• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior cats: the prophecy of vanishing

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Deep in the forest lays the original clans: thunder, river, wind, and shadow. But another clan has arrived... One that has no name.... And has a different warrior code? The so called 'clan' is made up of former rogues, loners, kittypets, and abandoned cats of the clans banding together. All cats are excepted. The other four clans are angry at this new 'clan' for having arrived so suddenly, and for a while they were shunned. In shadowclan a havoc broke loose. There had been a new prophecy from star clan...

"Darkness will spread over the forest as a new clan emerges... A clan that is made of blood, tears, and shadows...Band together, or all will vanish."

Soon after the prophecy was stated shadowclan informed the other clans about it. All the clans agreed that this dangerous clan was the 'clan' of rogues. Now, with all four clans against them, the rogues are struggling. Along with this, cats have unexplainably been found dead inside of their borders, along with prey. The rogue clan needs to prove their innocents before time runs out, or they will surely vanish...

The changes to the warrior code:

Med cats are allowed mates and kits. There may be more then one med cat but no more then 2

Apprentices and warriors are allowed to eat prey before they feed the rest of the clan, but they must bring at least one piece of prey back.

Official warrior names are not required but are used by most of the clan members.

Cats are allowed to have mates with other clans and will not be punished for this. (This only applies to the rogue clan. The other clans will hate it)

Requirement:

You need to know a decent amount of the warrior cats grammar and the warrior code (other then the changes above)

Have decent writing skills.

Multi paragraph. 1 paragraph is except able but no one liners.

You are allowed to post once every three days. If you don't post within a week and you are a major part of the story I will write for you so we can continue the plot.

Roles:
Leader: OPEN (or Brooke star if not taken)
Deputy: OPEN (or Hollow fur if not taken.)
Medcat/cats: Flame Bounce (open for one other)
Med app: Phantompaw open for 1 other
Warriors:
Brairsnout
Duskwing
Rapidfoot
Sootwhisper
Fox
Apps:
Wildpaw
Lilypaw
Kits:
Milkykit
Elders:

I will create a ooc and a characters thread if people join in. I will inform you more of the plot too. We can figure out a clan name IC or discuss it in OOC.

Last edited:
Hey, question! Are we allowed to have more than one active cat? If so, I'd love to snag a med app & app spot!
If not, I'm totally fine choosing between the two :)

Hey, question! Are we allowed to have more than one active cat? If so, I'd love to snag a med app & app spot!
If not, I'm totally fine choosing between the two :)
Of course! Everyone is allowed up to 3 cats. If you could tell me their names that would be great so I can update the roles :D

Okay awesome! I may just fill that third spot with a warrior, then and have a nice little trio.

Med Cat App: Phantompaw
App: Lilypaw
Warrior: Briarsnout

Hello! Just wanted to say we can start if at least one other person joins. I will be waiting until next Monday before I will start the IC posts

i’d possibly be interested in this! i haven’t read the series in quite a while so my warrior cats grammar might be a bit rusty though

i’d possibly be interested in this! i haven’t read the series in quite a while so my warrior cats grammar might be a bit rusty though
Thats should be fine as long as you know the basics. I won't be going too in depth since I'm a bit rusty myself. I'd love for you to join!

Character sheets and OOC is up! If youre interested please make a CS!

Heya! This will be my last attempt to get people to join. We will either be starting on Tuesday, ending the thread, or ObitoPancake ObitoPancake and I will start a one on one (depending on if they want to)

Sure! We haven't started the action yet. We will delay the departure of the hunting patrol so you can come along.

Last edited:
Sure! We haven't started the action yet. We will delay the departure of the hunting patrol so you can come along.
Alright! Posted it in the CS! (Was that the right place? Still kinda new to these formats ^^’ )

That's correct! If you want to add any other cats you can or you can pop a post in the IC thread.
Oh, and also, could I get a link to the IC thread? Idk where it’s at/where to find it-

If you're still accepting new people I'd be interested to join in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back