• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Warzone- The Alpha's (A methuman story.)

Alrighty, so I’m hoping to get a bit of advice from y’all. It’s been a while since I jumped into an rp and I’m having a bit of writers block when it comes to my opening post. Can any body spit ball some ideas with me?

Alrighty, so I’m hoping to get a bit of advice from y’all. It’s been a while since I jumped into an rp and I’m having a bit of writers block when it comes to my opening post. Can any body spit ball some ideas with me?
I'd be happy to, what exactly is it that you're struggling with? JW Suzusihi JW Suzusihi

Last edited:
I'd be happy to, what exactly is it that you're struggling with? JW Suzusihi JW Suzusihi

Right now I’m just struggling with introducing A9. Should I go flashy? Or more reserved? Should he be in the middle of a small conflict or just on his way to one of the alpha towers? Just a bit of direction issues I suppose.

Right now I’m just struggling with introducing A9. Should I go flashy? Or more reserved? Should he be in the middle of a small conflict or just on his way to one of the alpha towers? Just a bit of direction issues I suppose.
Well given the vibe I get from him, and his calm demeanor... You could have him walking out of a bar or something narrowly avoiding a fight - or maybe he's a smoker and offers the last cig to a homeless man on his way.

You could also have him driving with some earbuds in, listening to music.

You need more ideas? JW Suzusihi JW Suzusihi (sorry it's a habit for me to tag just in-case the auto notify system doesn't work)

Well given the vibe I get from him, and his calm demeanor... You could have him walking out of a bar or something narrowly avoiding a fight - or maybe he's a smoker and offers the last cig to a homeless man on his way.

You could also have him driving with some earbuds in, listening to music.

You need more ideas? JW Suzusihi JW Suzusihi (sorry it's a habit for me to tag just in-case the auto notify system doesn't work)

Oh wow, those are actually fantastic! I might do a bit of a combo of all of them i think. Thanks my dude, much appreciated.

So I have a question, my character mends flesh right, so could I in theory totally just put my hand on somebody's neck and fuse the trachea shut?
In theory yes...it would work on any Non Alpha's (theilr silver matter would interfere with yours preventing such things from occuring.) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back