• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warriors Role Play

Hey. I have been role playing a long time and this is something i have done before on a new site. But for those who have read the Warriors series by Erin Hunter, I would like to start a clan. Not saying that i have to be the leader. But, I do want to start this clan. I haven't done this for a long time but i would like to start it up again but i need a lot of people

I'm intrigued yet hesitant. Aside from needing a lot of people (or like, a medium amount of people just playing multiple characters), how else would this be structured?

sounds intersting. I too am a fan of Erin Hunter's work with the Warriors. So, I wouldnt mind

Hey! Haven't read all the books (Actually only 1 and 2 lol), but I think I know about the lore and the world of Warrior Cats enough to join, so count me in. ^;3^

Interested, would love to bring my Warrior Cats OCs back to the game >w<
It's been a while since the RP community I was part of at Google+ died...

Well, now we have enough people to at least start the clan. Now we need to decide on who wants to be a leader. I am willing to be the leader of one of the clans. I am not wanting to make all the decisions. I don't run threads like that. I want everyone here to have a say in how our clan is structured and ran

Well, now we have enough people to at least start the clan. Now we need to decide on who wants to be a leader. I am willing to be the leader of one of the clans. I am not wanting to make all the decisions. I don't run threads like that. I want everyone here to have a say in how our clan is structured and ran
This answers absolutely none of my questions. What is the format? How are we going to do the camp and the rest of the territory? Is it all in one thread? If so, how the heck does that even work? It seems like doing things that way would cause more problems than it would solve. If it isn't all in one thread, and we've got a thread for the camp and a thread for the territory, what do we do about the other clans? Do they have their own separate threads for their camps and territories? How do we do the moonstone/moonpool and the Gatherings? I'm willing to do whatever role you give me, but I'd at least like to know what's going on as far as that goes first.

thats what i am saying. I would like to discuss this as a group as to how to lay it out. I am willing to do multiple threads but that could get difficult. I was considering a thread per clan? and the moonstone/moon pool will have its own thread and so will gatherings.,

Hm... I think this might be why people don't seem to do any Warriors rps on here, or at least any ones that are just normal life for multiple clans. If ideas for better organization come to me, I'll tell you. If nothing else works, you may want to consider putting the roleplay on a Discord server or something so you don't have to keep track of where all the threads are.

I know everyone is confused on organization. and we can do a discord server if people would like to. But i need everyone to agree to it. I will still post on here though to update ranks and stuff

Maybe we could have multiple IC's all tabbed together in a threadmark index system. That way is not too messy and we can travel between the threads quickly. Maybe one for each clan and one for all the other places? I don't think we'll be using locations beyond the clans as much often, but if we do, could always add a new thread to the index.

I honestly don't mind how messy or organized it is, so I'm just throwing ideas on the wind.

if there's still availability, i'd like to join in on this. i'm not the best at organization, but i'd be happy to help where i can!

I'd love to join too!

As for structure, I agree with Necessity's idea. It seems to make most sense to have multiple ICs for different locations, though I would limit it to several large location groups instead of adding one for every single place. "Camp" could include the main campsite and all dens including leader's and medicine cat's, maybe even the surrounding territory that belongs to the clan. It would be too confusing to have too many threads and some will not even get touched.

I'd love to join too!

As for structure, I agree with Necessity's idea. It seems to make most sense to have multiple ICs for different locations, though I would limit it to several large location groups instead of adding one for every single place. "Camp" could include the main campsite and all dens including leader's and medicine cat's, maybe even the surrounding territory that belongs to the clan. It would be too confusing to have too many threads and some will not even get touched.
The 'other places' were more meant for Fourtrees (the gathering spot) and the Moonstone/Mirrorpool (could be either), as in having a conjoined thread for those. I agree, the camp thread should be *all* of that camp's territory. Then If we travelled farther (or had rogue and/or kittypet characters) we could also have one for the farm and the twolegs territory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back