She guess it had something to do with the death of he dad, since his car tumbled into some lake. She tried her hardest to avoid water, she got out of swimming classes in high school, never came to the beach, and never went to pool parties. So when she witnessed Matt through himself over the railing, she closed her eyes and shook her head ready to bolt out of that situation.

Yep, fucking crazy. Alright, I'm not exactly dressed to bask in the sun, so I will be right back, you suicidal freaks. Turning away, she gives a quick kiss to Serena's cheek. Please, do not get yourselves killed.

She makes her way down to the door to grabs her bag, dragging it to one of the rooms in the hallway. She takes her shirt off and leaves the blue swimsuit top exposed. She wasn't going to step into the water, but being sun-kissed was something else. She places her straightened hair up in a ponytail and makes her way out. Walking down the hallway, Winnie hears talking in one of the rooms and peeks in, seeing Cutie and the hot one.

Hey Cutie! I won't be bunking with you, but I am right across the hall. Now if things get a little promiscuous, let me know because I like my sleep. And my innocence. She then looks over to Caleb, the tall and tattooed boy that piqued her interest. He was cute and seemed to come off as troublesome to Winnie, so she wanted to bother him as much as possible, since that was what she did best. If you couldn't fuck them, you gotta fuck with them. That goes for you too, oh almighty Hot One. I still don't like you.

A smile graces her lips and she backs out of the room, making her out to the pool area where Matt was pulling himself out. You are absolutely fucking crazy. It makes me love you more.

She walks herself over to the side of the pool, sits down, and glances into the glistening water. It made her so anxious to be this near. Her feet was wading in the cool water while her hands were gripping anything that could prevent her from falling in. So am I going to have to kill you to get a sip of that? Pulling herself up and out of the pool, she is prepared to feel the burning sensation of alcohol burn down her throat, but instead she can feel her foot slip on some water beside the pool and she can feel the cool water encase her body as she falls in.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

She was fucking sinking, she had no time to scold herself for being so careless, or time to freak out. She was going to start drowning in .2 seconds if she didn't get her shit together. Despite the disappointment she had for herself she could feel the suffocation starting to take place in her chest, and the bottomless put that began to form in her stomach. She had no doubt that someone would pull her out, but for a time she was suffering. Winnie had never felt this way before and she didn't like it. So when she is pulled out of the water, she takes in a deep breath.

I am never taking fresh air for granted again. Her hair had fallen out of it's ponytail and laid in a curled mess around her head. She laid on the floor and let the sun dry hair, her eyes still succumbed to darkness. Thanks, I guess.
[/div]​
[/div]

code by alittleredlie

I had no idea what to write dudes, help me out!​

Last edited:

Taylor

18444217_195486744305911_1468296950242607104_n.jpg

Taylor's confidence slowly began to fade, ebbing away to the ever present nervousness that lay at the back of her mind. She could tell Caleb lacked her enthusiasm at the rooms decor but upon consideration she guessed it was a blessing. If anyone in the house had shared her passion for space this room would have likely been snapped up already. She was grateful that wasn't the case. She watched as Caleb wandered over to her boxes of books, his fingers lightly grazing their spines. Taylor felt her eyes widen as an unexpected protectiveness swelled up inside her. She was suddenly terrified that this boy she barely knew would heartlessly rip or destroy part of her collection, whether intentionally or not. She had to physically hold herself back from rushing over to the boxes and slap away his hands, reminding herself of Caleb's good nature. She let out a breath she didn't realise she was holding,
"Thanks, they mean a lot to me." She forced a nervous smile as Caleb looked over. It was around then that a muffled scream and splash echoed from the garden. She was initially confused, her brain, whilst brilliant, was simply unable to make sense of the sounds. A brief moment of naivety that was shattered by the realisation that there was a pool outside. Whilst Taylor would love to believe she had overcome her blonde moment through her own ingenuity, there was a very real possibility that Caleb's explanation had really triggered her epiphany. Taylor decided that figuring out which it was wasn't really that important. Instead she focused on Caleb's face as his lips curled into a smile and he released a short laugh. She had yet to really see the boy show any form of amusement and she found his laugh in particular intoxicating.

Though as the words Caleb had just spoken threatened to slip from her mind she made a mental note to pay more attention to the words rather than the lips that uttered them.
"Yeah I love to swim..." She paused hesitating. It was true, Taylor loved the water and it had flourished into perhaps her only sporting interest. The issue didn't lie with the activity itself, but rather her fellow participants. A lot of the people in the house were still largely strangers and Taylor lacked confidence at the best of times. She looked down at the floor, letting out a hushed "Fuck" as she remembered that the only swim suit she had brought was a yellow two piece that left very little to the imagination. The plan had been to only bring the one to force herself to be confident and embrace her own body. That plan was made by a version of Taylor a lot braver than the one that stood anxiously in the room now.
"It's just... I'm a little self conscious." she almost whispered shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

It was around then that Winnie stuck her head in the door, the words that followed turning Taylor's cheeks a bright crimson. She was almost certain that Winnie's definition of innocence was a mile away from hers. Though despite herself, Taylor couldn't help but giggle at Winnie's actions. The girls demeanour and language had a vibrancy that Taylor was drawn to, she simply admired her energy. There was something more there as well, of course Taylor would have to be blind not to appreciate how good Winnie looked with only her swimming top on her upper half. Though those emotions Taylor decided needed more thought another time.

As Winnie left the room Taylor's attention returned to the problem at hand, she wandered over to her back pack and fished out the bikini, her fingers brushing the thin material. She wish she had the foresight to bring some sort of cover up but all of the tops she had brought were summer attire which would be as good as nothing whilst wet. Biting her lip Taylor looked around the room for something, anything that could suit her needs. Her eyes finally settled on Caleb once more. The same eyes lit up with a brilliance as an idea of equal merit unfolded behind them.
"Caleb, take off your shirt... I mean could you take off your shirt... Not in a weird way, I just- " Taylor stumbled, turning an even more brilliant shade of red as her brain decided the best way to communicate her reasoning was to shamelessly ramble "All of mine are too small and I don't have another swim suit and I didn't bring a cover up and... and... Never mind." Taylor almost whimpered coming to a close. She hated herself for her lack of fluency in these sort... well any situation really but it was moments like this that she wished she was more of a smooth talker.

Mentions:
apolla apolla
ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

serena couldn't help but chuckle at matt's snarky comments. with the help of the foul tasting liquor that was starting to take effect on her small self, it reminded her that she was here for one reason only, to let loose, and although she just wanted whatever was best for greyson, she shouldn't get too worked up about it if he didn't seem like he cared. he has his reasons, and she knew that, of course she did. hopefully (and maybe most likely), they'd work it out soon anyway. thank the lord for matt, though. his sass, side comments, and sarcastic humor were always somewhat able to cheer her up, even if he did use the term "grey". other people using the nickname usually sounded like nails clawing at a chalkboard to her, but at the moment, it didn't even phase her because his joke's were genius. she wished she could jokingly speak the truth like he did.

she shook her head, crossed her arms, and gave him a typical eye roll when he offered himself as a roommate instead, but she felt smile creep up on her face as she watched him flop down on the hotel-looking, neatly made bed.

"sounds good, but hopefully this will blow over soon... and i don't think you'd want to fight greyson for the balcony," she said with a wink.

serena watched as matt's carefree and energetic self quickly decided to just strip down and go for it. she noticed he was in boxers. as his best friend, she was always looking out for him in his best interest, and she thought she had previously told him that most girls prefer boxer briefs (including herself). after stripping down, he hopped over the balcony railing, and jumped far enough ahead to make it into the pool, creating a large splash.

"i'll be right back!" she called, sticking her head past the railing, looking down. the petite girl turned swiftly, found her dolce and gabbana beach bag, grabbed her black wrap bikini, and changed in the privacy of the closet. she assumed winnie went off and did the same. she knew the girl well enough to know that one of her only fears is the water, so she expected to see her meet them downstairs at the poolside. after changing, she walked to the balcony, pulling her hair up into her signature messy bun. looking over the railing, she could see that winnie had arrived at the pool. perfect timing!

the brunette climbed onto the railing, carefully balancing herself. she could feel a slight unstableness in her left knee from the time she slightly tore her acl falling from a one-man liberty stunt in cheer. although she has experienced countless injuries, during that particular time, it seemed like her parents really cared for her. they seemed like they were actually concerned, and even begged her to quit cheer, even if she really loved the sport. of course, the frightening accident didn't stop the daredevil from coming back. the moment she was able to return to her regular exercise, she jumped back into tumbling and stunting.

serena turned so that her back was facing the pool. she realized that she was really risking herself to tumble into the pool. if matt could do it... it mean she could do it-right?

god, if you can hear me, please watch out for me

then, within a split second, she held her breath and swung her arms, propelling herself into the air and far enough to reach the pool. feeling her feet leave the railing, she flipped into a back tuck then into a full before slicing into the water with her arms squeezed in a diver's position. she reached the floor of the pool and pushed off the floor with her legs, bringing herself to the surface.

as serena took her first breath, a smile appeared on her face. "i think i make a better buzzlightyear than you, don'tcha think?" she said to matt giggling. "i know you're still alive, but i think we should still party to honor us."

she switched her attention, seeing winnie roll her ankle and stumble into the pool. were the kids drinking excessive alcohol too quickly?

serena could feel herself begin to panic as she began to take quick strokes to reach winnie, knowing she could barely swim. she could feel her heart rate go up and her face turn pale. taking another breath with her heart pounding, she dove towards the bottom of the pool. searching around frantically, serena found winnie and carried her to the surface. she threw her onto the edge of the pool. thankfully, things weighed less underwater. sure, serena was obviously very athletic, but she had lean muscle and wasn't the best at lifting things, and usually, many guys helped her carry her stuff.

oh, lord.

once she placed her down, her eyes drifted to wine's ankles. it was swollen, sprained for sure. a dark purplish color seemed to creep in, indicating a bruise, as it continued to swell.

"matt, grab some ice from the freezer," she demanded, knowing he would listen to her. she looked up seeing greyson also by the pool.

forgetting she was slightly angry at him and was trying to ignore him, she spoke to him, knowing she could trust him. she knew she couldn't stay angry for long.

"grey, can you go through my stuff and find an ankle brace or some type of wrap?" she asked urgently. from her many cheer injuries, she had many braces and wraps for herself incase of emergencies or if any pains came back. she always packed her exercise gear, and her wraps were always included.

turning back to look down at winnie, serena wanted to scold her for being a dumbass and not paying attention, but she knew better.

"are you okay, win?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back