Story Warriors: A New Story: Burning Fire Chapter 2

Sunfall27

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello and welcome! This is one of the first times I have published any of my fandom so it's all new to me. If you want I will put the link for chapter one for you to read it. It has mostly background information so you can read it if you want.

"Crack!" The sudden sound of a branch breaking made Amberpaw twist her head in alarm. It had been five moons science she and her brother, Emberpaw, had become apprentices. She and him were both now in their final assessment. She had already caught a black bird and a vole, but, she wanted one more piece of prey. She was about to go in the opposite direction to hunt when, when out of nowhere, a large dark ginger cat jumped at her. She panicked and quickly rolled into her back to shake off her attacker. When she felt her attacker release their grasp she quickly stood up and whipped around and starred blankly when she recognised them.
"Dad?" Amberpaw looked at her father puzzled.
"Well.." He sighed getting to his paws " I think you passed"
"Wait.... What?" She asked excitement in her voice.
" It's a new thing we are adding to the assessments, to see if you know what to do it you get jump attacked. " He responded, tone steady.
"Get your prey, we're going back to camp. " He added quickly turning toward the camp. In awe Amberpaw quickly gathered up her prey from the places she had buried them. She then raced to catch up with her father. They went back to the camp in silence.

When they got to the camp Lionmane gave her a quick nod and headed for Lighting rock. She noticed her mother was waiting outside Duststars den. Amberpaw saw her brother sitting by the fresh kill pile trying to pick somthing. She pawed over to him.
"How did your assessment go? " she asked taking a plump mouse for herself.
"Really bad, I only caught a squirrel and mouse. Then when mom came after me I rolled on my back to shove her off. " He sighed when he finished finally taking a thin looking blackbird. "That seems like you did pretty good" she meowed back suddenly worried. She looked over and saw her friend Sparrowpaw sitting in a patch of sun. Then she took her mouse and walked over to her. When she walked up Sparrowpaw looked up and at the same time they both said, "How did your assessment go?" Amberpaw let out a soft giggle. Sparrowpaw then responded "Mine went well," "Me too! " Amberpaw said excitedly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Amberpaw woke early to a horrible pain in her side, she got about half way across the clearing to the medicine cat den before she collapsed with a great yowl of pain. She must of woken the whole clan because in a split second she saw her mother standing over her. That was the last thing she saw before it went dark.

Comment about what you want to happen next!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back