• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wars of the Legendary Interest Check

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)

Long ago the world was ruled and watched over by those with legendary strength and power. These beings came to be called the Gods and Goddess of Earth. They helped humans live and grow as the world itself grew. However, as time passed those who believed and trusted in those Legendary ones became fewer and fewer until the Gods and Goddess's faded off into legend almost entirely. Still, though most of Gods and Goddesses watched over the humans and the world they lived in helping them here and there as was needed to keep the world from falling into ruin. Some of them even went to live on Earth with humans and had children with them. This also helped to move the world in the direction it was meant to. However, as time passed three of the main Gods and Goddess's didn't agree with things and soon began making their move to kill off the human race. This also meant killing the three main gods, goddess, and their children who sided with the humans... This sent the world into chaos and war broke out between the legendary ones with the humans stuck in the middle trying to live as best as they could.

Please note that only the interest check and lore will be up I will not make a section for characters or the main thread unless we get a decent amount of people who are fully interested in this rp. If you know what character or characters you want please inform me and I will mark it down. We at least need all 6 of the main gods and goddess, please keep in mind I'd like to keep the genders fairly even. If you want to go ahead and get your character together then you can I will leave the character sheets here for you to do so.
Which God/Goddess:
Name:
Nickname(if one):
Human Appearance:
Godly Appearance:
Mythic Appearance:
Crush(s):
Lover(s):
Children(This will be edited as others join if you wish i can edit it for you all as we go):

God/Goddess CS
Name:
Nickname(if one):
Human Appearance:
Godly Appearance:
Crush(s):
Lover(s):
Mother & Father:
Brothers & Sisters:
Children(This will be edited as others join if you wish I can edit it for you all as we go):

Demigod/Demigoddes CS
Name:
Nickname(if one):
History:
Appearance:
Crush(s):
Lover(s):
Mother & Father:
Brothers & Sisters:
Children(This will be edited as others join if you wish I can edit it for you all as we go):

Name:
Nickname(if one):
History:
Appearance:
Crush(s):
Lover(s):

CHARACTER ROLES
For now, these are all limited to what you see due to my wanting to keep the sides even for the most part. Depending on how many join is if more roles will open up.

Human Side
Life & Healing God/Goddess -

Sky God/Goddess -

Knowledge & Technology God/Goddess -

Sons & Daughters of the Gods & Goddesses
God -
God -
God -
Goddess -
Goddess -
Goddess -

Demigod -
Demigod -
Demigod -
Demigoddess -
Demigoddess -
Demigoddess -

Against Humans
Death & Destruction God/Goddess -

Land God/Goddess -

Sea God/Goddess -

Sons & Daughters of the Gods & Goddesses
God -
God -
God -
Goddess -
Goddess -
Goddess -

Demigod -
Demigod -
Demigod -
Demigoddess -
Demigoddess -
Demigoddess -

Humans
If any of you wish to make a human they must have a connection with a God, Goddess, demigod, or demigoddess.

LORE

Last edited:
Looks interesting, what's the difference between the roles when it comes to the RP?

Looks interesting, what's the difference between the roles when it comes to the RP?
Difference between the roles? Are you wondering about the powers of the gods or the sides?

If its the powers then each god is able to form a weapon from their power if needed other than that they would use their powers to fight which would be why the world is in chaos and the human race is struggling to survive. If it is the sides, then one side is fighting for the humans trying to protect them while the other side wants to kill the human race off.

Unless im not understanding your question.

Difference between the roles? Are you wondering about the powers of the gods or the sides?

If its the powers then each god is able to form a weapon from their power if needed other than that they would use their powers to fight which would be why the world is in chaos and the human race is struggling to survive. If it is the sides, then one side is fighting for the humans trying to protect them while the other side wants to kill the human race off.

Unless im not understanding your question.
I meant between God, demigod, mortal, etc.

Okay, there are 6 main gods, they are Pure Gods/Goddesses. Their power is stronger than that of their sons and daughters.

The gods/goddesses that are the daughters of the main gods/goddesses are mixed powers and either take after both their parent's powers or only one. Their power level is lower than that of their parents.

The demigods and demigoddesses are sometimes weaker than the main 6 gods/goddesses and slightly weaker than the mixed gods and goddesses. so some of them might have God Killers with them.

And then you have the humans, no power besides the God Killers and any alliance they may have with the gods/goddesses, demigods and demigoddess's.

Now if one of the Pure God/Goddess's are killed one of their children is selected and turned to a pure god/goddess to take the gods place. Of course, this takes a ritual to complete the change...so things wont just be a quick change over. When or if the time comes for a new Pure God/Goddess to be chosen then I would put up a poll of all the different characters that could be it or that want to be it and people would vote. :)

EldridSmith EldridSmith hope that answers that.... if not im sorry im not feeeling well right now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back