• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior Cats

Tasteless

Boink Bean
I'm looking for an experienced partner to do a 1x1 with! We can discuss the story line but I was thinking of loosely basing it off Warrior cats, perhaps "Dawn of the Clans" or any other that's would spark a nice story.
Characters will be our own characters, not the original characters from the book.
The storyline will be quite similar, yet not exact.
I'd expect a small CS for most used characters, but others can be NPC with short descriptions.

I'm looking for a partner who is comfortable writing short-long paragraphs, preferably 6-8 full sentences as a minimum.
Someone who has read Warriors and understands the code, and basic cat terminology.
Someone who knows that OP characters are just obnoxious and that their characters are not super cats. *Lol*

If you're interested, Shoot me a PM and we can discuss which type of plot, characters and other details we would enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back