• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Warzone- The Alpha's (A methuman story.)

There is a table above to help. All alphas were reanimated within a week of their death. So if your Alpha is alpha 25 then she died a year ago. So whatever age she was at death +1.

How do I put the border around the text as yall' have?
Quote the post i just made with the code. Then hit the Gear button to reveal the code. Type your characters name & location in the //title here// section. Then the rest of your post in the //Text here//

Quote the post i just made with the code. Then hit the Gear button to reveal the code. Type your characters name & location in the //title here// section. Then the rest of your post in the //Text here//
Ahh, just saw telekinesis taken. We don't have anyone with regeneration, do we? bring the grave train back toot toot

Think I might do superhuman speed for an activated power, actually.
That works if you want good regen you can spec your stats to reflect it. With high speed, reflexes and regen im sure youd make a remarkable speedster :) top speed currently will be 600mph hope thats okay.

Basic bullet dodging. Nigh untouchable in Melee combat. If batman threw a batarang you could catch it and throw it back before it explpded.

That works if you want good regen you can spec your stats to reflect it. With high speed, reflexes and regen im sure youd make a remarkable speedster :) top speed currently will be 600mph hope thats okay.
When you are basically a flesh eating slime and can move at around 600 MPH.

Really? I honestly thought spiderman was more like a 5 in this context lmao
Oh no. The passive stats of the alpha's cap out around that level.

Its their active powers that are the strongest. Silver matter generates massive amounts of energy. And rather than depleting when used it grows stronger. Thats why 23 has such a massive range. It started at 100meters. Thats why the Alpha's are so powerful their growth is incredibly fast and theoretically without limits.

Activated abilities drain stamina to the point where superhuman levels of it and regen are basically needed to use it. Normal humans kinda exploded...Dr.manhatten style.

Thats why they seem able to Dump on other superhumans and even the hyper advanced armies of 2077.

Activated abilities drain stamina to the point where superhuman levels of it and regen are basically needed to use it. Normal humans kinda exploded...Dr.manhatten style.

Thats why they seem able to Dump on other superhumans and even the hyper advanced armies of 2077.

So that means I can go 600 MPH but only for like 150 yards?

600mph is perfect! Looking forward to it, I'll get on my character soon enough. Interesting insight on passive abilities, too.

600mph is perfect! Looking forward to it, I'll get on my character soon enough. Interesting insight on passive abilities, too.
So basically this guy can go 600MPH, that's not a problem, but if he's going 600MPH and runs into somebody will he take alot of damage? Will he just splatter them? Or is he going to be one of those crazy ass Naruto characters that do CQC so fucking fast you cant see them?

Without the proper durability and regen to back it up, he'd be doing a lot of damage to himself as well. Since there's no speed force speed force is big dumb btw. his body is going to be feeling the effects of moving at those kinds of speeds.

So that means I can go 600 MPH but only for like 150 yards?
No? Your character is dimitri the blob guy right? So super speed is not his actual power. kasigi kasigi gets the max speed rating because he is choosing that as his main power. With his 10 stat he is moving at 200mph already ill allow up to 300 in blob form for now but it wouldnt make sense to have a speedster & a blob who is just as fast. Plus my man has had to change his power choice once already id rather not make his second choice a redundant one.

Without the proper durability and regen to back it up, he'd be doing a lot of damage to himself as well. Since there's no speed force speed force is big dumb btw. his body is going to be feeling the effects of moving at those kinds of speeds.
Luckily the Omega serum which revived you can grant you both if those if you'd like.

So basically this guy can go 600MPH, that's not a problem, but if he's going 600MPH and runs into somebody will he take alot of damage? Will he just splatter them? Or is he going to be one of those crazy ass Naruto characters that do CQC so fucking fast you cant see them?
That said you can totally bump up the flesh absorption ratio if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back