• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warriors Forbidden Love Roleplay?

Jay_the_Fangirl

Hey! I'm looking to do a fast-paced forbidden love roleplay with my OC Snowberry! I'll post the plot that I have, then a short biography of my OC, then my rules! (Please read all if interested!)
Plot:
Snowberry is beside the river, collecting herbs, when she notices your OC, injured. Despite not being from RiverClan, Snowberry decides to help your OC. While helping your OC, your OC starts to fall for Snowberry.
(If your OC is a rogue/loner/kittypet):
Your OC decides to ask to meet Snowberry again, and reluctantly, Snowberry agrees, but only to meet your OC once out of fear of being caught by her Clan.
(If your OC is from another Clan):
Your OC waits, trying to ignore his feelings, but then sees Snowberry at a Gathering. He is quick to ask her to meet him again, and Snowberry agrees, but only for one night.
Biography:
Snowberry.jpg
(Art was done as a request by KatsukiB)
Name: Snowberry
Clan: RiverClan
Romantic Orientation: Straight
Kin: Mother- Littletail; Father- Blueclaw; Brother- Jaypelt
Backstory:
Snowberry was born to Littletail and Blueclaw as Snowkit. From a young age, Snowkit received dreams from StarClan, which made the Clan’s medicine cat, Timberfoot, take her in as his apprentice moons early.
Timberfoot was an old medicine cat, on the brink of death, when Snowkit, now Snowpaw, became his apprentice. Timberfoot taught Snowpaw everything he could, but died before he could teach her everything. Snowpaw finished her training with Pigeonflight of ShadowClan, which made her more welcoming to other Clans. Snowpaw eventually earned the name Snowberry.
Unfortunately, as a medicine cat, Snowberry started to become unhappy. Her brother, now named Jaypelt, found a mate and later had kits. Snowberry started to dream of that, to dream of having a family, and started to feel isolated from the Clan.
Rules:
  • Please be semi-literate (3+ sentences) or above. Or, at the very least, please no script roleplaying!
  • I will warn you that I am more of a short-term roleplayer!
  • This will be a 1x1 roleplay, but later on, if you want someone to play the kits, please just let me know and I'll search for someone!
  • For who plays who, I'll play all the RiverClan cats, and you'll play all of your Clan cats, if your OC is from another Clan. For kits, we can figure out how to split them up!
If interested, just let me know!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back