• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Korni_Flakes

So first of all, please excuse me if I forget to write something, I'm still new to this. The final product will probably be more detailed. I want you to know that if you have any idea on how to improve the Rp I'm open the suggestions. If you're interested let me know in the replies

The Clans have experienced some tragic event thet has forced them to leave their territories and look for a new home. Even tough many moons have passed since then, the Clans still have to compete for survival with cats living there before them, and with eachother.

MapleClan
MapleClan's territories are the ritchest in pray, it's lush forest is plentiful in rabbits and mice, but also in badgers and foxes. MapleClan warriors are most skilled in battle ,but are also usually the fewest.

SunClan

SunClan's territory is the largest ,but mostly rocky and full of potential hiding spots for small animals. If the Cats living there don't want to go hungry they have to be sneaky and quick. SunClan has the best hunters.

StreamClan

StreamClan's territory is the most grassy, it's caused by countless streams flowing trough it, just to combine into the large river separating StreamClan from other Clans. The overgrown meadows are usually best places to find herbs, that's probably why StreamClan has the best medics.

Other group cats
Cats that don't belong to any Clan. They can mean the cats that lived on the Clans territories before they arrived, or groups of rouges.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back