• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warriors: Fading Trails

Tales

Each of the Clans have been at peace for many seasons. However, when rogues stir up trouble for the Clans, they begin to turn on each other. Friendships and alliances will be put to the test. After several moons without a Gathering and with several battles fought, a final Gathering will decide where each Clan stands in this quarrel and what the fate for those who choose the wrong path.

The Clans: FireClan, RockClan, LeafClan, and ShadeClan.

The Rogues: Think of them almost like BloodClan in a way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cinderpaw padded out of the apprentices' den. Her light gray fur fluffed up against the chilly air. Leaf-bare was on its way to the forest. That wasn't a good sign. The Clans were already at each other's throats thanks to a bunch of rogues that had shown up in new-leaf. There had been many battles since then and more to come. She shook her head and padded over to the fresh-kill pile to get something to eat before she was called away to do stuff with her mentor.

Rookflight was waiting at the entrance, she sat tall, her banded tail wrapped tightly over her paws. Her ear began flicking in annoyance. after a moment, she got to her paws, her tail lashing angrily. She approached Cinderpaw she had a slightly annoyed look in her mismatched eyes. "Cinderpaw, have you seen Inkpaw? I need him for the dawn patrol." her tabby fur was puffed out against the chill. Inkpaw on the other hand was still curled into a tight white and grey ball in the den.

I yawned, getting up slowly. Another day, another training session before having to catch some kill. Same old, same old. I felt the chill of the approaching leaf-bare. I hated leaf-bare. It was always so cold. Then again, this was the wild, and I had no control over it. I shook my head, wishing that leaf-fall could last a little longer before I sighed, heading out of the den to see Cinderpaw and Rookflight before I went over, curious to see what's going on.

The light gray she-cat turned her pale blue gaze onto Rockflight as the warrior padded over to her. The older she-cat looked rather annoyed, to say the least. Her fur was all puffed out against the chill that hung in the air like a piece of fresh-kill. With a flick of her tail, Cinderpaw pointed to the very den she had just appeared from.

"In there sleeping," she answered. Her ear twitched as she caught the sound of another set of paws making their way towards her and the warrior of FireClan. She glanced towards it to see Dustpaw making his way over to them. "Hi, Dustpaw."

The apprentice yawned quietly, stretching out, his blue-gray eyes gazing at Cinderpaw and Rookflight. "What are you two talking about," he asked them, curiosity in his tone. "I was just on my way to get some fresh-kill for the clan and saw you two." His gaze momentarily turned to outside of the camp before he shivered lightly. He was more of a Greenleaf cat, as he, once again, hated Leaf-bare with a burning passion.

The apprentice yawned quietly, stretching out, his blue-gray eyes gazing at Cinderpaw and Rookflight. "What are you two talking about," he asked them, curiosity in his tone. "I was just on my way to get some fresh-kill for the clan and saw you two." His gaze momentarily turned to outside of the camp before he shivered lightly. He was more of a Greenleaf cat, as he, once again, hated Leaf-bare with a burning passion.

"Rookflight wanted to know where Inkpaw was so I told her," she answered the other apprentice. "Do you want to join me for some fresh-kill? I was just about to get some."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back